Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

You're now a Hostage, of Fashion! (Akira) - Page 2 Empty Re: You're now a Hostage, of Fashion! (Akira)

Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:17 pm
Once Akira stopped his struggling Coco set him down. What a baby. He could murder a A-rank Ninja, but when it came to shopping at a mall he was suddenly so squirmy. She turned to him with a smile. "The first thing we do!" She announced holding out a single index finger to Akira. "Is buy two soft pretzels." She held up a second finger to denote a two.  "Then after that!" She grabbed his hand and lifted it over her head. "We shop!"
Akira Shinkou
Akira Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 90000

You're now a Hostage, of Fashion! (Akira) - Page 2 Empty Re: You're now a Hostage, of Fashion! (Akira)

Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:51 pm
He was finally set down inside the mall, ugh. She was making him get some soft pretzels. He didn't quite know how she actually managed to bait him into coming to this place but he knew that he was going to beat himself up about how gullible he was later on. 

But, now that he thought about it. If this made her happy then surely he should just persist with it? He may have hated shopping, but he liked Coco and that made him cave in, he'd pretty much have to stay and join her on her pretzel-fuelled shopping spree. "Seems like you got a whole adventure planned within this evil place..." He grumbled. "But I'll do it." He ended, adamant to actually spend time with her despite his disdain for shopping.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:57 pm
Akira was a sweet guy, but a complete fool to think even the amazing coco could have made a trip to the mall a fun day for a boy. Sure the company was electric, and the jokes flowed freely, but in the end it was just three hours of Akira watching Coco change outfits. Try, Try as she may Coco couldn't seem to keep Akira from nodding off into the world of boredom. What probably made it even worse was the fact that all the nice blouses and shirts Coco was buying would inevitably be covered in serveral layers of jackets! Even when she had him try out a few different shirts, and pants he didn't seem to perk up any. It was like he was shopping with his mother.

She eventually let out a sigh, and threw a bag over her shoulder. "Fine, I've got everything I want, we can go. Unless there's anything you want to try on." She paused, and gave him a smile. "or anything you want me to try on."
Akira Shinkou
Akira Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:00 am
Akira asn't really sure what she was expecting from the poor man, he was basically dragged along to something he didn't really appreciate. But at least he managed to crack a few jokes. And see his girlfriend get prettier and prettier with each outfit she came out with. She seemed to be trying to please him with a certain outfit. He didn't really realize it, and while she was shopping for her own clothes obviously, she wanted to make sure he found her attractive with the outfit, despite him finding her attractive full stop.

"Actually...There was one thing." He spoke with a smirk, he didn't know what outfits Coco liked seeing on men, but as Akira went out to pick up the outfit and back into the changing room. He emerged wearing a dark blue zip up sweater covering a white and black striped shirt. Along with grey jeans and white shoes. "This is probably the only outfit that suits me..." he mumbled. "Also, Coco. You look great no matter what you wear, but you should still wear this." He spoke, tossing her a jumper he'd picked up on his way to grab his outfit. "Cuz it's got a cat on it. And it's cute." He giggled. The jumper in question was a cream white with black sleeves. And had a black cat face on it.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:29 pm
Coco let out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness he didn't pick something slutty. Then she would have been obligated to wear it. No Akira was a sweet guy, and that 'jumper' was a sweet too. She threw it on and snuggled up to Akria in his, and felt the warm of their clothing, and their hearts combine. She let out a soft sigh. "Thanks for coming with me." She whispered sweetly.

The coupe made for the cash register and paid for their clothing, each of them loaded down with plenty of coco clothing. Still despite the drag coco leaned up aginst Akira feeling closer to him than she'd ever really felt with anyone before. It was odd, odd but good. She looked down at her outfit, and smiled it was pretty cute. Akira had alright taste for a guy, and now they had matching outfits. More or less. "You know." She announced sweetly still slightly leaning on Akira as the left the mall. "I love cats."

She lied. Coco fucking hated cats.
Akira Shinkou
Akira Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:26 pm
Akira appreciated women but he wasn't a pervert to that extent thank god. In fact he almost melted from cuteness when she threw on the novelty hoodie. She was always cute, but especially now. He had a wide smile on his face. "It suits you!" He sweetly noted. Responding to her snuggling by wrapping an arm around her shoulders, letting her lean against his form. "It's fine. I didn't hate it that much y'know." He spoke cheerily. "...With you around..." He added.

The black haired man was carrying a consideribly smaller bag, but still had a few of the things that she picked out. It was nice to have this much money and to just splash it freely, however he wasn't happy about the clothes. He was happy about her. This was probably the most affectionate encounter the two had experienced up to this point.

"You don't need to pretend." He chuckled. "But if you made me like shopping, I'm sure I can make you like cats." He continued, leaning in to give her a kiss on the top of her head.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum