Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 6:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 4:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 3:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 4:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 4:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 2:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 2:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 12:20 amZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 11:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 2:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

The Three Idiots Reunite (io) Empty The Three Idiots Reunite (io)

Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:54 pm
Coco closed her eyes and let the pleasant feeling of a cool afternoon prickle her skin with goose pimples. The breeze on the field whipped across her picnic area, and she couldn't help but smile like a cat when it caressed her. This was the life. It was moments like this that she considered giving up in being a ninja and just enjoy the life that she could make for herself out in the world. She looked down at her children and smiled once more. They could live a good life, as civilians. Coco had no doubt that she could move to some little fishing village and make a lot of money as a freelancer or something romantic like that. They'd have a nice normal life, and never have to worry about the struggles of a ninja. But coco was a selfish kind of lady, and she had this own vision of greatness for her and her clan. She didn't know if she could complete that vision by the time that her life as a ninja was over, but she knew that if her kids kept at it they would realize her dream for her. She knew that was a lot to place on a kids shoulder, but such is life. Similar expectations made coco into the girl she was today. So she didn't see anything wrong with placing those expectations on her children.Of course the expectations that coco had on herself were put there by no one else other than coco.

Other than a few birds, some leafs bristling across a tree, and over grass the night was supremely quite. It was a peaceful day in every respect. Right next to the hickory that coco and her family was sitting down next too was her massive Salamander friend Harou. He had a nose of bloodhound proportions and was helping her locate The location of the land of tea. Which for a minor country was just about the coolest name you could possibly have. The two of them had managed to find a wild buffalo while they were running around so he was currently chomping down on that load of beef. It was important to keep your employees nice happy, and well fed. They were chilling out nad having a nice littl lunch for about an hour now. Coco had a delicious tuna sandwich, Harou had the buffalo, and the twins had some nice fresh milk to gorge on. Coco still didn't know if that whole situation made her feel more like a mother, or a cow.

Well enough of that self consciousness, there was more more important things that were a foot. There was something that was a foreign sound coming out from across the plain. Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak, like a rusty little wench being pulled. Something needed a can of oil to loosen those joints up. Coco turned her head and looked at a man who was slowly pushing himself across the field on an old rail road push cart. That's where the noise was coming from. Hmm this was the first person that Coco had seen in a few days. She covered herself up, grabbed her picnic and ran to the guy who was pushing on forward. As she got closer she saw that he was a dark skinned man in overalls and a conductor hat. "Excuse me old timer, mind if I hitch a ride for a while?"

"Climb aboard young lady, climb aboard." coco took the invitation and jumped onto the cart, Harou reluctantly stood to his feet and started following the cart keeping a good distance between them. With one final jerk of his head he threw the remains of the buffalo up into the air and swallowed the rest of it whole.

"I appreciate the ride. Do you work for the railroad Mister?" Soco brought her babies up in her life and made sure that she had a good pull of things before she settled down for the slow and steady ride. It was like a relaxing cruise across a cool meadowy field.

"I work for no man." He said it with a certain amount of finality that she couldn't help but wonder how he'd managed to procure those clothes, and this cart with out working for the railroad. She wondered if perhaps she was cruising around with a thief. If that was the case she didn't consider it to be her problem. This wasn't the land of wind. Besides if this guy was kind enough to give her a ride then it wasn't any of her business. She looked back up at the man and noticed that he was blind. His eyes completely whited over. Hmm well then it was going to be a completely different story now. If he stole all of this while blind then he deserved to be running around with it. If you're blind you just deserve some things.

"Oh well do you have a name that I can call ya? I'm sure you dont' like being called Old man."

"I have no name."

"No name, and no job eh? Seems like you might be in a spec of trouble then eh?"

"You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in darkness. You shall find a great fortune, though it will not be the one you seek. But first, first you must travel. A long and difficult road. A road fraught with peril. You shall see things, wonder to tell. You shall see a village, in the depths of an abyss. And oooooh so many startlements. I can not tell you how long this road will be, but fear not the obstacles in your way. For fate had vouched for you reward. Though the road may whined, and yea your hearts grow weary, still will you follow that trail, even until your salvation." It came on him like  wave. a bolt of energy that would not stop until he had finished it. It came, and went with the same quickness. Coco didn't know if it were a vision or what, but she didn't want to question him about it. IT seemed like something holy. Sacred. Special, and magical. She didn't want to soil the moment with the mere words of a mortal, and he seemed just as content to sit in silence for the rest of the word. Perhaps letting coco contemplate what she'd just heard. Even until her salvation.

She stayed with the old man for about an hour before her lunch finally settled with her, and she wished him a farewell and a good luck in his life. He returned his own good wishes, but said nothing of the prophecy he'd just spat at her like a mad good rapper. Mad good ya'll. By this point it was late in the afternoon and coco was starting to get ready to start thinking about where they were going to sleep for the night. Actually that is not right. It was only one o'clock so there was still plenty of day left for coco to travel with. So, here's the skinny. There she was walking along a meadow when she came across the Land of tea. Or at least it's capital. It was a beautiful little village that brought tears to coco's eyes when she witness it's beauty. She ran into town to see if there was anyone who she could talk to about lending them her services.
Doji
Doji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Three Idiots Reunite (io) Empty Re: The Three Idiots Reunite (io)

Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:08 pm
Now wait just a minute. If you think that Doji was just going to let some ninja from a far off land walk into her village without so much as stopping them you've got another thing coming! The silver hair vixen stands in your path coco. Her sword drawn, and fixing you with a oh so amused look. "Hold it right there sand ninja. No one gets into this village without me saying so. I'm it's official Protector! Hand over all your weapons, armor, and money and maybe I'll let you enter after that. If i'm feeling Generous." Doji is a cute little figurine of a woman. Her features are long and slender. Her skin is pale. She has brown eyes. Her long straight hair is silver, but her bangs are black. The tip of her nose is always slightly red as if she had a cold. Her eyebrows are thick but well maintained. Under her right eye she has small Triangular tattoo. She definetly puts to shame This coco girl before her as far as beatufy is concerned. She known to be quite beautiful and has lots of boys looking for her attention. She entertains them all for a while but it doens't take long for her to grow bored, and leave. She's a gift to the world and must be shared. No matter how many hearts she breaks she must go on and find a new lover. It is better to have loved doji and lost her, than to have never loved her at all.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:16 pm
Coco simply rolled her eyes at the interloper. Slowly and very deliberately coco drew her own sword and brought it slowly sweeping across this girl's sword. It would cut through the blade like butter. Coco would smile when she saw the top half of the sword clatter to the ground like the piece of folded steel garbage it was. Baseball bat beat Sword every time. It was almost funny that this girl thought she was a match for coco. Her steel had been tested many times and she'd always come out the victor. Try as she may there was no way that a simple sword like that could stand up to coco. The funny thing was... coco wasn't even all that good of a swordswoman!

"If you're going to try and shake people down when they enter a village you at least have to present a more believable threat." Coco raised her eyebrows and sneered. "I hate Bandits.  Out of my way right now or you're going to find your self in as many pieces as your blade. Baka." Ra-Ra put his head up against Coco and nuzzled it. Sometimes it was hard to be a cool Ninja when you had such a cute animal companion cuddling up with you! Coco smiled at her familiar and scratched him under the chin. "Isn't that right Ra-Ra? She's just a dumb Baka."
Doji
Doji
Citizen

Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:21 pm
Baka? Baka! "You're the baka you dumb baka! That wasn't even my real sword. The Real sword of Doji is way cooler than that one! 100X better! How dare you do that to my Sword? How am I suppose to win a dual with no sword now!" Doji cries and stamps her foot indignantly as she berates you. "And who are you calling a bandit? I'm not a bandit! I'm a Artist! I'm Doji moro! Haven't you ever heard of my I'm a very famous artist. You'd be so lucky as to get robbed by me! Who's going to pay for that Katana now huh?  You can't just go around and destroy other people property! You rapscallion! You thug! Beast! Monster! Bafoon! Idiot! Baka! Baka! BAKA!" Doji rolls up here sleeve because she will not stand for this indignation. She is Doji Moro! One of the most famous painters in the entire country of Waterfalls. She's known in every castle and Manor in the country. You'd be crazy to think that some baby wielding thug is going to intimidate her because she's got a shiny sword. Hell. No. With her baby blue silk kimono now rolled up to reveal the pale skin of her arm she approaches coco ready to sock her right in the mouth! Calling her a baka! Oh that simply will not do not at all. Doji is a highly talented, and intelligent lady. As far as she is concerned you're just some salamander covered hick! One who knows nothing about the finer things in life. If you had you surely would have recognized a star when it landed in your lap! 
Jun
Jun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:36 pm
"Alright girls calm down you're both beautiful."

Normally the good Lady Jun Akuma was perfectly content to sit out in the wild and just watch people as they go about their business. She was a creep, a super creep. Hey, twenty years in a dungeon tends to put a wet towel on someone's social skills so don't blame her for this. She sat on a roof top just a few meters away clapping her hands to get the attention of the two attention seeking women. She felt a lot safer out here in the small towns no worries of village ninja coming after her.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:42 pm
No one calls Coco beautiful and gets away with it. Reacting quickly to the oncomer she pulled a scroll out from her side and sent a flurry of shuriken flying at the fiddler on the roof... the Kunochi on the roof rather. "Mind your own business!"
Doji
Doji
Citizen

Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:11 pm
Coco you fool ingoring Doji to deal with some minor threat? Don't you know what that sort of shortsightedness will cost a person? A punch right to the face! "Ow!" Doji would whine after smaking you right in the face. Her delicate beatiful flawless hand injured! How was she ever going to paint with her most valuable tool in this state? She cradled it delicately and frowned at the beast. "Look at what you've done now! Hurt my precious drawing hand. Oh you blasted idiot is there nothing that you won't rob me of today? Why don't you just hold that sword to my throat and slice it huh? You've already taken everything in my life that is worth living for! I might as well just cast myself into the ocean with rock in my pocket if this is how I'm going to be treated by you. Oh woe is me! Woe is Doji the artistically Talented. Doji the splendid. Doji who painted the halls of a hundred castels now cast to the bottom of the sea by some artless tasteless savage. My the poets and angels sing her story. The tell of Woe, that is Lady Doji."
Jun
Jun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:41 pm
... Right then.

Jun Smiled viciously as the shuriken came flying in. A current of electricity charged through her and sent the shuriken clattering to the ground like so many useless scraps of metal. Her pupils grew tiny as a lust for blew flew over her, her canines took on a sharp appearance and for a minute she though about activating her arura. How sweet it would be to see blood spilling out from these two little flowers. Their beautiful necks turned at the most impossible of angles and their life force just draining out from large open wounds ooooh Jun was almost dolling at the though of it. Sensing her blood lust on the rise her two bats unclasped from her hoodie and started to flap excitedly around her. Their big toothy grins showing a macabre joy in the prospect of consuming these two little flowers. The voice of Jun's mother echoed in her ears. Telling her that these people like all people were just pawns. Tool to be sacrificed and used. Jun looked over the armor and weapons that the one who'd attacked her possessed. Even the silk on the white haired scrub seemed like it would be worth a pretty penny. She'd be well off if she just killed these two now and took them for everything they had. 

"Oh now I don't mean you any harm. Stop your fighting you two. At least while I'm around, I just wanted to know if you guys were in town for the job, or if you two just happen to be killing each other on accident."

She held strong though. She resisted the urge to have immediate gratification. It would have been delicious to kill them all now, but if she just waited bought her time. She could make a nice profit off of these two. Instead of using them to fulfill some kind of ancient blood lust, she'd use them to help her complete a mission or two. Wolves were more effective in a pack anyway. Perhaps it was time for Jun to stop being a lone wolf. She looked at the two other women. They seemed capable enough. Well one of them did anyway. Perhaps even so capable that Jun would have a hard time killing her. She still didn't know. She could only tell by the girl's skill with a blade. Buy your time jun, and know if you can kill her or not before you try. Then if you find her wanting?

Rip her throat out with your teeth.

If Coco did express Interest in the Job the Jun would go ahead and continue with her proposition. 

Jun ran a hand through her multicolored hair and smiled. It looked like the smile of a vicious predator, yet her face seemed calm. Her voice too was soft and welcoming. "Well Listen. There is an island off the coast. Apparently it's filled with bandits or something. The local security can't handle it so the Lords of the land are looking for anyone willing to deal with the threat. I though about doing it myself but I hear there are too much even for me to handle. Thought maybe I could pick up a few people to take with me." She gestured her head over to coco. "You seem strong enough. You in?" Just like the Shuriken that she'd thrown at her Jun threw a piece of paper over to Coco. It was the bounty paper. In it were details about the mission ,but not too many. Not enough for anyone to really get an idea. It just said: Big bounty! Big risk! Come see the Local Province leader for more information. "I haven't gone and seen him yet. I'm still snooping out information. From what I've heard big risk is a nice way of saying Suicide mission I'd like a few more men on my side if i'm going anywhere. As much as Jun liked te idea of running rampant on an island full of targets to die to her hands she didn't like the idea of dying while she was doing it. Not only that she didn't like the idea of fueling her blood lust. It was something she was trying to keep under check. It was something her parents had installed in her. It wasn't her. She wanted to eat? She had to kill or torture her way to a meal. Same thing with comfort, or entertainment. Anything good she had to do some sinister act to get to her. Her parents to evil wanting to make a perfect killer. She still got tingles when she saw blood. Hold it in block it out and don't look back. The world is not just a big slaughter house for her to play int. She had to remember that. People were like her, they breathed, and loved, and suffered They didn't not deserve to be used up and thrown away like batteries. Right?
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:56 pm
Coco Rubbed her sore jaw and tried to quite the crying babies around her. Good thing this silvered haired bandit had a noodle for an arm. She snatched it out of the air and looked over the paper. You could see Coco's tongue sticking out from her mouth as she thought it over. "Have you talked to the client yet? I already have three other guys so You'd be joining up with me not the other way around. Seems simple enough. I need more info though. I don't like going into situations blind. Planning planning planning." She shrugged and her whole body clanked as the weapons and armor she wore signaled that she was ready to go anyway. "But sure. I'm in."

(If you're going to write that much highlight your words girl! XD)
Exit
TWC 1643
Putting it words Seigan
and 16 ap
Doji
Doji
Citizen

Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:10 pm
Doji was boiling red like a tea kettle. "Well If she's in I'm in. You owe me a sword. Why didn't you ask me? Huh? I'm just as skilled as this peasant. More so probably. She doesn't even know which way you paint with a paint brush. I assure you i'd be more useful in a social conflict this this child. I am older you know? Wiser. Better in some respects I'm sure. Some if not all. So if you accept her onto your team and give her a share of the money you have to accept me as well. she owes me money. So I simply have to come along to protect my assets." Doji looks over at coco and gives her a very snide look, while sliding the rest of her katana into it's sheath. Actually only half of the katana. She leaves the broken half still laying on the ground. This peasant wasn't going to show Doji up! They'd go on that mission and she'd show her how a true lady handles a sword.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum