Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

The River Clan Brother Reunite  (P,Nk) Empty The River Clan Brother Reunite (P,Nk)

Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:14 pm
Agito would be standing at the very site where he was first taught by his brother Near, this was where Near taught him how to be a ninja, Agito now had medium length ice blue and white hair, his skin was pale, but darker then what his brothers used to be, he wore a black and white robe with a white coat over it, white tobi like socks on his feet and wooden sandals on over them, Agito looked up in the sky, the River clan symbol on the back of his jacket, his young face bathed in sunlight at the moment, and a warm breeze blowing softly, his eyes closed and his hair blowing in the wind.

After Agito's moment of quiet, he removed his jacket and placed it somewhere to be kept safe, then he would begin the basic training that his brother taught him, throwing kunai and Shuriken, using kunai as a blade, and even mixing his chakra into the blade to create a razor sharp edge, and putting his last kunai in his pouch on his hip, he would begin training with his elements, mostly trying to get a proper mixture of his element, he was hopping to create something new, and far more powerful then what his brother had, but it would fail and collapse on him, or blow up in his face litterally

After his failed attempts Agito would take a small break to drink some water, cool down, and remove the black robe from over his white shirt, now in a no sleeve, white shirt he would begin to use a nearby tree as practice for his Taijutsu training portion for the day, and the sun was still riseing in the sky

(Wc-289)
Akira Shinkou
Akira Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 90000

The River Clan Brother Reunite  (P,Nk) Empty Re: The River Clan Brother Reunite (P,Nk)

Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:34 pm
With the sun beaming down on the Rock Village, Léon thought it was time to actually go out and do something today, but what exactly? There was hardly anything he hadn't done yet, the 18 year old Shinkou sighed as he got out of bed, a few bottles of alcohol surrounding his futon, yep, another rough night. 

God damn was he hungry, yeah he was hungover but there was no way in hell he wasn't going to prepare himself some food, and thankfully he stocked the fridge full the morning before so he could actually fix himself up something nutritious, and that he did, pretty much making enough beef bowls to feed a family of about 10, Léon ate an ungodly amount of food yet still seemed incredibly thin, not quite sure why, maybe he had a peculiar metabolism, nonetheless, after he managed to eat what was essentially 10 beef bowls he sighed, he'd do the dishes later, he wasn't in the mood to work right now, if anything, he was in the mood to get moving and to get the blood flowing. Well, it'd be unsurprising with the amount of protein he had just consumed, he pretty much just ate an entire cow.

He didn't wear anything too extravagant, white pants, a black tank top and a pair of black shoes, and then he knew what he would do, he'd probably pay his respects to Near, been a while since he did that as he was gettin a little busier with time. But he figured he should go to the training spot he was taught in.
He slid open the door, as usual, beautiful outside as he made his way to the training ground, reflecting on a couple of things along the way, mostly his family however.
And upon his arrival he saw someone very familiar to him, same white hair as Near, was this Agito? He walked closer, and he could pretty much distinguish him, it was definitely him and it appeared as if he was training. This was a relief, here he was thinking he was alone through all this turmoil.
"Been a while since I've seen you, Agito." He spoke to his adoptive elder brother.

Indeed it had been a while. Infact, he couldn't even remember the last time he saw a clan member, and in all that time he finally discovered what clan he was from. He still treated the people who accepted him into their family as his family though, nothing changed.

Funny, Agito hadn't changed too much either, as far as he could recall, he still looked younger than Leon despite being pretty much 6 years older than him. Just like Near was, huh, he felt all the nostalgia come back to him now, it was if he never left only that was far from the truth, however, a lot of shit happened since then.

Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

The River Clan Brother Reunite  (P,Nk) Empty Re: The River Clan Brother Reunite (P,Nk)

Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:48 pm
Agito was on his break for a moment from his Taijutsu training he just did when his adoptive brother Leon came into view, he would smile as he stood up and approched the brother and hugged him tightly as tears flowed down Agito's face "I am sorry brother..... I am sorry I couldnt protect him" Agito hadnt even though of the anguish Leon would be most likely going through, he had been selfish till seeing Leon reminded Agito, he wasnt in this alone, Agito would let his brother go and wipe his face and then put on a smile and asked his brother "Well how have you been Leon? and What are you up to today?" Agito would then take this moment to take a look at Leon, and yet the man hadnt seemed to change much, looked older then him, but was a bit younger then he was

((Wc-149))
Akira Shinkou
Akira Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:58 pm
Léon was rather surprised to have received the hug, but he returned it, obviously due to the fact that he needed comfort from Near's death, and he started to blame himself at the fact that he couldn't protect Near from the monstrous force that killed him, but it wasn't his fault, it wasn't anybody's. It was something that happened and hardly anybody could do a thing about it. "It wasn't your fault. Nobody could protect him from the person who killed him." Leon felt bad too, but he had passed it, resuming his ninja duties, but all this reminescing was bringing back the anguish he felt once he had died.

"The past couple of months have been difficult to cope with but I still do my best to help this village." He sniffed, a tear welling up in his eye. "It's what Near would've wanted." He spoke. Near cared for his people, so Leon felt he should have as well, and he wasn't going to lie that the villagers seemed happier since they had more money, but it wasn't the same, nothing was the same.

"I didn't really have any plans, I was going to pay my respects and then I saw you." He replied.

Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:05 pm
Agito hugged Leon once more and then looked around the spot "Yea I was looking to pay respects aswell, and when I was passing by, I couldnt help but to come up here and do some training" Agito laughs remembering the first training with Near "What was the first thing he ever taught you Leon?" Agito looked at Leon as he took a few steps away from him, hopping maybe Leon would be up to a family spar for old times sake, Agito would then take his normal stance for a fight, right side back, keeping his right hand between the left hand and his pouch, so that he would make quick handsigns or even go for his kunai if needed, or even fight like this, Agito would be bouncing on his feet, keeping his feet themselves moving as to be prepared as always "What do you say to a little spar while we talk about what our brother taught us?"
(Wc-161)
Akira Shinkou
Akira Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:19 pm
"Heh, he tought me Wind and Lightning elements, never wrapped my head around the Thunder jutsu though, guess I have my limitations. He taught me everything I know pretty much."
Yeah, a family spar sounded like a pretty good idea, he wouldn't be against it, it'd also allow him to gauge if he had gotten much stronger or not, by testing his prowess against the heir of the River Clan.
"A spar huh? That sounds good to me." He spoke as he also got into a fighting stance, keeping his arms at a close distance so he could use his arsenal of jutsu easily and without any interference.

He stood rather still, he took more lessons from an older citizen of the Iwagakure village, he stood there calmly and patiently, wondering who would launch the first attack, but it was about time they got the ball rolling so he put his index and thumb together in an "O" shape and put them to his lips, blowing out until a small wind sphere appeared, he made it a lot weaker than usual, at about 30 speed, trying to test the water to gauge just how much strength he should be using to not go so easy but also manage to gain strength at the same time.

Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:32 pm
Agito would smirk as he watched the younger one, and he would not wait for it, he would pull out his kunai he left in his pouch,then he would begin to infuse his blade with only the wind element, belieliving the lightning would be a little much, not to mention the weakness lightning has to wind, Agito would then charge at his full speed (48) , his kunai out away from his body abit, and he would be ready to slice at this jutsu that Leon wanted to use against him, and in preperation agito would keep his body flicker technique at the ready to use. 

At the Same time Agito would be speaking to Leon "He first taught me, strike first, then he taught me how to take a hit, or defend myself, so I learned to try to stop jutsu and the such while they are being prepared, till such a time comes that I can take it or evade it" Agito smirked as he closed in towards Leon.

(Wc-171, TWC 770, claiming 7 jp and 3 stats)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:57 pm
approved for awards
Akira Shinkou
Akira Shinkou
Citizen

Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:34 pm
Upon seeing Agito cut down the ball of wind, which was good, that was the point. To gauge just how fast he could move and what he would counterattack with, Leon now knew how to strike, which was relieving cause there was nothing worse than being clueless during a fight, but he figured that he now had the situation under control and that he knew just what to counterattack with, and it was time.

He had a sword in his hands, Léon didn't, so he couldn't just act so recklessly, so he waited for him to close in on him before body flickering behind him, attempting a sweep kick to the back of his legs at 66 speed and 40 strength in an aim to send him crashing down, if he was successful he'd follow up with a good old leg drop.
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:06 pm
As Leon Body Flickered so would Agito, he disappeared at a speed of 99 and would appear back to where he was standing orginally, seeing his brother low to the ground he smirked and nodded putting the Kunai back for the moment "Nice, this is looking to be a good spar between brothers already" Agito would charge forward once more and when he closed in would speak to leon "How would you like to be able to use the Thunder Element?" as he asked he would activate the Sandaririsu, a small coating of chakra covers over him

wc-97
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum