Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sync
Sync
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3600

THOSE IDIOTS ARE JUMPING! Empty THOSE IDIOTS ARE JUMPING!

Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:49 pm
Spoiler:

Sync let out a sigh, he had a long day ahead of him from what he had heard from the residents at Kumo ga Kure, apparently some lot of villages can't handle their booze and ended up 20 stories up on a god damn ledge, undeniably true Sync was on the scene in about two point zero seconds, Knowing full well this was gonna be one hell of a day, word around the village normally spreads fast, Sync was sure he was gonna get paid for his acts by someone.

Sync had only thoughts to himself contradicting himself on why he'd help some villagers from a village that had blown up his home, realizing that his true kage was always that armor clad man who single handedly slaughtered the ENTIRE village with nothing more than a scythe and what seemed to be his 'help' that man whose name he couldn't remember Sync let out a sigh as he showed up to the scene, about 20 people surrounded the village, Jounin ninja sat trying to talk the idiots off the ledge.

Sync smiled as he gave no attention to the ninja tape saying 'Keep out' and went inside the bar, not forgetting to grab a bottle of the bar's vodka and bringing it with him "When A man's thirst you fill them with poison" Sync said to himself as he walked up the stairs up to the 15th floor and he dropped the bottle half way down dropping it, Sync wasn't much of a drinker now however now as he made his way up the floor he was drunker than ever, making it to the 20th floor all three men look at him.

Syn looked at them "HEY GUYS I'M HAMMERED HOW ARE YOU?" Sync said words slirred and out of wack, there may have been four people on the edge had it not been for Sync knowing he had a job but waited for the people to see that he was indeed more drunk than a Irish whore.

(I am a Kumo ninja Youka took me from Ame, and said I should train and do the chuunin exams, this is training)
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

THOSE IDIOTS ARE JUMPING! Empty Re: THOSE IDIOTS ARE JUMPING!

Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:10 pm
Chronos was walking from his house trying to get to the training grounds, his usual route was off limits for some reason so, he just found another way to go. This new route led him in front of the Kumogakure bar and he had seen a mass of people in front of it for some reason. “Not again.” One of the people saying as he looked up to see there were three people on the 20th floor of some building.

Chronos has heard of incidents like this many times and wondered why there was never no prevention for this. “Oh well, I guess there will be a reward if I save them.” He said as he walked into the bar getting ready to go see if he could persuade them to get down and if not he could alway use his chains if necessary to catch them.

As he entered the bar he noticed someone that seemed to be hammered out of his mind making a loud racket in the bar, it wasn’t unusual for people to act that way when they couldn’t handle there drink so he walked passed him. Suddenly the bartender asked him how old he was and he replied “I’m 17, I’m only here to help the people from jumping off of the building sir.” Chronos said politely. The bartender then let him go and Chronos went up the flight of stair as fast as he could trying to get to the top of the bar, which was unusually tall for some strange reason.
[WC=259]
Sync
Sync
Citizen

Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:30 pm
Sync, at least that's who he last remembered being, Sync blinked as he heard the stairs, a pitter patter of movement, feet slamming someone was hurrying up the stairs, Sync's whole body swayed as though he heard music as he connected 3 chakra threads to his kunai completely in control of himself "Alrighty you pig bellied drunken-" Sync couldn't finish as his body tensed up and he vomited to the left of himself moving inches closer to the men spitting the fowl taste out of his mouth he was all kinds of fucked up the vodka had done a number on him as he stood two meters from the men "Heeeeeeeeeeey friends" Sync said, his mood was shifting every second.

He knew that if he made the wrong more one of these men might die, Sync couldn't let his pay go that quickly as he brought out 3 kunais all connected to his chakra threads "Soooooooo, long story short you guys are gonna have to step down from that ledge and you know come peacefully and shit, y'all are ruining my day and I just wanna get paid and get out of here or at least buy a house, cuz I like nice things" Sync was rambling, was he buying time for the next man? Maybe, however Sync was so drunk he didn't even notice if the man was there or not, Sync's green hair swayed much like his green diminished eyes, he had seen troubles before which probably haunt him to this day, however he seemed to be smiling as though the situation had been in his favor.

"HEY GUYS DON'T LET ME FORGET MY BOTTLE ON THE STAIRS I TOOK IT FROM THE SHELF AS ANOTHER PAYMENT FOR SAVING YOUR ASSES" Sync said almost screaming hoping the possibly angry barkeep heard him, I mean it was probably bad for business had the barkeep let the three men jump and kill them self out front of the bar, firstly cleaning would be a bitch, and secondly people might feel a little unsafe knowing the barkeep likes to let innocent drunks die.By now the next man would get up the stairs and Sync would hear him come all the way up.

Sync would waste no time "Howdy Stranger" he said knowing the stranger would hear him "Mind helping me save these three idiots before they get themselves brutally killed by pavement" Sync said, unusually well for his drunken state the whole room was spinning, and Syncs eyes were darting towards everything and anything making sure nothing would kill them or even scare them, the three kunais still connected to his threads.
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:43 pm
“Well that was my plan all along.” Chronos said jokingly as 3 chakra chains had erupted from his back. He had looked at the surroundings and noticed that they were a pretty far distance apart from each other, it’s as if they knew we couldn’t save all of them at one. Well they were wrong, Chronos just had to do a bit more analyzing before he could devise a plan until he looked at the man beside him. “Uh, you gonna be alright you look kinda, y’know, drunk.” Chronos said worried about the man’s condition. “The way you look you should probably be acting just like them over there, I wonder, what's stopping you from doing so? All of these people that want to jump off in Kumo I’d swear they had some sort of potion in there that made you want to commit suicide.” Chronos said looking at the staggered man that somehow looked composed with his 3 kunai.

As Chronos had finished his sentence he noticed that the men didn’t seem as though they wanted to jump, they were just bluffing and the alcohol had them down momentarily. “After this they should go back to there normal selves.” Chronos said to himself now ready to catch any of them if they fell. He inched closer and closer to the man until he accidentally kicked a small pebble which skid across the rooftop making a sudden noise. This spooked the man and he looked back “Don’t ya git any closer ta meh.” He said with a strange voice only to be excused because of how drunk he was.

“Meh and mah friends -hiccups- are gonna jum off dis place.” He said clearly out of his mind. “Do yuo relly thinkk this is the answer, or are you just looking for attention.” Chronos said as he was ready to catch him with his chains. He then looked at the man now a little behind him and wanted to see what he would do to make sure this mission went as planned
[WC=600/2500]
Sync
Sync
Citizen

Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:13 pm
Sync let the man do his thing whilst he watched, as he could see the men were scared shitless "ALRIGHTY BOY REHAB TIME!" Sync said with a grin opening his Kekkei Genkei, allowing his chakra to spike to 50, and with a grin he began to walk, blue tattoos going across his body as he grinned sadistically "DON'T MIND MY ACTIONS I'VE JUST DOWNED HALF A BOTTLE OF VODKA!" Sync said, hoping the man wouldn't mind as he walked behind him, the men on the roof seemed scared, Sync didn't much care for their pathetic whining as he walked passed the man who had just shown up.

"If you actions are dictated on how much you drink...Then I'm afraid I'm going to do something insane" Sync said as he looked towards the man all the way to the right walking over stumbling the men were warning him and warning him as he closed the distance "Yooou cant do dat, I'm gonna jump" came from the man on the right as Sync approached him Sync's grin grew more psychopathic seemingly scaring the man as the man on the right seemed to lose his footing and fall back almost off the building however before the man began to fall Sync signed for bodyflicker appearing before the man now a frown on Sync's face, grabbing his shit Sync was the only thing keeping this man alive.

"What would happen if I let go?How big do you think the splatter of your body would be?Do you think the people would scream as you fell?Or would the scream when you implode as your body smashes against the ground?" Sync must have scared the man as the mans pants were now wet and he smelled of piss "Pl... Please don't let me die" The man cried as he was over a 20 story drop with nobody but the two ninja to save them, Sync concentrating on just the one man hopefully the other ninja was handling the other two men as well as he had handled this one, without a second thought Sync pulled the man up throwing him about 3 feet inward towards the door "Scram you pussy" Sync would say analyzing what his ninja brethren was up to now.
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:27 pm
In his response of how he got the first man he knew it was time for him to react as well, when he made sure the drunk man had prevented the other man from falling he moved out. “Man, he’s better than I thought.” Chronos said to himself as he charges the remaining two people on the ledge. As he did this one of them looks back at Chronos and smiles. “Too late.” He said as he planned on smashing against ground from his 20th floor descent. Chronos then launched one of the chains from his back and grabbed him by the leg before it disappeared behind the ledge. “It’s too late huh?” Chronos said jokingly to the man. He then slung him on top of the rooftop making sure not to relinquish the chains before he had got the other man, as he looked at him the man seemed to be scared for some reason as if he was in a nightmare. “N-no, don’t kill me spider, please.” The man pleaded. “Uh, sir, I’m trying to stop you from killing yourself.” Chronos said confused. it didn’t seem to get to the man though so, he jumped off of the building, Chronos launched another of his chains wrapping around the man’s abdomen before he plummeted to the ground.

“What’s your problem man, I’m not a spider.” Chronos tried to tell the man, but his eyes had glazed over and he was finally  sleep from the amount of alcohol he had consumed. “I swear, I don’t know why people drink this shit at all.” Chronos said agitated at all of these stupid people jumping off of buildings lately. “They act as though they need someone to see their final moments, if you wanna die do it on your own terms.” He said allowed. “Well, we would, but for some reason we just can’t stop thinking about the roof when we drink, I love my life, but for some reason I just want to jump off.” The man said confused about his own situation. “What are they putting in those drinks of yours, this seems to be a mystery. Yo, man who can handle the Vodka, what are you thinking right now?” Chronos asked worried about his safety.
Sync
Sync
Citizen

Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:57 pm
Sync grinned seeing the man chain one person and convince the other, a work of art really.Sync knew that the man had saved one mans life and the other was scared, seeing as he begged for 'Spider' not to kill him, however Sync wasn't very sure how to feel about the events as he was pretty fricken drunk, half a bottle man?was he hammered?Maybe, was he crazy? There was a good chance as Sync turned face turned to the man back to the edge.

"You're pretty quick, he mind saving me?" Sync said with a grin as his eyes would peer towards the chain, the man had already save one drunk, maybe if Sync jumped the man might save him?Not that Sync needed it, as Sync not only had kunais connected to chakra threads but he also had his jutsus, more notable the wall climbing no jutsu he had picked up in the academy, in... Ame ga kure, the same village this boy was from.

"Alrighty, save me, and I'll reward you with my birth name as well as a spar when I'm up to snuff with this... over powered village" Sync said as he crossed his arms moving his weight back and within seconds he would fall the 20 stories, however the man might have intercepted Sync was ready from the beginning to save himself readying a hidden hand sign starting the seal for wall climbing no jutsu, if the man didn't save him then he would have even less trust in the village however if he did he might just forgive them and start training more and more, so he could stand up to that dick of a Raikage.

Sync would descend in the fall his feet would be the last thing the boy would see, Sync hoped the boy would save him but he wasn't sure being drunk and all.

(My 1,250 words are done)
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:02 pm
Chronos watching the 2 men who now seemed to be close to their right mind had heard Sync talking to himself. “Maybe it’s just drunken murmur.” Chronos said as he turned around. He then saw Sync fall off the ledge looking directly at him with a smile that said, “I know you will save me.” Chronos was up for any challenge, even if they involved crazy things such as this. He then ran towards the edge of the building and leaped off pursuing the man before he fell. As he jumped he began to hear screams and gasps that sounded so distorted it felt as though he was hearing the anguished screams of those trapped in hell. He also felt the wind slap across his face as he reached terminal velocity and when he looked at the buildings he was falling between they looked to be a weird form of art, like some type of blur of the city life.

Anyhow he had created a hook from his back and then launched it towards the falling man, wrapping around the side of him. Had he hooked to the side of the building before this he could have possibly broke his back from the sudden stop in speed putting stress on his body. As he grabbed the man Chronos tried to speak, he wanted to say “Gotcha.”, but couldn’t due to the intense wind coming at him. Without something cool to say Chronos launched another chain on the side of the building where the concrete was, making sure not to bust a window, him and the drunk man slung on the side of the building colliding with it. Chronos was able to use his feet to stop from hitting it so hard, the man seemed to be smart as well since he did the same thing. When they finally got down and back inside of the bar he asked the man why he jumped from the building. Now awaiting his answer with a grin.
[WC=1308]
Sync
Sync
Citizen

Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:10 pm
Sync with a grin sighed "Alrighty bro, you got me" Sync admitting to himself and the man.

Syncs eyes peeked around as if to look for any one else trying to spy on him, knowing the coast was clear Sync would grin.

"My name Is Sync Arachdonus, I hail from what was once Ame Ga Kure, that is until the Raikage blew it up, Abducted me and my form kage Li, and had us join the ranks of Kumo Ga Kure"  Sync said with a slow tone.

"Now I must be off my fellow ninja until we meet again" Sync said as he began to walk off to claim his pay.

Wc:1581()
Also Exit
Gimme that Ryo plz
7 stats and +6 ap

Last edited by Sync Arachdonus on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:14 pm
“What a strange guy.” Chronos said as he watched the man leave. “Sync Arachdonus, huh, I have a feeling we will become friends in the near future.”
[WC=1337]
[3 Stat Points]
[6 Action Points]
[LEET/Exit]

Last edited by Chronos on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum