Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:37 pmMizaki HyuugaTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Double Trouble [P/NK] Empty Double Trouble [P/NK]

Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:07 am
She had gone to the hospital following the others, but Hotaru was gritting her teeth in pain when she walked into the doors of the hospital. She had to stop and sit down in a chair near the door. A med nin came up to her and knelt before her asking her how far along she was and about the pain she was having. After she answered him, he called two others over and they helped her to a room. Sure enough, she was in labor! And, this was her first pregnancy so of course she was panicking because she was scared! She explained to them her situation and that her husband and father of the twins was in the other room . They had to calm her down and explain to her that everything was going to be okay and that she needed to relax! Luckily, Prim was there. And even though Prim was calm and trying to keep her calm, the minute the contractions got closer together, the pain was unbearable! Another good thing, she was not to far into labor so she could get an epidural! (Yes even in the world of naruto, an epidural for a hospital birth is available! And I am having twins, so therefore my poor character needs it lol!)
After the epidural, she began to get tired and somehow managed to fall asleep, which was a good thing because something was wrong and she was having trouble delivering, so this was going to require the twins being removed another way! as scarey as she was she agreed to this, and finally after a c-section birth, one boy and one girl twin were brought into the world. And Hotaru, well sleep finally hit, alone with pain medication after the birth.Yes, she was asleep and groggy, but she recalls seeing them and holding them for a minute before she fell asleep again. The staff assured her Yen would be able to come by as soon as his eye was fixed. Even though he missed them being born, she understood the circumstances and was just glad he was going to be okay! And, of course they were in the same hospital. At least the babies were in the were with her and of course Prim was sitting in the room keeping her company. Even if Hotaru was sleeping more than chatting, There was a medical jutsu for everything, except pregnancy procedures, and curing a c-section cut. They told her it would heal though and only leave a very thin small scar. She had to admit they did a really good job. Even though she would be in the hospital for a couple of days, the babies were born healthy and she was going to be okay.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Double Trouble [P/NK] Empty Re: Double Trouble [P/NK]

Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:46 am
Yen stumbled into the room half exuasted from his own ordeal but also in disire to see his own wife and children. There they were as he entered the door hat off and cloak over arm as a tear fell down his cheeks. his own bandages over his left eye soaked as his good eye stared at his beautiful wife resting as if relieved from the ordeal. And as he pulled up a chair the nurses and medical ninjas placed a hand of congratulations on the aburames shoulders as they bowed and left the room. Yen then noted that a few minutes later another medical personal came through the door as they carried two bundles of blankets with soft ginger care. "Yensung we have them right here for you sir. Your twins are boy and girl. Would you like to see them?" Yen turned toward the young nurse and smiled as his tear streaked face spoke up anticipating the moment he did indeed miss but now they could feel the touch and love of the father. Although young a mix of emotions came over yen. it may have been fear or in fact anxiety, the unopened feeling of joy and pride? Or a feeling of giddiness that enveloped him. it was a feeling that perhaps was growing and brewing as the nurse came closer and knelt down handing yen the two bundles in cloth.

The sight yen saw with his good  eye stayed with him as with soft but slightly shaky hands he held the two bundles of rags softly cradling them to his chest. His insects remained calm as his shoulders shook tears streaming down his face freely like rivers dancing across a landscape as he saw each one of the babies. One had a tiny little pockets of hair beginning to form as the hair would if they would note such for the girl would reach hotas length. The smooth complexion of the resting baby was at peace as his gaze fell upon the boy. The round face and little hands clenched but softly unclentched the baby had also the unmistakable lengths of hair growing as well as it might've bee growing long as well. The boy however had a pale complexion like hota and the girl had a slightly darker complexion like yen. They were beautiful. And a sigh escaped yens lips as he softly bent down his head and kissed the twins on the forehead. As he leaned back a small wail caught his attention as the babies awoke from their slumber. The high screecchings went silent as yen softly kissed their cheeks and they fell asleep at peace.

Yen then looked up at hota now resting in bed as he whispered to her. " our babies were born my love. My queen we have our kingdom at hand and they are my love and joy. I will wait till you awaken to name them  hota. They will be safe as like now in my arms I'll make sure no harm befall them. The village like our father and mothers before us will now house and home our family. We did it hota and I can't describe my joy, it's like a wellspring I can't gaze into, it's like the joy I feel when I gaze in your eyes. Hota rest my love."

Yen then felt the familiar resonating spike of chakra of prim nearby as he calmly awaited to thank her once again for watching over hota.

Last edited by Yensung Aburame <3 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:50 pm
Prim knew the girl was in labor, she could tell by the way she was walking and by the way she held her stomach. Not only had Yensung Aburame been injured, that was also the day he became a father! Poor Hotaru looked horrible at first, more as though she was in fear! Prim had to assure her she would be fine, it was normal to be in pain because it was the process of giving birth!
She had left after the birth to get something to eat and drink, by the time she got back, Yen had arrived. She saw him holding his twins and he seemed to be in a very elated state of happiness!
"I take it you found your wife and children?" She asked with a smile as she sat next to Yen in a chair she found across the room.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:06 pm
Hotru had heard Yen speak to her, she tried to speak back to him but she was so tired. She finally woke up when she heard Prim speak! She was in a lot of pain, but it had been worth it to have her angels! As she woke up she looked over at Yen holding their children and Prim sitting by him admiring there babies! Hotaru was proud of them, they were beautiful! 
"They have your eyes, Yen my love. Their eyes are yellow like yours!" She said weakly still under the affects of the medication he had been given to alleviate her pain. "I'm glad the nursery is finished, and we added the second crib!" She said smiling at Yen and Prim. "Thank you for being here Prim." She added as she let her gaze return to their babies.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:11 am
Yen smiled Nd nodded at prim silently as he was over come by joy and hota awoke from her rest despite the pain to speak. As yen heard her out a pang of pain filled the chuninn speaking how they had his eyes. He had lost one and gained another's in exchange and further wasn't there as one opened their eyes were definitely his. A deep yellow that made him smile  as he silently stood up and with soft care carried his two angels in arm cradling them so they can rest by their mother as he gave her a soft kiss. As she was fragile a whisper on the ear to " love you and look at our beautiful angles look we did it they are ours. They breath and as we promised each other we shall make them strong and raise them right hota. Our world our kingdom they are in our arms now." Yen kissed hota on the forehead as he smiled and turned towards prim.

"Yet again you acted even in my moment of weakness and further in her time of need you acted with precision and care. Thank you prim. Yet now I feel as if I can trust you as you are here and have proven yourself time again. now I can say without a doubt you are an ally to the village but also a part of our family. It might be confusing but further for the proof you can have fee stay among me and hota as long as you feel fit. But since yet another kage exchange occurred recently we can set the action forward soon to speak with kirisu over your circumstances and stay. Take no worry though prim however it dawned on me that another issue came to light at hotas words." Tens voice held a hint of sadness and confusion at his last words as  he walked over to prim and kneeled.

" The eye I recived from tori is indeed a sharingan and I understand if you would have mixed emotions on a non uchiha member and further blood related should not have it. But it is also within this that I fear that unless I cannot ask the head of your clan themself If my worth be measured to hold and weild the power of a sharingain I feel that my words of offer and understanding must too reach this individual at hand. I know there are many that seek to misuse a eye of such power but in my confidence and reasoning as well as sincerity respect as a shinobi and a clan head I wish to reach out to you and further the head of your clan in request and honor of your traditions on if I am worthy to wield such an eye. It might seem improper what I ask but this is what one must do to keep the peace as a shinobi. Tori gained this from someone she trusts and gave it to me whom she trusts. In the eyes of other uchiha unless known or unknown it'll seem like I stole it. As a man of honor and in light of sephoras and megamis actions I only find it proper to ask a clan affiliated and further an owner their blessing and the head of the uchihas blessing to go through this. Is there anyway I can meet the head of your clan and request their evaluation?"

Yen knelt down despite weakened his request was pure. As he didn't meet prims gaze till she allowed it.

Last edited by Yensung Aburame <3 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:35 am
Prim was honored at the idea of staying with them, since her cousin and nightshades disappearance her and her cat Ama had not gone back there but had been staying with a friend since her return to Konoha. She had been staying at Yen and Hotas for a couple of days now, and she was comfortable there. She now had a home in Asgard and one in Konoha. Couldn't ask for better arrangements. "Thank You both for allowing me to stay with you!" She said politely to Yen. Her jaw dropped at his mention of the sharingan and wanting to meet with the head of her clan. That would be Viper Uchiha, her brother/cousin. Now, she hardly saw much of him herself. He mainly resides in Asgard and if he chooses to show up in Konoha, something is wrong! Well usually anyways, so she would have to explain to Yen this whole situation of how She barely sees Viper herself. even though he is always watching her somehow.
"As for you having the eye, I am okay with it, Like I was with Haru Hyuuga getting the other one. You did not kill any of my clan for it, Gekido died of natural causes and you and Haru both have no desire to misuse the eyes so I do not care. I am sure you will put the eye to good use." She said as he handed the twins to Hota letting them sleep by their mother. 
"Now as for meeting the head of my clan, it is my brother Viper Uchiha. Well technically my cousin but he is like a brother to me, he took me in and has always taken care of me. I have always been close to him and even his twin brothers Echo and Koroshi, who I owe a lot to as well. I very rarely see Viper, even though I know he is always looking out for me, I do not see him as often as I use to. Something is going on but I don't know what. After I was killed and went into my spare body in Asgard, I was stuck there for so long I am out of the loop on the news for the past year, at least I think it is a year!" She added as she shrugged unsure of what was going on or the time frame she was in Asgard. "If I could I would let you meet him. He was once the Hokage here and he cares alot about this village and the people in it. Most of all, he cares about his family, much like you!" She said with a smile.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:49 am
Hotaru smiled as Yen handed her the twins again. This would be the first time she got to sleep beside her little ones whom she was sure were tired, they were just introduced to the world through birth which was probably a lot of excitement for them and they needed their rest.
  "Yes, we now have a complete kingdom my king. I love you to Yen! These babies are a beautiful creation we made!"She said in a tired groggy voice. 
"They will grow up strong and we will raise them to be good and strong like us!" she said as she lightly kissed each baby . the little boy woke up for a second and she could swear he smiled before going back to sleep. The little girl was fast asleep and looked to be very at peace. Her kids were already happy and that mattered a lot to her and Yen both!
"I will let you two talk, I think me and the twins are both going to nap, my love."  she said as she gently squeezed his hand as she fell back to sleep with their children letting Yen and Prim discuss things.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:29 am
Yen kissed hot as hand as the two twins went to rest next to her as she was weakened after the ordeal and the babies were at peace it soothed him to see his family at a peaceful sleep his wife resting quietly her breathing calm and their babies as calm as the glow of her beautiful skin radiating from the lack of her body no longer being stressed it glowed as if relief spread throughout her. you are right my love they will be able to grow strong but strength isn't everything my love and our children will learn as such yen smiled as he turned back to prim as she explained the whole ordeal.

"Hm this asguard sounds like quiet the place but he's always keeping an eye on thoes whom are close and dear to prevent losses. I can only assume that if a loss were to occur he would act a bit strangely then usual as thoes permitted in asguard must bear something of significant importance. Further I wonder our last kage Jason senju didn't seem to have much of a connection to viper as he went on his way got sick and died. Hopefully it would be allowable to go meet him when he sees fit unless he would rather sit back and watch. But an all seeing eye and I cannot confront it is rather irritating. Ah well as a previous kage he has his own reasons to stay away. Still if you havnt seen much of him i would wonder why that is. Family doesn't keep family in the dark and further I suggest you confront him on what's wrong. Wether in another dimension or not we don't leave family in the dark unless we are running ourselves from the dark. You should seek him out and offer him my greeting. A man that runs from the joys of the new and growth of the world is a mhm man that forgotten the very rule of life in itself. To experience what's new and let what's happened long ago pass. As kage he knew this as well as embodied it. And even in his  time away I feel he might be pushing away that which he cherishes most to further protect you. But instead is doing the opposite. A family together is able to do more then one alone. So prim I want you to inform him my invitation to meet me on his own terms of course wether here or his own home.  as I can accept your blessing of the eye. But must also do my duty to avoid strife and honor his own clan wishes. Just like if the roles were reversed I would do the same. I also had the honor of meeting or viewing an uchiha boy perhaps I think his name was samuru or the such not long ago, curious chakra signature. And ecco uchiha a name that's been worded in whispers from one man I once met he said. He was a great man. But sounds like past tense though to me, and koroshi uchiha that name does not ring a bell."

Yen smiled as finished speaking. There was honor in his words but also the fact that the being known as viper was within. Yet what prim informed of him was unsettling.

Last edited by Yensung Aburame <3 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:44 pm
When he mentioned Samuru, Prim smiled! Her nephew was quite a handful but she liked him. "Samuru Uchiha is my nephew, he has a bijuu as well that is why the chakra signature was different, I am sure it is quite like mine! I can try to find Viper for you at some point, I can't be sure when I will see him though. Viper has been rather pre-occupied lately and where as I am not sure what is going on, I know he has his reasons and when he is ready I am sure he will tell me! " Prims eyes softened when he mentioned Echos name is in past tense. "What do you mean was?" She asked curiously. 

(kinda short, sorry)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:06 pm
The bandage over where yen eye used to be may have been blind but for most part he placed down the cloak as he sat down across from prim and with his one eye looked at her. "I do not know the details but since the hokage before navi somehow vanished I only assume the name being ecco uchiha must be a family member. But I don't know full of what occured or such. The sense of past tense as was has a possibility of two meanings. And awnsers I neither know but ivwould tell you if it was that case. Prim all I know is that when told I remember two things. A past tense and a present tense. I more or less can without a doubt tell it was as if it was awhile ago. We havnt. Heard no tell of ecco uchiha in eons and that meaning months.... Don't hate me if wrong, but something may have happened to him. The worst being well... You know deceased as a man who carried such a name. Or he's off in silence within the world. But that's only an educated guess. And further the only thing I can do is tell you to find the truth no matter where it lies or what pain may be fall you. As an ally of the leaf and a member of my home. You primrose will stand strong and bold to what lies ahead of you. Do you know what you must do now? And before you seek the truth I have reasoned a way to keep you under the way. As I suggest we meet with kirusu our now kage to recinfirm your status as a shinobi of the eternal leaf."

Yen smiled at his last words but then noting the fear in her heart yen spoke once more.
"I know you wouldn't want to fear the worst and I know that loss tormoils and taunts your heart. It does for every shinobi and viper. But don't lose yourself to the sea of emotions that would come from a loss. To the deceased we embody and live on as their heart stops our heart beats twice as long. That's the duty of family. But the duty of honoring the loss and death of another is the duty of all. You must have lost a lot of people before the death. Stand in their namesake and pursue the truth. But tell me more about this ecco as we chat prim. What's his relation to you and viper. What was he like? As viper was once a kage I can guess through time and such he may have been akin or par to him?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum