Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

The Center Of The Storm[NK,P] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Center Of The Storm[NK,P]

Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:59 am
Chronos thought the little story he got from Li was amazing, he was contempt with the life he was doing and Chronos had no reason to show pity on this man. He then straightened his face into a smile and walked in the warehouse, what he seen was magnificent, seeing as though Chronos liked messy rooms this was like a sanctuary to him. "Stripping wood you say? Well it can't be too boring with two people doing it and it will be a lot quicker as well." Chronos said mindfully while taking the saw that was handed to him. He went to the log an began to slice thin layers of wood off of the log in a somewhat messy manner, this was his first time ever doing this so it wouldn't be as good as Li's stripping. When Chronos looked up to see it, Li had a masterful craft to his stripping as if he had been doing this his whole life which he practically had!

"Oh, me? I've just been mostly training my whole life due to my strict dad, although he got on my very last nerve I could never care for anyone more than I cared for him and my mother." Chronos said with a smile reminiscing about the past days.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:57 pm
The scrapping of wood was music to Li's ears. For abreif time he allowed himself to get lost in the rhythm of it all. Before two long their logs were nice and stripped into segments of wood that Li could actually use to begin making a puppet out of it. He smiled as he looked down at the lumber. The only question now was which of his designs did he want to make? He walked over to one of his drawers and started riffling through a half dozen blue prints of various angels. He figured he couldn't go wrong with another Camael. A full blown combat puppet. 

He took out that bluepring and rolled it out on a table before holding it down with a few rocks to keep it from rolling back in on itself, and then he went over to a shelf of various gadgets. "Family is good. My whole clan lives in the leaf village, so I was kind of the odd duck for sticking around Ame. But after I become a leader they stopped with their protests." He chuckled. His clan had always been so chill. If anything he figured that they were just happy he was a ninja and didn't commit to the puppet thing full time. 

"So do you know anyone else around town? I'm still pretty new around here, and have only had a few introductions."
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:27 pm
(Exiting 1118 Words towards building a puppet. Rip Chronos.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum