Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

The Center Of The Storm[NK,P] Empty The Center Of The Storm[NK,P]

Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:27 am
Chronos had been at the training grounds working on the his some water needle accuracy when he realized that he needed something new. A new water jutsu that could distract his enemies and opponents alike, maybe some that had a little offensive power would be helpful as well. When he thought of this the first jutsu to come in mind was the water clone jutsu, although it could only sue water techniques of C-Rank and below it was still able to fool the enemy due to the fact that they casted a shadow as well just like the shadow clone jutsu, but the water version. He remembered that the only hand sign was Tiger so he began to form the hand sign in front of him and controlled his chakra hoping that a clone would pop out, this was a lot harder than the regular clone jutsu that had nothing in it. Chronos looked to his left to see a little bit of the water forming from the soil, it was morphing and shaking, but nothing then it fell to ground splashing against the damp ground.

“Huh, this is a lot harder than what I expected it to be, I guess I need to try harder than I have and I will eventually get it.” Chronos said to himself to give him encouragement. With his morale still high he began to try over and over again until he got the jist of what he actually had to do. He realized that he could use the regular clone technique and fill it up with water in order to get the feeling of the jutsu. He weaved the signs for the clone jutsu and seen the clone pop up beside him, next was to pull the water from the damp ground and fill the clone up like an empty container. Slow the water began to climb into the form of Chronos, but it was still just water, now that he had finished that process he tried to create the water into his image making it seem as if he was standing next to himself. Chronos imagined himself in every detail possible, his hair, his eye color, and his skin color. Once he got that down he looked at the clone and seen that it wasn’t too far off, it was discolored looking a little pale which freaked Chronos out a bit, but it was still a clone nonetheless. Chronso began to try to move the clone , but the second it took a step the clone collapsed to the ground and back into it’s original form. “Ugh, I’ll get it eventually for now, I’ll go meditate.” Chronos sat on a rock that was a little wet from last night’s rain and began to work on his chakra control.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

The Center Of The Storm[NK,P] Empty Re: The Center Of The Storm[NK,P]

Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:01 pm
With a small host of Angels guiding his way Li Dian soared above the Skies of Kumo as he once did his own village. The angelic puppet on his back held him in an embrace and carried him across the skies. The days were long here in kumo, long and boring. He searched desperately for a purpose or even the slightest indication of something interesting to do, but so far had come up with nothing. Normally he would seek to do something productive for the village he was in, but the people in this place were. Well Savages to be quite honest. Nothing like the noble folks of Ame who for some reason were dead while the wretches in this village managed to survive. The while affair seemed terribly unfair. However if he was going to be sticking around this place he might as well get to know it. 

The dust was starting to settle in around his life, and he needed to shake it off. He headed over to the training Fields. There were a few jutsu, and some training that he was eager to get underway. If a ninja stagnates they die. Especially in this place. So he landed in the yards set aside for training, and set two of his puppets aside. The quickly went over to a nearby study tree and started chopping it down. Li had of course been kidding about there being more jutsu he wanted to learn. As always he had new puppets to create! And if there was someone around in the training field who wanted to talk to him while he was doing this, so be it. 

Li Dian was a young man, only eighteen. His hair was an almost white shade of blonde, and he had those distinct Yamanaka blue eyes. Ones that lacked and iris and yet seemed so entirely sharp. He was dressed up in a simple Dark blue, and red robe, that was native to his home land.
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:14 pm
Upon working on his chakra control Chronos had seen an angelic figure soaring through the sky, was he just imagining things or was this some type of being. As he came closer and closer it seemed to Chronos that the being was going near the training grounds he was at, losing focus Chronos again failed to complete his chakra control routine, but he wasn't even angered by it. He was more or less mesmerized by whatever he had seen flying, he knew he had to follow it on it’s way down to the ground, or wherever it planned on going. The wind began to blow hard throughout the village and the rain was carried along with it having a slight slant to the altering the way it would hit the ground.

“I must find whatever that was.” Chronos said picking his way through the slight vegetation and trees. This is when he activated his chakra sensory and could tell where the thing had landed, at this point he knew that the being had some chakra, it was looking to be some type of ninja. Following his senses Chronos had finally arrived to the spot where the being was, he hid behind a tree and peaked from the tree’s edges. What he seen was a light blonde ninja that looked to be the same as him. He wore a robe of which he had never seen before and looked pretty strong and experienced, maybe Chronos could learn some things from this ninja. After analyzing him Chronos revealed himself from the tree he was hiding behind and said “Hello, this is my first time seeing you around. I thought you were some type of flying creature, to be honest I was freaked out and intrigued at the same time.” Chronos said to the ninja as he chopped down a tree.
[WC 773]
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:43 pm
Li Heard a russeling coming nearby and he shifted his body to get a better look at what was coming. This place was too strange to fully let his guard down just yet. Who knew what kind of crazy things were lurking around to jump on him?

"Hmm?" Li grunted. Then he looked over his shoulder to one of his puppets. Then he let out a good natured laugh. "Oh I gotcha. Yeah they don't quite make them like these guys." He tilted his head sideways and looked over at the young man before him. He wasn't sure he'd ever met anyone from Kumo before that wasn't Youka. "The Name's Li Dian." He lowered his head into a bow, and then looked back up. "And who is it I'm talking to?"
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:57 pm
Chronos laughed along with the man, he had always been fascinated by puppets, but was never good at it himself. As Chronos noticed the ninja bow he knew that was too formal for the likes of him, Chronos was a nobody so why would a ninja bow to him? "No no, you don't have to bow. I haven't made a name for myself yet so you can save all of the bows you have for then." Chronos said laughing while scratching the back of his head.

"I noticed you flying and I thought you were some kind of angelic figure, I know it sounds crazy, but who knows around these parts." Chronos was now looking at the well-crafted puppet mesmerized by the craftsmanship and work put into the puppet. "So, how long did it take you to finish." Asked Chronos in a nice tone.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:44 am
Angelic he says! well how very complementary. Li had always taken more pride in his puppets, than he did in his own personal skills. So the fact that someone was actually complementing them made him very happy indeed. "Oh these guys it took be about sixteen hours each. Some less some more. These guys are getting a little old through. I've got plans to make up some new models but I fear those are a long way away." With his dull blue eyes li looked the genin up and down. "Have you ever thought about giving puppetry a go?" Li wiggles his fingers, and brought Camael one of the puppets who'd been collecting wood over to him, of course dragging the tree along with him. Li bent down and inspected the long that was presented to him, judging to see if it was of good enough material.
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:31 am
"Well no, I was never one for the making of things, my dad always joked that I couldn't be a handyman due to my stiff fingers. Those were the times." Chronos said reminiscing of the past, "One thing I could help you with is the carrying of logs, I don't want you to strain your puppets for something like this. I might not look strong, but there is some power behind this slim frame." Chronos said bragging about himself a little bit. Without even waiting for the confirmation of the ninja Chronos went to a nearby tree and punched it with a little bit of his strength. The tree came falling down, "Timber." Chronos said watching the tree fall as if it were a giant of nature, when the tree finally finished it's descent Chronos picked up the tree and halted it over his shoulder. "Well, I don't have that much stamina so how about we walk and talk." Chronos said exerting some of his power, but won't put the tree down due to his stubbornness and thinking of it as training.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:42 pm
Li let out a loud chuckle. He liked this guy. "Very well." He smirked. "There's a warehouse I'm setting myself up in not to far from here. I'll show you what I've got as far as a set up goes. It's not as good as my old workshop, but give it a little time." He had his puppets gather up their own fallen log, and he had one fly him slowly along with Chronos and his own puppets. 

"That was quite the punch." Li complemented. "I wouldn't want you getting near me, there's a reason I use puppets. Are you a Taijutsu user then?" Now there was a skill that Li was never able to get the hang of. For someone with some pretty radical chakra control, he was weak sauce. As they talked the two of them would be walking off of the training grounds and back into the village proper. Until they got to a small warehouse that a general store would use for storage. Most of the windows were busted out, and the chain link fence that surrounded it was rusty and had plenty of human sized holes to slip through. But Li just used the front gate, and opened up the garage door to let everyone in.
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:54 pm
Chronos was very intrigued by this ninja, he was down to earth and had a normal personality, when Chronos was complimented he began to smile as his ego had grown. "Well yeah, I trained pretty hard for this strength and I'm not a taijutsu user, but I would like to learn some techniques later on to balance out my long range and short range attacks." Chronos said not knowing how to stop talking about battle-oriented things. Chronos continued to walk with the tree over his shoulder, now starting to get a little winded they had finally arrived to their destination. "Whew now that was a workout." Chronos said dropping the tree as he waited for Li to open up the garage.

"Is this where you live or just make the puppets?" Chronos asked curiously, he didn't like that someone as cool as this guy was living in such standards, he would surely lend a helping hand if needed.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:17 am
So a journeyman taijutsu user fair enough. He was still probably strong enough to throw Li around like a sack of flower. Once inside the warehouse they would fine it fulle of unpacked crates of puppety components that Li had yet to assemble. Gears, Joints, Gyro's, a few dozen canisters of pressurized air, and a whole lot of miscellaneous scrap metal. Li Grew a little emberassed when he got inside, boy this place still needed a whole lot of work. Oh well. If he could rebuild a village he couldn't certainly pick this place up. He shrugged off Chronos' question. "Little Column A, little of Column B. I spent most of my life with a traveling puppet show, so I'm no stranger to camping out. But I do have a cot over by the corner. There's a place further into the village that I'm looking into for when I get some more missions under my belt. But for now I don't mind sleeping under the stars too much."

He had his puppets set one of the logs down and he looked it over, as well as the one that his new friend had brought in. "Well now it's time for the most boring part of puppet making. Stripping the wood." He went over to a work bench, and grabbed two saws. He handed one over to Chronos and then started to saw away at the limbs and branches of the trees. "So what about you? Do a lot of traveling? Camping? Training? What are you into? Me I'm a puppet nerd. When I'm not designing them, I'm building them. When I'm not doing that I'm flying around with them."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum