Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuu H
Ryuu H
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Ryuu Hyuuga: Capture the Prankster Empty Ryuu Hyuuga: Capture the Prankster

Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:51 pm
Ryuu walked down toward the village gates, the sun was even hotter than usual, making it feel as if he was actually walking in an oven. "Lord, why must you make this desert so overbearingly hot!?" He would think to himself as he would walk quickly in between spots that he could actually find shade, for a sheer moment of slight relief. Ryuu then heard a couple of the guards, being a few jounin and chuunin from the village, screaming and hollering for the villagers to "Stop that kid!" as they said. Ryuu then walked a little faster down the street and around the corner to see the guards sprinting in his direction, but he saw no kid, other than himself that is. But then once he followed the guards for a few blocks, he finally realized that the child had actually jumped on top of the rooftops of the building in the sand village to get away from the guards. Ryuu then jumped up onto the rooftops and he found the child, with a bucket full of paint and several paint brushes rattling on the inside. As the child was sprinting and jumping from rooftop to rooftop, laughing maniacally as he went. The child did not know that Ryuu was chasing behind, and Ryuu wanted to keep it that way. Ryuu was cautious as he continue to get closer and closer. Just as Ryuu was close enough to tackle the child to the floor under them, the child then realized that Ryuu was behind him. The child then stopped, snapped toward him, and swung his fist directly at Ryuu. Ryuu was surprised by this reaction, jumped over the child and sweeped the child's legs out from under him. The child then jumped back on his feet, threw the can of paint at Ryuu, pouring the bucket all over him. Ryuu then got angry, but by the time Ryuu had cleared the paint out of his eyes, the boy was gone. Ryuu did not know where he was or even which direction he had went. This is when he had an idea on how to find this child, his Byakugan! Ryuu performed the hand signs, activated his Byakugan and began scanning the area around him, looking for someone either running or hiding. Until finally, he was able to see the child still running, roughly around 60 yards away from him. Ryuu then, continuing his Byakugan, running after the child. The child then saw Ryuu running behind him over his right shoulder. Ryuu began closing in on the child, sixty, fifty, forty, thirty, twenty, and finally 10 yards behind. Ryuu then performed the body flicker by throwing one of his kunai knives to where it had landed 10 yards in front of the child, being that he was over his right shoulder, this was physically possible. When the kunai had landed, the child was only 5 yards away from it. Ryuu then body flickered to the kunai and performed a left straight, going across the child's face, being that he was only what looked like a year younger, he felt no remorse. The child dropped to the ground, wailing in pain. Ryuu then picked up his kunai and began yelling for the guards to come to his position and pick the child up. When the guards arrived they asked what happened to him, Ryuu then looked at the guard that asked him and he said "he got away by pouring paint all over me, so when I caught back up with him, I stopped him by punching him directly in the face." The guard then giggled to himself and grabbed the boy and dealt with him as they pleased, in respect to his offense. 

Word Count: 623 Mission Accomplished; Claiming 450 Ryo and +1 stat
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Ryuu Hyuuga: Capture the Prankster Empty Re: Ryuu Hyuuga: Capture the Prankster

Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:35 pm
Next time, could you please link the mission tot he topic for legitimacy purposes? Thank you. Oh, approved btw lol. Also, you cannot gain stats from missions, unless there are b rank and up. You do get 3 action points though.
Ryuu H
Ryuu H
Citizen

Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:39 pm
I have no idea, I could have sworn I read in the stat rules that you got 1 stat per 400 words, I check and it's nowhere to be found haha. So when I am on the mission briefing page, reply?
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:45 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22122-v6-global-mission-rules

When doing missions you will be rewarded with the corresponding rewards listed, with B-Rank and higher missions you will also be awarded stats. The stat conversion for missions is 400 words per stat, and no more than 10 stats can be gained per mission. Jutsu and other such things can be trained on missions with their same wordcount however on any rank. Doing training for equipment would make you lose stat gain.

Yeah you do lol, its just for B rank and up. As for the last part, just link the page where you got the mission from, and posted on this topic.
Ryuu H
Ryuu H
Citizen

Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:57 pm
OHHH! I knew that I saw that somewhere. Thank you Ganki!
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:15 pm
Np XD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum