Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Capture The Prankster (P, IO, Nk) Empty Capture The Prankster (P, IO, Nk)

Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:59 pm
Mission:

As Kyson was walking through the Suna, it was a hot and peaceful day. Sand was flying blowing through the air and Kyson had two water bottles on him to keep him cool. He just finished a C rank mission with Royalty last night. Everything went smooth and the mission was completed of course. With the two of them, there is nothing they couldn't do. As Kyson was walking through Suna, he noticed there was a lot of graffiti on the wall. It didn't look like it was suppose to be there. As Kyson continued to walk he noticed there was more and more graffiti on the walls and buildings. Kyson started to think to himself. This could not have been done for style, it looks more like a prank. Kyson has seen graffiti in Suna but it would be really minor drawings. These were some huge and pretty skillful drawings. As Kyson proceeded to keep walking, he heard some commotion. 

"HEY GET BACK HERE KID!! STOP!" The voice said that was a good distance away from Kyson.

As Kyson walked towards the voice to investigate. It seemed it was two Chunin ninja chasing an academy student. The academy student seemed to have spray paint bottles in his hand. It was clear he was the oen that was putting graffiti all over these walls. Kyson was just confused as to why two Chunin ninja can not catch this kid. The two ninja stopped and noticed Kyson. They rushed towards him immediately.

"Hey Kyson could you do us a favor." The first Chunin said as he looked a bit worn out. This kid they are chasing can't be that fast, Kyson thought to himself.

"You want me to catch the kid that is spray painting all over the walls..." Kyson said with no enthusiasm in his voice. He couldn't believe they couldn't catch one simple kid.

"Well... yeah." The second Chunin ninja said.

"Can I ask you something? Why is it that two CHUNIN ninja can not catch one little kid who isn't even an genin yet." Kyson said as he looked at the two Chunin with a straight face. They began to scratch their heads and chuckle a little bit.

"Heh heh, well you see the thing is..." The first chunin said as he tried to come up with an excuse.

*Sigh*

"Never mind, I'll handle it. You guy's can leave it to me." Kyson said as he used his hiding in the camouflage technique to turn himself invisible and make him completely undetected. Even though using the Null version was a bit much, Kyson didn't care. He just wanted to get this mission over with. He also used his silent footsteps skill so the kid wouldn't hear him as he approaches. The two Chunin left immediately after Kyson turned invisible. Kyson would then use his sensory to sense to boy's chakra. After a few moments of searching, Kyson finally found it. Kyson ran on top of a 15 meter building to cover more ground.

As Kyson was looking from on top of the building. He saw the kid from a distance. He was about 60 meters away from Kyson's position and he was on top of a 15 meter building as where. There were a lot of buildings in Suna, so it was easy to jump from building to building to get where you are going. Kyson used his hoho skill to run towards the kid at full speed. Kyson was running at a speed of 100. In just a matter of seconds, Kyson had caught up to the kid. The kid was in the process of painting on a wall. Kyson was 5 meters behind the kid. And he began to walk up to him until he was 2 meters behind him. As Kyson looked at the picture he was spray painting, Kyson noticed the picture he was painting was reading "Stop the violence." The message he was trying to bring was actually a positive message. But either way, you can't go spray painting on others property without asking. So Kyson began to speak.

"Sooo what you doing?" Kyson said as he startled the kid. The kid was confused because he didn't see anyone behind him. He thought it was just him at first, but it was clear someone was really behind him.

"WHO SAID THAT. I'm a ninja, so whoever you are... I'll beat you up." The kid said as he was creeped out and startled. Kyson wanted to laugh a little bit but he managed to hold it in.

"I'm a ninja too. And what you just said... is that a threat?" Kyson said with a smirk on his face. The kid looked harmless as a fly. He had dark brown hair, and red shirt and some black pants. Looked like your average kid. After Kyson spoke he cancelled his hiding in the camouflage technique and he was now visible again. The kid was creeped out when Kyson was still talking while invisible.

"Woah, you were invisible. Hey... aren't you... Kyson?" The kid said with a surprised look on his face. Kyson was surprised he knew his name. I guess he is starting to become a bit famous around Suna after doing all those missions.

"Yeah, how do you know my name." Kyson said with a lot of curiosity. He just was curious how everyone in the village knew about him and what they thought about him.

"They said you and your friend Royalty came from Kumo. When you first arrived, everyone was talking bad about you two because you guy's came from a harsh village. They thought the Kazekage was foolish in letting you guy's in and becoming a Suna ninja. Even some of the Chunin disliked you because the kazekage even let you rank up from genin to chunin. Everyone thought you two would be future terrorist who would eventually try to destroy Suna.  But it was mainly you because they were familiar with Royalty already being from Suna. So they would trust him more than you. But when people found out you guy's were doing really tough missions that even jounin couldn't do with a full squad. people started to believe in you and they call you two the dynamic duo." The kid said as he  explained to Kyson why everyone knew his name. Kyson couldn't be too surprised since he has been doing a lot for the village. Kyson didn't even notice that the village didn't him when they first came here. Maybe most of the people were faking a smile because they thought we would've harmed them. Either way, at least they see him in a positive way and nothing negative.

"Well is that so huh? You really seem like a nice kid but I was ordered to tell you to stop making these drawings. I do admire your talent and message you are sending around the village, saying stop the violence. But it is still wrong to paint on other people's property without permission. But you are in the academy right? And eventually you will become a genin and then a Chunin like me. Once you start doing missions kid. You will realize that there is no way to stop the violence and you will be forced to be violent in order to protect your village. Violence isn't always the right answer and you are right. But what if an enemy attacked someone you loved, will you not get violent to protect them?" Kyson said as he explained to the kid. He wanted to attack the kids purpose from another point of view. He figured a kid his age who wants to become a ninja needs to hear this now before its too late. It would benefit his ninja way in the future.

"Well you do have a point there and I also understand where you are coming from." The kid said with a down look on his face. Kyson didn't want to ruin his mood, but the kid had to face reality just like Kyson did when his parents died and he was in an orphanage.

"Hey, don't even worry about it. I'm going to take you back to HQ and we'll talk to you about everything you did today. But your still a kid, so it won't be nothing serious. The most they would do is make you clean up the mess." Kyson said as he spoke to the kid.

"Alright, I understand." The kid said. He wasn't as down as he was before. It seemed Kyson's words began to get through to him.

"By the way kid, what's your name?" Kyson said.

"Amari." The kid said.

"Well Amari, shall we go? Hop on my back." Kyson said as he crouched so the kid can get on his back.

"Hold on tight kid, we're about to go really fast." Kyson said as he began to do body flicker and ran towards HQ at a speed of 200. He was there in just a matter of seconds.

"I brought the kid back, he's all yours now. Remember everything I told you Amari." Kyson said as he began to walk away.

"Thank Kyson, and I won't." The kid said with a smile on his face. As he waved to Kyson. Kyson began to fave back but he never turned around. he proceeded to keep walking forward.

"Amari you can't keep doing this. next time you will be in big trouble." The Chunin said to Amari.

"Yeah yeah, I'm sorry." Amari said as he was given a wash cloth and a bucket of water to clean his mess.

As Kyson began to continue his walk around the village. He was glad he was able to talk to the younger generation of ninja. Who knows? Maybe one day Kyson will visit the academy one of these day's. Just to talk to the kids and build their spirit up a bit. Since they are the future of the village after Kyson is gone. Kyson did like that kid Amari. It was almost like having a little brother. Hopefully he will see him around one of these days. Kyson was glad he had came to this village. He just loved everyone's spirit and enthusiasm. If only Kumo was like this right now. But either way, Kyson began to walk to a dumpling shop to spend some of his hard earnings from his missions. Since he's like famous around Suna, they'll probably come to him for a lot more missions now.  But Kyson was ready, I mean this is what he signed up for.

(TWC: 1769/500)

(EXIT) 

Claims:

- 450 ryo
- 633 words towards Clone Great Explosion
- 1136 words towards Seal of Suppression
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Capture The Prankster (P, IO, Nk) Empty Re: Capture The Prankster (P, IO, Nk)

Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:21 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum