Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Wandering The Borders

+5
Ganki
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Site Administrator
Kozachi Uchiha
Kyofu
9 posters
Go down
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wandering The Borders - Page 3 Empty Re: Wandering The Borders

Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:32 am
[size=45]It happened in a instant as Kyofu felt tons of pain at exact one time. He looked down at his chest area where his kidney was and saw that their was a cut within his shirt however the skin was still perfectly intact. He looked up to Kozai as the man said " The jutsu I used to make an incision in your tissue is called chakra scalpel. I'm sure that you'll find it handy in the furture. ". Kyofu would only look the man in the yes as he himself would say " Thank you Kozai, it would seem we have become acquaintances of some sort. I hope in the near future both me and you could explore more about the human body as well as the various unknown abilities that some possess within it ". He wondered how he would acquire the several jutsu that Mokuton provided. He doubted that the ninja had knowledge of some of the jutsu, and if they did it would only be a tad bit. He stared at the black hair of Kozai, the man had said only time would tell when one's implantation of a bloodline would become successful. Should it be that Kyofu's would become successful within hours it would be only pure luck.[/size]

[size=45]He did not know what else to talk about to Kozai though. Both of them had obtained both the knowledge and power they sought." Well Kozai is there anything else you want to know, if not perhaps both of us will take our leave " said Kyofu as he walked backwards few meters then walked up the pillar and became perched on it's top once again[/size]

[size=45]Requesting BL roll for Senju DNA[/size]

[size=45]TWC: 2762[/size]
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:30 pm
Flippy flip!
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:30 pm
The member 'Ganki' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 2
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:37 pm
BL denied

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:00 pm
As Kyofu eyed Kozai from atop the pillar the man said " Oh Kyo, are there any other powerful medical ninja in your village. I've been looking for some quite a while now " said the man. Kyo's began to think, unfortunately he did not know of any other medical ninja besides Kozai as of yet. In Hoshi he rarely talked to people as he was always stuck in his room doing various amounts of experiments to both himself and other things. Unfortunately he could not do his experiments on living things since that was one of the rules of Hoshigakure. One thing was needed to be known by the outside people. If you wanted to join Hoshi and you are looking to be a scientist do not come because your knowledge would not be as vast." No, unfortunately you are the only medical ninja I have met so far every since I joined Hoshigakure " Kyofu would say.

He looked at his wrist where the stitches that held it to his hand was showing." Fortently me myself wishes to be a upcoming scientist as well as a medical ninja but I have a limited amount of resources I can perform experiments on seeing that one of the laws of the village is that you can not perform experiments on living things. That is why I tend to be in the borders because technically they aren't within the village " said Kyofu with a smirk. It was dearly unfortent of the law. Maybe he could convince Denkiteki to slightly change it.

Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:50 am
As Kozai asked those simple questions Kyo would only think about them, he had never thought about the ethics of the village before but here now as someone was questioning him he realised that the ethics of the village was holding Jim back from further developing himself. He could barely walk around the village as himself, if he could he would scare the original citizens and make some of them quite angry. It was true that some of the original citizens didn't like the use of chakra. Still looking at Kozai, Kyo would say " From what you asked Kozai my answer to that is that the ethics of the village are holding me back, as long as that rule is in place I cannot further develop myself in both mind and body. More importantly since those rules are in place I can't even walk around the village as myself " said Kyo.

Taking a pause he would think about his words and then say " By that I mean that no one knows the real me, I walk around the village surrounded in a lie. I act as if I'm a simple playboy because if I say that I am a scientists the original citizens of the village will become alert and may try to kick me out. To be honest you are the only one who knows of my direction towards the world of science " said Kyofu. He wondered what Kozai thought he and him were slightly similar in more than one way.

TWC: 3302

Last edited by Kyofu on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PIPE IT UP)

Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:18 am
Kyofu thought about the question Kozai asked. Did the villagers have the power to suppress Kyo? The knights and royals may not be powerful enough but the first 3 ninja who came to Hoshigakure and revealed themselves might. Denkiteki, Akihana, and Maku was their names. He already met Maku at a dinner tasting and Denkiteki when the man gave him a heart. Akihana was still was mystery to him with her being Arashi's mom as well. He looked to Kozai's face and said " I don't know the power of most of the royals and knights but if someone does try to suppress me it may be Denkiteki, Maku, or Akihana. As before when I met the man Maku he threatened to kill me if I didn't stop revealing my abilities. But as you know I do not like to be suppress or shortened on the things I can do. That is why most of the time I am sitting here on this pillar thinking of someway I can leave and further explore my knowledge and those of others " said Kyofu.

He was sure Kozai probably didn't want to hear none of the nonsense Kyofu was speaking of, well maybe he did if he was the one asking Kyo the questions. Speaking of them it was now Kyo's turn to ask the questions." So Kozai you've asked me plently of questions about my life, answer mines if you can. Who exactly are you, all I know is that you are a scientist who I recently traded with. If we are to become acquaintances I'm sure we'll like to know more of each other " said Kyofu in a calm manner.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum