Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
136 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Wandering The Borders

+5
Ganki
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Site Administrator
Kozachi Uchiha
Kyofu
9 posters
Go down
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wandering The Borders Empty Wandering The Borders

Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:21 pm
Kyofu sat on a single column at least 100 meters away from Hoshigakure that just stood there. He still did not know why the people had even placed a column here. It probably bwas once a gate here he thought as he stared out into the distance. The sunbwas slowly setting, slowly revealing the stars of the galaxy. His own body still had not been fully functional every since he had fallen ontonthe shards of glass that held the unknown liquid in them. He remembered the moment when he had lost control of his whole body. As if on instinct he heard the beating of the second heart within his body.

From what he understood he still felt the same, not that different as he thought it would be. But of course he never assimilated a heart into himself so he did not know what was going on with him. He did not even know why he sat outside of the village looking at the gleaming stars. Maybe fate directed him here or maybe he was just senile.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Wandering The Borders Empty Re: Wandering The Borders

Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:54 am
(-/- should a gave me wings)

As Kyofu sat upon top the pillar with the makeup on his face he would stare at a single man who walked in the direction where he was, the man did not seem odd at all just a plain black v-neck some pants and leather shoes. Nothing to much, however he felt as if he should know this man. Of course it could just be a person he cane across along his journey through the Rock Country as he passed by the destroyed village of Iwagakure." What brings a Hoshi ninja here " the man would say as Kyofu straightened up a little as he continued to sit down on the pillar. He would decide to answer the man's question since he had nothing else to do." I am simply enjoying the fresh air as well as the stars. I was hoping to avoid the villagers as they are rather urm sophisticated " said Kyofu with a frown on his face.

He had forgotten why he chose to dress up so weirdly. Must have been some kind of amnesia." People call me Kyo with my actual name being Kyofu " said Kyo as he put the palm of his left hand to his face beginning to wipe the make up off of him. It had started to make him sweat so it was easily coming off his face. Removing his hand he would look to the man and say " If you do not kind me asking what brings a man as such as you here, I can see that you do not bear the insignia of Hoshigakure nor any other village. I can only think of so many guess on what who you are and where you come from " said Kyofu as the cold glass of a jar rubbed against his chest.

He had no where else to put the jar because the people within the castle kept cleaning his room. If they were to find something as to the likes of this he may be thrown out of the village seeing as he had gotten it from a villages.

Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:25 am
As Kyofu eyes traveled across for and wide in the range of the man he would only stare as the man had said " I've met one of your ninja before, a dark haired man with a suit. He possessed a lighting nature as well as a wood nature "." I originally hail from Iwa which was destroyed some time ago an event that I witnessed myself " the man unknown man who revealed himself as a past Iwagakure ninja would say." I am Kozai, I've noticed the threads within your body, do you seek hearts like the others I've met " said Kozai.

Kyofu would only stare in shock as the man revealed that he knew Kyofu had threads within his body, but how did the man know that? Earth Grudge Fear was a rare sight to see. But of course the man did say he came from Iwagakure once upon a time he heard that it was a village filled with people with many many bloodlines so one with Earth Grudge Fear might not be so rare. Deciding to answer the man's question Kyofu would say " As you seem to know my abilities I have no reason to lie to you about them. But yes Kozai, I do seek hearts like others of my kind. But you rarely see me hurting another soul for one, as for the second heart I have within me it was given to me from a already deceased body " Kyofu would say.

He wondered why the man named Kozai asked such a question.

Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:31 pm
After the man asked various amounts of things Kyofu would only stare. This man seemed like a scientist like himself. Well Kyofu couldn't call himself a scientist just yet seeing as he was not much versed in the knowledge of biology, physical science and more. Kyofu was only a mere writer he wrote all what he knew about the human body as well as the various bloodlines he had come across. Unfortently he knew nothing about this wood release Kozai spoke of, maybe he had came upon it but probably did not know the name at them time. For some reason his own instincts was telling him to tell Kozai about the abilities of those of the Kaguya clan. Clearly those of his calibur would want to know how to further increase their bone structure.

Kyofu would only continue to stare at the man then would say " Kozai, I do not know nothing of this wood release you speak of however I could tell you more about my threads. As well as the ability of the Kaguya Clan. Me myself have the ability to further increase my own body due to the fact of the threads within me. Instead of the bones up under my outer skin as well as my inner skin, they have merely been replaced with black threads that take their place. That is all about my ability besides the things I have not came across yet. As for the Kaguya Clan's ability, they can further increase their bone structure as well as manipulate the bones in their bodies into weapons which makes a perfect assault of you're a taijutsu user " said Kyofu.

The jar continued to cooly move on his chest as he breathed." I have a Kaguya Kidney, if you want I could perhaps trade it for something within your own arsenal if you have what I require. As I told you before I do not seek to hurt people for their hearts unless I'm forced to. But what I seek is a heart that the former user of it had the main element of water " said Kyofu as his breathing went back slow at a cool pace. Maybe this man Kozai would want to trade if he had the heart he required.

Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:31 pm
Kyofu would only stare at the man, so it seemed he had what Kyofu need however how could he himself know that this man was not lying. Of course they had only just met, he did not want to be fooled like the many times he has been, staring at the man Kyofu would say " Kozai I accept your offer but if you could, can you show me proof of this heart. In the past I have been fooled many times and it would be unbearable if I was fooled again. Do not get me wrong you seem like a great man but at last we have only just met" said Kyofu as he stared at the man.

A wise man once told him the world is give or take and he did not know whether Kozai would be the one doing the giving or the one doing the taking.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum