Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

wandering for a awnser Empty wandering for a awnser

Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:56 pm
The cold harsh truth. It was A reality as the footsteps of the figure traveled through the snowy religion. The footsteps he made being buried and covered by the snow blowing around him. The man was not lost, but neither knew where he was going. Just wondering what and how he was to heal a wounded pride. To turn face and walk away from opportunity, from money was the major thing eating at him. Never had he encountered an trying task as that. Where the fact some unusual substance slowed down his reflexes. Still it flashed through his mind as he frowned and kept his gaze forward as he moved through the snow.

The snow crunched for what seemed like an eternity. The figure shuffling through the snow. The cold was a soft reminder that despite failure and defeat. The world did not lick the wounds of a prideful man with honey. In fact it was more of a dull reminder of what happens to the prideful as they traverse blindly through the world. Time truly was an curious being, of wonders and strife. The very time xuba took to find a warm place he was working on both maintaining his calm composure. The flash of his hunger to the vast money and wealth of kumo slipped through his hands like smoke. Perhaps there was something wrong. The sticky mud that despite passable in the means of strength. Xuba lacked the understanding to fully navigate the area safely. There were too many unknown factors to be added and calculated. 

What I need is a new source of power… perhaps to rework things fully and come up with a more reasonable plan. I believed I had it all but what I only see now is an illusion to how it all works. I only got serious when I truly needed to get serious. Hence in that I blinded myself to the infinite possibilities that stood before me.. in short. I weakened myself and hence my actions only got that much weaker. The darkness would not consume me out of mercy and spite. So instead I will grant and gain more power. After all it is what is needed now. 

Xuba thought as he found a dark cave with the howling of the wind going deep into it’s depths. The snow was falling and xuba knew it was time to get indoors and hence vanished into the mountain. Deep in the cave where the darkness betrayed little to no presence other than the occasional critter scurrying around in the corners. The smell of smoke from his last time in the cave on a trip to the land of lightning. The smell of a long lost smoke caught xubas nose as he recalled the place. With some brushes and wood he gathered amid the journey xuba began to make a fire. 

The fire soon was roaring as he sniffled and layed his wet clothing out several feet from the fire. The times of watching the flames dance only made his scar ache, but now was not the time to linger on the past. Xuba felt that he needed to look at the present and the future. He had now lost about a thousand ryo due to the failure.  So now the problem as less money and now a wounded pride. The life of thievery was now looking like an irritation for xuba desired recognition and respect. Perhaps that was what he needed to find peace in the world. To fight till he was a spotlight. Now they say that defeat or a loss was indeed a great teacher. So as the flames continued to warm the lonely cave xuba began to brain storm on why it was he failed.

Hours passed and xuba felt as if he did not even reach a single conclusion amid the thoughts. The acidic attack was perhaps the most irritating thing that was bothersome to the man. More so than the one known as komori. Perhaps there was an irritation with him. But dealing with a person was easy compared to a inhabitation. For the baisis of his thoughts was learning how to handle the very things that slows one down in combat. In truth it was a good thing that komori did arrive to send the creatures off. For to him they were not civilians but simply mortals that lost their humanity. Despite the servitude to their home. Xuba disliked the idea simply for that. Zealot faithful maniacs in his home of hoshi. The horror filled men and women in the lands of kumo now. Xuba even wondered if the two villages had a hand in their infamous existences to the destruction of other lands at hand. The barren villages naught but ruins in the earth, tornado lands. It did not help seeing the land of kumo be sludge and gloomy. Thus the reminder of the hoshi lands with inept kings and queens pretending to be blind to the shinobi world. The two worlds seemed all to different, yet even xuba could spot the conversing lines. Two villages yet the surrounding land’s were simply decimated or reduced in stature

Yeah it just does not make any sense still it feels wrong after traveling this much and these counries in rubble while hoshi flourishes, or kumo lives yet rots like the corpses in their muddy fields. Absolutely unacceptable… I need a way to stop this somehow. If either survives then the other will simply nourish the latter. Corrupt to pure in a vicious cycle of the clean claiming to be clean, but hears and soul’s are as rotten as the kumogure  corpses. I am thankful I managed to get away from them. To send the heavens in flames and expose the truth behind the smile of the sun. only now to truly be the darkness of the night sky…. Perhaps the awnser lies in their closeness. Regardless I must find a way to fight back and shut this down. I need money after al, but those defenses are going to be truly a challenge. However this will not be one I will enjoy at all. So much of a pain to handle. The dangers are truly real. I will need more power. A lot more power and perhaps even help….

The thought of help had not come to xuba in such a long time. He almost forgot what it was like to even ask for help as he was alone all of this time. The thought was an uncomfortable thought. As he knew he was far from invincible, but relying on others was not his thing at all. It was like some disease xuba sneezed and gazed at the low fire as he put on the now toasty uniform and deer skin covering. Now dry and warm. It would help by the next dawn for certain the snow would not be forgiving by the dawn.

The night held nightmeres of being covered with that agonizing stuff the slowed down xuba, the men and women he killed all seemed to be in the mud of kumogure as he realized his voice echoed in the darkness. A void of only grunts and growls as he tried desperately to find his mother in the darkness. Only within the depths of his mind did xuba truly long to regain a childhood once lost. The happiest memory of his mother turned into a night mere as even he noted her face was covered and blood soaked in bloody robes. The child in him screamed as he tried to move in the darkness the countless arms dragging him down into the dark depths for eternity. Then the vision of the boy arata the haeir of hoshigure was a vision. His voice echoing in the depths of his mind as xuba woke up.

It was well past the time off no one and the cave entrance was blocked by snow. Although it was steadily melting and easily workable. while the snow was an daunting challenge. However, xuba was not too concerned about it.  after some time and work behind moving the snow xuba proceeded to leave.  it had stopped snowing and although it was cold the snow had not frozen over. the outside was blanketed in pure white, as even the footsteps he had created as he traveled the day before were long gone. contemplating the practicality of his choices xuba had few options amid this uncomfortable position he was in. Perhaps the very idea of help was truthfully what was bothering the man amid his restless night. It was hard to properly gauge one's own dire situation when they worked a great deal of their life all alone. 

As mid-day came and passed xuba returned to his cave after doing some quick hunting in the nearby forest of pine needled trees. many animals had migrated only using the wooded area as a sort of temporary spot to graze. hence it took several hours alone to catch some animals and provided enough food to make it a couple days. With the chilly weather xubas body was always cooling down. Making it tricky to remain both stealthy yet warm at the same time. with that amount of time he only managed to collect enough wood for the next couple day's to suffice for warmth through the day. On his shoulders were a snow fox a piece, and two snow rabbits that proved that even within the tundra. It was not truly a challenge to capture the animals.

Upon returning to the cave xuba proceeded to study the inside of the cave for another suitable place to start an temporary project. He was going to try his hand at making a more suitable meal in the weather. Pounding the earth enough to make a decent pit xuba then proceeded to work his way into the rock of the cave. Strong and durable rock that the rock after being pressed awhile and heated up made an resemblance to a sort of shallow bowl. in which xuba proceeded to make use of to gather snow on the ground outside and with careful diligence he would begin to use some of the snow to make use of steam, for some breathable air. This of course would assist as the fridge like air outside was a cold dry air.  xuba would then lay some of the dead carcass of some of the animals he hunted out on along stone slab he broke off on the wall solid and thick so it would not burn from the fire.

After skinning each animal xuba would then take off select pieces of each animal, and hence begin to dry them on the fire for his source of easy to grab and gain food while on the road. Meanwhile on the make shift bowl of rock xuba was boiling some of the snowy water and with careful hands he would remove the boiling water and after cooling a bit, he would make use of the boiling water as a hot beverage to keep him warm through the night. While perhaps going too pre modern time.  For the young man he needed this time to reconnect to nature and prep himself for the oncoming difficult task. The real question was not if he would survive, since xuba was certain with charm, and confidence he could get out of any challenge at hand, but with the challenge now lived the possibility thathe would be unable to grow any further physically and in noctoriousity unless he had an equivalent advantage.

Still xuba's mind now wandered less to why he would get help, but why? it never truly dawned to him that perhaps he had short comings besides lacking knowledge on an adversary. still that did not make him shake the feeling that indeed something was missing. Although he could not put his finger exactly on it. Perhaps it was the coordination that the creatures possessed that threw him off. for natural civilians, the normal man was nowhere near as strong as the creatures. Xuba could not deny the fact however, what the creatures lacked in finess and skill. They made up in numbers. So if he were to make up his own numbers that would perhaps make up in what he was lacking. It was after all a big hope that he was correct.
Still the scent of cooked fox and a stewing boiled rabbit caught xuba nose as it was finally time to eat. With the fox in question his stomach growled and hence xuba tore into the flesh of the fox as he sat alone in the corner of the cave. Surely with his high caliber of feasting to the man this was a treat to help himself cool down from the stress of the outside world. For food was to offer not only fuel for the dawn, but also relief from the outside dangers. For but a moment of clarity for the unfortunate, and the weary. So the mad man on the blood path proceeded to down his meal in silence. As it was therapeutic while assiting him in his recovery through the traumatic experience.
The meat well in the young man’s stomach was more than an king’s banquet for him. After gnawing off the last sliver of meat from the ribs of a fox he recently killed xuba sat in a meditative position thinking on the various way’s he could’ve handled the combative situation that arose. As he recalled the creatures were attacking from above and as it was an easy maneuver to handle in the end. Practicality versus the real deal were two completely different concepts. This xuba knew well. As the practical aspect was merely practice for a real deal. Still the real deal was the most trifling deal. He blotched in combat as he perhaps in hind sight had the idea as long as he could avoid the creatures he would be successful. But as xuba knew each experience he would learn and hence find a way to handle the situation at hand. Just like how the man he sparred in the warmer reigons, or the other hunter shinobi in hunt after him. He learned well and quick.

With only two arms and weapons I had to act fast, perhaps if I did not act I would’ve been toast before I knew it. Still the thing is that the stuff the creatures used was revolting, and slowed me down… I never suspected that they would be some human that would so so far to accept the people that were transformed to that degree. They are no longer living, but long since dropped their humanity for the sake of domination. No amount of loyalty is worth your own humanity. You may take your life, you may break you bones, but to sell your soul and offer your body to mud and bile like a dead man. Alas no amount is worth that. For you sacrifice that which you were willing to offer… at least I put three to rest. 

Xuba thought as he stood up, and took the makeshift rock bowl filled with the boiling water. Heading towards the blistering cold cave mouth. Xuba took an handful of the icy cold snow and tossed it into the steaming bowl of water to cool it off. Sipping on the hot water to warm him up in the cold wind. The night was clear and the moon was out in a crescent formation. It was oddly calming and relaxing in the moon lit snowy area. Yet xuba knew he could not keep still too long. Recovering from such a failure was not as easy as it seemed, and he knew this fairly well. Perhaps it was the time to recover that made xuba go through this brief bout of trauma filled failure. Even guilt upon facing the horror he saw, and the horrors that were left to the imagination to see. For the majority of the mind of the man was that at least evil was not that open in its ugliness? Still it appalled him of the horrors so much that even he needed help. Although it sickened him at the thought. However, over the course of two day’s it dawned on him that this was problematic and had to be handled quickly? It may have been questionable at first   The mere fact that where there is decay and death. It will surely follow after all of life. An unacceptable process to a person whom despite a bloody path he would rather there be life and more money to steal. Than to let the world become dark, and stop like a beating heart.

Xuba retreated into the dark cave once more as he finished the boiled water and returned to gazing at the fire. Admiring that at least that which was once his enemy may have to be an ally to him at one point or another. The fire died down as xuba went to sleep by the flame, poking the embers to keep it alive. His mind wandering like a storm on the high winds as he struggled with the concept of asking for help. It was revolting to think that soon he would subject himself to bend a knee and beg for help. A thought that would stick with him.
Dreams only play as slight mysteries and question’s that one is unwilling to ask themselves in the honest open. Xuba tossed and turned in his sleep the slightest. The scenario’s playing in his head and being taunted by the subconscious as he slept. Whereas each creature was multiplied by 10. Now each strike he did was that much slower due to the putrid smell coming from that solution that the creatures produced. Thus before he knew it he was overwhelmed once more by the masses of the living dead the flashes of his first beating flashed through his mind as he recalled it.  Each raising of the pan equivalent to the falling of an anvil on molten meatal. Both reforming who he is and what he could become and could become. As the adult version of himself looked on this. Xuba reminded himself that he needed to stay awake and standing. That despite the horror and pain in the darkness of his past he was there and still strong. 

The creatures shrank back into the shadows as the light of dawn came behind his closed eyelids. Xuba opened his eyes, and stretched feeling slightly refreshed.  It was a far better sleep than he had in the past couple day’s alone.  Along with the sleep xuba felt that the day was calling for a bit of a work out. Thus he was in good spirits as he heated up some water on a fire a little while later. Chewing on some of the dried and now heated pieced of meat xuba pondered on what he would’ and could work on and with. As it became increasingly obvious that he needed improvement. With that in mind xuba decided that if he had a way to better himself with jutsu, perhaps his chances would increase decently. So xuba sat and meditated for a while as he closed his eyes to breathe in by the fire. Amid his studies abroad in the earth land he recalled that in effective taijutsu, it was wise to utilize another specialty. Preferably an physical one where the user can utilize effectively amid hand to hand combat. For that xuba knew if anything his calm passive self would prefer an non active style of combat. Like the sealing arts mixed with his preference of hand to hand combat. Thus he maintained an meditative mindset as he focused his chakra into his hands and concentrated.

With this xuba wanted to try with something rather simple. The breaking of fuin jutsu was perhaps the most basic of the many things one can possibly learn. As it was merely the first step in xuba’s mind. To be successful sometimes you must break a thing down by starting with breaking it down step by step. As with this xuba concentrated on the chakra at hand by determining if anything could be done it would be to simply break down and focus on the finer points in the art. Hence looking at his hands xuba noticed something odd as he took note of the odd dot on his hand. As it was only by one person whom he had shaken hands with. The one known a komori. 

Clever little sneak…. Assuming he knew about the whole thing… oh boy.

Xuba thought as he now decided to utilize this practice session to take down and destroy the seal. For this xuba was going to be a gleeful encounter. Both a chuckle of amusement and rage as he felt his privacy was violated by the individual wishing to pry into his locations by the assumption. An assumption well deserved. Xuba now put a good deal of work behind this now as he then proceeded to break down the seal slowly so that the user of the seal would know exactly that xuba was onto them and their shenanigans. As he did this theories formed into xuba’s mind briefly as he even considered the assault was to lure him out into the ambush. Still he figured that it was way to continent and now his focus was purely on knocking down that infernal village. Yet he calmed himself realizing that the actions he may do might be less of a benefit to himself than optimal. hence his mind went back towards the asking for help. it was time to see in another would assist him.

perhaps. i should use the nation i impersonate.

xuba thought as his grey eyes flickered towards the dry falsified uniform of the land of fire's hidden village. it was perhaps the greatest idea to utilize and take advantage of the larger nations for quick money. Within the bloodshed he would happily take and pick off the lesser of the shinobi. They say war is a healthy boost of a missing ninja's economy. Much good comes from the other's misfortune. As the theif would say. If it was another’s it would do themselves much more good. His goal set and his eye's on a prize xuba happily did a light workout in celebration. it was time to see what could be found.

(exit)

twc: 3748

claims

500 words for fuinjutsu breaking E ranked (breaking komori's mark seal on xuba)
2k wc for quick draw
1k for wind release blade cutter
200 words for dynamic entry
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

wandering for a awnser Empty Re: wandering for a awnser

Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:36 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum