Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 7:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 7:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 7:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 7:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 7:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 7:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 7:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 7:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 7:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 7:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Wandering The Borders

+5
Ganki
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Site Administrator
Kozachi Uchiha
Kyofu
9 posters
Go down
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wandering The Borders - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering The Borders

Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:52 am
Kyofu would simply stare as the man produced the heart from mid air. He would only stare at the man as he began to walk down the cylinder as the soles of his feet connected to the flat surface of the cylinder as he used his chakra to hold tightly on the cemented pillar. As he got to the ground he walked 2 meters to the front of the man appearing 2 ft in the man's front." Proof was all that I needed Kozai " said Kyofu as he opened his shirt where a jar tightly hugged his chess. Before the jar could slip he easily wrapped his left hand around it and took it out of his shirt holding a kaguya kidney within a jar full of liquid to Kozai's face." And here is the Kaguya Kidney, perfectly intact as you can see " said Kyofu as he held the jar out for Kozai to take.

After the man would take the jar Kyofu would say " Now can you tell me more of this wood release. It seems like the knowledge of it will be very useful in my far future " said Kyofu as his eyes stared straight into the eyes of Kozai hoping to see some kind of reaction. Of course he knew that Kozai was probably blocking probing of that kind seeing as this man looked to be a hard trained ninja and medic.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:20 am
As Kyofu grabbed the heart with his right hand he would only stare as Kozai did several procedures to implant the kidney within himself, after the man was done Kyofu would speak saying " Kozai the process for assimilating a heart within my own body is weird and quite different among other users of my ability. If you want you can turn around " said Kyofu as he opened his mouth directing the threads that was within his body to rise up quickly and latch themselves into the sockets of the heart he held steadily within his right hand. Almost instantly blood began to flow from his own blood vessels that was within his threads and into the heart. Waiting a few seconds for blood to completely get within the heart he would allow his threads to quickly wrap around the heart and pull it down his stretched throat placing it safely and securely up under his left lung to the opposite of his wind heart.

For some reason he could not feel his newly gained heart pumping of course he might just needed to let it get use to it's new host. Closing his mouth Kyofu would wipe the little drops of blood off of his face and smile up to Kozai as he said " My name is Kyofu but people tend to call me Kyo ". The his chest that in the pass had the jar touching it felt warm unlike before, it was like the jar was some kind of burden to himself. Fortently he had given that burden away to a fit host unlike himself. Maybe Kozai could easily awaken his bone release as Kyofu liked to call it. Of course Kyofu would wait as this wood release seemed important.

He was sure he heard about it through his travels but forgot what it was and who he had heard it from.

Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:24 am
Okay
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:24 am
The member 'Kurisu Ametsuchi' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 1
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:33 am
Kyofu would only stare at the man Kozai as he told Kyo's various things. Replying truthfully Kyo would say " No I didn't know their was a ninja within the village who possesses the ability. And you say it is a he, I've met mist of the ninja in Hoshigakure. They probably are keeping the ability a secret from others. Of course if the ability is as powerful as you say it is I would not see why they would announce that they have it " said Kyofu as the heart within his body continued to try and get use to the new blood that was pumping through it, he had to repay Kozai again in the future. The man provided Kyofu with new knowledge as well as new power that was the single thing a man in the ninja world could not get enough of. Staring at Kozai the words wood release kept playing in his mind as if it was a tornado.

He was sure he had heard of the ability before but from where exactly. He would need something to refresh his mind. Maybe the man Kozai could do it." Kozai maybe you can speak more of this wood release, I'm sure in the past I've at least heard of it but my mind does not agree with me and will not allow me to remember unfortunately. If only I had my DNA Book with me I could see if I've written it down in it " said Kyofu as his mind began to linger from the world whilst focusing on Kozai.

Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:06 am
Senju, immediately after Kozai said that one word a million answers came running through his head. He remembered reading in the ninja library of Hoshigakure about a ninja named Hashirama Senju who had the power to control the wood around him." Upon implantation of Senju DNA the user uses earth and water element to create wood " said Kozai to Kyofu," Naturally I'm assuming that you have those two basic elements already " said Kozai. Kyofu would nod and say " Yes I do I was born with the Earth element and got Water only minutes ago from you " said Kyofu." Would you like to explore the secrets of wood release for yourself. I've yet to see anyone develop in it over the course of time. It would be very interesting to watch as you do it " said Kozai. Kyofu would only stare at the man, what exactly did Kozai mean when he said watch as he does it, did that mean that the man in front of him somehow had Senju cells and was planning to implant it into Kyofu. Kyofu being the one to speak first and think later said " From what you have told me the only way to get Mokuton is by implanting Senju DNA, you said that it would be good to watch as I do it. Does it mean that somehow you have obtained Senju DNA and plan to implant it within myself " said Kyofu.

He wondered what Kozai was planning, he was sure that no one simply offered anything over but Kyofu figured that this man was a scientist so it would seem natural as he wanted to test it out." If you do plan to implant it within me I give you permission seeing as you are a scientist and want to further your research in Wood Release on a living being. I myself want to know more of it as well and what is better than having the bloodline yourself " Kyofu would say slowly. He had to choose his words carefully or else Kozai might get the wrong idea that Kyofu may would try and double cross him or something similar. However Kyofu wasn't known to stab people in the back.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum