Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Wandering. Empty Wandering.

Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:54 am
It was a beautiful day to be in konoha, Kira thought to herself as she slowly strolled down the streets of konoha waving and smiling at anyone she might pass. She needed to find the hyuuga district as  well as see what she could learn about the hokage navi. It worried her the way his demeanor changed at the clan name hyuuga. It seemed that she had greatly upset him.

~it is best not to push this Kira, I fear you will not like the result. ~ as usual selene's voice slipped into her mind softly responding to her thoughts. She had a feeling she shouldn't push the subject with the man kind enough to allow her free roam of his village having only just met her. She thought for a moment there was a chance he might have her tailed after the way she was asked to leave but she hadn't noticed anyone yet and the chakra flowing through her savar suit ensured that not only could she not be tracked with smell but she would not be track able through her chakra signature either.

"Perhaps, but I need to know. There's something wrong Selene. And if it's between the kage of this village and those who can tell me what I need to know I believe it's in my best interest to find out... Otherwise my life could be in danger again. " she remembered only a few things about her time in konoha, though more flowed through her as she walked the streets, studying familiar places. She could taste the food at the ramen shop on her tongue as she had passed and merchants faces felt odly familiar, though the passage of time changes their appearance a bit. She just needed to find the archived reports for her clan or his. If she could thumb through them surely she would gain the information she saught.

She paused for a moment to look at herself in the glass of a shop window. She seemed to fit in fairly well in the black and earth tones of the Nara clan and as she admired herself she thought for a moment. Her hand slid into the messenger bag at her side to remove the top from one of her three bottles of water. With a wave of her hand the liquid closed up and out of the opened mouth of the brown hempen bag to begin to form at her whim, shaping into a village headband with the konoha symbol slightly raised in the center. With a single hand sign she activated her personal taste jutsu and a splash of color flowed through the water accessory, giving it the proper look, though it was stil slightly translucent. She turned left and right to test how it would look on her, debating for a moment. She liked it. Perhaps if things went well she would be given a real one.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Wandering. Empty Re: Wandering.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:30 am
She was snapped out of her thoughts as once again she smelled the delicious aroma of cooked meats. Turning her gaze from the shop window she searched the line of buildings for where the heavenly smell had come from. her body moved, enchanted by the incredible scent, passing shops she was unsure what really were in search of sustenance. 

(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum