Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Eight year olds are bullies (P) Empty Eight year olds are bullies (P)

Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:45 pm
Down the halls of the Suna academy a toon was whistled as Lady Gwynevere strolled down the halls. It was early in the morning and school was just abut to bein. Fresh faced and ready to take on the world she entered. Today was the beginning of the rest of her life and she could hardly wait for it. She was going to be a ninja and not just a pizza maker for the rest of her life. Although she was one heck of a pizza maker so there was nothing to be ashamed of. Hyper Slender young put the rest of these prepubescent children to shame with her small perky breasts! She's five feet five inches tall, and just towers over the scrum that are cowering before her great height. she Has dark short raven hair styled in a tight ponytail.. Her skin is pale, and light, she's well-muscled and athletic looking. Her eyes are the most distinctive thing about her and they glow with a bright pink light that is mesmerizing too look at. They Shine and flash as if they were pink flames dancing. Her eye brows are sharp and neatly trimmed. Her lips are often colored with a bright ruby lipstick. She looks angular, and incredibly seductive all at once. Though her measurements aren't' really anything to write home about she carries herself well and radiates confidence.

Up until she actually walked into the classroom and was introduced to her class mates. They all laughed and pointed at her. She flet like a foo. If course she did she was a twenty year old being introduced as a day one academy student. If there was shame to be felt from doing something like that . She was certainly feeling it right now, that much was sure.  It wasn’t her fault that she didn’t have a ninja for a dad! Whatever what did these stupid kids know? Nothing they were just stupid kids. She bet that they were all still virgins! Especially this one girl up front. Blonde hair in a pony tail. She was laughing loudest out of everyone! She just wanted to hit that stupid girl in the face and shut her up. “Hey shut up you flat chested runt!”

There was silence all around the room and gwyn thought that she had shut the little so and so up. Not so. Turns out that she was the academy’s top scoring student. And she didn’t take too kindly to people calling her out on her lack of boobs, which was certainly noticeable. Now what is meant by not taking to well to people commenting on her lack of boobs. Well she clinched her fist stood up and bolted from her chair, over a dest, and right at gwynever. Punching her right in the face and sending her flying aginst the opposing wall. Ouch.
Other than that the rest of the day went pretty well. Gwynevere learned the clone technique after a bit of practice but she was learning how to do jutsu, and even learned her fist jutsu. She now had a pretty good understanding of chakra. Still at lunc no one wanted to sit with her because she was old enough to drive, and because she got her butt kicked in front of all of the class. It was kind of embarrassing. Still there was one nerdy girl with a doe hair cut and glasses that sat down next to her. Her name with Gretchen. She was cute for someone who wasn’t going to have a boyfriend until college when she gre up to look like a super model. “She’s not really that good. She’s only skilled at taijutsu. I’m much better at her in ninjutsu but I have stage fright so I never look like I am.:
:Well thanks for telling me that.” Gwyn scoffed at the little irl.

“I’m not telling you anything I’m prosing a plan.”

“What plan?”

“I’ll tutor you in Ninjutsu then you challenge Taylor to a fight you eat her, I laugh you laugh we all laugh you get promoted to a genin, and we never talk again.” Woah this girl was a physco. Gwyn liked it.
“deal I’ll allow you to teach me in exchange for teaching that brat a lesson in arrogance.”
And thsu it was that nerdy girl, and Gwyn went in together on their evil plot to humiliate a mostly innocent girl. The hours were long. For weeks the girl tutored gwyn on how to mold and manipulate chakra, but she held strong. When the girl learned of Gwyn’s fire nature she even taught her a jutsu what was not a part of the normal cariculim. A tiny little stream of fire that could roast a pizza without even having an oven. Now this was a lot easier than the other things that Gwyn had to learn. This one was kind of simple it was like she felt the fire in her stomach it was calling to her vbiling up from her stomach and sketching out into the world for her to mold and create. She’d never done something so naturally before. It was wonderful. Even the nerd was impressed with how quickly she performed the jutsu which felt pretty good to be honest.
So after a few months of intense private training gwyn challenged taylor to a duel of honor! Now I know what you’re thinking a twenty year old picking a fight with a eight year old isn’t that a little dumb? Well she started it!
Taylor came in with her trade mark punch, but ended up only hitting a clone that Gwynevere had set up before the battle. Now everyone was laughing at her, they were pointing it was horrible grade school bullying and it was glorious. But Gwyn wasn’t done with her yet. Because she still had a fire ball to use on that poor young woman. So with a deep breath Gwyn breathed in ait. She was behind the girl by the way. She let out a breath and out came a gout of fire that let the girls expensive shoes on fire! She jumped out of them. She cried, Gwyn laughed. Everyone laughed. The adults gave gwyn a disapproving look, but she was clearly skilled enough to try out for genin so begrudgingly they allowed her to take the test. 

[TWC:1062)
5 Stats
Clone Jutsu
and Fire stream
Exit
love you
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Eight year olds are bullies (P) Empty Re: Eight year olds are bullies (P)

Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:50 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum