Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Ascension (P , NK) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ascension (P , NK)

Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:38 am
Royalty had been sitting down resting. Ashura had taken some time out to go get something to eat. This allows Royalty to regain some stamina from the jutsus that he had learned from. Being a genin meant he could easily tire himself out. Being bound and limited to the amount of techniques he could use in succession was a great hindrance to him. As a result, he figured he should work on his physical endurance as a ninja in general.

"I need to get up. I can not just be sitting here waiting for Ashura. Knowing him, we probably is too full to even move."
Ashura was known for eating a lot of food at one particular time. Royalty stood up on his foot. He began to stretch essential muscles such as hamstrings, his quadriceps, and his calf muscles.

"Okay, I mine as well jog around."

After he was finished his stretched, Royalty designated a fine perimeter around the training grounds. He started at a pacing jog. He only ran about one fourth of his maximum sprinting speed. After passing the tree in the corner, is when he turned to the left and continued along the brick wall. The perimeter he made was a box shape. Royalty did about two laps before her heard a whistling sound.

Ashura had walked into the entrance of the training grounds. He was moving a toothpick through his teeth. Seems he had a good meal. Once he was finished, he flicked the toothpick and started to whistle. The man was truly adept in the skill of whistling. Royalty was a bit jealous. He always wanted to be able to whistle but could never develop the talent for it. Being teased as a kid in the Academy Student for this reason. Royalty does not give in to teasing however. Despite the laughing and jokes coming from other students, he continued to study and soon surpassed most of his classmates. One classmate who was able to keep up with him was Kyson though. Kyson was different. He had a purpose, to find out if there were any other people who shared his ability to turn his body parts into water.

"Hello Uncle Ash. What did you find to eat?"
Royalty was curious to know what took his uncle so long to return to him.

"Well, the delicacy in Kumogakure is certainly atrocious. There is not a vast assortment of foods in this village. You would think food is scarce and lack diversity in Suna because of the fact of being surrounded by a desert, but there are way more places to grab a bite there. I kind of miss it. I am just too lazy to travel back to it ha ha,"
Ashura laughed. Royalty had an awkward look on his face. It seems he was a little confused as to why Ashura answered everything but the immediate question. Well, who knows. Maybe he did not eat at all.

"Well, what is next is an extension of the taijutsu I taught you the first day. Do you remember what it was?"

"Yes, sir. Was it not called the Leaf Whirlwind?"
Royalty asked but knew he was right.

"Correct, but with this new technique, since it's an immediate extension of the Leaf Whirlwind, it changes the way you use the Leaf Whirlwind. Since you need to do two techniques, you need to do them in quick succession. This means shortening the time it takes to complete the Leaf Whirlwind in order to quickly use the move known as, Leaf Gale."
Royalty had his undivided attention on his Uncle Ash. Everything he said was so vivid and he made much sense in his words. Ashura continued to explain as he prepared to do a demonstration.

"Okay, so the way you want to perform the Leaf Whirlwind; while you are performing your higher kicks, try to limit it to one harder one to throw your opponent off but only two at maximum. After this, do not worry about kicking and working your way down. You want to immediately go for the Leaf Gale. This will sweep your foe off of his feet, resulting in them falling into the air, then onto their backs. Enough power behind this and you could possibly send them flying higher than normal. Here, I'll demonstrate."

Ashura did a seal. A shadow clone poofed next to him. The clone moved a good 3 meters in front of Ashura. It started to block. Ashura bolted to his clone, Twisting his body when in range, he twirled and placed his hands firmly on the ground behind him. He started to spin on a handstand delivering one spinning heel kick to the clone's chin area. Immediately after the kick had connected, but had been blocked, he adverted his momentum to fall off of his handstand to deliver a low sweeping kick that threw the clone into the air. The clone knew exactly what to expect as it proceeded to flip out of the air and land on its feet.

"See? Easy, now I want you to try. Remember what I told you. Make sure you do not have too much momentum when going for the spin. You will tumble over just like last time."

"Will do Uncle Ash"

Royalty walked to the starting point of where Ashura had performed the two techniques in unison. He took a deep breath and commenced. Royalty charged at the clone. Once in range He had flipped and tilted the angle of his body until he was able to deliver a left kick towards the arms in front of the clone. This would throw off the guard that it had placed. He hadn't even placed his hands on the ground yet, as he had did it so fast. Only needed one hand at the moment, he placed it on the ground only to maneuver his body to shift downwards to allow him to execute the sweeping kick. His other leg came down and delivered a hard blow to the calves of the clone throwing it into the air. Royalty stood up and while the clone was in the air, he connected the bottom of the palms to cuff his hands in a sword and charged with his hands forward toward to airborne clone. Charging directly into the clone dispersed it and he landed gracefully. Ashura clapped.

"I like that little touch you added to the end of it. Very nice. You are adapting quite well. Just a little more today and we'll head out."

(WC - 1091/1000 for Leaf Gale and 5 Stat Points)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:45 am

Approved <3
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:55 am
*Ring Ring Ring Ring*

As the alarm wakes Kyson up for another day of training. Kyson has just learned how to do the "Rain Tiger at Will" technique. That is probably one of Kyson's most beneficial justu he has learned since his training with Royalty's father. Now today, Kyson is expected to learn the "Hidden Mist" technique that will allow him to create a dense mist around him. But what Kyson really wants to learn, is the water gun technique developed by his clan. Royalty's father promised to teach it to him tomorrow after learning the hidden mist jutsu today. 

So, as Kyson gets ready by brushing his teeth, taking a shower, and eating breakfast. He is now on his way to the training ground. As he approaches the training grounds he see's his sensei there waiting for him as usual. Kyson begins to walk towards him.

"Hey teach, how is it going?" Kyson asks while walking towards him.

"Hey there kid how you feeling?" His teacher replied.

"Good, just ready for another day of training." Kyson responded back.

"Glad to hear it, so we'll get started immediately." His teacher said.

"Right." Kyson said.

"Well just like I explained the gist of it yesterday. Today I will be teaching you the "Hidden Mist" technique. With this technique you will be learning how to create a mist that can be so dense, even light will not be able to past through it. But to perform the jutsu, there must be preexisting water nearby in order to do it. The mist can also be expelled from you mouth as well. You can also change the density of the mist at will. You can create either semi-transparent mist or once again, making it so thick light will not be able to penetrate it. But since you are a water element user and is able to summon rain. You do not need to be near existing water. You can use the water from the rain to give the air moisture to form the mist. The mist can become so dense, even sharingan and rennigan will not be able to pinpoint your location through your chakra. It can go up to twenty-five meters around the user." His sensei explained.

When Kyson heard that even sharingan and rennigan will not be able to pinpoint your location with this justu. He knew the importance it was to learn this jutsu and it can really benefit him in battle. So he was determined to learn this new jutsu as well. 

"Wow, it can even counter the sharingan and rennigan. This is pretty useful for such a basic technique. You knew what you ere doing when you were teaching me these jutsu's teach. Every justu you taught corresponds with each other." Kyson said.

"Exactly, now your getting it. Like I told you before kid, its the basics that will one day save your life. I was not joking Cha ha!" His teacher said while laughing. 

"Now we could take a trip over to the lake and practice the jutsu with the lake water. But that is not necessary because you know how to summon rain by either using your "Hiding in the Rain" technique and your "Rain Tiger at Will" technique. So I am going to start with a quick demonstration. First summon rain." The teacher explained.

Kyson stands there as he is listening and paying attention as his sensei demonstrates the jutsu. He started off by summoning rain using the "Hiding in the Rain" Technique. The air began to be moist and it started to rain lightly. 

"Now you combine your chakra with your water element and transform it to mist." The teacher said.

He began to create mist inside of the rain and the mist was spreading twenty-five meters around him. The mist was so dense, I could barely see my hand in front of my face.

"You can not see me, but I  can see you because of my chakra rain touching you. With your hydrification plus these jutsu's. I promise you kid, you will be unstoppable if you play your cards right." His teacher said.

As he stopped the jutsu. The mist began to clear away and the rain let up and eventually stopped. And you can see clearly now.

"Now its your turn" The teacher said.

Kyson began to fuse his water element and his chakra to perform the "Hiding in the Rain" technique to create the rain needed for the jutsu. After he got the amount of water and chakra needed to create the jutsu, Kyson did the tiger seal and performed the jutsu. Rain came down lightly and started to get heavier and heavier every second. As the "Hiding in the Rain" technique was a success, it was time to create a mist with the moisture in the air. As Kyson concentrated on creating mist with his chakra, around his body was beginning to form a mist. And in just a couple of seconds, twenty-five meters around Kyson was covered in a deep dense mist. Showing that his attempt to perform the jutsu was a success.

"Hey! I did it. That was a piece of cake." Kyson said while chuckling.

"Good job kid, way to get it on your first try. But you know we are not done yet right?" His teacher had implied.

"What you mean? I thought this was all you wanted me to learn for today." Kyson responded.

"Yeah but not now, I want you to master the technique. That means being able to use it without water and just from moisture in the air." His teacher said.

He began to fuse his chakra with his water element once again. After that, he proceeded to making the tiger hand seal sign with his hand. And without any water and just pure moisture in the air. He began to create mist twenty-five meters surrounding him as dense as the last time he used it.

"Wow, so you just want me to make the mist just like that." Kyson asked.

"Yup , I want you to do it right now with just the moisture in the air." His teacher said.

"Alright." Said Kyson.

Kyson began to fuse his chakra with his water element once again. As he tried to build the necessary amount of those two components. He made the tiger hand seal and began to perform the jutsu. After he performed the jutsu, mist started to form around him, but it was not nearly as much as he needed to use in battle. There was only enough mist that can barely fill a small closet.

"Heh heh, this was a little harder than I thought. It was a lot easier doing it with water actually there." Kyson said.

"Cha ha, the first part was easy, but this part is not a walk in the park. Now come one, use your chakra and water element to blend in with the moisture of the air to create the mist." His teacher said.

Kyson began to fuse his chakra and water element again as he prepares for the jutsu. He begins to do the tiger hand seal after he finished fusing the two components. He then began to perform the jutsu and started to create mist. The mist was dense and they were beginning to lose visibility. But unfortunately, Kyson was only able to have a range of mist up to fifteen meter wide instead of twenty-five. 

"That's good kid, you are little short by ten meters but your getting the hang of it. Lets try again, your almost there." His teacher said. 

"Right." Kyson said.

Kyson began to repeat the same steps as before. He fused his chakra and his water element for one last attempt. Then he did the tiger and seal to prepare his attempt to use the jutsu. Finally he was ready to execute it. He began to mix the  two main components, water and chakra, with the moist air. Creating a dense mist that began to form around him. The mist started going further each second until it finally reached its max of twenty-five meters. Kyson has successfully learned the jutsu in no time. 

"Ha ha! There! I did it." Kyson said with a cocky smile. 

"Well done kid, you did good once again. That is another jutsu added to your collection. Come to think of it. You are moving pretty fast for a kid as young as you are. Its no wonder you graduated from the academy the same time as Royalty." His teacher said.

"Ha, I told you I am not your average student teach. I am always determined to get the job done." Kyson said.

"Now I am going to explain different possibilities you can use this jutsu. Lets start with attacking, when using this jutsu to attack an opponent. It is important you summon rain to give the air moisture, especially if there is not a lake or other large amounts of water near by. But it would still be better to use it with the rain you summon because at that moment, you can use the rain and the mist to take away their visibility and hearing your movement. Since your part of the Hozuki clan, using your Hydrification jutsu would help suppress your sound and movement a you move through the water." His teacher explained.

"Now lets talk about retreating and you getting ready to face an opponent you know that you are no match up against. You can use the rain and the mist to escape the area while you opponents visibility is taken away. To have a more quiet and efficient way of escape. Use your Hydrification technique to slip away quietly from your opponent. You must learn to master and find some way to combine the jutsu's I am teaching you." The teacher explained with a serious tone.

"Yeah I get it teach. And one thing, I hope you know I do not plan on running away, no matter how strong the opponent is." Kyson said.

"Yeah I figured that is something you would do, but I decided to say it anyway because even the strongest shinobi can get killed easily." His teach said.

Kyson felt a chill when Royalty's father brought up even the strongest shinobi can get killed easily. Which made him realize that he has a long way to go until he becomes the strongest.

"Cha ha, I did not mean to scare you like that, but anyways see you tomorrow. And be prepared to work your ass off again, because tomorrow is the day I teach you your clan's signature jutsu. The "Water gun" jutsu." Said his teacher.

"I know! I just can not wait. I will be more than ready to train for that jutsu. Compared to all the jutsu's you taught me, that one is probably the most important on for me. Maybe it can be a clue for me to learn about my clan." Kyson implies.

"Maybe kid, just maybe. Well I am off Kyson. See you tomorrow and remember. bring your A game like always." Royalty's father said while walking away and waving goodbye.

"You know I will! I always bring my A game when it comes to down to anything that has to deal with training" Kyson shouted while exiting the training grounds.

As both shinobi left the training grounds. Kyson has added yet another jutsu to his collection. That would make it his sixth justu he learned from Royalty's father. As the young shinobi finished yet another good day of training, he begins to work on his other five jutsu's he was taught in the previous days. Which consist of, Rain Tiger at Will, Hiding in the Rain, Water Release: Snakes Mouth, Water Replacement technique, and genjutsu release. After learning these six techniques, he is on his way to becoming a strong and elegant shinobi. Now that Kyson is finished training, he goes on for his daily walk around Kumogakure walks home to get a good night rest.

(Words: 2009/1000, extra 1000 words for Hidden Mist Mastery Version)

(Words: 6,078/5,000 since last approve for kyson + "Raining Tiger at Will" jutsu + Hidden Mist Mastery Version + 30 stat points)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:08 am

Approved <3
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:50 pm
A little time has passed since Royalty had learned his new taijutsu combination. Royalty had been proud of his new progress as had Ashura. Even though he had come a long way, there was still a long way he needed to go before he could be comfortable with his power. His ability to learn quickly was essential to his training. If he could get these techniques mastered within a short amount of time, his arsenal would be massive once he went off on the road to transition to a chuunin.

Through all the training, Royalty often wondered what Kyson and his father had been doing. When they spar again, it would certainly be a great fight. In Royalty's mind though, it would be hard to best him. His fighting plan involved being more tactical. It was more than just what you know how to do. It was also about how you do things. What you spent your stamina and chakra on was very important in the heat of battle. That is what Royalty stood for; outsmarting the foe when it matters most. Finding their weakness and exploit it.

"What are you thinking of right now, Royalty?"

"I am just thinking of stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Do you think Kyson and my father are doing alright? I wonder what they're doing. Who knows how powerful Kyson has gotten since our last encounter? He has probably been surpassed me," Royalty then frowned upon himself. He was always in doubt. The thought of not pushing himself to his maximum limit. Even when he reaches his limit, there is still more he was able to do. He just had to believe in himself. Nothing could stop him but him. No physical limit, no mental limit, no emotional limit. If he did not want to continue, then that would most certainly be his downfall.

"Hey hey hey, do not go trying to beat yourself up. For all you know, Kyson could be thinking the same things you are thinking about at this very moment. You can not keep filling your head with the possibility that you are not good enough. That is absurd, Royalty. Now man up and let us continue. I have a nice earth style technique I would like to teach you. That is only if you are up to the task," Ashura said while smiling.

Royalty then looked up into the face of Ashura. He took his words as sincere motivation. Ashura was right. For all he knows, Royalty could be miles ahead of Kyson. There are too many possibilities that could be the very circumstance that troubled the young genin. So upon hearing what Ashura had to say, he sucked it in and started to believe in himself.

"Yes, sir. I am most certainly up to it. You already know I am ready for whatever you throw at me. What is the technique?"

"That is my nephew!" Ashura walked up to Royalty and gave him a high five. He was proud about what the boy just said to him. Things should go much smoother now that he was not doubting himself. So much more could be achieved.

"Well, the jutsu I am willing to teach you requires patience and it is very hard to initially learn it. It is called Earth Release: Rock Pillar Spears. This technique allows you to raise up to six spears of earth out of the ground. They can be unsharpened to elevate someone, or sharp to induce serious pains. You must feel the earth around you and feel your chakra circulating with it. Only then will you be able to perform the jutsu. Then, once you get the ability to actually use it that does not mean you have mastered it. To master means you can undoubtedly control where your exact location is for the pillars to raise. The technique can be done on any surface and involves the component of earth. So it may either be the ground, or anything made out of mud or rocks. Are you ready for your demonstration?"

"Yes sir," Royalty said with a huge hint of excitement flowing within him. This was his first offensive elemental technique. Even though Royalty was not going to be a big ninjutsu user, this was still huge to him. This was the type of move that could possible catch someone off guard. Royalty decided to only use ranged ninjutsu as a last resort. He was an up close and kind of personal type of person. Techniques like these do not usually have a sense of being practical. If he were to miss, then it would have been a waste of chakra and he could not get that back in the middle of battle since he has to be active at all times. There were no times for mistakes which is the reason Royalty prefers to be close up.

"Yes, I am ready for the demonstration Uncle Ash." Royalty's voice was firm. Ashura performed the bird seal and placed both of his palms on the ground in front of him. A few meters to the left of Royalty, a few spikes protruded from the ground. They appeared to be really sharp & there were about six of them. Ashura then raised up from the ground. Upon doing this, the spikes went back into the ground as if nothing happened. The terrain was just as smooth as it was before he even used the technique.

"That is the Rock Pillar Spears. Very effective is your opponent is stagnant or disoriented. Now, I would like you to perform the bird seal and place both of your hands onto the ground in front of you. At that moment,you will focus your chakra into the earth allowing you to raise them from the ground in front of you. I warn you however, this is a tough and difficult jutsu to produce. It took me a while once I started. I could never get six sharp spears to arise from the ground. This may get frustrating, are you up for the task?" Ashura asked knowing very well Royalty did not care about the jutsus difficulty. If he were to back down from using a technique, it would be quite odd and peculiar. After all that self doubt that emitted from the little boy's heart, Ashura knew he would be perplexed to hear that Royalty was not ready for the technique. Still, Ashura could not help but realize he maybe was not pushing Royalty to the proper extent to make him feel as if he is progressing immensely. It was at that moment when Ashura decided to teach Royalty a technique that was higher than a D or C rank. Maybe then would Royalty feel as if he is learning and on his way to becoming a stronger and better shinobi. This chakra control would also teach him how to harness his own chakra even though it is a newly learned element to him. If he could get this then nothing would stop Royalty from learning anything else in the future. It was time. Royalty eagerly replied.

"I really do not understand why you ask me Uncle Ash. You know very well I am not going to turn your offer down. You have already shown me what the jutsu is capable of doing and I am going to do it. This is the highest ranking jutsu you have taught me thus far. This makes me feel as if you think I am progressing as a ninja. I thank you for pushing me further passed my limits. Now, I am here to make your proud and nothing will get in the way of that. I will do it."

Royalty always took a deep breath before attempting another jutsu that he had never done before. It was his way of mentally preparing for whatever he was in store for. He felt that taking a deep and soothing breath should always be the first step into trying to achieve something. Properly breathing in a out calms the body and prepares it for excessive strain and other things of the sort. After Royalty took his soothing deep breath, he paused to feel his chakra circulating within him. The earth affinity that he had developed could be distinguished between the lightning affinities that he naturally obtained. He chose to focus solely on the earth chakra.

Royalty then performed the bird seal. Upon using the seal, he placed both of his palms on the ground in front of him. After focusing his chakra into the ground, he attempted to raise the spears a few meters to the right of his teacher, Ashura. After a few moments, nothing happened. Royalty had failed the technique. He stood up disappointed in himself.

"Now, do not feel discouraged. Plenty of people fail a jutsu the first time they try it. Just focus and concentrate harder. I want you to try to use the jutsu once more. Be sure to really concentrate on the earth in front of you. This also takes a bit of chakra control to make the earth at the base of the technique react to your chakra. Now, try again." Ashura was not disappointed in Royalty at all. He had expected that it would not be an easy task. For he had not even learned how to fully use the technique until he was a chuunin. It was okay to fail in life as long as you got back up and fought for what you wanted This is truly what Ashura believed. In believing this, he thought that you could do anything as long as you dedicate yourself to it. If you drown out all the doubt and forget about your previous failed attempts, you can achieve so much in life. Unfortunately, a lot of people do not have this philosophy. There are indeed a lot of people who fail once in an activity and do not ever attempt it again. This was not okay in Ashura's eyes. The only exception to this was if the technique was truly impossible. But nothing is impossible once you believe you can do it. Royalty heeded his teacher's words and went for the technique again.

"Okay, i will succeed Uncle Ash. Watch me. I will prove that I have proficient control over my own chakra. Then you will really be proud of me. You hear me?" Royalty sounded a little desperate. He treated it as if this was a life or death situation. That was not necessarily a bad thing though. The drive he possess to successfully use the technique was impeccable. Nothing has been seen like this from Ashura's point of view. This made Ashura smile as he nodded slightly to when Royalty asked him if he heard his endearing words.

Performing the bird seal, Royalty also took yet another deep breath. He was indeed ready to blow this technique out of the water. After performing the bird seal, Royalty placed his palms on the ground in front of him. He kneeled while doing this. After concentrating on his earth chakra, he focused on the ground around him. After a few seconds, 3 earth spears had come out of the ground where he had originally intended them to pop out at. He rose from the ground and stood back up. He then looked at Ashura.

"Wow, second try and you have gotten half of the spears that are intended in the jutsu. Try again, and drown out all distractions. I can guarantee you will succeed this time. Now go.” Ashura was very believing in Royalty. The young Yuka clan boy was destined for great things if he continued at the same pace he was at now. Royalty's progress had been showing quite well. Royalty then prepared to use the jutsu once more. He was definitely doing to succeed this time.

"Okay, I will achieve victory." Royalty was very convinced in his own ability as a shinobi. He was not going to allow himself to fail a jutsu for the third time in a row. Here was him time to prove his worth as a ninja.

Royalty performed the bird seal. After this he took a deep breath as usual before all his techniques that he was first learning how to do.

“Alright, let us do this.” Upon saying this, Royalty placed both of his palms on the ground in front of him. He then concentrated on the earth elemental chakra within him. After properly concentrated, Royalty focused on the ground around him. He was ready.

“EARTH STYLE: ROCK PILLAR SPEARS!” Royalty screamed with passion. Upon announcing his technique, it was seen that 6 large earth spikes had protruded from the same area that the other 3 spikes had previously emerged from. Royalty did it. He had stood up and donned a huge smile on his face. He then faced his teacher to be introduced to a barrage of clapping.

*Clap, clap, clap, clap*

“Truly extraordinary Royalty. You were able to perform the technique with just three attempts. That is so remarkable to see. I am most certainly proud of you. You’re excelling at a rate that I would not have fathomed could exist. Are you tired as of yet? Ha ha.” Ashura laughed slightly as he knew that probably took a lot of the young genin. Even as a chuunin, Ashura had some fatigue after attempting the jutsu so much. He would assume since he was a few levels above Royalty’s current state of power, that it would be the same case. This was only an assumption as Royalty replied.

“Not in the slightest Uncle Ash. It is only just beginning to get dark. How about you teach me something harder?” Royalty seemed super eager. The difficult ones were always the best in terms of practicing and willpower. He wanted to push himself even further than he had already been doing. It was great practice and at this rate, Kyson would most certainly be behind him. Ashura kind of hesitated before he proceeded to reply to a surprising response from the young boy.

“Hmmm, I did not really have anything else planned for the day. I usually go over what I will teach you, then if anything comes to mind, that is the only time I steer away from my initial plan. I am sorry that I am unable to think of something at the moment. Please forgive me.” Ashura was a little tense that he let the young boy down. Ashura noticed how quickly Royalty’s mood went from happy to sad. As a result, he refused to end the day on this low note. He then though of something. After thinking up his idea, the man spoke to his nephew.

“I mean….there are those techniques that we fished from your mother’s storage. The ones that focus on medical jutsu.” Ashura said this while pulling out the scroll from his back pocket. He opened the scroll. Both of the two noticed that the scroll was really long and extensive. They were a list of all the basic med jutsu that was essential for top medical students to know. All but the exclusives. Royalty looked up with a hint of curiosity.

“Hm, let us see if one of these are suitable for you.” As Ashura said this, he looked at all the techniques. He wanted to find a good one for Royalty. This would make up for him not being able to learn the Shadow Clone Jutsu. Royalty just was not that proficient in ninjutsu. That is the reason he was unable to learn it at this time. Ashura’s eyes popped open wider as he went passed a technique that he was sure Royalty was going to love.

“This one is a C ranked jutsu. This would be the highest ranked jutsu that you would know if you were to perfect it. I do not think you are up for the challenge however. As you can see, it is getting late and we could potentially be here all night messing around with you Royalty. Are you sure you want to learn one more before the night is over? We could start fresh tomorrow. It would be no big deal Royalty.” Ashura loved taunting to boy. For some reason, this fueled his desires to learn in an odd way that he has never seen before. His goal was honestly to make Royalty get the technique in only a few tries so they would not have to stay at the training grounds too late of an hour.

“WHAT?! Why do you constantly ask me if I want to learn a technique or not? OF COURSE I DO. That is what I asked you is it not? Now, what is the jutsu. Like, what does it do?” Royalty was super eager and a little heated that his teacher always played those little games with him. He stood looking intently at his teacher as Ashura replied.

“Well this is most certainly a unique one. This technique involved Chakra Absorption.” Royalty immediately asked questions. He wasted no time.

“Chakra Absorption? What does that even mean?” Royalty was very puzzled. He felt kind of dumb for now knowing the definition.

“Well Chakra Absorption is when you take the chakra from someone else. This results in them being limited to how many jutsus they may use against you. Once you have no chakra, you will pass out. So in a sense, this could be used as an offensive or a defensive move.” Royalty placed his hand on his chin. He thought well and hard. On one hand, this was not the Shadow Clone Jutsu that Royalty really wanted to learn, but on the other hand, this could be a useful skill in the future. Royalty was all about tactical close combat. If he could drain the energy of someone he was fighting, then it would be easier to exploit his weaknesses afterwards. Royalty spoke.

“Okay, I will learn that sensei.” Royalty added to his sentence with a large smile. This was exhilarating to him. Ashura replied to the happiness of the young Yuka boy.

“So I am guessing this technique will suffice for you not learning the Shadow Clone? Yes?” Ashura tried to hide a smirk. He already knew Royalty’s answer. He just wanted to hear it from the horse mouth. Royalty quickly replied to his teacher.

“YES SIR! I would love to learn Chakra Absorption. But I am a little confused Uncle Ash. You already told me before that you are not proficient in medical jutsu. How would you even attempt to explain this technique to me?” Royalty’s voice contained much concern. He did not know if Ashura had something special planned for teaching him how to use these new techniques if his teacher was unable to perform them. Ashura then replied to the young boy calmly.

“Well, it is true that I am unable to perform medical jutsu. You see, everyone has their own specialties that they are exceptionally well at. Mine are ninjutsu, taijutsu, and weaponry. Since you are only a mere genin, you are only able to have one specialty at once given time. Ranking up to chuunin will allow you to raise that number to 2 specs. Then ranking up to jounin will allow you to raise it once more until you have 3 specs. Now the way these work is simple. Only in categories that you have a spec in, are you able to go over C Ranked when learning a technique in that category. Since I do not have a spec in medical techniques, I am unable to do this even if I wanted to. A main reason is because this jutsu is of B Rank. That is too much for me. Sorry, nephew.” Ashura’s tone was firm and assertive. He did not want to discourage the boy. Even if he could not do it, the young genin excelled in medical techniques. This would be easy.

“Well, if you do not demonstrate for me, I do not think I am capable of just manifesting a jutsu that I do not even know what looks like. How would I even know what to do?” Royalty said this in a worried tone. He felt as if maybe going home for the night may have been a good idea. He did not believe in his ability to be pushed that far into learning a jutsu essentially on his own.  Ashura replied to the worrisome child.

“You know, you’re way too tall to always be so depressing ha ha. You need to lighten up. There is a description here. I would not just leave you to fend for yourself Royalty. I am very adept at explaining jutsus as you can tell from our previous training. Plus, you are an excellent learner. You performed that rock pillar spears after only the third time ha ha. Do you understand how long it took me to do it? Probably a week. The craziest part about that was, I had been a chuunin. That alone proved your worth as a student. I am so proud of you. Anyone would love to have a genin with your ability and intuition. I am so lucky to be the one who gets to mold you into the strong and intuitive ninja that I am sure you will become in the near future. Just wait on it. Now let’s get to this technique, shall we?”

Royalty’s eyes lit up once he heard the motivational speech from his sensei. These heart to hearts also drove him to aspire to be better. So what if he does not get a visual presentation of the technique. Royalty was surely learn how to perform the Chakra Absorption technique with just words alone. The task would be difficult but Royalty was not here for an easy way out. He was here to learn.

“Okay Uncle Ash. I am ready to hear what I have to do.” Royalty had his head high as he was prepared for anything that was thrown at him. This is just another stepping stone to being the best he could be in this world and to surpass his new friend Kyson. Royalty was determined to prevail.

“Well, from the looks of it, you do not need to perform handseals for the technique. It just requires a lot of focus. If you focus your chakra to whichever point of your skin that is in contact with the other person, then you will activate it. I am going to make a clone and you will try to take some of the chakra from it. It will tell you if it is working.”

“Okay,” said Royalty. Ashura started to make a Shadow Clone.

*Poof*

The shadow clone walked over to Royalty and prepared as a dummy. Royalty took a deep breath as he always did before attempting a new technique. This was the jutsu that required the most chakra control out of all the things he had learned. Even as he was learning Rock Pillar Spears, this required more than that. It was like he needed to fit his foe’s chakra into his own composition and take it within. Royalty was ready.

“Alright, now commence,” said Ashura. Royalty calmed walked up to the clone. Since he would be using his hands to make skin to skin contact that is where he focused the majority of his chakra. Using his right hand, Royalty had touched the clone’s arm. Royalty decided to close his eyes. He needed all the concentration he could get. Upon contact, Royalty could somehow feel how the clone’s chakra was circulating. After a few moments later, he felt nothing. Royalty then stopped the contact and looked at Ashura. His teacher stared back at him.

“Okay, I have an idea.” Royalty calmly closed his eyes for a brief moment and closed his eyes. Upon reopening them, his eyes were shining. He had activated his Shining Medical Eye.

“I had an idea. If I could just pinpoint where the majority of his chakra was, then it would be easier for me to take some away.” Royalty looked at the clone. He could see it’s anatomy along with its chakra pathways. It seemed the majority of the clone’s chakra had been flowing through its head. That is where Royalty needed to make the contact. Royalty then lifted his hand to the clone’s forehead. He focused his chakra into his fingertips. He could just feel the flow in the clone’s body. It seemed easier for Royalty then it had been a few moments ago.

Time was passing. They all awaited until a few seconds later. Something happened..

*Poof*

The clone had dispersed. Royalty felt “full” in a sense. He had successfully drained what was the split chakra from the clone. He then closed his eyes and reopened them. His kekkei genkai was turned off. Royalty then smiled and looked at Ashura.

“See? You did not need my immediate guidance. Once I told you what to do, you did it. I am proud of you. Now, it is getting late. We should get out of these training grounds. You need some rest for tomorrow.”

“Will do sir.” Royalty and Ashura then walked out of the training grounds until they met a fork in the road. Royalty went left, while Ashura went right. They waved and parted ways for the night. Until, tomorrow.

The night went by smoothly. The two had gotten a well-deserved nap. The day had been productive and full of surprised. Who knew Royalty was so gifted in learning techniques. His progress and learning ability kept raising the bar of expectation from Ashura. He was so proud of his nephew. His mind was blown every day that had passed in their training. The feeling was wonderful to know you have a student who paid so much attention to your teachings that he caught on very quickly. It was probably their bond that pushes Royalty to the point where he would want to not fail in front of his uncle. This fear of failure encouraged him to perform at his limit. Not even just at his limit, but also increasing that cap steadily as he learned more and more each day. Ashura was also happy that he had someone like Royalty to mold. Missing most of the key parts of his childhood, he did not want Royalty to be just like him. Ashura knew all too well what it felt like to spend your whole life trying to be better than someone. To try and surpass them at any cost necessary. Just the thought of being behind literally drives you insane and you cannot continue to go on knowing someone who is your rival is ahead of you. This is what Ashura went through growing up with Royalty’s father.

The morning came quickly. Royalty was smart this time and had set up an alarm clock, His goal for the day was to beat his uncle, Ashura to the training grounds. He got tired of being called lazy. It is not because he is lazy that he oversleeps, it is the fact that getting a good rest after a hard day’s work if really refreshing. Not today though. Royalty woke up very early. At a sharp time. After stretching and yawning, he focused on his hygiene. The young Yuka boy took a shower and brushed his teeth. He put on his usual garments; a thin buttoned up shirt, leaving the top two buttons unbuttoned, fitted pants and bandaged feet. His whole outfit had been made out of silk. It was so comfortable to him.

Royalty went downstairs. It was too early for anybody in his household to be up. Come to think of it, he hasn’t heard from his father or his mother in a good while. His mother had always been at her job. The hospitals had been much more severe and active than the ones at the Village Hidden in the Sand. It seemed there were more serious injuries in the Village Hidden in the Clouds. This is a major reason she was not asking Royalty to come down to the hospital as much as she would like him to be there and not out there learning destructive techniques. His father had been training Kyson for the past couple of days. He still often wondered what was going on with his new friend. Royalty hoped he would get a chance to see Kyson before the day was over. Royalty made a quick sandwich then walked out to door on his way to the training grounds.

On his way to the training grounds, Royalty noticed Ashura walking in the opposite direction towards Royalty’s home. Ashura did not notice the boy as he really would not have expected the boy to be up at this time. Royalty made himself noticeable and called for his uncle.

“Hey! Uncle Ash! Guess what? I am up early today.” Ashura looked up confused as to who was calling him this early in the morning. To his surprise, Royalty had been the person calling him. He thought of this as being so odd. Ashura then walked towards the young boy and started to speak to him. Right before he spoke, he let out a loud but short yawn.

“Why hello Royalty. I would be lying if I said I was expecting you to be on your way to the training grounds at this time. Why so early nephew?” Ashura looked at the young genin as he awaited the boy’s reply. He was curious for his reasoning.

“Well, honestly, I am just tired of you having to go out of you way to come get me at my home. I figured we would do something differently today. I thought you would already be at the grounds waiting ha ha,” Royalty laughed as he scratched the back of his head. He too was surprised to see Ashura just on his way there. Ashura replied to the boy.

“Wow, you actually thought of that. I am impressed. Well, now that I do not have to waste time trying to get you to wake up and wait for you, we can shave off some time heading to the training grounds right now. Let us go.” Ashura said this while making a 180 and heading towards the same direction as Royalty. The boy followed.

After arriving to the grounds, the two went to their usual spot; the tree in one of the corners. After all that had taken place here, you would think it would end up looking a tad more desolate. The grass was still green and abundant, and no cosmetic damages could be seen anywhere. Royalty took a huge swig of his water then turned towards Ashura’s direction awaiting further instruction.

“Okay,” said Ashura. “This is the agenda for the day. I figured you haven’t learned any jutsus based on your lightning element. We need to change that. You were born with affinity so it is only right that you can easily learn these techniques that involve Raiton. I am going to teach you two C Rank techniques. Both of them can be used offensively to do some real damage to your opponent. The two techniques are called Raiton: Jibashi & Raiton: Hiraishin. They mean Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder & Lightning Release: Lightning Rod respectively. Hiraishin does not require hand seals so we will focus on that first. Naturally, it should be easier to perform over the latter.” Royalty was intently listening to what his master had to say. He was thoroughly intrigued by the names of the techniques. This made him eager to learn them. After all, they were the first jutsus he would use that fully used his lightning element. He had been hyped for what the future had in store.

“Now Royalty, I want you to listen carefully. Hiraishin is known as the lightning rod because of how you resemble one when you lift your arm into the air. Doing this is a short ranged technique as I know how much you like that particular style of fighting. This will be done with no hand seals, so it can be done on command. But you can not spam the move. It has a drawback which is a cool down time. But it is nothing major. When you are within touching range of your target, you are going to lift your hand into the air to call upon lightning. The lightning will not harm you. Instead, its job is to surge through your body as you will act as a conductor. This will spark off the lightning as a sort of collateral effect. Once it enters your body, it will be kind of like a shockwave that hurts your opponent. Once you train your chakra power, the power of the jutsu will also increase. Here is a quick demonstration.” After his usual explanation of the technique, it was usual for Ashura to make a Shadow Clone and do a live demonstration so Royalty could know what it looks like. This is what he started to do.

Ashura made hand seals and a shadow clone appeared to his right side.

*Poof*

After the clone had appeared, Ashura then faced into the direction of his clone. After a brief stare down and pause, Ashura began to move on in closer to his clone. The clone had also moved closer to the real Ashura. The two hugged each other like men. This is when Ashura prepared to use the technique. He screamed it out loud.

“Lightning Release: Lightning Rod!” Upon saying these words, it was as if the weather had changed but that was not the case however. A dark cloud quickly manifested in the sky as a large jolt of lightning flashed down upon Ashura. This is when Ashura raised his right hand into the direction of the incoming jolt. He had his two fingers pointed up and his thumb was apparently pointing outward. The lightning struck those two combined fingers and it was as if Ashura’s body had been lightened up. The shockwave from the lightning sparked around his body. A great analogy of the appearance was when a saiyan achieves the level of Super Saiyan 2. Once the current was successfully flowing through Ashura’s body, the clone was on the receiving end of the electricity. The clone began to shake immensely. I had been such a great thing that the clone could not feel pain because that is possibly all that it would have felt at this moment in time. After a few seconds of seeing just lightning and seizure like movements from the clone, it then dispersed.

*Poof*

The clone was now gone. It was as if it stayed a little longer to further display the power of the jutsu. Of course it would not be as powerful if Royalty used it. You could not compare his chakra to that of a jounin. After the clone had dispersed, the clouds lightened over top of the two. Everything looked normal as of now. Ashura then turned to Royalty and spoke.

“See? That was a piece of cake right? Now I want you to try. I will be amazed if you do not achieve it on your first try ha ha,” Ashura laughed it off as he stood back and did more hand seals.

*Poof*

A new shadow clone was formed and it stood a few feet away from Royalty.

“Now, try it for yourself.” Ashura gave Royalty the green light that he may commence and show off his ability. Royalty turned toward the clone and did his traditional deep breathing before he decided to start. After he was finished breathing in and out slowly, Royalty moved closer to the clone. Royalty stuck his left hand out as if he wanted to give the clone a firm handshake. Ashura’s clone grabbed onto Royalty’s hand. Royalty then took yet another deep inhale and exhale. After he was finished he yelled out the technique.

“Lightning Release: Lightning Rod!” After Royalty had said these words, the clouds did the same thing just moments before when Ashura had did the technique. A few of them darkened and moved so they were over the training grounds. A jolt of lightning came down at the same time that Royalty bur his two fingers up side by side. When the lightning struck his finger, he could feel the power as it circulated through his body. A part of him wanted to end the technique but he really had no interest in attempting the jutsu one more time. While the lightning was flowing throughout Royalty’s entire body, the contact between the two exchanged the electrical current which resulted in the clone being shocked. Once shocked, the clone’s body was continually stuttering and moving jittery. Before long, the clone had then disappeared.

*Poof*

Ashura was then performing his ceremonial clap for his student. Proud yet again, he spoke.

*Clap, clap, clap, clap*

“Yes, well done my student. You are moving along quite well. And pretty fast if I might add. Now for the next technique, Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder. Now unlike the latter, this jutsu actually required the use of hand seals. Multiple ones too if I might add. The required seals are as followed. First it’s Boar to Ram to Snake to Horse and finishing off with Dragon. After you perform the necessary seals, you will emit a surge of electricity from your fingertips. This would move in a wave motion towards your foe. Depending on how strong you chakra is, which isn’t really too strong as of now, you could do some serious damage to someone. It could either be a small shock, or capable of ripping them apart. It’s all about how strong you are to be honest. Now, I will make more clones for the demonstration and so you can try and perform the technique yourself.” After giving his proper explanation, Ashura performed a few seals. A clone had popped up adjacent to his position. Ashura and his clone had walked in the opposite direction until they were about 4 meters apart from each other. They both then turned around to face in one another’s direction.

“The length of this jutsu can only stretch up to five meters. For this demonstration, I want you to see the full extent of how far it can go. This is why I am not extending this technique to its limit. It makes more sense to be closer to show the true potential of how effective this can be in the heat of battle. Now, I will show you.” Ashura nodded at his clone. As soon a signaled for his clone to make a movement, it dashed towards the original. Ashura then performed the proper hand seals in order to execute the jutsu correctly. From Boar to Ram to Snake to Horse and then finishing off with the Dragon hand seal. He did the seals in a very fast manner. As the clone got about 2 meters closer to the original is when Ashura reached out his fingertips towards his clone. A huge shock of electricity moved in a wave motion away from his hands. This directly went towards the clone. As soon as it hit the clone, it was definitely stopped in its tracks. The clone shook as if it would normally do while being electrocuted before dispersing. The demonstration was over.

“Okay, now I want you to try and do this technique. You know the drill Royalty.” Upon finishing his words, Ashura made yet another clone. After the clone appeared, it moved towards Royalty but stopped about 4 meters in front of the young boy. The two were at a stare down.

“Tell me when you’re ready,” Ashura told the young Yuka boy before he would signal his clone to commence his rush towards the genin. Royalty took his usual deep breath with his eyes closed. Upon reopening his eyes, he nodded at Ashura.

“Start…” Ashura had told his clone what to do. The cloned version of Ashura rushed towards Royalty. Royalty quickly attempted the handseals. From Boar to Ram to Horse to Snake and then finishing off with the Dragon hand seal. Ashura immediately noticed that Royalty had messed up the technique. As Royalty aimed his fingers towards the clone’s direction, nothing emitted from his hands. The clone got closer and closer until Ashura spoke to both.

“Stop!” The clone had stopped moving all of a sudden. “Royalty, do you know why you just failed at using Electromagnetic Murder?” Royalty honestly just thought he naturally failed the technique. He was completely oblivious to what he had just done wrong. He replied to his teacher with much misguided information.

“Uhm, maybe because I was not focusing my chakra to the best of my ability sir. I will try harder the next time I attempt it,” Royalty said with much truth and confidence. Ashura then shook his head no. Royalty was confused as to what his teacher was telling him. He looked as Ashura replied to him.

“Wrong, wrong, wrong. The reason you were unable to perform the technique, is because you simply messed up the hand seals. You have to remember which hand seals come in order, Royalty. It is Boar to Ram to Snake to Horse and then finish with the Dragon hand seal. The order you have done when you attempted the technique was from Boar to Ram then HORSE to SNAKE and THEN you finished off with the Dragon hand seal. You have to do the snake seal before the horse seal. After you fix this, you should be ready to properly use the technique. Now, my clone will move away from you. I want you to try and use the technique once again. REMEMBER the proper order in which the hand seals must be done in. Got it?” After he said this to his student, the clone turned around and walked to the opposite direction of Royalty. Once a few meters away, the clone turned into the direction of the young boy. They had been back to square one.

“Yes, I got it Uncle Ash,” said Royalty as he remembered the proper order. Boar to Ram to Snake to Horse to Dragon. The boy kept saying this in his head over and over to remember. He was preparing to try and attempt the new Lightning Release technique. He took another deep breath in and out. Royalty was ready for it. He nodded at his teacher. It was about to begin.

“Start.” On Ashura’s command, the clone charged at Royalty. He was ready to try and strike the clone. Royalty performed the proper hand seals. From Boar to Ram to Snake to Horse and then finishing off with the Dragon hand seal, Royalty then awaited for the clone to get a tad bit closer. Once the clone had been about one and a half meters that is when Royalty pointed his fingers towards the direction of the clone. He tried his hardest to focus on his element of lightning within his body. It should come naturally since it was his element from birth. He was shocked to realize nothing happened. While he was failing the execution of the jutsu, the clone leapt into the air and drove his right foot into the chest of Royalty. This knocked the boy back a few feet as he stumbled and was disrupted from the technique. The clone then landed at the same point where Royalty had been previously standing. Royalty got up brushing himself off preparing to rant.

“Hey, what the hell was that? Why did you order your clone to attack me? That was really uncalled for Uncle Ash. If this is punishment for not getting in on the first try, then I am sorry. But that does not mean you get to physically abuse me.” Royalty was infuriated that Ashura would do this to him. He figured that it was Ashura’s way of trying to push him to get the technique right next time. But that was an improper way to motivate someone. Especially a 13 year old boy.

“Well,” said Ashura. “Your job was definitely to stop the clone from attacking you. If you could not execute the jutsu then there was no way of to prevent you from being attacked. That is your fault for not being able to do it. Now, collect yourself. We will try this again. This will be your 3rd time doing this.” As Ashura was speaking, the clone moved back a few meters so broaden the distance between it and the boy. Royalty had gotten up. He was complaining under his breath. The boy was not talking very loud.

“Well, that was not my fault either the stupid jutsu did not work,” Royalty mumbled under his breath. He felt as if he did a wonderful job at the technique. He knew he would definitely get it this time around. Royalty and the clone were face to face at the same distance they had always started at before they would do the Raiton Jibaishi. Their distance between one another was 4 meters. Royalty was ready to get the jutsu down this time around. He nodded at his teacher. This made Ashura make his clone move towards the young genin. The clone of Ashura rushed towards the boy. This time around, the clone was moving slower than the time before. Royalty began to quickly perform the necessary hand seals to get the jutsu started. He went from Boar to Ram to Snake to Horse and then finishing off with the Dragon hand seal. Now the boy awaited until the clone had moved in closer. Once the clone had been about one and a half meters that is when Royalty pointed his fingers towards the direction of the clone. He tried his hardest to focus on his element of lightning within his body. He did not quite understand how he could get an earth elemental jutsu on the second try as he just learned it. Lightning elemental techniques should come naturally since it was his element from birth. To his surprise to realize no lightning emitted from his fingertips. What was he doing wrong?

Once he had realized that he was doing something wrong, Royalty prepared for the incoming attack from the clone. Ashura’s clone had switched up its attack this time. Instead of performing a high jump kick, the clone attempted to sweep Royalty off at the legs. Royalty quickly leapt over the kick and landed with his right foot driving into the ankle of the clone. This stopped anymore movement from that particular leg. Royalty then drove his left kneecap into the jaw of the clone. The clone quickly countered and stopped the kneecap with his left palm. He did not attack Royalty back however. All the clone did was push Royalty away from him. The clone then got back up and awaited further direction from the original. Ashura spoke out.

“Why are you struggling Royalty? You got the Raiton: Hiraishin on the first try. Now, I want you two to try this again, but I am going to raise the stakes.” Ashura then performed more hand seals and made another shadow clone. The second clone moved up and stood next to the first clone. They both charged at Royalty without warning. Both of them had a fist charged up, awaiting the time when they come close enough to punch Royalty together. The clones ran as elegantly as they took their steps at the same time. Royalty quickly reacted to the two clones coming towards him. He had no time to take a huge breath. He quickly did the hand seals for Raiton: Jibaishi. He went from Boar to Ram to Snake to Horse and then finishing off with the Dragon hand seal. Now the boy did not wait until the clones had moved in closer. Once he was finished the seals the clone been about one and a half meters from Royalty’s position. This is when Royalty pointed his fingers towards the direction of the two clones who were preparing their assault. A large wave of lightning had emerged itself from the fingertips of Royalty. The wave had struck both of the clones, stopping them in their tracks. After the electricity intensified within the clones’ bodies, they both dispersed one right after the other.

*Poof*

Royalty was panting slightly. He had gave everything he could into that technique. This was only to save his tail from a double punch from the two clones. Ashura clapped at the actions that the young boy just performed.

*Clap, clap, clap, clap*

“Again, you surprise me. I knew if I gave you an incentive to want to want to really want to ward off the clones that you were going to be successful. You have proven me right Royalty. You are truly remarkable. You should feel good about yourself. How about I treat us both to some ramen? Hungry?” Ashura smiled at the young. He wanted to reward the young boy for striving to be better than he was before he started to use his dormant Raiton element. Royalty was still panting at his previous efforts which succeeded in him beating the clones with his new jutsu. He was exceptionally tired. He could still manage to walk to the shop and eat some food to replenish his system. He took his uncle up on his offer.

“Sure Uncle Ash… I could use some food right now. The day is still young a little. I did not even get a chance to eat the sandwich that I had prepared in the morning before I had even gotten to the training grounds. I am pretty sure that it would taste nasty at this very moment. Let us go get some food ha ha.” Royalty laughed it off while scratching the back of his head. This was like his signature laughing mood. You could tell he was in a good mood every time he did this. The two then proceeded to walk out of the training ground exit.

Once they were outside of the grounds, they walked towards to main sector of the village. This is where most of the restaurants, clothing, and weapon stores had been. Royalty particularly noticed the weapon store. He had thought to himself, how cool would it be to bear a sword, a scythe, or even a hammer. It was at that moment where he decided that later in his life, he would be proficient in the art of weaponry. He had also thought about what his Uncle Ashura had said about specialties. Royalty was able to get his second after he ascended to chuunin, then a third once he advanced to jounin. Royalty thought about what he wanted his next specs to be. He would start training his proficiency in Taijutsu once he reached the level of chuunin. This way, he could learn more techniques using his close range attacked in conjunction with the techniques he had already learned – Leaf Gale and Leaf Whirlwind. Since those two were techniques that could become a combination between the two, there could be other techniques in the taijutsu field that did the same thing. The next spec Royalty was eager to learn was weaponry. This was yet again another close range skill. If he could couple this with his elements then he could possibly make mid to long range moves. All of these thoughts ravaged through the young Yuka boy’s mind. Before he knew, they had showed up at the ramen shop. Ashura was apparently ordering.

“Yes, may I have two bowls please? Mine would like extra shrimp. Thank you.” After saying that, Ashura paid the man in ryo. Not a long time passed until the manager of the store had brought their food up. Not many words had exchanged between the two while they were eating their food. This was a perfect time to replenish energy. Royalty felt really good that he had a bunch of different techniques under his belt. His fighting still could now be more versatile. If short range was not working, he could be able to couple his fighting style, and try some different methods to try and throw his foe off.

As Royalty was thinking of the multiple possibilities that he could use when trying to spar with Kyson once more. He started to think yet again about what his friend Kyson had been going through. He knew his father was not playing around with his friend. If Ashura was pushing Royalty to his limits, then Royalty was pretty sure his father was pushing Kyson to be the best he could be. Ashura broke the silence between the two and spoke to the young boy as he finished his meal.

“How are you feeling, nephew? Are you full enough to go train or do your lazy self feel like going back to sleep ha ha?” Ashura laughed as he started to taunt the young boy. He felt like starting a drive inside of Royalty. This would provoke him to want to go back to the training grounds at this very moment and learn at least one more technique before they would call it a day. Royalty looked up and replied to his uncle as he knew what he was trying to do.

“You know what, let us go then. I am ready for whatever you throw at me. This full stomach will not stop me from getting stronger.” Royalty was enthusiastic to continue. He got up out of his seat. A large smile had erupted onto his face. He did not even wait for a reply from Ashura. He started walking back towards the training grounds on his own. Ashura was impressed with his assertiveness.

“Well then. His decision is made I guess,” Ashura spoke to himself. He gestured a thank you to the manager and followed the young genin.

Royalty walked through the entrance of the training grounds first. Ashura soon followed his movements. Upon Ashura entering, Royalty turned around to ask him a question.

“So, what else did you have on the agenda today Uncle Ash?” Royalty was excited to hear about the last technique that he would be learning for the day. This would make a total of three whole techniques that he could use once he began to spar with Kyson once more. He needed everything to surprise his other friend as he was sure Kyson would come with a plethora of jutsu. Since he had the hydrification technique, Royalty automatically assumed his first element was water. This would be useful information since Royalty’s first element was lightning. He had already had the advantage. Even though he had this over Kyson, that does not ensure a win if they were to fight again. Royalty would have to throw everything else in his arsenal against the other genin. He was indeed a formidable opponent. But Royalty was determined in his own strength. Not even just the jutsu he would be able to use against Kyson, but it would be how he used them. It’s that tactical fighting style that separated the two. Once they were here at these training grounds, it was the ultimate test, to prove to each other how hard they have been preparing for this moment. Royalty could not wait until it was time. In the midst of getting excited over his known future events, Ashura spoke and responded to what the boy just asked him.

“Well, I always thought you were agile and precise. This is essential for the use in taijutsu. I will teach you another technique that could be useful in your future endeavors. The jutsu I want to teach you now is called the Leaf Rising Wind. Now, I warn you now, it may seem like a simple kick but it needs to be backed up with much power and accuracy. Missing is extremely unadvised. If you do not have your opponent staggering or disoriented, I would advise you not to use this move or even attempt it for that matter. You have to make sure you have a clean shot at your target. Another importance is your posture while preparing to execute this move. You have to make sure your feet are properly planted on the ground and you must have somewhat of a low standing ground. This is where your power will come from. It involves a high kick to the head. If successful, you will launch them high towards the sky. It’ll be as If they sprang upward. While they are airborne, they will be vulnerable to any move you choose to throw after you have succeeded. Now, you know the drill. I will make a clone and demonstrate how I would like this to be done. When I am finished I want you to give it a go.” After Ashura had finished his traditional speech before his demonstration, he performed a familiar set of hand seals. After his seals were finished, a clone appeared to his left.

*Poof*

As soon as the clone had formed, the two then faced in each other’s direction and backed up a few meters. Before commencing, Ashura gestured for the young Yuka boy to pay attention to every little detail. After a few moments passed, Ashura and his clone began to charge at one another. When in range, the two began to throw a series of punches and kicks. Since each other were essentially the same, a lot of counter striking occurred. It seemed that Ashura was leading up to the technique. He wanted to stress the importance of having an opening before you decide to try and go for the Leaf Rising Wind Technique. After about 10 to 20 seconds of punching and kicking, it seemed the original Ashura had gotten the upper hand. The clone was stumbling back as if Ashura’s onslaught was too much to handle. At that moment, Ashura delivered a strong palm directly in the middle of the clone’s face. Stunned with pain, the clone began to grab its face to recollect itself. It was at this moment where Ashura’s body seemed like it got lower to the ground. He then delivered a high kick upwards towards the clone’s chin. It seemed as if he had enough power to knock down a tree. This was proved as Ashura’s clone flew some 20 feet into the air before dispersing. Ashura then stood and turned to the young genin.

*Poof*

“Well there you have it. I had the upper hand in out bout and that allowed me to execute the Leaf Rising Wind. Now when I make this clone, he will not just sit there and let you attack him. You have to try to outsmart him before you can do anything further beyond that point. If you understand, we will start the last exercise of the day.” Royalty paid attention to every detail that Ashura threw at him, he understood fully what Ashura was saying. The boy nodded as a reply. Once Ashura got the answer he performed his usual hand seals to get everything started for them. A shadow clone then appeared a few meters in front of where Royalty had been standing.

*Poof*

The distance between the two was rather sharp and practical for the technique. Royalty took his deep breath and prepared to once again make his teacher proud. After he breathed in and out, he signaled that he was ready. Ashura acknowledged.

“Begin”

The clone of Ashura quickly rushed towards Royalty. Royalty stood in the same spot and didn’t budge. He prepared his guard for the incoming clone. The clone got into range and threw a right punch towards Royalty’s face. Royalty used the clone’s momentum to use an opportunity to throw a counter attack. He dodged the punch and moved to the left. He was going to the clone’s right. The way he dodged was by grabbing the forearm of the clone and spinning to his left. Once his spin landed him on the side of the clone, Royalty delivered an elbow to the ribs of the clone. This made the clone cringe as he retracted his fist. Royalty then spun back to his original spot in front of the clone. He centered his gravity while planting his feet firmly on the ground. Before the clone could fully recover from the blow, Royalty got lower and drove his right foot upwards toward the clone. The clone tried to lessen the blow by putting its hands in front of its face but the foot was powerful and drove right passed its hands and connected to the chin. The clone flew about 6 feet into the air before dispersing.

*Poof*

Royalty had succeeded yet again. His efforts proved worth it as he heard clapping once again. He then turned to his teacher.

*Clap, clap, clap, clap*

“This is magnificent Royalty. You have achieved a lot since I first showed up in the Village Hidden in the Clouds. I am so proud of you. It is getting a little dark, let us head back early.” Ashura turned around and headed through the exit. Royalty tried to catch his breath and proceeded to follow his teacher. This had been a long and hard day.

(WC - 10206. Plus 471 Which is leftover from the 2 previous approves. I Take only the numbers divisible by 200 because of the stat point rule. Redeeming for Earth Release: Rock Pillar Spears, Chakra Absorption, Raiton: Hiraishin, Raiton: Jibashi, Leaf Rising Wind & 53 Stat Points. This results in 77 leftover for future claiming.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:25 am

Approved <3

Please be aware on the jutsu cap for genin though
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:36 am
As Kyson wakes up to another day of training. He wakes up before his alarm sets off because he is really excited for this particular day of training.Today, Royalty's dad promised Kyson he will teach him his clan's signature jutsu, the "Water Gun" technique. Kyson does not know a lot about his clan, so it would mean a lot to him if he learned this jutsu. It is kind of similar to paying his respects to the clan. He feels as if learning this new jutsu is a start to understanding his clan's history. So Kyson finally get out of bed and gets prepared to leave the house. He brushed his teeth, put on some clothes, ate breakfast and was on his way to the training grounds.

As Kyson looked at the time. He noticed he was a little more earlier than usual. Royalty's father probably has not even arrived at the training ground yet. Since he was a bit ahead of time, Kyson decided to take the long way to the training grounds. As he began walking towards the training grounds, a thought had popped out of his mind. He noticed he has not seen Royalty in a while and its almost been a week since he last spoke to him. That thought sort of popped in his head because... well... he is being trained by his father after all. He wondered if he was training just as hard as he was, the boy wondered. Of course he is, the boy thought. That is his rival and best friend after all. As Kyson finally reaches the training grounds. He notices his sensei, Royalty's father, just arriving at the training grounds himself. As Kyson approaches his sensei, his sensei said...

"Oh, hey there kid. Its rare to see you come here the same time as me. I guess your just pumped to learn the new jutsu for today." 

"Oh yeah, you already know sensei. I feel like this jutsu is important for me to learn and master." Kyson said with a semi serious face and light smirk added to it.

"I understand how you feel kid, that is why we are going to get this thing started immediately." His sensei said with a smirk on his face and preparing to make this young shinobi work as hard as he had to do for his "Raining Tiger at Will" technique.

"Right, lets get this thing on a roll!" Kyson said with a lot of enthusiasm, but is prepared to train hard.

"The Water Gun jutsu is an A-Rank jutsu, we will be using it on those target dummies over there." His sensei said while pointing at the straw target dummies and walking towards them.

"Really? Another A-Rank jutsu. This must be a powerful attack then huh. You really are teaching me some powerful jutsu's teach." Kyson says with a joyous feeling and a huge smile on his face while he is following his sensei.

"I told you kid. When I am training you I am going to make sure you know your stuff. This ninja world is not a joke Kyson. There are some ninja out there who are stronger than you can ever imagine and there main purpose to gain strength like that is just to kill for the fun of it. Just to see you on your last breathe just to watch you suffer." Royalty's dad said with a serious look on his face and explaining why everything Kyson is learning is very important.

"The reason I decided to train you is because you are my son's first true friend and someone he can really call a best friend. That means a lot because Royalty has always been the type of kid to surpass everyone he is around, even though he failed the academy test once. You are the first person he saw as an equal.  Also, I want you two to be able to protect each other when you go on dangerous missions. It would benefit you if both of you were strong, instead of one being stronger than the other. But enough of that, lets get back to this training." His sensei said while explaining to Kyson how important it is for him and Royalty to get stronger and push each other.

"Right." Kyson said.

Even though Kyson did not say much after responding to his sensei explanation about him and Royalty. Kyson really to what he said serious, because he too saw Royalty as a true friend. Not to mention his first true friend. And if they were ever to go on missions with each other, Kyson would like to have Royalty's back just as he know he would have his. So the talk from Royalty's father pumped Kyson up and he is ready to go to perform the jutsu.

"Now, the jutsu I will be teaching you today is the Water Gun jutsu. Through the use of your Hydrification technique, the user forms a finger gun, and fires a one inch drop pellet from his index finger. The tremendous force from the droplet is enough to penetrate through any part of the body with ease. The reason being is because of your water element and chakra being compressed so much that it hardens the pellet, making it as hard as metal or a bullet. You will be able to do it with both of your index fingers." His sensei said while explaining in detail how his clan's Water Gun jutsu works.

Kyson stands there not saying because he is locked in and paying close attention as to how this technique works. If there was any other just Kyson would like to master it would be this one. 

"Now, I am going to show you a demonstration on those target dummies over there." His sensei says while walking over towards the straw target dummies.

"Alright." Kyson said while he was following his sensei towards the training dummies. 

"For you it will be a little bit easier because the jutsu is formed by using the Hydrification technique. And since I am not from the Hozuki clan and I can not do the Hydrification jutsu. I had to learn how to do it by just adding my water element and chakra alone. It took me roughly two weeks to learn how to compress my chakra and water element to use it for the Water Gun jutsu. But since you are from the Hozuki clan and know how to use Hydrification. You should be able to learn it in no time. Cha ha, I mean it is in your blood after all." His sensei said while laughing after he explained Kyson how hard it took for him to master this jutsu.

"It should take you about three days to learn this jutsu. But knowing you and the amazing progress you have shown over the past few days. I would not be surprised if you learned it in one day." His sensei said with huge determination and confidence towards Kyson.

Royalty's father began to extremely compress his chakra and water element into the point of his index finger while he was aiming at the target dummy. It takes a lot of focus and concentration to perform the jutsu when you are not part of the Hozuki clan. It did pop up in Kyson's mind every now and then about how Royalty's father was able to use a jutsu strictly for the Hozuki. It gave him thoughts on whether he had some Hozuki clan blood in him or he had affiliated with them once apon a time. But that was not important to Kyson right now. Right now Kyson's main focus is learning how to perform the jutsu and mastering it. After Royalty's father concentrated his chakra and water element into a one inch water pellet. He aimed carefully towards the center of the practice dummy and fired away.

*Blow*

The pellet shot fast from his index finger like a bullet. There was so much speed and power behind the shot. It seemed almost impossible to dodge if it was coming your way. The water pellet easily penetrated the target dummy and penetrating the trees behind. But the pellet eventually started to dissolve after it had reached twenty meters. So the jutsu is recommended to be use from medium to short range distances. Kyson was amazed to see how powerful this jutsu was and how it penetrated all of those objects easily. It made Kyson think about what his clan was capable of and how strong were they.

"Alright kid, now its your turn." His sensei said after showing remarkable results from performing the jutsu in front of Kyson.

Kyson takes a deep breathe and begins to prepare for the jutsu. He points his index finger towards the target dummy, He begins to use the Hydrification technique on his index finger and begins to turn the very tip of his index finger into water. As he was forming water on his index finger using the Hydrification jutsu, Kyson was having trouble forming and compressing the pellet at the tip of his finger. It was just water constantly dripping down from his finger. Kyson was confused as to why it was happening.

"You have to focus you chakra on the tip of your finger too. You can not just expect it to work when you just fuse your chakra and water element. You have to focus your chakra to the tip of your index finger and then use your chakra to compress and form the hard pellet." His sensei said explaining what Kyson was doing wrong when he was performing the jutsu.

"Got it." Kyson said after failing to attempt the jutsu.

"This is going to be harder than I thought."

"Yeah, but think of it this way kid. It would be a lot harder if you were not apart of the Hozuki clan and did not know the Hydrification technique." His sensei said after telling Kyson how easy and lucky it is for him to learn his clan's signature technique.

After his sensei said that, all Kyson was thinking about was how much hard work and hours Royalty's father had to put in to learn this jutsu. This is hard for Kyson and he has the necessary advantages to learn this jutsu quickly. The thought sort of frighten Kyson as to how strong is his teacher really and his work ethics had to surpass Kyson. But Kyson took that as motivation and began to perform the jutsu once again. 

"Okay, here it goes." Kyson said while getting ready for another attempt to perform the jutsu.

He uses the Hydrification technique on the tip of his index finger and turns it into water. Now, he begins to compress his chakra with the water formed by the Hydrification. As he tries to compress his chakra over the water. The water from his finger is still dripping and pouring the tip of his index finger. It was like a little tine water fall coming down from the tip of his index finger. As he adds more chakra to the tip of his finger. The water from his finger begins to stop. Due to his chakra compressing the water from his finger tip.

"Okay come on kid, concentrate. You are almost doing it. Add a little more chakra too it and try to turn the water into a circular and sphere like form. Come on, you can do it." His sensei said while giving Kyson some motivation to successfully completing the jutsu. 

As Kyson adds more chakra he begins to compress the water on the tip of his index finger a little more. The water was trying to become sphere like but it was still a bit unstable in order to shoot out the water.  Kyson needed to control the chakra and the water on the tip of his finger. 

"No no no no kid, your losing it. Concentrate, take your time there is no need to rush. I rather you take your time trying to learn it efficiently than rushing it and not learning a thing from the process. If you learn how to compress your chakra and form a hard pellet out of water using your Hydrification jutsu. You could even one day create you own signature jutsu that only you know." His sensei said after trying to boot Kyson's confidence.

Thought of his sensei saying he could possible invent new jutsu by learning how to compress your chakra in different parts of your body. Made Kyson excited and added a little more determination to his training. Just the thought of him learning his own jutsu gave him a lot of thoughts as to what jutsu's he could invent. But Kyson had to get his mind back on training and learn how to do this jutsu before he could even think about creating one himself. So Kyson had to keep pushing and pushing himself over the limit each time in his training. That is most likely the reason why Kyson is able to learn these high level jutsu's so quickly. His body is so used to going over the limit after the past few days of training, When he goes pass certain limits, his body is already used to the feeling and it doesn't allow him to overdue it as much.

So Kyson begins to perform the jutsu again for a third time in a row. Repeats the same steps, he begin to use his Hydrification technique on the tip of his finger as he tries to compress his chakra with water as well.As he began to compress his chakra over the tip of his finger. A sphere started to form but it was still a little unstable in order for him to complete the jutsu. Kyson began to add more chakra to the water like sphere not knowing that he had enough required for the jutsu. The only thing left for him to do was to use the chakra he already had on the water at the tip of his finger and use it to compress into a sphere.

"No kid, you already have the amount of chakra that is necessary to complete the jutsu. What you need to do next is use the chakra that you have up till now and try to compress that chakra with the water at the tip of your finger in order to make it in the sphere or ball like form." His sensei said while explaining to Kyson with a serious look of how the jutsu works.

Kyson finally stopped adding more chakra to his finger and now he began to focus on just forming and compress the water at the tip of his finger. As he tries to compress his chakra, the sphere that he is suppose to make is looking quiet weird and blob like. It is still looking a bit unstable while Kyson is concentrated on trying to compress it perfectly. Unlike his other jutsu's that required a lot of chakra and water element in order to complete the jutsu. This technique was not about having the most size and quantity. It was about controlling a small amount and using that to concentrate on compressing the water to for a pellet like substance. As Kyson goes through a lot of ups and downs while he was performing the jutsu. He was able to finally form the sphere for about ten seconds until he lost control over it and he had to start again from square one. But it was clear that Kyson was getting the hang of the jutsu and was starting to understand it a little more.

"Yes kid, that was it! Now lets do gain and try to keep it stable this time. If you can get that far then you should be done learning this jutsu soon. Now, lets go at again." His sensei said with a surprise and proud look as Kyson was able to keep his water perfectly compress for about ten seconds before it became unstable."

"Damn! I had it! But I finally understand how it works. I will have this jutsu completed in no time." Kyson said as he began to learn and understand how the Hozuki's signature jutsu worked.

Just the thought of Kyson getting closer and closer to completing the jutsu correctly was all the motivation Kyson needed to keep going with this training. No matter how hard or long it was going take. This young shinobi will never quit even if it kills him. Kyson begins to give the jutsu another try. As he uses his Hydrification jutsu to form the water and use the required amount of charka needed to keep the jutsu working properly and functioning. He begins to point his index finger towards the middle of the target. As he has his index finger up pointed at the bulls eye of the target dummy. He had perfectly been able to keep the jutsu stable and ready to attempt to fire the jutsu.

"Alright, good job kid. Now, point as you point your index finger at the target you want to hit. You have to shoot that pellet of water with your chakra and shoot it like a gun. Launch it has hard as you can." His sensei said carefully as Kyson was approaching the final step to the water gun jutsu.

"Alright here I go." Kyson said while sweating, trying to shoot the pellet he made at the target dummy.

AS Kyson is getting ready to shoot the pellet at the target dummy. He makes sure he aims for the center of the chest of the target dummy because that is a fatal spot to aim for when you are facing an opponent. Kyson finally shoots the pellet and the water formed by his index finger and chakra hit the center of the target dummy's chest. But unfortunately, the water was not hard enough to penetrate through the tiger like Royalty's father was able to do. The water pellet was formed, but the chakra was not compressed enough to make the water pellet hard enough to penetrate through the crash dummy.

"Awwww! I thought I had it!" Kyson yelled after thinking he had successfully attempted the jutsu correctly but it still was not enough chakra compress to complete it.

"That was basically it Kyson, you just need to compress more water with your chakra this time to harden the water a little more and you got this jutsu in the bag." His sensei says after embracing to Kyson that this was still getting him somewhere and motivating him to try again.

"I will get it this time. If its the last thing I do." Kyson said with a serious face and a lot of determination.

Royalty's father notice the look in Kyson's eye. It was the same look Kyson always made after he successfully completed all the other jutsu's after failing multiple times on almost all of them. He had all that confidence in the world that Kyson was definitely going to successfully complete the Water gun jutsu this time.

Kyson now begins to do the same steps as before. He uses his Hydrification technique for his finger tip on his index finger to form the water for the jutsu. Then uses the same amount of chakra he did last time to compress the water and hardened it like metal. As he compresses the water with his chakra, he notices it is still the same amount of chakra he used before and he needs to compress it more or it will fail again. So Kyson starts compressing the water more and more and more each second with his chakra. And finally Kyson as reached his compression goal and the pellet is now ready to be shot at full power. His sensei had a little hidden smirk on his face. Not saying anything, but he notices that Kyson's water pellet is where it needs to be from the compression stand point and is ready to be shot. It is clear Kyson is yet about to add another jutsu to his book. Making it the second clan signature jutsu he knows how to do. As Kyson aims the Water Gun jutsu, he aims towards the forehead of the target dummy this time. And now that Kyson knows exactly where he wants to aim.

*Blow*

Kyson shoots the pellet at the target. The water pellet is moving at amazing speed and force towards the target dummy hitting right in the forehead of the target. As the shot from Kyson hit its mark, it penetrated through the target dummy and also penetrated through the trees behind the target dummy. And finally dissolving after reaching twenty meters in distance. 

"Ha! I did it! I finally learned my clan's signature jutsu." Kyson said jumping around with happiness and joy after having another successful day of training with his sensei.

"Cha he, way to go kid. I never doubted you for a second. But it never stops surprising me as to how you are able to keep learning these B-Rank and A-Rank jutsu's so quickly in a short period of time. Well then,  so how does feel to learn this important jutsu made directly from your clan." His sensei said after congratulating Kyson with a job well done for today's training.

"It feels amazing teach. I feel like I can officially call myself a Hozuki after learning this jutsu. Even though I was technically already one before i even learned this justu and even if I did not learn it I would still be one. But I felt like this was the final test to really determine if I could call myself one. I do not know how to explain it" Kyson said after he explained his feelings towards learning this new jutsu.

"Its alright kid, I know exactly what you are saying. When you are practicing this jutsu, please make sure you do not hit nobody with it. It can be a real deadly jutsu and if it were to hit somewhere. Lets say for example, the forehead like you did the target dummy. It is not going to look good for you. I would hate to hear my student killed someone on accident because he was training and practicing a jutsu I taught him." His sensei said with a chuckle.

"Ha ha, do not worry teach, I will be careful when using it" Kyson says with a smile.

"Now, I got one more thing to say to you before we call it a day, this will be the last time we will learn ninjutsu for a couple days. Tomorrow I will start teaching you how to perform genjutsu. Then teach you a B-Rank and an A-Rank genjutsu." His sensei said.

"Wow, you mean I will be able to learn how to do jutsu's similar to your lame giant fruit genjutsu." Kyson said with a jokingly tone.

"Hey that jutsu was just for practice you little brat! Anyways, yes just like that wonderful genjutsu I used on you while you were learning the Genjutsu Release technique." His sensei said while laughing.

"Ha ha, whatever you say teach." Kyson responded.

"Well, I will see you tomorrow kid. And great day of training by the way. I am real proud of you of how far you came so quickly." His sensei said while walking away waving goodbye.

"Alright teach, so you tomorrow as well." Kyson shouted as he walked away.

Kyson is now heading home after learning his clan's signature technique, the "Water Gun" jutsu. Kyson is so pleased that he was able to learn a jutsu of this caliber from his clan. There are still lots of questions going through Kyson's mind regarding his clan. But he is not looking too deep into that right now. After a hard day of training. Kyson is now ready to go for a quick bite and get something to eat. Maybe dumplings from the dumpling shop not too far from the training grounds. After he gets his quick bite to eat. The young shinobi will head home and hoping to get a good nights rest preparing for his next day of training tomorrow.

(Words: 4044/4000 since last approve + "Water Gun" jutsu + 20 stat points)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:54 pm

Approved <3
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:27 pm
The past few days had been abundant with training. Using their times wisely, Royalty and Ashura were able to get a lot done in a short amount of time. This may have been because Royalty was a swift and adept learner, or because Ashura’s teaching skills were far superior than most. You could possibly lean in the direction of both possibilities. Royalty had only been a genin, and he had already learned his second element, plus he knows a plethora of combinations he may utilize whenever he started to fight anybody. The techniques that the boy learned would also be helpful when he was in danger. Ranging from assault to chakra absorption and med to taijutsu, Royalty was on his way to becoming very versatile.

Ashura had not been coming to the house for a few days now. Royalty wondered where his uncle had been. He had heard no words from his uncle too. Royalty really hoped everything was fine and well. After a few days of awaiting for his uncle to just pop up and bring him to train, Royalty felt as if he was not being productive as he should be. Why wait around for somebody when you could do it yourself? That was his main concern. Royalty felt as if Ashura would be disappointed that Royalty never continued to push himself in his absence. Why waste time when you could be achieving new limits as the days go by. Royalty knew better than this. He had decided the night before that he would go to the training grounds when he woke up and would train alone. Royalty then went to bed.

Dawn had barely came. Birds were already filling the air with beautiful symphonies. The clouds were parted in specific intervals which allowed the sun to emerge onto the great land of Kumogakure. It had not been too hot outside. Instead, the atmosphere was humid with very occasional winds breezing though. The leaves on the trees were blowing lightly as a result.

*YAWN*

Royalty had arisen in his bed. As he sat up, he let out a huge yawn and stretched immensely. The stretch felt exceptionally well. It felt as if he just massaged his own muscles. Royalty’s mouth was dry. He needed to change this desperately. Royalty turned so his legs were hanging from the side of his bed and jumped down. He then walked to the bathroom. The boy’s movements were not full and they had been sluggish. It was as if he was forcing his body to move.

When Royalty had appeared in his bathroom, he closed the door behind him. He then walked to the sink and turned on the faucet. Grabbing his toothbrush, Royalty began to brush his teeth. He continued to brush and floss until his mouth felt refreshed. After finishing, the boy turned on the shower and removed the garments that he had already been in. Hopping in, he washed himself. His shower was not too long. Royalty just washed the essential body parts for he had already taken a shower the night before. After stepping out, Royalty dried himself off and put on his usual garments. He felt so comfortable in his normal silk outfit.

It seemed after all he had already done in the morning, he was still not truly awake. He needed something to jumpstart his brain. Maybe breakfast would allow him to do this. Royalty then went into the cabinets and the fridge to get the necessary items to make a bowl of cereal. He then ate it, but very slowly. After the boy was finished, he then put his bowl into the sink and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge. Royalty then walked through the door and departed his home to get on his way to the training grounds.

On the way to the training grounds, he noticed his usual sight. There weren’t an abundance of citizens in the vicinity. He figured maybe the Village Hidden in the Clouds had been under the usual population for a regular village. The Village Hidden in the Sand had been way more active than this one. This made him very perplexed at his surroundings. It was truly depressing to not see any people really progressing and prospering. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that the village had been rebuilt. It probably turned some, if not most of the citizens away. If his family did not get relocated, then maybe the Village Hidden in the Sand was have a lot of new people. But Royalty had not wished to go back to where he was born from. The reason for this was mainly Kyson. Royalty never really had a real friend and meeting Kyson was surely change his life in terms of rivalry and pushing himself.

A part of Royalty had hoped he would see Ashura at the training grounds. He already knew it was highly unlikely that he would see his uncle there. The boy was just worried. Why had not call before you make a mysterious disappearance? It would be better on his heart to let your student know if you were going to take a major break in between his training sessions. This would cause Royalty to start worrying about his teacher. What is something terrible had happened to him. The thought was certainly unbearable to imagine.

Royalty attempted to drown out all negative thoughts in his mind. It was better to hope for the best rather than to assume to worst. That’s how he figured it. In the midst of him pondering about his uncle, Royalty then stepped foot upon the training grounds. It was quiet but also serene. Royalty put down a backpack filled with water bottles against a wall and took a deep breath. He stretched his immediate muscles. This is when the boy thought about what exactly to train for. He could not learn any jutsu that he did not know about. This caused him to miss his uncle even more as he figured he could not do with without him. The boy became sad and sat down next to his backpack.

With his back against the wall, the boy had looked up into the sky. The clouds’ movements seemed stagnant until you were totally still. When you achieved stillness, the clouds moved in a very slow manor. It felt soothing to just look at the clouds and relax. Royalty’s body felt as if it were on the clouds venturing into the distant sky, becoming one with nature. That is how the boy envisioned himself at this very moment in time. But the n he decided to finally get up and get to being productive. Wasting his time looking at the clouds would get him nowhere. Royalty got up and exclaimed to himself.

“Alright, alright what to do?” Royalty started thinking long and hard about what he could train. He did not even have any jutsu to teach himself. So what could he do? Hm, the boy continued to think to himself, this is when something dawned in his head. He could go back to the earth field and do the same things he did when he tried to master the element of earth. That surely helped with his fighting and strength. After thinking about his decision, Royalty picked up his belongings and headed over to the field.

On the way there, an idea dawned on Royalty. Why was he walking, he thought. This could be a perfect time to use one of the first techniques he had ever learned from his uncle Ashura. The Shunshin No Jutsu technique. He had used it to get to the field once, why not again? As he thought of what to do next, Royalty performed the Ram seal. All of a sudden, a puff of smoke engulfed the immediate area where Royalty’s body had been. He had disappeared.

In the near vicinity, his body had appeared near the earth field. Royalty just used the body flicker technique. The boy then smiled. He certainly loved that technique. It made him feel as if he was running with the wind. But over all things, he was now at the field. The boy began to murmur something to himself as he put down his bags.

“Alright, so what was it that Uncle Ash had me do? I think it was ten punches, ten kicks, then throw a rock….. Yes, that is what it was. Okay, I will do this for a bit. Let us try and build up some strength for when Ashura makes his way back from wherever he has gone. I am pretty sure he will be proud of the strength I have acquired in his absence.

Royalty then took a deep breath then cracked the knuckles in both his hands. He was preparing for the brutal punishment that he would endure while striking the walls. He also stretched his quadriceps and calf muscles in his legs. This was to prepare himself for kicking. He walked up to the first wall and took another deep breath. The boy was ready.

He walked over to the left wall and begun.

One punch, two punches, three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. Royalty punched at the concrete wall without excessive force while alternating fists. He did not want to hurt himself by punching too hard. He then walked to the right wall and begun. One kick, two kicks, three kicks, four kicks, five kicks, six kicks, seven kicks, eight kicks, nine kicks, ten kicks. Royalty used his flexibility to extend his legs outwards angled towards his east and west to alternate kicks from each of his left and right feet. Royalty again refrained from kicking the hard concrete wall too hard to prevent himself from self injury. This is when he walked to the middle of the terrain and picked up a pebble. He then returned to the left wall to continue the cycle. He would do this for a longer time than he had started when he was learning his earth element.

Royalty then returned to his first wall where he had begun the cycle. He then begun the same cycle again. One punch, two punches, three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. This time, Royalty had punched lighter than before. His fists were not hurting as bad as the second round in the first set he had did a few weeks ago. Next had been the right wall. Royalty took a brief pause before he went over the right wall. Now was time for kicks. One kick, two kicks, three kicks, four kicks, five kicks, six kicks, seven kicks, eight kicks, nine kicks, ten kicks. Fatigued a bit from hitting hard objects, Royalty went to the center to retrieve a slightly larger rock. The new one fit into his palms. It was just about the same size as the second rock he grabbed the last time he was here. It hurt a bit opening his whole hand. He eventually was able to do this as he threw the rock towards the pond. It go passed it this time. The rock had landed in the pond barely. Royalty was not done though. He needed to do more. This would build up his strength for when he was able to be proficient in taijutsu as a chuunin. He wanted that to be his second specialty.

The boy went to go do a third lap in his training course. He arrived to the first wall with the same speed movements as when he first started. You could tell Royalty was growing more as a person. The first time he had attempted this, his third lap was very slow and sluggish. This time around, Royalty had much more stamina and endurance within him. This was easy for him in a sense. Royalty took another deep breath then begun. One punch, two punches, three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. The punches were very light. The bones in his fist weren’t aching as the last time he did a third round. He felt calm about it. Royalty then turned around and walked diligently to the other wall. He begun again with a series of side kicks to the cement. It was obvious that he was ready for anything at this point in time. The young genin walked to the center of the field and grabbed a rock the size of his hand. He could only fit a piece in his palm this time. The last time he had picked up a rock this size, he was only able to throw it a few feet. Right now, as he was not as tired as the time before, he was well equipped to throw the rock farther. This could also be because of the strength increase.

The boy then pondered if he wanted to do a fourth lap this time. The last time he had did the fourth lap, Ashura had told him to focus his chakra into his hands. This would help with the pain in his limbs. But Royalty was not feeling pain as much as he did this time that he felt the other time. He was ready for round 4. He had walked to the left wall. This time he took a deep breath and really focused his chakra inside of his fists. He could feel his chakra circulating around his hands. He exhaled and started to do another round of his training. One punch, two punches... Each punch that Royalty did, small indents inside the cement were forming. They were larger than the ones he had left before but these were certainly larger. This was a huge sign of progress. The previous indents that he made were gone though. Maybe somebody mended them out. He continued. Three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. He had definitely left some huge cosmetic and structural changes to that wall. It was weird because his hands did not feel any worse after it. Royalty then walked to the right wall. This time, he really focused his chakra into his feet until he could feel a difference. He then begun. One kick, two kicks, three kicks. His blows had the same effect on the wall as his punches did. He continued his onslaught. Four kicks, five kicks, six kicks, seven kicks, eight kicks, nine kicks, ten kicks. Feeling really good about himself and his progression, Royalty quickly went to the middle of the field and picked a rock up with both of his hands. The rock was about the size of his head. He threw it... The rock went as far as the second rock he threw. Royalty was really acquiring more physical strength. He figured he could do one more set before finishing.

Royalty then returned to his first wall where he had begun the cycle. The boy had been ready for his fifth and final time. He then begun the same cycle again. One punch, two punches, three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. This time, Royalty had punched lighter than before. His fists were feeling a little strain as he was not focusing the chakra into them this time around. He finished with no problem though. Next had been the right wall. Royalty took a brief pause before he went over the right wall. Now was time for kicks. One kick, two kicks, three kicks, four kicks, five kicks, six kicks, seven kicks, eight kicks, nine kicks, ten kicks. Fatigued a bit from hitting hard objects, Royalty went to the center to find and even larger rock that he had just previously thrown. Royalty looked until he found a rock just about the size of his torso. He was ready for the challenge. This is when an idea dawned upon him. Instead of throwing the rock, he wanted to see if he could break it. Royalty left the huge rock on the ground. After breathing in and out, he delivered a strong punch with his non dominant hand. The rock had a crack going along the sides. It was on the verge of breaking. The boy then looked down as he saw a few more cracks forming. The next blow would certainly do the job for him. Royalty used his other hand to deliver a hard elbow down onto the rock. This caused it to shatter to pieces. Royalty then smiled.

There was not really much for Royalty to still do at this field. He figured he could go back to the main training grounds and do some real training. He would just have to find out what he wanted to do to train himself. Royalty then grabbed all of his belongings and headed back to the other grounds. He did not feel like using the Body Flicker technique at the moment. He just felt like walking.

When he arrived, Royalty went to the same spot that he and Ashura usually go to. The tree in the corner. The Yuka boy then set down his bags against the wall. He was thinking of an activity he could do that would be beneficial to him. He then plopped down onto the ground behind him. He was certainly stumped at this. He did not know what to do now. This was so hard without a teacher. This is when the boy looked into the sky and saw a few birds flying. They looked so free in the skies without gravity to restrain them. A few birds landed on the nearby tree. Royalty smiled as he saw the birds interacting with one another. This is when Royalty got the idea. What if he could fly?

The notion was surely outlandish. Like, flying? That would be preposterous, Royalty thought to himself. He decided he was not even going to bother. He then decided to think hard about what else he could potentially teach himself, but he could not get the thought out of his mind. Flying would be an amazing feat. This would most certainly make Kyson jealous. No matter what Kyson would learn from his father, it certainly would not compare to being able to physically move through the air like a bird or a plane. This is when Royalty stood up. He thought about how he would even go about flying. He did not have any wings, and Fuuton was not one of his elemental affinities. Once again the boy was stumped.

What goes along with flying, or even levitation? Royalty thought to himself. This is when the word gravity popped up into his head. The gravitational pull of the planet pulls you down whenever you try to arise off of the ground. Royalty then looked down at the ground as he hopped a little. He did not hop very high. He just wanted to see a demonstration of gravity on his particular self. He thought this was silly. Who has the power to control gravity? Well, he could if he put his mind to it.

Royalty then sat down in an Indian style position, with his arms resting on his kneecaps. He then closed his eyes and took several deep breaths. He really wanted to focus on his weight as it would be the main factor in learning how to elevate his body off of the ground. He focused until he felt every ounce of his weight on him being dragged to the ground. To his concern, he felt heavier than her thought he would feel. Then again, Royalty was extraordinarily big for his age. Standing over 6 feet, he towered over most of the academy students but this was balanced by his weight. The boy was extremely skinny and did not have a great center mass.

Royalty was still in his position on the ground. He focused on the chakra around him and emitted it into the air. His plan was to lighten himself to trick gravity into thinking he was essentially weightless. Royalty was sitting there for a good hour in that position. He did not move for that entire duration. The boy was now too focused to have his mind on anything else. Soon, the boy slowly started to rise while in that position. Royalty was so surprised that he broke his meditation when his shock had overcome him. He quickly fell to the ground. Although, he wasn’t too high into the air. Only about a few centimeters.

Royalty got up and rubbed his rear area slightly. The impact did affect him in a small way. He couldn’t believe he was actually off the ground. He did not know how to conduct himself. The boy then spoke out loud.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I was lifted. It’s possible!” Royalty was pacing back and forth. His movements were rather frantic. When he screamed, he seemed to be yelling towards the birds. This caused them to break apart and fly away. Royalty spoke again.

“Oh my goodness, I need to try again. I can not break my focus this time. Now that I know it is possible, I am ready for the unthinkable.”

This is when Royalty began to get into the same position he had been in. Once still, he again began to focus on his own weight and emitting his chakra around him. Once again, Royalty had been here for about an hour. Patiently awaiting his ascendance, Royalty felt his rear no longer touching the ground. He rose higher and higher as he began to levitate. Royalty was actually doing it. He opened his eyes to notice that he was about 5 feet in the air. He tried as hard as he could to keep his composure. While staying completely calm, Royalty let out a huge grin. This was only the beginning…

(WC - 3680. 3500/3500 for Kanji's Ascent & 18 Stat Points. 180 for Chakra Scalpel. Still 77 Leftover from previous approve)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:31 pm
*Ring ring ring ring ring* 

As the alarm wakes up Kyson for another day to train. Kyson immediately turns off the loud alarm due to the really loud and annoying ring. He does not know why he keeps that alarm, but one thing for sure. It always gets the job done when it comes to waking him up. After Kyson gets out of bed, he goes to the bathroom and takes a shower. Then he brushes his teeth and goes in his kitchen to eat breakfast. Then he drinks a glass of water and begins. Then he leaves the house and walks off towards the training grounds to go and train.

As Kyson walks towards the training grounds, it felt like a wonderful day of training. The sky was blue and the temperature was not too hot and not too cold, it was just perfect. Even though yesterday was suppose to be Kyson's day off from training with Royalty's dad, he still decided to train by himself. On the way to the mountains to go train that day, Kyson ran into a shinobi named Rikaro. He too was a shinobi and a genin from kumogakure. Rikaro told Kyson he would help him train if he played a game where Kyson had to land a hit on Rikaro and his clones.

As Kyson approached the training grounds, He see's his sensei waiting there for him as usual. As Kyson approaches his sensei, he says...

"Hey teach, how is it going." Kyson said while he was walking slowly towards his sensi's position.

"Hey kid, and its going fine. And yourself? What did you do on your day off?" His sensei asked after his student approaches him for another day of training.

"Well about that." Kyson said with a smile while he was scratching his head.

Royalty's father was beginning to be curious as to what Kyson was doing on his day off. He wouldn't be surprised if he was training by himself. 

"So what what happened." His sensei said with a curious look on his face and wondering what Kyson could have possibly done on one day off.

"Well, I was walking towards the mountains in Kumogakure and as I enter the mountains. I see this kid there and he was sitting on a rock. When I approached him he pulled out a kunai on me, thinking I was someone else. And I told him I was going to go train and he requested to play a game." Kyson said as he explained how his day went.

"What was the game about?" His sensei asked.

"He made two shadow clones and I had to land a hit on either him or the shadow clone." Kyson said as he explained the game he was playing with the other shinobi.

When Kyson said that, his sensei was glad to hear that he found other people to train with and is meeting new people.

"So you won right? After all the technique I taught you, that should have been a piece of cake." His father said with a smirk.

"I used a great strategy, he used the hidden mist jutsu so I would not be able to see him. So I used my Rain Tiger at Will technique to find him. Then I use my hydrification jutsu to sneak up on him. But he went on a tall tree. And when I was close enough I used my Snake's Mouth jutsu to hit him. But he used this technique called dark pulse. And it counters all my ninjutsu." Kyson said as he finished explaining how the game with the other shinobi went.

When Kyson mentioned the shinobi using the dark pulse technique. He had a puzzled and shock look on his face. Wondering what kind of shinobi that could have been. He has heard rumors of the technique but he never thought it was an actual jutsu that someone knew in Kumogakure. But he did not want to get into details with Kyson because today was meant for training.

"Well you will get him next time, I am sure of it. You still a long way to go so do not sweat it kid. I am not even nearly done teaching you jutsu's yet. Now lets begin training." His sensei said with a fake smile and covering up his curiosity to how a shinobi knows a jutsu like the one he used on Kyson.

"Right!" Kyson said with huge enthusiasm.

"Now, I know you know that Royalty knows how to do lightning jutsu's, which can be bad when facing against your water element. So, I am going to teach you something that can beat the lightning element. I will teach you the wind element that goes along with your water element. Then I will teach you a A Rank wind jutsu that allows you to create tornadoes." His sensei said as he explained how today's training session will go.

"WOW! Another element! That's perfect, that will expand the number of jutsu's I can learn." Kyson said with a joyous feeling and enthusiasm.

Kyson was happy to hear he was going to learn another element. Because he could finally learn technique that were able to beat Royalty's lightning element. Also Since lightning beats water and wind beat wind beats lightning. Fire beats wind and that is when Kyson's wind jutsu' will come in handy. So he will know how to beat and counter all the elements that are against his lightning element. Even though Kyson lost to the ninja up in the mountains. Kyson took that lost as motivation to get stronger. So now he is more motivated than ever to get stronger.

"Now, we will being training for your wind element by using water. Now follow me, we are going to the lake." His sensei said while walking towards the lake.

"The lake? Why the lake?" Kyson whispered to himself as he followed his sensei to the lake he spoke about.

As they approached the lake, the two of them began to walk on the water of the lake and stood on the surface of the water, ten meters from land.

"Now, in order to learn a new element. You have to become one with the new element. This requires a lot of concentration and thinking. Learning new technique is not just about physical training. You must also learn to train yourself mentally. Now, what I want you to do is sit criss cross on the water and try to move it or spread it with wind. But you need absolute concentration." His sensei said as he tells Kyson how to learn and train for his new element.

"Okay,I am going to do it." Kyson says as he sits down in a criss cross position on top of the water of the lake.

As Kyson sits criss cross on top of the water, he sits there and meditates as he tries to become one with the wind element. As he tries to become one with it, he extends his hands towards the surface of the water and tries to push the water using wind and without physically touching it. Kyson sits there for about ten minute wondering why nothing has happened yet and besides that, he is growing bored. Wondering if he is doing the jutsu right or not.

"Hey teach, am I doing it right because I do not feel anything. I do not feel the wind element at all." Kyson says in curiosity as to why the technique his teacher told him to do is not working.

"Kyson, in order for you to become one with the element. You have to be patient. Being strong does not happen in one day, you must be patient and be willing to put the work in. I did not say this was going to be easy. Now keep concentrating!" His sensei says as Kyson still remains in a criss cross position on the surface of the water and extending his hands towards the water.

"Man this is stu..." Kyson as he cuts himself off because he begins to feel something.

As Kyson sits in that position on the surface of the water. As Kyson was about to give up on this technique, he began to feel air build up in his hands. And the water in front of his hands were starting to form tiny little waves. Kyson's wind element was finally starting to take effect slowly. As he felt the wind build up in his hands he said...

"Hey I feel something. its like a cool wind or air is starting to build up in my hands. It is like a really small tornado forming in my hands." Kyson says as he feels intrigued to how his hands are feeling at the moment.

"Ha, you are starting to feel it kid, I told you all you had to do was be patient. Now, since the wind has became somewhat one with you. Try to fuse some chakra into it, and push it forward." His sensei said while giving Kyson advice on how to use the wind element.

"Alright, I will try. No matter fact, I will do it." Kyson said with pure determination.

"That's what I like to see kid." His sensei said as he watches Kyson proudly build up motivation for himself and push himself.

Kyson begins to concentrate on his chakra. After that, he begins to focus his chakra towards his hands and begins to fuse it with his wind element. As he fuses his chakra with his wind element, he begins to push it out from his hands. Bursting out a gust of wind coming from his palms. The water began to make waves and was being forced to move by his wind element. Kyson has finally become one with wind. 

"That's good kid but I want you to push more into it. I know you can do better than that. Now! Push!" His sensei yelled as he tries to push motivation into Kyson as he tries to push the water with pure win.

Kyson builds up a lot of chakra in his hands and he begins to fuse it all with his wind element once more. He then uses the chakra he built up and pushes it out through his hands. Causing the water in front of him to fly 1 meter away from him. Kyson now has two elements, water and wind.

"Ha! you did it kid. Congratulations, now I want to to really master it the technique. Because the next jutsu I will be teaching you is an A-Rank jutsu, but I will not teach it to you until you really become one with wind and start to master it. Now I want you to put more force into the wind, I wouldn't say you are completely one with it. But the wind is starting to get a liking of you." His sensei said explaining Kyson what his next objective will be.

"Alright, I kind of got the hang of it. But you are right, I do not feel like I got complete control over. I am going to try and meditate a little more and concentrate on it." Kyson said to his sensei with a serious motivational tone.

"That is a good idea, relax your mind and let the wind come to you." His sensei said, giving Kyson advice on how to master win.

Kyson begins to sit still and meditate for a couple of minutes. As he sits in a criss cross position on the surface of the water, he patiently concentrates on focusing his chakra with his wind element and allow them to be come as one. But Kyson is going to have to meditate for a while because learning a new element at his age and caliber will take a lot of patience and practice. On top of that, Kyson wants to master wind in one day, training like that is unheard of for shinobi at his age. But knowing Kyson, nothing is impossible or too far fetched for him. Kyson has continue to amaze Royalty's father with the progress he is showing to getting stronger and learning these new technique at such a young age in a short period of time. Now that Kyson has been meditating for about another ten minutes, he begins to feel his chakra slowly fusing with his wind element. It is not where it should be, but he is getting somewhere and is going towards the right direction in order to become one with wind.

"Ha ha, I think feel something. It feels a little weird, its like the wind is tickling me but at the same time its not." Kyson said with a light chuckle as he begins to feel his wind element and chakra become one.

"That means its working kid, you doing good. I know it feels weird but you have to try to concentrate and look past that." His sensei said as gives Kyson advice on how to further his progress with his new element. 

As Kyson begins to feel the wind to fuse with his chakra a little. He tries focusing his chakra and the wind towards his hands and tries pushing it out through his hands to push the water. As he begins to push the water with the two components. He quickly felt the wind chakra beginning to disappear and not push out through his hands.

"Hey, what happened? It is like the wind from my hands just went away or ran away. Its like it did not want to come out." Kyson said as he was confused as to why the wind did not come out of his hands like the last time. 

"You are not one with the wind enough for you to keep trying to push the chakra and wind out of your hands. The first time was mostly luck, but it is not like you can just use the wind whenever you want to. You still must be patient and wait for it to come to you. Can't rush this training kid, it just will not work." His sensei said while telling Kyson to stop rushing the training and take his time and learn it efficiently.

"Yeah yeah I know, I just did not think it was going to do that when it did. I thought since I pushed it out the first time, I would have no trouble doing it again." Kyson says as he begins to meditate once again and concentrate on his chakra and wind.

Kyson remains to sit in a criss cross position on the surface of the water. Since his last fail attempt on trying to push the wind out of his hands, Kyson has now begin to grow more and more impatient with this element. But Kyson will not give up because training is not always suppose to be fun. Don't matter how boring it is or how stressful it can be. Learning this element will pay off in the long run for Kyson when he starts his official journey to become a strong shinobi. But from where he is at right now, he will have a long way to go until then, but in the meantime. He will train hard and become a strong shinobi before he reaches out to the real shinobi world.

Kyson is now starting to grow bored and is becoming real fed up with this training. He has been meditating for thirty minutes and he is still unable to feel anything the same way he did last time. He starts to question himself saying is this training even worth it and should he even try to learn this element. But he did not want to learn another element considering how far he has gotten with wind. Kyson begins to sigh and express how he feels about this training he is doing right now.

"This really getting annoying, I think the wind element ran aw...." Kyson said as he sighs while he is training. But then suddenly started to feel something.

Kyson felt the wind starting to build up in his hands again, It was the same feeling he had when he pushed the water about one meter in front of him. He think this is the time to repeat the same thing he did the last time. But what if it does not work and it goes away again before he can do it. Then he will have to meditate for another thirty minutes or more and Kyson would not be happy about that. So he does not do anything he just sits there calmly as the wind begins to build up.

"You say something kid?" His sensei asked because he thought he heard Kyson say something.

"No, it was nothing, it is just that the wind is starting to build up a little." Kyson said as he tells his sensei how his training is going.

"Oh okay." His sensei says being unaware that Kyson's wind element is really starting to build up.

Kyson did not necessarily lie, but he did not tell his sensei how the wind really was building up inside of him. He told his sensei that it was building up a little, but the truth was it was really starting to build up a lot more fast than little. But Kyson chose not to tell him because he was sort of still in the process of meditating and he still needs to concentrate a little more and let the wind build up as much as it can. As Kyson still is still waiting patiently as the wind begins to build up. He is so eager to fuse it with his chakra and release it through his hand and make a big gust of wind. But Kyson think the best thing for him to do is to wait and be patient just like his sensei said. Even though he did not tell his sensei how much the wind is really building up inside of him, his sensei can sense the chakra and wind element building inside of him. Kyson is unaware that his sensei knows what is going on with him and the wind element.

"You starting to feel it a lot huh?" His sensei after revealing that he knows Kyson is starting to feel the wind element build up. 

"Ha ha, okay you got me. I was going to surprise but of course you can see through me teach." Kyson said with a chuckle as he thought he could surprise and fool his teacher,

"Do not underestimate me kid, there is a lot of thing I can do that you have not even see yet." His sensei says with a cocky laugh.

"And you are planning on teaching me all those things right." Kyson says with a smile hoping his teacher would accept his request.

"If I did that, we would be training for years, I am only training you as a genin because you are still young and have a long way to go. Once you hit chunin, I will probably teach you about one or two, maybe three more jutsu's if your lucky. And after that, you are on your own kid. Of course you can still come to me for advice and information, but training wise, you will have to train on your own just like most shinobi do when they get older. I can not keep holding your hand forever Kyson, eventually I would have to let that hand go. And you are going to have to decide for yourself if you want to get stronger or not. But do not take that as disrespect, after I am done training you. You will be more than ready to go." His sensei said after giving Kyson a teacher and student talk about when it is time to let go of Kyson's hand.

"Yeah, I understand teach. Me and Royalty are going to be strong together. We can always train together to get stronger and push each other. So I will always have someone to get strong with." Kyson said in response to his sensei's lecture.

When Royalty's father heard that, he could not help but smile. He was glad that his son had found a friend like Kyson to be best friends with. He thought to himself, maybe it was fate that brought these two together. And nobody knows what path these two shionbi will take, but hopefully it will be the right path for them, his sensei thought to himself.

"You two are going to be fine shinobi, I can see it already. But anyways, enough about that. Get back to your meditating and concentrating on you wind element." His sensei said as he told Kyson enough talking and more concentration.

Kyson quickly went back to his meditating and concentration as he forgot all about it and was caught in a moment with a conversation between him and his sensei. As Kyson remains meditating n the surface of the water. He feels weird  and almost in a sense of "free." He does not know how to put it but it feels way different than when he pushed wind out through his hands. It is like he can feel the wind circulate throughout his whole entire body. He did not know what to make of it, so he asked his sensei.

"Hey teach, I do not know what this feeling is. And I do not know how to really describe it. But it feels as if the wind is circulating around my entire body. Sort of like my water element but not exactly." Kyson said with a curious face as to what was happening to him and if this is suppose to happen.

Royalty's dad looked at Kyson with a surprised and joyous face.

"That's it kid! You are now becoming one with wind, give it a couple more minutes and then push the wind out with your chakra." His sensei said to Kyson as he is almost finished being one with the wind.

Kyson does what his sensei says and begins to meditate for a couple more minutes. After the couple of minutes of meditating, Kyson has no doubt in his mind that he has become one with the wind. His entire body just has that cool and freely feeling to it. But because this is his first time experiencing it, he does not know what to make of it. Since he has now become one with the wind. He slowly builds up a lot of chakra and his wind, then he focuses on putting those two components towards his hands. And he releases his a powerful wind out of his hands to push the water in front of him. Causing a big wave a water being pushed twenty meters in front of him.

"Ha! I am now one with the wind, this feels great. I feel like a new person." Kyson says with a tone of excitement and a job well done.

"You did it kid, now I can finally start teaching you wind style jutsu's." His sensei says as he congratulates Kyson on becoming one with wind.

"You now have too elements, you can expand even more possibilities and learn to make your two elements correspond with each other. Learn how to master both and not just one, it will be a waste if you know how to use water way more than you do wind. You can still be more fluent with your water element more than your wind element. But do not make the skill distance between them too far apart." His sensei explained to Kyson as he gives him advice on what to do with the new element he just learned today.

"Your right, it feels good to know you can expand your skill set even more by learning new elements." Kyson said.

"When you become a chunin, I will teach you how to use and master genujutsu. So you will be able to use false images and illusions on your opponent. But you have quite some time before that. So in the meantime, we will focus on your specialty, ninjutsu." His sensei said to Kyson.

"Right!" Kyson yells as he is excited to learn genjutsu.

"Now what will you do now that you learned your wind element. It is still early." His sensei asked in curiosity.

"I do not know, you right it is still early. So I might use this time to practice my wind element and become more familiar with it. So I am going to train a little more." Kyson said in response to his sensei's curiosity.

"I am glad you said that." His sensei said with a devilish smile.

Kyson was curious and confuse on the face his sensei made, wondering if he knew Kyson was going to continue his training. Most likely, his sensei wanted to train Kyson again immediately after learning his wind element. But if that was the case, then Kyson would not mind at all. It would actually be quicker for his sensei to train his wind element than Kyson himself. He would see more results and have far better progress. Then his senei said...

"Well kid. I am going to give you a choice, would you like to keep training or call it day and train tomorrow." His sensei said as he gave Kyson a choice on what he would like to do next.

"Well of course I would like to train, this training was nothing. I could do this ten times in a row and not be tired. Come on teach, you should've known which one I was going to choose ha ha." Kyson said to his sensei while laughing.

"I know kid, I was just seeing what you were going to say, that's all. Trust me I know my students." His sensei says with a light smirk on his face.

"Well if that is the case, lets get started immediately. Since you know how to do Wind element now, we are going straight to using the big gun. I will be teaching you an A-Rank Wind element jutsu. This jutsu is called "Divine Wind," it will allow you to summon six twenty by twenty meter tornadoes to use against your opponent. The tornadoes can go up to forty meters in range and can be controlled by the user who summoned them. It can be a crucial jutsu if you surround your opponent with the six tornadoes." His sensei said as he explains the the details for the next jutsu Kyson will be learning.

"Dang teach, A-Rank already?" Kyson said with a joyous and surprised look on his face. 

"Oh yeah kid I told you I was going to work you if I trained you. I know your capabilities and I know what your ready for, besides you are my student. And a teacher as to know their student well." His sensei says with a passionate smile and light chuckle as he tells Kyson why he is starting his first wind jutsu as an A Rank jutsu.  

"Ha, I could not have asked for a better teacher. Now lets get this thing on a roll." Kyson said with a serious face of determination and is ready to get started.

"That is what I like to see kid, always willing to put the work in. Now follow me, we are going to go to a more open wide area to perform this jutsu." His sensei said with a smirk as he likes Kyson's enthusiasm.

Kyson and Royalty's father proceed to leave the lake and go to a more open wide area. In order to perform this jutsu, he will need a lot of place to practice. Or he will be messing up a lot of property if he uses it near a place with a lot of equipment. A couple minutes later, they finally arrived to a big open field where they will continue their training.

"Now, for this jutsu. You need to use your wind chakra to make a up to six tornadoes. And each tornado must be twenty by twenty meters long and wide. But since you just learned and became one with your new wind element. We are going to start with one tornado at a time and try to add more as we go. But we will not proceed to add more tornadoes until you are able to make the current one you are working on twenty by twenty meters. Got it?" His sensei said as he explained to Kyson how his wind training method is going to go in order for him to learn this jutsu. 

"Got it." Kyson says with a serious tone and is ready to begin his training.

"Now, use your chakra and fuse it with you wind element and create a wind vortex. It is similar to your Water Release: Snakes Mouth jutsu except you want to create a vertical vortex instead of a horizontal one. The only hard part will be creating the six tornadoes and controlling them all at once. But creating the tornadoes shouldn't be too difficult. Now, start by creating a tornado. Then do the hand seals dragon, ram, tiger, then dragon to perform the jutsu." His sensei said as he explained to Kyson how his training would go.

Kyson begins to build up some chakra and his wind element in order to perform the jutsu. After he has enough chakra built up, he does hand seals required to perform the jutsu. Kyson should not have a problem performing the first tornado because it would be similar to his Water release Snake's eye jutsu. He would jutsu have the make the jutsu stand vertical and use his wind element instead of his water. After Kyson does the required hand seals, he forms a tornado that was instantly twenty by twenty meters long and wide. Kyson has successfully created his first tornado out of six. His sensei has a slight surprised look on his face but at the same time not surprised. He just did not think Kyson would create the first tornado that quick. A huge gust of wind was formed after Kyson created the tornado. That one tornado already had a strong wind to it, imagine Kyson making five more of those. 

"Here goes tornado number one, now five more to go." Kyson said with a smirk and feeling accomplished as he created his first tornado of six.

"Nice work kid,  I said it should be easy for you but I didn't think it would have been that easy. I mean you created the tornado like you have done this one hundred times. And this wind is pretty strong, you sure weren't already one with wind before I taught you, Cha ha." His sensei said while laughing.

"Ha ha, no teach. This is the first time I ever did anything with wind." Kyson responded with a light chuckle.

"Now, moving on to the next one. But do not let the first one go, keep it stable." His sensei says as he puts his arms over his eyes to block the light gust in his face.

After Kyson finished his first tornado, it was now time to form the next one without losing his first one. Kyson began to build up more wind and chakra to form the next one. As he concentrate on the second tornado, a small vortex of wind was beginning to form next to his first tornado. The second tornado did not instantly grow as fast as his first tornado, it started off as 5 meters and was working its way up slowly. And then suddenly, after taking time to form. The second tornado suddenly just instantly grew to a twenty by twenty meter tornado just like his first one. The wind and force grew stronger around the two shinobi's. But it did not affect Kyson as much because he is the one that spawned the tornadoes. 

"I think I may have to stand back a little because this is some powerful wind. Good job kid, this is one powerful jutsu you got here." His sensei said as he feels the force of the wind but it still is not enough to blow or even push him away.

"Alright teach, I am about to try and form the third one." Kyson said as he is still keeping the other tornadoes stable.

Kyson begins to add more chakra and his wind element. As he puts more concentration in to forming the next tornado. Kyson feels he is about to lose control over the other two as he begins to try and create the third one.

"Ahhhh, I am starting to lose control over the first two I made, I can feel them getting slightly weaker." Kyson said as he is struggling to form the third tornado and keeping the first two stable at the same time.

"Come on kid do not give up, keep them steady as you form the next one, come on!" His sensei yells as he is giving Kyson motivation to create the third tornado without the other ones collapsing.

Kyson is still trying to form the third tornado. The tornado has reached about eight by eight meters long and wide. It is still not half way to the length and width it is suppose to be. Kyson is allowing the third tornado to grow slowly as he tries to maintain the first two he created. The third tornado has reached twelve by twelve meters while Kyson still has the other two working stable. The third tornado is slowly starting to grow and grow even more. Kyson takes a deep breathe and begins to concentrate on all three tornadoes as he starts building up on the third one. Finally Kyson was able to create three stable tornadoes creating an even more powerful wind for the jutsu.

"There it is kid! You are half way there. Now, keep going." His sensei says as after Kyson was able to form three stable tornadoes.

"Damn, this jutsu is really kicking my ass. It is not too much but it takes a lot of concentration to make all these tornadoes stable." Kyson says as the three tornadoes are starting to catch up to him and needs a huge amount of concentration.

"I know kid, but it is an A Rank jutsu after all. Jutsu that high are not meant be learned that quick. Even though some how you do anyway. But keep going you are doing fine." 

As Kyson finished spawning three twenty by twenty meter tornadoes, he begins to focus on the forth one. He concentrates his chakra and wind element once again. As he begins to focus on the fourth tornado, he can feel the other three beginning to feel a little unstable. As he tries to focus on the other three tornadoes for a quick moment, he has to put the fourth one on hold for a moment. A few seconds pass by, he finally has the other three tornadoes working find. Now, its time for Kyson to get back to forming the next one. He focuses his chakra and wind element once again, then he concentrates on forming the next tornado. The fourth tornado begins to form really slowly and carefully. It starts off as one meter and grows to about four meters in a couple of seconds. Kyson has to be really careful as he tries to concentrate on forming this next tornado without causing the others to lose control. 

"That's it kid, you have to get this one too. But make sure the other three are still stable and not losing control." His sensei said as he was reminding Kyson what to do with the jutsu.

"I know but it is way harder than it looks. This is almost as hard as doing the Rain Tiger at Will jutsu. But that was more about just adding a lot of chakra and water. This is more about adding a lot of chakra and water plus controlling the six tornadoes." Kyson said as he is struggling to keep all of the tornadoes he formed stable. 

Kyson is putting a lot of effort into concentrating on his fourth tornado. But he finally got the tornado to about ten meters. He is half way finished to completing this one. He is doing a good job keeping the other three stable. Now he has gotten his fourth tornado to about fifteen by fifteen meters in length and width. He is almost there to complete four out of the six tornadoes. As he remains to concentrate on the fourth tornadoes development, he is still doing a good job as he keeps the other three stabled and in control. A few minutes have passed by and Kyson finally for the fourth tornado working properly and he is now in control over it. He has now spawned four out of the six tornadoes needed for the jutsu to be complete.

"You got it kid, Just two more and you completed the jutsu. Come on again." His sensei says as he is starting to have a little trouble fighting the gust force of four tornadoes formed at the same time.

"Alright, I am almost there. Just two more and we are done for today. After this I think I can use me a big nap ha ha." Kyson says with a laugh and at the same time, he starts to feel a slight fatigue kicking in.

"Hell, after you learned this jutsu you are going to need it. But here on out kid, the training is always going to be like this. If it is not like this then it isn't training, that is the way I see it. Truth be told, you are ahead of most genin in Kumogakure, if not, probably nation wide. If you keep training like this every day, goof things will happen. Now, that is enough lecturing you for the moment. Come on, you still got two more tornadoes to form, lets knock these out." His sensei say as he gives Kyson a lot of motivation towards his training and how strong he is compared to other shinobi in his rank around the world. But at the same time his arms are over his face trying to block the strong gust coming from the two tornadoes.

"Right!" Kyson yells with pure determination, as he is ready to start on the fifth tornado.

After forming the four tornadoes, Kyson is now ready to work on the the fifth tornado. He starts by adding more chakra and wind to form the fifth tornado. As he concentrates on adding those two components carefully, the fifth tornado very slowly began to form from off the ground. Kyson is going to use the same method he used on the other four tornadoes so that they do not try to collapse or lose control while he is focusing on forming his next one. He is going to put a lot of concentration on the other four tornadoes while he will slowly allow the fifth one to grow. As he puts more concentration on the other tornadoes and  slowly forms the fifth one. The fifth tornado has formed to about two meters. This route Kyson has chose is a lot more slower but it is more efficient than rushing the process and risk causing the other four tornadoes to form.

"That is it Kyson, take your time and do the jutsu carefully. This is not something you can rush, most shinobi would have quit by now when doing what you are doing right now." His sensei said as he congratulated Kyson for choosing the less time but more efficient route to completing the jutsu.

That shows Kyson is maturing as a ninja and realizing hard work can not be rushed. It is something that you must learn and understand first. Working slowly an efficient is more wise to work fast and risk messing up. Kyson rather work slow and make about two mistakes than works fast and make about six mistakes. As Kyson continues to form the tornadoes, he finally as got the fifth tornado to reach nine by nine meters. He is starting to feel the other tornadoes become unstable but he understand how they work a little more after having a lot of experience from the previous ones they form. But after going through those experience it is a lot more easier for him to keep the other four tornadoes stable while he works on the fifth one. The fifth tornado his still starting to form slow. But it has finally reached the half way mark to it final height of twenty by twenty meters.

"Alrigtht kid, good job. You are half way there, you must push yourself Kyson. That is the only way a shinobi can get stronger. If you do not push yourself you will have the same cap of strength until you surpass that cap. Now, keep focusing you are almost there. Do not let up now." His sensei said as he tries his hardest to keep Kyson motivated and determined.

"I know teach, this jutsu will be in the bad if its the last thing I do. Now, here I go." Kyson said as he begins to add a little more concentration to the fifth tornado as he forms it.

The fifth tornado has now reached fifteen by fifteen meters. Kyson is getting closer and closer to reaching the height goal for the fifth tornado. As he makes sure he makes sure he does not lose concentration on the other ones, Kyson is beginning to feel a good amount of fatigue starting to kick in. He has used a lot of chakra building up the tornadoes and he is not even finished with the last two yet. He has used the jutsu a lot longer than its average duration. As he still remains concentrating on the other four tornadoes and slowly builds up on the fifth one. The fifth tornado has finally reached its maxed height of twenty by twenty meters long. He has completed five out of the six tornadoes that need to be formed.

"Alright kid, now just one more to go and you can call it a day. Now, lets go Kyson, last one." His sensei said as he told Kyson he is almost approaching the finish like with an award of a lot of rest.

"Okay Kyson, okay. You can do this, just calm yourself and concentrate." Kyson said to himself as he finally was able to form the fifth tornado successfully.

After Kyson formed the fifth tornado, the wind around the area they were in was really huge and dangerous. One false movie and Royalty's dad might get blown away. So he starts to back himself up a little so he can feel less of the force. But that barely made a difference due to the strong force Kyson's tornadoes created. Kyson now has one more tornado to go. He starts concentrating on his wind and chakra once again before he tries to form the last tornado. After he got his the amount of chakra and wind he needs, he begins the process of forming the last tornado. The last tornado instantly starting its forming process at four by four meters. Which was a good start and a better start from when he was forming his fifth tornado. just like the last two tornadoes Kyson forms he will take his time slowly while performing this last one.

"Good start Kyson, but remember not to rush it. Do the same thing you did before on the last two tornadoes to make this one. It would be a shame to rush it when you are this and have to start all over because you made a mistake." His sensei says as he gives Kyson advice on how to form this last tornado. 

"I know but I think I am starting to get the hang of it a little. I feel like I understand how these tornadoes work now, after using them for this long." Kyson says to his sensei after forming the last tornado, starting at four by four meters.

Kyson still continues to form the last tornado. It has reached a eight of ten by ten meters. That was a big jump compered to his last two tornadoes. They were not able to form this quick. As Kyson is still slowly forming the last tornado, he think he understand how the tornadoes work and how to keep them functioning. The sixth tornado quickly reached fifteen by fifteen meters. He is forming this sixth tornado quicker than he did the last two. It also seem he has no problem keeping the other five tornadoes stable because there is no sign of them losing control. As he still concentrates on his last tornado, he quickly adds more chakra and wind to it. Causing it to instantly going from fifteen by fifteen meters. To its max, twenty by twenty meters. Now Kyson has successfully created the six twenty by twenty meter tornadoes. And he now hows good control over the six of them. After Kyson formed the sixth tornado, his sensei began to be pushed back hard from the force the six strong vortex winds were causing the field they were in.

"Alright Kyson, you did it! You can disband the tornadoes now! You completed the jutsu." His sensei said as he was starting to get pushed back and blown away from the force of the wind.

"Thank goodness, I finally did it." Kyson said while feeling a large amount of fatigue and sitting on the floor after disbanding the tornadoes.

"Now Kyson, we are not completely finished yet." His sensei said after Kyson disbanded the tornadoes.

When Kyson heard him say he was not necessarily finished yet, he fell on his back while he was sitting on the grass and looked up towards the sky.

"Not finished?! I am almost about to pass out." Kyson said while he was laying on the grass.

"I know Kyson but hear me out. You did successfully complete the jutsu, but do you think your opponent is going to let you take that much time to form the tornadoes like you did just now." His sensei said after Kyson formed the six tornadoes.

"Oh, right. You do have a point." Kyson said after realizing his sensei was correct about his last part of training.

"What I want you to do now and this is the last part of our training today. Is do the jutsu again. But this time, form all six tornadoes simultaneously and control them for a while and your training is done for the day." His sensei said. 

"Alright, I am ready. Here it goes." Kyson said as he prepares to do the jutsu all over again and spawning all six tornadoes at the same time.

Kyson begins to build up his chakra and wind element, getting ready to perform the jutsu. After he builds up the amount of chakra needed, he did the required hand seals to perform the jutsu. After he did the hand seals. six twenty by twenty tornadoes formed instantly creating fast powerful wind that is blowing away everything in its vicinity. The strength of the wind is about to cause his sensei to lift from the ground and being blow away.

"ALRIGHT KYSON YOU CAN STOP THE JUTSU NOW." His sensei yells as he is about to get blown away from the powerful winds.

Kyson stops the jutsu before his sensei gets blown away.

"Sorry teach, didn't mean to blow you away like that." Kyson said after stopping the jutsu.

"Its alright kid. Anyway, great job executing this jutsu. As you can see this is a real powerful jutsu and has a lot of force to it. But at the same time it is a real dangerous jutsu because he can injure people around you. But the best part about using the wind element is that you can use it anywhere. It is not like water where you need to be around water or have to summon it in order to use it." His sensei said as he explains to Kyson the benefits of using the jutsu and the wind element.

"You have a point there. I can use wind anywhere because air is all around me." Kyson elaborated on what his sensei said about the wind element.

"Exactly, now go get yourself some rest because we have a big day tomorrow as well. I will be teaching you another A Rank jutsu, except this time its a water jutsu." His sensei said.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow teach." Kyson says as he walks off from the training grounds.

"See ya kid." His sensei said as he walks off the training grounds himself.

Kyson now has learned the wind element and a A Rank wind jutsu. He now has a jutsu that can beat the lightning element, since his water can become a problem for Kyson when facing lightning. He also has a element that can beat the fire element, which his wind element can become a problem for him as well when facing fire. After a long day of training, Kyson heads home to get some rest as he prepares for another big day of training tomorrow.

(Words: 8246/8000 since last approve to redeem "Wind Element," "Divine Wind," and 41 stat points)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum