Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 7:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 6:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 5:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteToday at 4:27 amHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Today at 12:58 amCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 12:22 amIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 11:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 1:06 pmKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 8:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 12:02 amMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
9 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Ascension (P , NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ascension (P , NK)

Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:35 am
After a fun and exhilarating day spent with his uncle, Royalty had gotten sometime to relax. The feeling was outstanding. Being able to utilize the Leaf Whirlwind technique was a big deal to Royalty. The relationship between him and his new friend, Kyson. It was nice to actually meet someone you could call a friend and a rival. Together, they could motivate each other with their rivalry and use that to get stronger by any means. If one of them had achieved a goal, the other had to achieve his goal. That is the true way rivalry worked. It was healthy for the young boys.

*YAWWWN*

Royalty let out a loud yawn. It was expected. He did have a long day yesterday. He wondered if it were the last of his training with Ashura. Hoping not, he got up and got himself freshened up. Can't train yourself if you have bad hygiene. Upon washing himself, Royalty put on some simple garments. His usual; a simple silk button up shirt and soft silk pants. The pants were slim to accommodate for the excessive moment he would be doing while he trained. Royalty did not feel like wearing any footwear. It was weird certainly. Instead, the young boy wrapped his feet several times over in bandages. They extended from the base of his toes to his shin. This would certainly protect them from harm from the ground.

Upon moving downstairs, he noticed nobody there. It is early, where is everyone. A note had been on the door. It was from his mother, The note read, Meet me at the hospital. Royalty read the note with much resent. He was on his way to becoming stronger than ever before. He could not continue to waste his time at the hospital helping his mom everyday. But at the end of the day, that is his mother. Sheesh, why was he condemned to this pain and suffering. Royalty made a simple breakfast and proceeded to move out the door.

*Thud*

Being in such a rush, he had accidentally ran into someone. They had certainly been built because it felt like a brick wall. After a very quick and slight indication of pain, Royalty looked to notice it was Ashura.

"I was beginning to think when you would wake up. I want to teach you something today nephew."

"Thanks but I think my mom needs me at the hospital. I really do not want to go. I would rather honestly train with you..."
Royalty said with much disdain in his voice.

"Ha ha, silly. That note was for your father, One of our co-workers on the force had suffered an injury. He does not have any insurance so your father has to sort something out for him."

"Really!" Royalty's eyes lit up. Upon hearing what Ashura had to say, he was highly amped up for the rest of the day. He would exactly get to continue his training after all. "So what now, Uncle Ash?"

"Well right now, we are going back to the training grounds. After your father was finished with his errands, I had seen him and Kyson on the way there. He is going to pass you if you keep continuing to sleep you know. Ha ha," Ashura let out a quick chuckle knowing that would ruffle the young boy's feathers. He knew that after he had failed the Academy graduation once, Royalty hated being left behind. He would do anything do stay on par with his new friend and rival, Kyson.

"REALLY?! Then you should have came sooner... What kind of Uncle are you..? Allowing me to sleep. You shouldn't of had bought me all that food yesterday. That was most certainly the reason.." Royalty said with both a hint of seriousness and a pinch of very obvious sarcasm. He was trying to hide the fact that it looks as if he has been slacking on his job to become a better ninja.

"Well then, let us be on our way, No point of sitting here talking about it." Right after Ashura said this, he turned around and began walking to the grounds. Royalty watched him move until he was a good distance away. He had not known why he was stunned and frozen. None the less, he needed to start moving. It would be a shame to be late when your teacher is literally walking right in front of you. Royalty started to jog until he caught up with Ashura. Once he had is when he began walking the same pace as him.

On the way to the training grounds, Royalty did not notice much people outside. The Village Hidden in the Clouds was much larger than The Village Hidden in the Sand but it seemed more dead. It was confusing. Upon glancing at the peculiar state of his hometown, the two had become very close the the grounds. Walking in, Royalty immediately looking for his father and Royalty. He had spotted them training for a new technique. Royalty found it best to not distract them with a greeting of any sort. Just move along Royalty, just move along, he thought to himself. Ashura and Royalty moved to the furthest part of the grounds that was away from the latter 2. It was better this way. They could not accidentally get in one anothers' way.

After taking a swig of his water bottle, Royalty asked. "So what are we going to focus on today Ashura?"

"Well, I was extremely impressed with you yesterday. I think it was time to tell you the surprise." Ashura then reached in his back pocket, retrieving a scroll. It was pretty long.

"Well, when your father had been snooping around the house, he found this scroll that belonged to your mother. We have all noticed how exceptionally well you perform medical activities, so we found it best to teach you some of these medical abilities. Of course, I will not be the one performing them because I do not have that medical affinity of course. But I am able to understand a jutsu fully just by reading it. Plus, most of these I have heard of before. Let me see which one we may start with."

Ashura looked down at the scroll. He was intently studying the difficulties of each of the jutsu. His objective was to find one suitable for Royalty's caliber as a genin. Royalty had noticed that he said he was exceptionally well in his medical prowess. He began to feel guilty that he has not shared his secret with anybody. He felt as if now would be the best time to let Ashura know. He was not the type to judge.

"Well, actually Ashura. I kind of have something to tell you."
Royalty's voice was low. He was not sure if he was ready for this. Looking at the curiosity and confusion in Ashura's face, he knew there was no turning back.

"What is it man? It's okay, you know you could always come to be about everything. I will keep it between you and I if you would like me to.
" Upon hearing that, Royalty felt reassured.

"Well, you see. The reason why i am so good with this med stuff....Well ever since I graduated, this weird thing had been going on with my eyes... When I focus on them, I am able to activate this thing I read about. It allows me to see bones and chakra from inside other people. Sounds like an x-ray and the extension of the Hyuuga Clan. I know it is weird. The technique is called Shining Medical Eye."

"Shining Medical Eye," Ashura said at the same time as Royalty. Royalty immediately looked at Ashura and became confused. How had he known what Royalty was speaking about.

"You....know..?" said Royalty. He was so confused and thrown off.

"Know? It runs in the family. For as long as I can remember, the bloodline has been dormant for a few decades. Why did you not come to me sooner?"

"To be honest, I was really nervous Uncle Ash. I did not know what to expect. Mom never brought it up. Why wouldn't she tell me this?"

"All I can think of is how afraid she is for you to be a shinobi. It's tradition for the males with e bloodline to become ninjas while the females become nurses. She is honestly bent on you not becoming a shinobi. You're her only child. If something happens to you, she would never be able to live with herself. Do you understand that much?"

"I guess...I am only still a kid. She can not pick my future for me. Whatever I want to be, that is what I am going to be. Does she at least get that?"
Royalty said this with a real low tone. His self esteem didn't quite seem as high as if normall would be. You could tell from hearing him that he was torn inside. He would like to be treated with respect and not like a little kid. Once he had started on his ninja journey, there was no turning back. He was here to prove to nobody but himself, that he could be the best ninja that the world had been used to. In his own way he would like to impact the world vastly. Nobody could tell him otherwise. If you were not for him then naturally you were against him. That is just the way he saw things.

"Why the low tone. Tell what you just told me to your parents. Do not hold back on the details. I am sure your father would certainly be proud. Your mother may not like it all too much, but she has no choice but to respect you for standing up for yourself and your goals for when you become a well trained man. I feel as if you could achieve anything that you desire. But if you let your mother control what you are exposed to, then you will not be able to be granted this head start at such a young age. You would have to wait until you were of legal age to go about and do whatever it is that you want to do. That is your truth and ideals as a ninja. Nobody should be able to sway that. Do you get it?"

Ashura smiled as he knew this talk would allow Royalty to mature as an adult. It was exciting that he could share this moment with someone who was as close as a son to him. Ashura did not have time to start a family of his own. He was so worried about trying to be as strong as his older brother, Royalty's father. That is all he ever strived for. Even until this day, he has yet to surpass his brother. Feeling like he has been so caught up in his quest to be the better brother, he missed out on a real social life. It is not as if he was anti social. For it had been that he never got a chance to dedicate some of his life to actually growing up and evolving as a human rather than just a shinobi. This is why he would like to fuel Royalty's heart so that he does not make the same mistakes he had. Of course he wants to devote a good portion of his lfe to his skill and talent, but Ashura would also like Royalty to grow up and marry a beautiful, smart woman and to have kids of his own. He refused to let Royalty throw away his social life. This is a good reason he had been happy that he had found a friend in Kyson. This would immensely help the development in Royalty.

"Yes, I get it. Thanks for the inspiring words Uncle Ash. I will take your advice and let them know of my current situation. As my parents, they need to know my decision, whether they like it or not."
Royalty's frown slowly reverted to a smile as he felt confident in his words.

"Well, nice to hear that. But since you have the Yuka clan in your blood, you know you can develop Earth affinity right? Aren't you lightning?"

"Yes, but I have not been fully exercising my lightning element. Why learn a whole new element right now?"

"Well, you never know, you may need it later. As for now, I want you to sit down and meditate on the earth surrounding you. Take in your environment and focus on bonding with nature."

"I will try," said Royalty.

Royalty then proceeded to sit down as Ashura said. His legs were crossed sitting indian style. His hands were rested upon his knees. He then closed his eyes. Royalty focused on breathing first. In, out, in ,out. His breathing had been slow and steady. He could feel himself relaxing and feeling what was around him. This is when he felt something crawling on his leg. Royalty jumped up as a sign of defense. It was a natural reflex. For he had not known what had been on him.

"AH, What was that? The earth's way of bonding with me?"
Royalty was freaked out. He did not ever train for an elemental bond before. Lightning just came to him without any knowledge prior to his discovery. He remembered holding the paper in the Academy and it crinkled. This signifying that Raiton was indeed his element since birth. Kind of ironic that his first element was Lightning before he moved to the Lightning Country and now that he is here in the country of lightning he was training for the element of Doton after he had left The Village Hidden in the Sand, which is a form of earth in a way. The irony was kind of funny.

"Uhm, it was just a beetle Royalty. Ha ha, I can not believe you were startled by that. You are most certainly funny nephew."
Ashura could not help but continue his laughter. This amused him a lot.

"No! I was not scared! When you are just sitting there taking in the atmosphere and environment, the last thing you are focused on are bugs crawling onto you."
Royalty said as he brushed off his leg.  "Now, I will try again thank you very much. That bug is less than 1000x my size. Why would I be afraid.."

Royalty then sat down in a different spot. He sat in the same position as he had been before. Again, he was there taking in his environment. He felt the wind gracefully breeze across his face. He could hear the chirping of birds in the background, the squirrels scuffling around, and even large bugs making their own noise. Royalty was relaxed at last. Ashura then gave further instruction.

"Okay, now that you can feel the earth around you, it may be normal to hear all the other creatures that share this world with us. The circle of life is what keeps us all going. Time for our next lesson."

(WC : 2525/4000 for Doton affinity)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:41 am
*Ring ring ring*

As Kyson wakes up to another day of training ahead of him. He has learned and perfected two new water style jutsu's in the past 2 days. First, he learned "Water Release: Snake's Mouth." Then, he learned the "Hiding in the rain jutsu." He is now getting ready and prepared to go back to meet up with Royalty's father at the training ground to learn another useful technique he can use in battle. Kyson finally gets up out of his bed, takes a shower, brushes his teeth, and eats some breakfast. Now he is on his way to the training grounds to meet up with the father. 

As Kyson approaches the training ground. He see's Royalty's father there waiting for him. Kyson is in a good mood after learning two important techniques. His teacher his highly impressed from the last two times he's trained his son's friend.

"Cha ha, look at the superstar. What's going on kid." The father said.

"Nothing much sensei, so what we doing today?" Kyson said with huge curiosity.

"Today I will be teaching you something easy." The father said.

"Ugh.." Kyson said with a disappointed face.

"Hey... what's with that face? You have to learn the basics if you want to get stronger. Even the greatest shinobi started off with the basics just like you are." Royalty's father implied.

"Yeah I hear ya. So what we learning today?" Kyson asked.

"Today we will be learning the "Water Replacement Technique." You will be able to replace your body with water the moment your opponent lands an attack on you. But the water must be existing and not chakra made. Follow me, we're going to take a walk near a lake." The father said.

Kyson is following Royalty's dad to a lake near the training grounds. Even though Kyson is not in the mood to learn something easy, he figured if it is easy then he should master it real quick. They finally arrived to the lake. It was a bright blue lake that was about two hundred feet wide.

"So, is this attack similar to the substitution jutsu. Except with water?" Kyson asked.

"Exactly, the same concept is used with this jutsu. I just thought it be helpful since your main element is water. Now, allow me to demonstrate. throw a kick at me as hard as you can and do not hold back." The father said.

Kyson was already familiar with the substitution jutsu, so he thought this technique would be a piece of cake. As Kyson gets ready to throw a kick, he takes a deep breathe as he prepares for it. Then a few seconds later with no hesitation. Kyson sprints at Royalty's dad and throws a strong left round kick aimed at his right shoulder. As soon as Kyson landed his kick, at first he thought Royalty's dad had forgotten to do the substitution. And then...

*Splash*

Royalty's father entire body turned into pure water with Kyson's leg going through it. When Kyson saw that his leg had cut through the water. He immediately looked towards the lake and waited for Royalty's father to come out. And then all of a sudden, a head popped up from the surface of the lake.

"Now you try. I'm going to come at you with same round kick you did. And you have to use the jutsu to counter it." The father said while exiting the lake and walking near Kyson.

"Here I come." The father said sprinting towards Kyson.

Kyson stands there bracing himself for the attack that is coming towards him. As Royalty's father arrived three feet away from Kyson, he threw a left round kick towards Kyson's left shoulder. And the moment the kick hit Kyson.

*Splash* 

It seems Kyson counter the moved correctly but did not use the jutsu he was suppose to use. He used the Hydrification technique instead. As the father's kick landed on Kyson, he thought Kyson had successfully executed the jutsu until he saw a moving puddle on the ground and noticed it was Kyson.

"No no no Kyson, you were suppose to use the substitution. Not your Hydrification jutsu." The father said.

"I know my bad it was accident ha ha, I can't help it. Its just a reaction I've got." Kyson said while scratching his head with a smile on his face.

"Well it is a good idea to use that move in a situation like that. But lets focus on just using the Water replacement technique. Now, here i come." Royalty's father said while coming at Kyson again full speed getting ready to kick him.

Kyson sits back waiting for the kick to land on him while he concentrates his chakra to replace his body with some of the water coming from the lake. As the kick landed on Kyson.

*Splash*

Royalty's father kick cut through the water made my Kyson's jutsu. Not sensing any chakra or seeing any movement coming from the puddle made by Kyson. It was clear Kyson had successfully completed the technique.

"Ha, this one was easy." Kyson said with a smirk.

"I know you want to learn powerful jutsu Kyson. But you always have to go through the basics in order to become strong. Because one day, these basic techniques might save your life ." The father implied.

"I know, sorry for reacting that way in the beginning." As Kyson apologized.

"Don't sweat it kid, your still young. That's why we're here, to learn. But I'll see you around kid, we'll end this one early today. And since you want to learn something hard. I got a surprise for you for tomorrow's training." Royalty's father says while walking away.

When Kyson heard him say that, he was filled with excitement and curiosity as to what jutsu he might be learning next. As Kyson started leaving the training ground and walking home. he wondered...

"I wonder what Royalty is up to. Maybe he's training with his uncle everyday like me and his dad is. I can't wait to show him how much stronger I gotten. And also see how stronger he's gotten." Kyson said to himself.

After a short and quick day of training, Kyson begins to do one of his favorite hobbies, going for a walk around Kumogakure.

(Words: 1053/1000 for "Water Replacement Technique" jutsu)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:06 am
Royalty had been still in his position on the ground, patiently meditating. He was also listening out for any further directions from his current teacher. The wind was still breezing passed the two. Royalty's hair lightly twirled as a result. It was still morning, the birds could still be heard chirping in a nearby tree. It was nice and humid on the training grounds.An ideal training place for the two. Ashura continued to tell Royalty more details about the element of earth.

"The good news about this element, like wind, it is everywhere to be used at your disposal. Everytime you look down, voila, there it is. But for you to properly use the element, you must first make yourself one with it. This will mold your chakra with the properties of earth to be able to use it. We are going to partake in a few exercises to get you acquainted with the element of Doton. Follow me."

Ashura signaled for Royalty to arise from his positioning. This is when he started to walk a ways from the training grounds. Royalty stood on his feet and grabbed his bottle of water. After this, he followed his teacher, Ashura.

Where they had gone was not far at the slightest. There was a field full of dirt with a cement wall at each side. Rocks of various sizes had been all around the field of dirt. The walls had been the perimeter of two separate buildings. From the two adjacent sides in which you were able to reach the field, were the entrance side where they had arrived from and the other had a shallow pond. When they had arrived, Ashura stopped and turned to Royalty. He began to explain why they showed up here.

"Okay, so here, as you can see, is n ideal spot for anyone to harness their earth style jutsu. It also makes for a great place for concentration and meditation. I sometimes come here to work out. Anyway, what I want you to do is punch the left wall 10 times, then kick the right wall 10 times. After you've finished I want you to throw a rock. Start with a smaller one, then as you do more sets and start over, I want you to choose a rock that was larger than the last one that you have previously thrown. Understood?"

"Uhm, why is all of this necessary. Seems like a bunch of redundant work." Royalty then frowned. He did not quite understood Ashura's method of training. Like, how would this help Royalty perform medical jutsu. This was certainly stupid in his head. Ashura then replied to the genin's question.

"Do you want to learn how to use the element of earth or not?" Ashura scolded at Royalty.

"Honestly, I did n.." Royalty was cut off as he looked at the face of Ashura. It was that of a mother who was tired of telling her child what to do. He need not explain his methods to Royalty. He was the master and the young Yuka boy was the student. Ashura did not need to speak to reiterate his demands. Royalty then just stopped asking questions and rolled his sleeves up. He walked over to the left wall and begun.

One punch, two punches, three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. Royalty punched at the concrete wall without excessive force while alternating fists. He did not want to hurt himself by punching too hard. He then walked to the right wall and begun. One kick, two kicks, three kicks, four kicks, five kicks, six kicks, seven kicks, eight kicks, nine kicks, ten kicks. Royalty used his flexibility to extend his legs outwards angled towards his east and west to alternate kicks from each of his left and right feet. Royalty again refrained from kicking the hard concrete wall too hard to prevent himself from self injury. This is when he walked to the middle of the terrain and picked up a pebble. Before throwing it, he looked at Ashura for confirmation. Ashura slightly nodded his head which gave Royalty the green light to throw it. Royalty then threw the pebble into the direction of the pond. He missed the pond and threw it over it.

"Again," said Ashura.

Royalty then returned to his first wall where he had begun his earth training. He then begun the same cycle again. One punch, two punches, three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. This time, Royalty had punched lighter than before. His fists were already hurting slightly from the first set he had completed. Next had been the right wall. Royalty took a brief pause before he went over the the right wall. Now was time for kicks. One kick, two kicks, three kicks, four kicks, five kicks, six kicks, seven kicks, eight kicks, nine kicks, ten kicks. Fatigued a bit from hitting hard objects, Royalty went to the center to retrieve a slightly larger rock. The new one fit into his palms. It hurt a bit opening his whole hand. He eventually was able to do this as he threw the rock towards the pond. It did not go passed it this time. The rock had landed in the pond barely. Royalty then looked at Ashura.

"Tiring huh? Again."

Royalty sucked his teeth. It was obvious he was annoyed at this point. He did not want to continue. He sucked it up this time and went to go do a third lap in his training course. He arrived to the first wall with slow movements. He begun. One punch, two punches, three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. The punches were very light. The bones in his fist were aching. He had definitely strained them. Royalty then turned around and walked slowly and sluggish to the other wall. He begun again with a series of slow and soft side kicks to the cement.2 It was obvious that he was really tired now. The young genin walked to the center of the field and grabbed a rock the size of his hand. He could only fit a piece in his palm this time. Being so tired, he was only able to throw the rock a few feet. It's clear that this was rigorous for the boy. Ashura then spoke.

"Getting used to the earth is usually the toughest as of labor. It is the most physical element. Water is a liquid, wind is the molecular movement of various gases, fire is a chemical reaction that results in and oxidation reaction, and last but not least, lightning is basically plasma. As you can see, the only one that has a pure solid form is earth. This is why it requires this much physical ability. You're getting close to developing a relationship between you and earth as one. Soon it will be apart of you. Now do the course again. But this time, I want you to really focus your chakra into your fists and feet in whichever activity that uses them. Now go."

"But Uncle As.."

"Go!"

Royalty let out a great sigh. This was not fun. Kyson was probably out having fun learning cool techniques and Royalty had been on the verge of making his fists and legs bleed. He had walked to the left wall. This time he took a deep breath and really focused his chakra inside of his fists. He could feel his chakra circulating around his hands. He exhaled and started to do another round of his training. One punch, two punches... Each punch that Royalty did, he noticed small indents inside the cement. It's like he was molding it to his own will. He continued. Three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. He had definitely left some cosmetic changes to the structure of that wall. It was weird because his hands did not feel any worse after it. Royalty then walked to the right wall. This time, he really focused his chakra into his feet until he could feel a difference. He then begun. One kick, two kicks, three kicks. His blows had the same effect on the wall as his punches did. He continued his onslaught. Four kicks, five kicks, six kicks, seven kicks, eight kicks, nine kicks, ten kicks.

Feeling really good about himself, Royalty quickly went to the middle of the field and picked a rock up with both of his hands. The rock was about the size of his head. He threw it... The rock went further than the rock the size of his hand went. This was an indication of his progress. He heard Ashura clap.

*Clap, clap, clap, clap*

"Bravo, I think you and earth are one now. Let me be there to test this theory."

Ashura ran towards Royalty. On the ground in front of him, earth started to surround his right arm. It apparently stopped at his elbow. This is when he raised his hand up to do a light chop to Royalty's left shoulder.

"If you think you are ready, focus your chakra into your hands and try to stop this,"
Ashura said as he approached Royalty.

Royalty already had his chakra focused into his chakra into his hands. He turned his body into the direction of the incoming chop, He placed both of his hands together in front of his face to block the attack. Once the chop made contact with him, Royalty pushed up against Ashura's hand. At this moment the earth surrounding his arm disperse from the whole hand but was left from the wrist to the elbow. The chop still broke through his hands and lightly grazed his noise. There was not enough force to cause any real damage. Royalty had succeeded. He smiled as him and his teacher looked at each other eye to eye.

"I did it!" exclaimed Royalty.

"Indeed you did nephew. I am certainly proud of you. Now, I think that's a great start for today. How about you say we learn something else?"

"That would be great," Royalty said with a plethora of excitement. This was indeed the great training that he knew he needed.

(WC - 1728 = 4,253/4000 for earth element & 21 stat points)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:18 am

Approved @ Royalty <3
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:35 pm
As Kyson wakes up for another day of training, he is ready to learn a new technique or jutsu. He wakes a little exhausted as usual. It is probably due to training too much and getting little rest. Even though Kyson's training from yesterday was easy. After he learned the Water Replacement Technique, he was still determine to practice all three of his jutsu's that day. Kyson was promised to learn a even more difficult jutsu today, but by judging the way he looks now. That just might be a little too far fetch. Looking past all of that, Kyson is still determine to go back to the training grounds and train with Royalty's dad once again. After Kyson gets ready and puts on his clothes, he will leave immediately to the training grounds to begin his training. 

As he approaches the training grounds, Kyson see's Royalty's father once again at the training ground waiting for him. Kyson finally approaches his sensei.

"Hey Kyson... Woah, not looking too good today huh?" The father asked.

"Hey sensei, I just feel exhausted today for some reason." Kyson said.

"For some reason? I told you that you need to rest and take a break from training every now and then. I can not teach you the difficult new jutsu I promised to teach you. I'll just teach you another basic jutsu and we will do the harder jutsu tomorrow. Sounds good?" Royalty's dad said.

"Yeah, that sounds good. so what are we learning today." Kyson asked while yawning.

"We will be learning the "Genjutsu Release" technique. It is a basic useful jutsu that will be helpful in the mere future. Using this technique, you will be able to escape a genjutsu after you are placed in one by your opponent. Your chakra will start flowing rapidly and it will cause you your body to break your opponents hold over your chakra flow. This is a basic Chunin jutsu." Royalty's dad explained. 

"Chunin!?" Kyson said as his face lit up. As soon as he said chunin, it was like Kyson's fatigue disappeared and he was ready to go.

"This jutsu is going to be helpful if you ever face an opponent who specializes in genjutsu. Without learning this jutsu, those types of ninja will defeat you easily. Now, I can not demonstrate this one to you like I did the others because you don't know any genjutsu plus if I break out the genjutsu, it would not mean that you will be broken out of it. So the only thing I can say is, make your chakra move rapidly after I put you under my genjutsu. Use your chakra flow to make me break the hold on your chakra. Now, lets begin." Royalty's dad said.

Royalty's dad began to stand up straight and prepared to put Kyson in a genjutsu. Kyson did not know what to expect because he has never been put under a genjutsu. But it should not be that hard for him because it has been shown in the past that Kyson has good chakra control. So this task should not be too difficult for him. Royalty's father has now began executing the genjutsu. 

Kyson looked around and did not notice anything different. He was wondering if it had worked or not. Nothing around him seemed to look different and everything seemed the same to him. Until suddenly... 

*Boom boom boom*

Large apples was crashing into the ground. the apples were about five meters long and were coming down from the sky fast. Kyson was confused as to why this was happening. He tried to talk to Royalty's dad to get him away but he was not responding.

"SENSEI, SENSEI!! WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!" Kyson yelled as he tried to get his teacher's attention.

Kyson was still curious as to why everything was happening. Then it finally hit him, he finally realized this was all part of the genjutsu and it was his job to break out of it by rapidly increasing his chakra flow. So he relaxed through everything that was happening around the training grounds. He stood tall and made the tiger hand seal and tried to make his chakra flow rapidly.

"Release!!" Kyson said after increasing his chakra flow.

After his attempt of releasing the genjutsu. He quickly saw reality and not this fake genjutsu world for about two seconds. After seeing those quick seconds, he knew what he had to do. So he retried the same steps again and made the the tiger hand seal to execute the jutsu. Then he increased his chakra flow twice as much as last time. With his chakra flow increased even more this time, he tried one more time.

"Release!" Kyson yelled.

After that attempt, Kyson looked around and noticed everything look peaceful once again. Then he looked towards Royalty's father again.

"Oh, your finally back. I thought I lost you there cha ha." The father said while laughing.

"Wait.. so this is the real world right?" Kyson asked.

"Yeah kid, you did good. That is the fourth jutsu you learned from me added to your book. This one is really important kid, don't forget it." Royalty's father said.

"Thanks again sensei, tomorrow I'll be in better condition. So don't forget about that jutsu you were suppose to teach me alright." Kyson said with a smirk.

"Cha ha I won't forget kid. But I'm going to tell you now. Be prepared to work harder than you did on any other jutsu. Because this next one is an A-Rank jutsu." Royalty's father said while walking away.

Kyson was excited to hear his next jutsu was an A-Rank. So he's making sure this time, he's getting all the rest he needs because he has a big day tomorrow.

(Words: 967/500 for "Genjutsu Release")

(Words: 5,057/4,500 since last approved for Kyson "Hiding in the Rain" and "Water Replacement Technique" and "Genjutsu Release" and +25 stat points)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:14 pm

Approved <3
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:16 am
Dawn had just arrived. Royalty was still asleep. He has been in his bed having dreams of training his his teacher, Ashura. His uncle had been such a great factor in his life. It was hard to fathom how it would have changed if Ashura was not there all those years. Had it been for Ashura not having any children, there bond was extensive and strong. Sometimes Royalty felt as if he was closer to Ashura then he was his own father. Upon working, his dad was rarely ever home. He did not quite understand how you could want to push your son to be an outstanding ninja if you are not there to push him. It did not make sense.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Someone had been at his bedroom door. Despite the loud knocking, Royalty was in fact still asleep. The knocking continued.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Huh?" Royalty peculiarly stared at his door. When you first wake up, it is like you must snap back into reality. Ashura then opened the door.

"I am tired of you sleeping in. It is about time you get your lazy butt up."

Royalty resented what Ashura had just said. "Hey! I am not lazy. If I was lazy, we would not have made it this far. You have taught me a lot since I first saw you at the training grounds. I am ready for more."

"Oh really?" said a sarcastic Ashura. "Well if you're so ready, meet me at the grounds in 10 minutes or no training today." Ashura then walked away. This set off an alarm in Royalty's head. No training today? He was not going to allow that. Immediately after hopping out of bed, Royalty put on his usual garments and moved downstairs. He did not feel the need to grab any breakfast as he was kind of still full from yesterday's meal. Plus, after today, Ashura was sure to treat Royalty again to a large meal of his choosing. Ashura treats generously.

On his way to the training grounds, Royalty noticed yet again that not many people were out roaming. A village is supposed to be a safe haven for people to socialize and prosper. What was wrong with the people here. They all seemed unmotivated and gloomy. Royalty not knowing that their Village had turned into a rather dark one after the rebuilding. Once the new Kage had been self-appointed, things most certainly changed. Royalty ran as he arrived at the grounds. Ashura had been sitting reading a small book. Without even looking up to notice Royalty, Ashura said.

"You just made it. There were 2 minutes left. My patience was growing wary."

"Sorry, at least I made it in time. So what's the cool thing I am going to learn today?"

"Well this one is not necessarily as 'cool' as your earth affinity training yesterday but it is essential for any ninja to have. This technique is the basic genjutsu release."

"Genjutsu release? Isn't genjutsu the techniques that focus on the target's brains rather than their bodies?"

"Yes, look at you doing your research as I have told you to do. Genjutsus are basically illusions to throw your opponent off. More advanced genjutsus specifically aim to dismantle a person's mental state. We will not worry about those advanced ones at this very moment. We'll just worry about basic genjutsu. Okay, now I am going to put you in a genjutsu but I will not tell you when. Your job is to determine when I have bestowed the technique upon you. Once you have figured it out, I want you to use the tiger seal to release then everything should be back to normal. Understood?"

"Yes sir, I understand."
Royalty's tone was obedient. He had been accustomed to doing whatever Ashura told him to do. This has always worked out for the better and has never backfired on Royalty. This could probably be the reason why he revered his uncle so much. No matter what he says to the young boy, Royalty always seems to receive the best of the situation. While Royalty was thinking about when Ashura would use his genjutsu, they found themselves both staring into each others' eyes from a distance. Royalty was not going to allow him to make any sudden movements. Ashura then performed a handseal.

*POOF*

A shadow clone popped up next to Ashura. Royalty was utterly confused. What was the point of making a shadow clone at this moment? Was this an attempt to confuse him? The shadow clone that Ashura just made ran to the opposite side of Royalty. He now had two Ashuras standing on both sides of him. Royalty figured the real one would try and use handseals for a genjutsu while he was looking at the other. He was not going to fall for it.

Royalty kept looking back and forth between the two different Ashuras. He then thought of an idea. He can not watch them if they all were standing in one linear path. He could just expand his vision. Royalty stepped backwards until the real Ashura had been to the northeast of him and the clone had been to the northwest of him. Royalty did not look at either one directly. He looked straight so he could see them both in his peripheral vision.

"You're going to have to try harder then that."
Royalty said with a cocky smile. Ashura replied.

"We will.."
said both him and the clone. After both of them had said that, they both did handseals and a clone spread from each of them.

"Oh I don't have time for this."
Royalty charged at the two clones that had been to his northwest position. When he approached range, he did a jumping roundhouse kick with his left leg towards the head of one of the clones. Upon landing, the clone almost dispersed and then it reformed. Royalty was confused.

"I thought Shadow Clones were supposed to....."
and then it dawned on him. The clone didn't disappear because they were the genjutsu. It was pretty clever on Ashura's end. Royalty performed the tiger seal.

"RELEASE!" After he released the genjutsu, he only noticed the real Ashura standing behind him.

"Good job. See that was easy but it can be very useful. The mind is a terrible thing to waste. Now let's continue."

(WC: 1062/500 for Genjutsu Release & 5 Stat Points)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:24 am
*Ring ring ring ring*

As Kyson's alarm wakes him up from a tremendous good night sleep. He is now pumped up and ready to get his day started. Kyson is in the best possible mood he has ever been in his entire life. Why? Because he has a real big day ahead of him. Royalty's father promised him yesterday that he will teach him a jutsu far more difficult than any other technique he has learned. His teacher told him he better be prepared to work his ass off because this jutsu is not a walk in the park. He would really have to put a lot of time and effort into it.

As Kyson wakes up and gets ready. He quickly brushes his teeth and takes a shower. Then he puts on his clothes, eats his breakfast, and he is on his way to the training grounds. As Kyson locks his door, he quickly sprints to the training ground at full speed to get his training started as soon as possible.When he arrives at the training grounds, he already see's Royalty's father standing there waiting for him. The father just had that look on his face, a face that showed that he knew he was about to work this kid harder than he as ever worked in his life. But he had high hopes for Kyson. As Kyson started walking towards  the father, the only thing that was going through his mind was "what kind of technique am I going to learn and what will it do?" He felt so joyous and impatient to get started with his training.

"Hey there kid, I hope your not feeling like yesterday. Because with this next jutsu, your going to need every ounce of energy you got in your body plus more." The father said with a smirk.

"Oh yeah, I made sure I got a good night sleep. And you should already know by now sensei. Anything you throw at me, I will make sure I will always come out on top." Kyson said with determination.

"Cha ha, confident as always huh Kyson? But do not get too confident, because even shinobi of my caliber have trouble learning how to do this jutsu. So if you are able to learn this jutsu, I promise you Kyson. You are in a good direction to becoming a strong shinobi." The father said with a truthful tone.

As soon as he said even shinobi of his caliber hand trouble learning this jutsu, Kyson felt a chill and bit of nervousness. Could he really learn and master a technique that even a shinobi as skillful as his teacher has trouble. All sorts of negative thoughts were ambushing Kyson's mental state. But Kyson had to quickly pull himself together. Because this is what it means to be a true shinobi. Most things in the ninja world will not just come that easy, you have to work for what you deserve. And that is what Kyson is getting ready to learn now. 

"Thanks sensei, I promise I will become a strong shinobi one day. I will make sure nothing gets in my way. I'm ready to begin the training." Kyson said with a bright look of determination.

"Great! Now, the jutsu I will be teaching you is called the "Rain Tiger at Will" Technique. You remember that jutsu I taught you called "Hiding in the Rain"?" The sensei said.

"Yeah of course, how could I forget? ha ha." Kyson replied while chuckling.

"Well it is sort of similar to that jutsu. Instead, this time you are going to be able to spread the rain in a one hundred meter radius instead of thirty meters and the sky will become darker when activated. But this jutsu can also be used as a sensory type jutsu. The rain pellets are infuse with your chakra and anyone who touches the rain. You will be able to pinpoint there exact location in that one hundred meter radius. Plus, the water you created will aid in your water jutsu." The sensei explained.

"Cool! Imagine if i mix this jutsu with the "Hiding in the Rain" Technique. I could sneak up on them and know where they are without them knowing where I am at." Kyson said as he was intrigued.

"Exactly, now your thinking kid. Now lets begin. I will start off with a demonstration. Just like you Hiding in the Rain  technique, you must combine your chakra with your water element to activate the rain. But you will have to push yourself even more to reach that one hundred meter goal. After the rain is completed, add a little more chakra to detect your enemies within the vicinity." The sensei said.

Royalty's father stood straight, did the bird, rat, ox, monkey, rat,and snake hand seals in that order and preceded to combine his chakra with water element. After he mixed those two component and finished the hand seals that were required for the jutsu. The cloud began to grow dark and the wind got a little heavier. The sun started to get covered by the cloud as he was performing the jutsu. As the sky grew darker and darker, it began to rain lightly. As the light rain went on for about a couple seconds, it became to rain heavily around the area in a one hundred meter radius. It was obvious the jutsu was a success. Kyson was amazed of how he increased the radius of the rain and even tripling the distance of the rain. Kyson was excited knowing that he was going to learn a jutsu this amazing.

The rain began grew less heavier and heavier. Then eventually the rain stopped and the sky was now blue again. Kyson was also amazed of how everything cleared up so fast and easily. As Royalty's father began to wrap up the jutsu. It was now time for Kyson to perform the jutsu. He was nervous and intimidated of how hard it will be to execute this jutsu, but the young shinobi was prepared for anything.

"Alright now it is your turn. Remember everything i explained." The sensei said.

"Right." Kyson responded.

Kyson now began to get ready and prepared himself to perform the technique. He stood tall and took a deep breathe and began to fuse his chakra with his water element. As he was fusing his water element and chakra, he began to do the bird, rat, ox, monkey, rat,and snake hand seals in that order. After he finished doing the hand seals, Kyson was ready to do the jutsu. 

"Here it goes!" Kyson said.

The sky began to get darker and darker. The sun was being blocked by the high density cloud blocking its rays. It started off with a light drizzle of rain and began to rain a little heavier. After a few seconds of medium rain, it turned into heavy rain. Unfortunately, he was only able to push the jutsu radius up to forty meters instead of the jutsu's goal, one hundred.

"You got it further than last time, but you gotta keep adding more water and chakra to make it go out wider. Come on keep pushing!" His sensei yelled. 

Kyson began to keep fusing more and more of his chakra with his water element but the jutsu began to become unstable. Due to Kyson fusing a lot more chakra than water when both of them should be some what balanced. But because Kyson continued to keep adding more and more chakra and not enough water, the jutsu began to be unstable and eventually stopped. And immediately the sky began to light up by the suns rays and the rain began to stop quickly. Kyson breathing a little hard after using that amount of chakra at once. He began to feel a little fatigue after that one trial.

"You got it past thirty meters easily, that is good. But we still have a long way until you reach the on hundred meter goal. But I noticed that you were fusing a lot more chakra than you were water. Remember one of the most important steps in this jutsu process is balancing those two components in order for this jutsu to come out successful. You have to balance them equally. Now lets try again." The sensei said after Kyson's failed attempt to perform the jutsu.

"Damn, I did not even notice I was adding more chakra than water. I guess I got a little carried away. Alright, time to go again. Round two." Kyson said.

He began to prepare for the jutsu once again. He started fusing his chakra with his water element and made sure this time the two components were balance with each other. After he did that, he began to perform the required hand seals for the jutsu. Now he's ready to perform the jutsu once more. As he started to do the jutsu. The sky began to grow darker and darker again. The sun's ray were being blocked from the dark clouds again. The rain started to come down light and as time grew, the rain came down heavier and heavier each second. The jutsu was done correctly but Kyson was only able to reach forty-five meter this time.Getting frustrated as to  why it is not going any further. Kyson starts adding more and more of the two components needed to start the jutsu, water and chakra.

"Come on! Come on! Come on!" Kyson yelled after not reaching the one hundred meter goal.

The rain's radius started to increase a little. Giving it an extra five meters making Kyson's jutsu radius a total of fifty meters. Kyson is halfway to reaching his goal but he will not give up that easily. Even though Kyson was only able the execute half the jutsu. Royalty's father was still amazed as to how quick he was able to get even this far in less than twenty minutes. He has never seen anything like it. Even Joanin have trouble making it this far when performing this jutsu. His sensei is convinced that Kyson has something special in him. 

"Come on Kyson! You are halfway, push yourself. You have to exceed every limit you reach in order to be the strongest. Lets go!" His sensei yelled.

Kyson used the motivation to execute the jutsu even further but somehow it just felt like everything Kyson was doing was not working. As the time went by, he was fusing his chakra and water bit by it at a time. Can Kyson really perform this jutsu and should he just call it a day and try to do it another time. Kyson has all the time in the world to learn this jutsu. Why is her so eager to finish today. That is because Kyson has heart and just hates thought of anyone passing or exceeding him. The only thing that was going through his mind was think about how Royalty is probably training just as hard as him. And the last thing Kyson would ever let happen is his rival surpass him and become stronger than him. Kyson begins to keep adding more and more water and chakra. Judging by the radius of the rain, Kyson has hit sixty meters of rain from the jutsu.

"Alright, alright alright. I am at sixty right now. Getting closer." Kyson says while breathing hard.

"Come on Kyson keep pushing, I know you can do it. I believe in you. Just remember to not add too much water or too much chakra to the jutsu. That will allow it to become unstable and fail. Concentrate Kyson, come one! You are not that far from the hundred meter goal." His sensei said.

Kyson his having real trouble because he was never been pushed like this before. He has not even been pushed that far from when he was learning how to do the Water Release: Snake's mouth jutsu. So everything that was happening today was all new to Kyson. Kyson still continues to try to exceed his limit but then suddenly. Kyson fell to the ground and the blue sky started to appear again and the clouds began to turn white. The rain began to stop and the wind went back to normal speed. Royalty's dad quickly ran towards Kyson as he was concern as to what happened to him.

"Kyson! Kyson! Are you okay? I knew this was going to be a bit too much for you. I think we should call it a day and pick back up o it again tomor..." His sensei said after getting cut off by the young shinobi. 

"NO!, I ill never give up. I don't care what the cost is ,I will not stop until I know this jutsu from this jutsu from the back of my head. You just watch sensei, once I am done with this jutsu. It will be like walking a dog at a park." Kyson says as he gets up from almost passing out because he over did it.

"You got guts kid, but I am not your father so I can not tell you what to do. But as a teacher, I think the best option right now would be to get some rest and try this another day. I mean, what is the rush into learning  it today." His sensei said after helping Kyson up.

And there it was. As Kyson was being helped up by Royalty's father. You can see the seriousness and a strong look of determination in Kyson's face. Judging by the face, Royalty's father had already knew that what he suggested was not being approved by Kyson. As Kyson was being helped up he said...

"If I quit now, then I will be used to getting in the near future when you teach me other jutsu's. I do not want to get used to quitting after not being able to figure something out." Kyson said after standing up after almost fainting.

"Now here I go." Kyson said with a deep look of determination.

Royalty's father did not know if he was making the right decision by letting him go on like this. But as a shinobi, you have to learn to make your own decision  and going through with them.It may not have been the most wise choice Kyson had made. But that does not mean the choice he made was the wrong choice. So, Kyson is getting ready to perform the jutsu once again. He knows there is a chance of him almost passing out again if he keeps going on like this. But Kyson is not thinking about that right now. He is just focusing on getting the job done at this moment. So he stands up tall but you can notice a sense of fatigue in his movements and he was still trying to overcome it. So Kyson now is preparing to do the jutsu once again. He is getting ready to fuse his chakra with his chakra with his water element. As he is doing that, he starts trying to combine more than he did on his last attempt. He now begins to do the required hand signs for the jutsu, bird, rat, ox, monkey, rat,and snake hand seals were done in that order. Now Kyson has completed the required techniques to ignite the jutsu. The clouds start to grow darker. But they seem a little darker than usual. Could it be from Kyson adding more of his chakra and water element to the jutsu this time? Possibly. The clouds start to block the view of the sun and its rays again. As it began to rain, the rain was getting heavier and heavier each second. Even after doing the jutsu again for another attempt. Unfortunately, Kyson's rain this time only had a radius of seventy meters instead of the one hundred meter goal he is suppose to hit.

"Seventy meters, hmm your getting closer and closer Kyson. You sure this is enough for now, we can also start again tomorrow." Royalty's father suggested. 

"WAIT! I can do it, I know I can just wait." Kyson said while still trying to perform the jutsu.

Royalty's father patiently sits there watching Kyson is trying to do the jutsu. But he is questioning himself as to whether he is making the right choice by letting him go on like this. He thinks that he should just force him to give it a break before something worse than passing out happens to him. But he did not know what decision to make at this point. It would really anger Kyson if he were to force him to stop now with this much determination attached to him right now. So what should  the sensei do? He chooses to sit there and prepare for the worse. After making his decision he notices that the rain is getting lighter and lighter each second. He looks up towards the sky and notices the sky losing it gray and is proceeding to gain it blue color once again. As the sun starts to shine brightly on his face.

"Sensei, alright. One last time. If I do not get it this time, then i will take your advice and try to perform it tomorrow." Kyson requested.

The sensei knew letting him do it one more time could be kind of risky but since Kyson "did" request to do it one more time, he accepted his request. 

"Sure kid, but this is the "LAST" time okay? I do not want you push yourself too hard and hurt yourself. Now, you may try again for one last attempt." His sensei responded.

(Words: 2950/4000 for "Rain Tiger at Will" Jutsu)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:32 am
Ashura was proud of his nephew for succeeding so well in the last jutsu training. The skill of his nephew had been unique. He was evolving into something else. His plans for Royalty was soon be blown out of the water. He was sure that Royalty would exceed his expectations as a ninja in general. Then once he deemed Royalty fit for a huge progress test, they would spar once more. He had hoped that their next sparring bout would yield different results than their previous one. Only then will Royalty be physically and mentally prepared to take on the missions that could result in Royalty ascending to the rank of chuunin.

Ashura thought to himself. What jutsu could he teach Royalty at the moment. Due to the lack of skills Royalty had possessed at this particular time, it was a little harder to introduce him to techniques of a higher caliber. Only when he had mastered basic and essential jutsu that all shinobi must possess when they are still at the rank of genin, may he feel as if Royalty was prepared to be learning techniques that could do serious harm or have some really beneficial effects to him. Ashura spoke to the young genin.

"Okay, being of the Yuka clan descent, you do realize that their third element is Suiton. Correct?"

"Suiton? That is funny, because I think that is Kyson's first element. We would be two peas in the same pod ha ha," Royalty laughed while scratching the back of his head. It would be quite interesting if the two sparred using the element of water. The possibilities were endless. Although, Royalty thought Kyson would have the upper hand in that bout, considering the fact his special ability actually allows himself to be transformed into the element. Kind of weird. When Kyson asked Royalty's father about his clan origin. He said the name but Royalty could not allow himself to quite put his finger on it. He almost drove himself crazy trying to figure it out. His concentration was soon interrupted as he received a reply from his teacher.

"Yes, the element of water. You could most certainly do a lot of things with it you know."
It seemed Ashura was trying to persuade Royalty into wanting to go through the vigorous training. But honestly, Royalty wasn't quite up to the task. He replied.

"Uhm, I am still not even used to earth ha ha. How about we save that for another day?"
Said a nervous genin. He would rather learn something of the earth element or another common technique used by other shinobi of his rank.

"Alright, what about body flicker?"
Royalty looked puzzled. He had not quite researched that particular move.

"Body.. Flicker?"
Royalty looked as puzzled as ever. He kind of felt a little guilt in his system. After all, he was supposed to research which techniques he wanted to learn. The problem was, once he got home, he totally forgot about the task. Why trying to remember if he had read about the technique. While in the midst of him searching his mind, is when he noticed Ashura turn into a blur of light. He was now 5 meters in front of Royalty. The young boy was surprised and confused. For he had never seen raw speed like that before. It was like he teleported to where he was now. But Royalty knew that was not the case.

"So was that.."
Cut off, Ashura finished his sentence.

"Body Flicker? Why yes, yes it is. The basis of this technique is adding your chakra into your movement incorporation. As a result, you get to increase your speed by however powerful your chakra is. But to do it, first you need the seal of the ram. I have become quite adept at using the skill. As a result, I may do it at will. There us a catch however. Due to being so focused on your movement, it is impossible to perform any other action while you are still in motion. Depending on how fast you can initially run depicts the distance you are allowed to travel at one particular point in time. Now, I would like you to try getting from here to the place where we trained you in your element of Doton. Think you can manage that?"

"Yes, sir. New techniques, I usually get in the first few tries. I think this one will be great. I excel in speed. Being fast is one of my strong suits." Royalty said this with a nice smirk upon his face. The technique was perfect for him. He would be able to move from point a to point be in a pinch. No time in all. This could be very advantageous in Royalty's eyes. It could be used to disorientate the enemy's perception of his location. It could even be used to launch a surprise attack. Royalty was ready for it.

Royalty took a deep breath. He was ready to move as swiftly as he possibly could. He performed the ram seal. Focusing on the chakra moving through his body, Royalty began running. He was only at his regular jogging speed. His pace started to pick up. He wondered why it did not work. Maybe he had to try again. Royalty stopped. After taking another deep breath he performed the Ram seal once again but this time he was focusing his chakra into his legs since they were the primary functioning limb  in this jutsu. Royalty then started to run a few steps and jolted to a nearby tree. He had succeeded but not entirely. Using the same method, Royalty performed the Ram seal once again, using Shunshin no Jutsu, he made it to the dirt field with the concrete walls. He had succeeded.

"Let's go. I did it"

Royalty started to run again and performed another Ram seal. He then started to blur as he used Body Flicker to get back to the training grounds. There Ashura had been awaiting his arrival. He was proud of Royalty's niche for learning new techniques after only a few tries.

"Now, let's get to something else,"
Ashura smiled with a luring intent.

(WC - 1035/1000 for Body Flicker and 5 Stat Points)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:36 am
Now, as Kyson prepares to attempt the jutsu for one last time. He has this look of determination that was a lot deeper than the one he had before. This look had more of an determined look mixed with a look of anger and being annoyed. Kyson is totally fed it with repeating this jutsu over and over again. That is why he is almost positive that he will do it this time. But going from seventy meters to one hundred is a huge huge huge push for Kyson. It seems almost nearly impossible. But that is what makes Kyson, Kyson after all. By doing the impossible. No matter what would happen, he is going to make sure that he comes out on top this time around. So Kyson begins to take a deep breathe. Now he is ready to perform the jutsu. Then suddenly...

*SWUSH*

Kyson fused so much chakra, a blue aura begin to wrap and rotate around him. Royalty's father was being drilled with a huge surprise on his face. He can not believe how much chakra Kyson is letting out right now. He is somewhat amazed with the boy and what he is doing right now. As Kyson lets out a lot of chakra, he uses that large amount of chakra to fuse it with a large amount of his water element. This is going to be quite difficult because Kyson had trouble stabling almost half of that amount, but Kyson still continues to go on. He now proceeds on doing the required hand seals again. After he does the hand seals required, he starts to ignite the jutsu. The clouds start to become darker again and block the sun and its rays. When the rain came down, it did start off as light rain moving to heavy rain. The rain came down hard from the jump of the jutsu. Royalty's father's face is still showing a surprised and shock look. Even though the rain came down hard from the start. Unfortunately again, The rains radius only hit eighty-five meters this time. Kyson notices the distances and becomes frustrated as to why it is not reaching one hundred. He begins to yell...

"NO.. NO... NO!! I AM NOT GIVING UP!! I.. AM.... NOT GIVING...UP. AHHHHH!!!" Kyson yells as he puts all his energy and force into the jutsu. 

And suddenly without no hesitation, the rain instantly went from eighty-five meters. To hitting the one-hundred meter goal that was required for Kyson to hit. Royalty's father is still speechless because he never seen anyone complete the jutsu and this amount of time. It even took him a couple days to do this jutsu and a twelve year old boy completed it in one day, better ye two hours. Kyson continues to amaze his sensei.

"Wooow! This feels weird. Everyone that is touching the rain right now. Its like I can feel exactly where they are. I can even feel some animals in the bushes over there." Kyson says while being amazed to what this jutsu is capable of.

"I... I.. can't believe you were able to execute the jutsu to its full potential in this short amount of time. I mean.. this is an A-Rank jutsu. It even took me almost a week to do it. Kyson, once again you continue to amaze me. Good job kid." Royalty's father says with a proud and shocked look.

"Ha, I told you I can do it. Don't ever count me out sensei, as long as I am here. Anything is possible." Kyson says with a smile while putting his thumb up.

"Your right kid, and I apologize for that. I should have never doubted you. I just never really expected you to perform the jutsu this quick. I was expecting to work on you with for at least about a week. And you did it in two hours. Its true, you are something special." The father said. 

"Now because this jutsu is was extremely difficult and I can see that it took a huge toll on you. We're going to learn something easy but really useful tomorrow." The father said.

"Oh really? What jutsu is it going to be?" Kyson asked.

"It is called the hidden in the mist jutsu, you will learn to make dense mist to ruin your opponents vision. But I will go over the details with you tomorrow. But after we learn that jutsu. I got another huge surprise for you." The father said. 

"What's the surprise?" Kyson asks with huge curiosity. 

"Well even though I did say its a surprise I think it is important that you learned this jutsu. You probably heard of it since your clan created." The father implied.

Kyson had a puzzled look on his face because he was about to learn a jutsu that was created by his clan that he knew so little about. 

"The jutsu is called... the "Water gun' jutsu." The father said.

When Kyson heard water gun, he face went from curiosity to a shocked blank look instantly. He's heard rumors about the water gun jutsu and did not know his clan was the one that created it. It was a jutsu that the Hozuki clan developed. 

"THE WATER GUN JUTSU?! REALLY?! MY CLAN CREATED THAT JUTSU?! I HEARD RUMORS ABOUT IT! BUT I DID NOT THINK MY CLAN WOULD ACTUALLY BE THE ONE WHO CREATED!" Kyson shouted.

"Yeah kid, your clan and that jutsu go way back." The father implied.

"But I got one question. If my clan developed the jutsu and was only used by them. Then how did you learn it?" Kyson ask.

Royalty's father was quiet for a couple seconds and said...

"Some things are better left unsaid, kid" Royalty's father said with his head down and a straight face.

"But anyway! I'll see you tomorrow kid, you gotta big week ahead of ya, and we got lots to learn." Royalty's father says while walking towards the exit of the training grounds.

Kyson started to exit the training grounds as well. Wondering why his sensei responded that way when he asked about him being able to learn the jutsu. But Kyson was to excited to learn the jutsu so he disregarded on how his teacher responded to the question. As Kyson walks home from another unexpected and hard day of training. He add his first A-Rank jutsu to his collection and is determined to learn more. Kyson was even more tired than after learning the Hiding in the Rain technique. So he decided to go a daily walk for about half an hour and went straight home to take a long nap getting ready for his next day of training.

(Words: 1,119 = 4,069/4000 for "Raining Tiger at Will" Jutsu)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum