Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Goka
Jason Goka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Run! [mission, solo] (Jason Goka) Empty Run! [mission, solo] (Jason Goka)

Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:15 pm
Mission: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t17837-d-rankrun

Jason sits at the edge of the rooftop as he overlooks the many ninja shops below. His hands acted as support beams, holding him up from his left and from his right. On his mind, as usual, is his long lost friend Eriya. He looks down thinking.

"It's been eleven months. We graduated from the academy. We became genin. And then he was gone." Jason thinks

Most people would be outraged that their friend didn't have time to tell them that he was leaving face to face. Jason was left only a note and he wasn't angry in the least.

"He's doing what he wants. He's doing what he feels is right. I just hope he keeps himself safe. Lots of people would really like to steal an unsealed byakugan. Soon, I'll find him and join him again."

Jason's thoughts end there. In his peripheral vision, he spots four quick moving figures running down the street below, stealing food from the shop carts and knocking signs over. He looked hard, inspecting them closely.

"Pretty fast... and they don't have Kumo headbands. Definitely academy students... but I was told that there are five of them..."

Jason stands thinking about a strategy for just a few seconds before jumping straight down to the street below. He turns to look at the kids, getting father and farther away from him. 

"Hm. Very fast." He thinks. "No matter. They may be faster than I am but it takes more than speed to get the better of me."

Knowing that running after the students would get him nowhere, as his speed is no match for their's, he jumps to the next rooftop where he can see the four kids split into groups of two at the cross roads. Both are running in his direction now but are on opposite sides of him. 

"They're smart. Doesn't look like they want to make it easy for me." He whispers to himself.

Jason throws a kunai down to each of the two streets far enough ahead for the students to miss their arrival. 

"Substitution Jutsu!" Jason yells, turning and jumping to the street of the other students. The kunai takes on his shape and appearance in a puff of white smoke.

Jason lands on the street below. "Still haven't found that final kid yet..." He thinks.

Down the street, both kids look behind them and snicker at their own skill. The cockiness is starting to get to them. They even decide to slow down. A mistake.

"This is probably one of the reasons why these students haven't graduated from the academy." Jason thinks.

The two students run right into Jason's arms as well as his clone's and are caught in their grasp.

"What? No! Where'd you come from, you big idiot?! we're trying to go somewhere here!!" The four kids yelled almost all at the same time.

"Well, that isn't very nice." Jason and his clone respond.

"Just let us go!" They yell louder this time.

"I'm sorry, but I've been tasked with capturing you and having you apologize to the shop keepers for the messes you've been making around the village." Jason explains, his clone doing just as the original does.

"Yeah, like you can make us do that!" They chuckle.

"There are five of you, right? Well, I've already caught two more of your gang." Jason and his clone begin walking to the Raikage's office building.

"But you don't have our boss! He's hiding where nobody would ever think to look! He's inside of the Raikage's building!" One of the kids laughs.

"You idiot!!" The other screams. "You just let him know where the boss is!! Once I tell the boss about this, you're gonna get kicked out of the team!"

The two roads, the one Jason's clone is on and the road the original is taking, meet each other. Keeping the clone, Jason looks at the two in its arms.

Jason tilts his head so that his shoulder pushes the button on his earpiece. "Sir Raikage? I'll ask that the parents of these four..." He states the name of each student, knowing them quite well for causing mischief. "And there is one more but I have yet to find him. I know his location, though..."

Jason's eyebrows rise. "I'd expect nothing less from the villages anbu. I will bring the four in." Jason looks at the four kids. "It looks like your boss has been caught. I'm sorry. Your parents are also at the Raikage's building. I think you may be cleaning the streets up after all."

Loud and yelling voices stops Jason and his clone in their tracks. Jason identifies each one as belonging to a female. "You are in big trouble, mister!!" Each one screams in unison with the others.

Each of the students immediately put on frightened faces. "Oh no..." One whispers. 

"You're mothers?" Jason asks.

"Yeah." They answer as one. "I think we will be cleaning those streets after all..."

(WC: 829)

Claiming 550 Ryo and 3 AP

Last edited by Jason Shimura on Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jason Goka
Jason Goka
Citizen

Run! [mission, solo] (Jason Goka) Empty Re: Run! [mission, solo] (Jason Goka)

Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:16 pm
Okay, this is my first mission, so I don't really know what to do now that I've finished this. If somebody could help me out, I'd appreciate it. 

Thank you.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Hi there, congrats on doing your first mission. From here you can claim mission reward and 3 AP for a D rank mission. Just type "claiming (amount of ryo) and 3 AP" at the end of your post and you're good to go. <3
Jason Goka
Jason Goka
Citizen

Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:58 pm
Understood. Thank you!
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:26 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum