Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training (Closed/NK,Inv) :p - Page 2 Empty Re: Training (Closed/NK,Inv) :p

Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:39 am
Sliding along the ground Kaze was surprised that Salzem hadn't jumper out of the way, it must have caught him off guard, as Salzem fell he would be struck by an elbow to the chin knocking his mask off. Reaching the end of his slide a few meters away from where Salzem was staggering to his feet. Turning to face him the genin could see his partner's face in its entirety, there was nothing odd about it taking into account that he wore a mask all the time, once that is factored in it only makes sense that his face would be extremely pale. Kaze politely waited for Salzem to readjust his mask before continuing the fight, although as the mask was replaced it appeared the the masked man had come to a realization right as he placed the mask back on. Continuing with the fight Kaze slipped into a stance that gave him the best chance to block or counter any attacks.

Salzem charged, and was faster than his young sparring partner even while holding back, Kaze wondered what his true strength was, and how much he was holding back. Switching his attention back the fight at hand as Salzem jumped a foot into the air right before colliding with Kaze, all of his forward progress stopped as maneuvered his body slightly in the air to allow for a kick aimed for the cheek of the kid in front of him. Kaze barely got his left arm up in time to block the kick, he was able to stop it from hitting his cheek but his arm sure felt it. The blow had caused him to slide a foot to the right and Salzem hadn't paused for a second, he was already swinging an uppercut at Kaze. Quickly leaning backwards to narrowly avoing the punch, Kaze allowed his momentum to take him into a back flip, where he would swing his right leg up right into Salzem's jaw, following through on his back flip, Kaze would land 3 meters away waiting for another attack.
Anonymous

Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:32 am
Salzem's attacks had barely been blocked or dodged by Kaze. After he dodged Salzem's upper-cut, Kaze flipped backwards, bringing his leg upwards in a back-flip kick. Salzem saw this coming, and ducked back, not unlike how Kaze did when he dodged Salzem's punch. However, Salzem didn't preform a flip as Kaze did. Instead, Salzem grabbed Kaze's leg as it flew out high of it's intended mark and Salzem tossed Kaze over his shoulder in one fluid movement (speed 20 strength 4) His intention was to throw Kaze off balance and leave him open to attack. If this worked, Salzem would proceed to stand over Kaze, pick him up by his shoulders, and throw him across the training grounds. (speed: 11, Strength 7)
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:07 pm
His kick miss, Salzem used the same move Kaze had just used to dodge the punch thrown his way, although it did not include the backflip. As his leg flew upwards missing its target, it was grabbed and he found himself in the air soon after. The throw had Kaze off balance as he began to fall back towards the ground, with a bit of effort he was able to right himself for the most part, making for only a rough landing but he was able to land on his feet.

'Doesn't seem like I stand a chance against this guy, almost everything I've done has been countered. Hopefully this helps." Blinking Kaze's eyes were now red, his sharingan being activated. Kaze knew that at the stage his eyes were at currently they wouldn't give him much help, but now he could see chakra, hopefully allowing him to see where Salzem was gathering chakra, if he was even using any at his current level of effort.

Knowing he wasn't a fast or powerful as his opponent Kaze went back to being the aggressor, the odds might be against him, but there was still hope, no matter how little, he wouldn't give up yet. Once again Kaze rushed in towards Salzem, bringing his fist forward aiming at the cheek of the masked man. If able to he would continue his attack, driving his left knee upwards into the ribcage of his opponent, following this he would use his right fist to uppercut Salzem. Assuming he was still able to, Kaze would leap up into the air, about 2 meters above the head of his sparring partner wildly spinning diagonally hoping to keep Salzem from guessing where his attack would come from, at the last second he would swing his leg out slamming into the top of his targets head. Kaze would use the force of the kick to push away from Salzem, putting about 4 meters between them.
Anonymous

Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:41 pm
Salzem cocked an eyebrow as Kaze recovered from the throw and activated his sharingan. Had he been playing too rough? Salzem looked Kaze over for any real injuries. Nothing besides a few cuts and bruises. Perhaps it was the frustration out of not making any head-way in the fight?

And Yet again, Kaze attempted the direct approach, yet it was a tad more direct than before. Kaze attempted a basic punch to Salzem's jaw, perhaps the most thuggish of taijutsu besides the curb stomp. Salzem simply stepped back and let Kaze stumble past him. Likely, Kaze would follow up with his next attack, a knee to the rib-cage. In response, Salzem would match Kaze's speed and power, thrusting his knee into Kaze's, likely causing them to reach a standstill. Then, If Kaze proceeds with his uppercut, Salzem would step to the side, causing Kaze's attack to miss entirely, then would slam his forehead into Kaze's  (speed 15 strength 9). If Kaze continued with his spinning kick, Salzem would watch carefully, keeping a very close eye on Kaze's limbs and they spun. Suddenly, His leg shot out, aimed at Salzem's head. Salzem would duck under Kaze's kick, stepping back, giving them about a meter of space between them. He was smart. He was good. All he needs now is just a little more pushing...
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:21 pm
(Small edit, I forgot to subtract my AP, so 70-10=60 for 2 post of sharingan)

'Again?' Kaze growled in his head, as his punch was dodged by a simple side step causing him to stumble past his target. Whirling around to face Salzem, Kaze threw his knee towards the masked man's gut, it was easily cancelled out by a knee of equal power from his training partner. Growing frustrated at his lack of ability to make anything happen in this fight, the young genin blindly throwing an uppercut that was again simply side stepped. Before he could regain his balance Kaze was head butted by Salzem causing him to stagger backwards, the force of the impact made him a bit dizzy. Blood trickled down his forehead, staining part of his wild white hair around his forehead. He didn't have anything else so he continued with his original plan leaping up into the air, spinning wildly, hoping to keep his opponent from guessing where his attack would come from, at the last second he swung his leg out aiming for the top of Salzem's head. 'Are you kidding me?' His mind was whirling. He couldn't believe his eyes, his attack had been dodged again, and he had waited until the last possible second to attack. He was astonished, nothing he did worked, he had gotten lucky when he had managed to trip Salzem but everything else he had tried failed. He had to to think, he wasn't making any progress, but what could he do. 'Everything I do he blocks or dodges, and I know for a fact he's still holding back. How strong is this guy; compared to him I'm nothing. There has to be something I can do.' 

Kaze was at a loss, he wasn't sure what to do, but he had to try, he couldn't give up. He had limited the battle to taijutsu so he didn't have much of a choice other than to run in again and engage Salzem face to face. Upon reaching his sparring partner, Kaze'd swing an uppercut at half speed, he had one last trick up his sleeve, hopefully this worked. Quickly following the first punch he'd swing another half speed punch at Salzem's stomach, feigning fatigue with his first to punches, he would then launch his left leg up at full speed aiming to launch the man in front of him into the air by kicking his chin. He would take few steps back letting Salzem land, waiting to see what happened next.
Anonymous

Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:50 pm
"Perhaps I hit him a bit too hard...?" Salzem whispered to himself as he saw the blood drip down from Kaze's forehead. His sharingan didn't seem to make much of a difference in the fight as evidenced by his growing frustration and anger at his lack of success. Salzem raised a finger, ready to offer a compromise, one that would make the fight more interesting for both of them, but before he could, Kaze came running at him the same way as before, attempting to strike him as before, but this time, his punches seemed half-hearted, like he was running out of steam...

Salzem still deflected each blow, this time with nothing more than a finger, pushing both punches away gently so they just missed their intended targets. Salzem seemed a bit concerned. Had he pushed Kaze too far? Was he only running on fumes now? Apparently not, as Kaze suddenly launched his leg up at his max speed, attempting to slam it into Salzem's chin. Salzem, caught by surprise, connected with the kick, sending him stumbling back about a meter. He shook his head and laughed.

"Nice trick!" Salzem took off his mask and slung it around his belt. He no longer needed it to breath and he wanted to show Kaze he wasn't afraid of him. Salzem rubbed his chin where he had been struck and smiled. He was grinning because the blow Kaze had landed was solid. Salzem's smile had excitement and anticipation, but something... darker... He held up a hand, calling for a pause.

"Kaze." Salzem would say. "Why not spice things up? Feel free to use any jutsu at your disposal. I'll keep only using taijutsu."
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:35 pm
(Excuse this post, I wasn't able to make better one at this moment)

Kaze felt a little relieved after his kick landed, he knew he wouldn't be able to launch Salzem up into the air but by striving to achieve that goal, he had managed to land a powerful kick. It actually caused his opponent to stumble back a bit, Salzem shook his head and laughed complimenting the Uchiha's trick as he put it. Kaze couldn't tell if his words were honest or if he was just taunting the genin. Surprisingly Salzem removed his mask, revealing a smiling face; could he be excited, why exactly Kaze was unsure of, if he had just been kicked in the face he probably wouldn't be smiling, but maybe just maybe the older male saw something in his younger counterpart, something that made him psyched. Salzem's smile contained something else hidden in it but Kaze couldn't put his finger on it, and seeing that the man in front of him was now speaking he decided to ignore it.

Face palming on the inside, Kaze internally frowned as he heard the words come out of the mouth of his training partner. He had only become a genin a few days ago, and had been waiting to be assigned to a team, so far it hadn't happened, unfortunately he hadn't used his time wisely and didn't know many jutsu. 'Oh well, guess I'll just use what I can.' Taking a few steps back Kaze slid into a fighting stance once more, the game had changed and now he needed to come up with a new plan.
Anonymous

Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:46 pm
(Sal good man)

Salzem noted something in Kaze's eyes. Something that looked like... disappointment? facepalming? Did he say something wrong? Regardless, Salzem would slam his knuckles together, making a loud *crack* ing noise that seemed to echo throughout the training grounds. Salzem watched and waited for Kaze to make his move and in the mean time, Salzem began whistling to an old tune he had long forgotten the name of. He had even forgotten where he first heard it... Like he was just born hearing it... The tune, however, never went away in his mind...
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:35 am
(So I'm not sure if my stats change or stay the same for this topic, because I did a bit training and now my stats are a little different. I'll also continue training jutsu separately, which if you're ok with I'll be using here as they are approved, assuming my stats do transfer over to this topic. If you have any problems let me know and I will edit.)

Kaze eyed Salzem as he loudly cracked his knuckles waiting in anticipation for the action to once again resume. He was quiet sure that the man in front of him had developed a small amount of respect for him, even though their time together had been short. Not wanting to disappoint, he had come up with a plan, a rather good one in his own opinion.

Kaze slid his left foot back pushing off of it accelerating racing in towards his opponent, doing a few quick hand seals, Kaze created a perfect intangible replica of himself. While the fake Kaze continued running at Salzem, the real Uchiha would  leap up into the air hoping his pale faced partner thought he was actually the clone. Weaving a few more hand seals in the air, building up chakra in his chest, "Fire Release: Phoenix Flower!" Shouting he expelled seven fireballs, each one aimed loosely at Salzem. Seconds before Kaze's clone would have swung a kick towards Salzem hoping to keep him distracted, as long as the older boy attempted to dodge the clone's attacks it would continue its assault. The real Kaze would land four meters away from his training partners original position waiting to see what happned.
Anonymous

Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:08 pm
(Normally, this wouldn't be allowed, But I'll let it go, mate. I like yer strategy. I think there is no reason to change)

Kaze dashed AGAIN, at Salzem. He was quite found of taking the direct approach it seemed. Salzem lowered himself into a fighting stance just as Kaze summoned a clone, completely identical to the original. One Kaze continued running at Salzem while the other jumped high. Salzem had dealt with a similar strategy before, accept there were three opponents, not two. The one above began weaving signs, but Salzem failed to notice as the majority of his attention was fixed on the one on the ground. He decided to meet those two in the middle and dashed forward to confront them. When the clone began to raise it's leg in a kick, A voice rang out... Kaze's voice.

"Phoenix Flower!"  Suddenly, small fireballs spewed forth from Kaze's mouth. They fired like a shotgun, aiming in Salzem's general area, but only about half were in dangerous proximity to himself. Salzem alarmed, raised an arm and reinforced his guard as the clone's kick came around, but it passed through him as if it were a ghost. Salzem's balance was shot and he stumbled to the side, a fireball catching him in the foot. Salzem quickly stamped out the flame, alarmed, and proceeded to duck under each new fireball as it sprang forth. Then, Salzem noted the close kept throwing attacks as if it were Real. Salzem simply swiped his hand across it's neck and the illusion faded in a cloud of smoke. The ground around Salzem was black and seared, the grass, on fire. Kaze now stood around 4 meters away and Salzem looked down at his pant-leg. His flesh was only lightly burned, but his lower pant leg was ruined. Kaze was going to pay for that...

Salzem charged at Kaze (speed 13) throwing 3 quick jabs towards his face (speed 11, strength 10) Before bringing his leg around to connect with his side in a round-house (speed 10, strength 9) If this went according to plan, Salzem would then proceed to drive his knee into Kaze's chest, before pulling the same leg back swiftly and throwing it forward again in a straight kick (both speed 10 strength 7)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum