Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training (Closed/NK,Inv) :p Empty Training (Closed/NK,Inv) :p

Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:42 pm
"Ugh." Fate rolled over, nearly falling out of the bed trying to turn off his alarm clock. Looking at the clock it read 6:00 a.m. He couldn't remember setting his alarm, he had planned to take the day off and rest, 'I guess mom had other ideas, guess I'll do some training.' He though heaving a sigh and headed for the bathroom, today was going to be a long day.

Kaze strolled through the near empty streets, taking in the sight of street vendors setting up their booths before most people were awake. The sun had barely begun to rise and these people did this everyday? The thought was ridiculous to Kaze, he couldn't imagine it, while he occasional woke up at the crack of dawn to train that was only at most three times a week, these vendors did it everyday. Nonetheless they had a job to do as did he, and currently he needed to get stronger, 'The training grounds aren't too far from here, I suppose a quick run should loosen me up before I really get going today.' There was no need for him to travel by roof, the streets being nearly empty he simply took off dodging around any civilian that crossed his path.

Nearing the training grounds Kaze slowed down to a brisk jog, it was empty, what a surprise. 'Might as well get started.' He thought spinning on his left heel, and bringing swinging his right leg around at the dummy in front of him. Wincing as his leg connected with the wooden dummy, 'I forgot how much that hurts without using chakra.' Doing a couple of back handsprings Kaze threw a handful of shuriken towards the dummy, dashing back in to throw a combination of punches, wincing each time as his knuckles slammed into the solid wood. Once again, Kaze rotated on his heel and swung his leg out at the dummy following the same sequence of moves he had just completed; his goal to reach the dummy mere seconds after the shuriken. 'Left, right, uppercut." Deciding to change up his movements he focused some chakra into his legs and pushed himself up into the air, flipping around slightly in the air to bring his leg down onto the head of the dummy. Leaping off of the dummy Kaze observed his hands, oddly they looked as if nothing had happened, 'Guess their getting used to it.' He thought taking a moment to catch his breath.
Anonymous

Training (Closed/NK,Inv) :p Empty Re: Training (Closed/NK,Inv) :p

Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:47 am
Salzem awoke that morning to his spider crawling off his chest. A hundred pounds worth of spider suddenly being removed from someone would wake anyone up. He sat, blinking his eyes slowly, trying to get the sleep out of his eyes. He sat up, but it seemed as if he had the world had been swept out from under him and he fell. Salzem was more confused than scared however as he seemed to fall much longer than it would take to fall off a bed. Then his back hit the ground this a thud. He wasn't hurt, but more intrigued. The floor... felt like grass? Salzem looked up from where he fell from so he could crawl back into bed but there was no bed. There was a tree. In fact, there were many trees surrounding him. He blinked, trying to comprehend this madness. Then his memories came flooding back. He had just gotten back from his late rounds around the walls. Yes... he remembered now. He had to deal with some smugglers at the gate and was too tired to be bothered with a walk home so he found a tree. Sitting up, he scratched his head, yawned and made his way to the training grounds for a bit of wake-up exercise before he had to go patrol the walls again this morning. Salzem wandered around the maze of trees before finally coming to the training grounds. By the time he had wandered there, the sun was already above the horizon and most of the orange was gone from the sky.

Observing the small clearing of land that was the training grounds, Salzem noticed that there was another person in the training grounds, already ahead of him on that wake-up-exercise apparently. He walked up to the kid and nodded politely, or at least as politely as one can be after falling out of a tree.

"Good morning." Salzem would say.
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:49 pm
"Good morning." The voice surprised Kaze, he paused mid kick to turn and face the direction it came from. Off to his left there was well, he wasn't sure exactly, judging by the size and voice of the person he assumed it was a male, but he couldn't be sure because of the mask on the fellow ninja's face. The only thing visible were the eyes of the stranger, which oddly resembled that of the sharingan due to their red color, upon taking a closer look there were no tomoe. "Doing some early morning training too huh?" He asked with a smile on his face. "My name is Kaze Uchiha, nice to meet you, may I ask yours?" He had always been taught to give his name before asking for someone else's. Kaze would wait for a reply, before asking the young man in front of him if he'd like to train with him.
Anonymous

Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:24 am
As Salzem made his presence known, the kid had turned around and seemed to be eyeing up his face. He got that due to his eyes. They were often the subject of attention with the cold gaze they seemed to always hold. The kid seemed to be no older than 12, with black hair and strange pale white eyes. Was he blind? No... If he were, his eyes wouldn't be focusing on anything... Regardless, the kid introduced himself as Kaze Uchiha. Salzem would nod liking how straight-forward Kaze was.

"Yes I've come for a little wake-up exercise as I've just woken up. My name is Salzem. A pleasure."

Salzem would bow his head in a proper greeting before straightening himself back into a casual stance, arms crossed. His voice however, was a bit hollow as he spoke just a tad too quickly. Salzem never really trusted anyone the first time he meets them. This usually drives people away, leaving Salzem lonely, however, he tries to combat the feeling of distrust whenever he can.

"I gather you are here for training as well, seeing as you are in the training grounds...?"
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:41 am
'Salzem huh.' Seeing that they were both here to do some early morning training and they were both ninja of Konoha, Kaze thought it'd be a good idea to train together. Plus Salzem appeared to be older than Kaze so he was possibly a higher rank as well, meaning he would push Kaze past his limits. "So since we're both here for the same thing, what do ya say, wanna do some sparring?" Assuming the answer to be yes, he would step back roughly 5 meters from his new found comrade, pulling his leather jacket off and tossing it onto one of the many training dummies of his surroudings, and waiting for Salzem to make the first move. "Oh, I almost forgot, taijutsu only, if you're cool with that. Um and if you have an ocular kekkai genkai like my sharingan feel free to use that too." Knees slightly bent Kaze was ready to spring, 'I hope this guy isn't a jounin or something.' He thought smirking to himself.
Anonymous

Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:33 pm
Salzem thought about Kaze's offer for a spar. Kaze had seemed eager to engage Salzem in battle for one reason or another seeing as he had limited the fight to taijutsu only and allowed ocular jutsu. Salzem chuckled to himself internally. Little did this kid know, taijutsu was Salzem's specialty. Seeing as Kaze had aleady taken off his jacket and gotten ready for the fight, Salzem saw no reason but to accept. Salzem cracked his neck, yawned, then lowered himself into a fighting stance. He would let Kaze make the first move so he could get a look at his strength.
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:00 pm
Kaze observed the masked man in front of him slip into a fighting stance, he seemed to want Kaze to make the first move, which was odd. He would have figured that his training partner would have wanted to have the first move, but he also understood why Salzem chose to wait. Salzem most likely wanted to observe Kaze's skills and get a feel for his strength, although Kaze would have preferred it be the other way around but he obliged without issue. Seeing that he was now in charge of how this sparring match started, he decided to start off fast, well as fast as he could anyways, seeing as he'd been slacking on training it probably wouldn't end well but he pushed that thought away instead focusing on his attack. Dashing forward across the five meter gap the Uchiha raised his right fist feigning a punch and driving his left knee towards Salzem's stomach. Regardless of the outcome his first attack Kaze would rotate in the air positioning himself so he could bring his right leg down diagonally onto his opponent's head. If able to he would then use Salzem's shoulder to swing behind his sparring partner, hoping to gain some space. If successful Kaze would sink into a fighting stance waiting for Salzem to take action against him.
Anonymous

Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:52 pm
(sorry for my last post. It was on my phone)

Salzem observed Kaze as he charged. He didn't seem to be going that fast, moving around a speed of 12. He covered the 5 meters of space in between them in a relatively short time. Kaze feigned a punch and attempted to drive his knee into Salzem's gut. If Salzem were a lesser ninja, he might've fallen for such a trick. Salzem stopped Kaze's knee by raising his own, using his lower leg as a shield to block his blow. Kaze would then seem to flip around and attempt to use his foot and drive it into the top of Salzem's head. An admirable technique, one he would have to remember that one. That wouldn't stop him from deflecting it however, As when Kaze's foot came down, Salzem would raise a hand quickly over his head (speed 30) and grab Kaze's ankle, stopping his attack. Salzem would then slam Kaze back into the ground as if he were a mallet. (Strength 7 speed 11) If this would work, Salzem would take 3 steps back, putting about 2 meters of distance between them.
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:53 pm
(No worries, it's cool)

'He's fast.' Kaze thought as his attempt to knee Salzem was easily block, his feint being completely ignored, nonetheless he continued his assault, using the knee that was used to block his to rotate his body in the air allowing him to swing his leg down towards his opponents head. 'Uh-oh.' The thought came as his ankle was suddenly caught, stopping it completely. Kaze's eyes widen as Salzem began to swing him downwards towards the ground, unable to get his shake his ankle free in the few seconds it took for him to reach the ground he would throw his hands towards the ground in an attempt to catch himself before his back slammed into the ground. Using the momentum of his body being throw backwards and down Kaze did a back handspring, landed a couple of meters away he could see Salzem was once again waiting for him to make a move. 'He's clearly more powerful than me, so if I'm going to be able to hit him I have to get him a vulnerable position." He had it, Kaze ran towards the masked man in front of him, dropping to the ground right before reaching him planning to slide into his legs, hopefully forcing his opponent into the air. If his plan worked and Salzem was indeed in the air Kaze'd swing his leg straight up aiming for the chin of his training partner as he came came down from the air. Assuming his kick landed and knocked Salzem back through the air a few meters, the young Uchiha would wait a smirk playing on his lips, pleased with himself.
Anonymous

Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:30 am
Salzem was intrigued as Kaze kept up his offensive despite knowing Salzem's power. Kaze managed to deflect Salzem throwing him down, allowing him to use his arms like a spring and 'bounce' away from him. He was truly much more skilled than he first seemed. Kaze then charged Salzem again. At first, Salzem was a tad confused. Why attempt to do the same thing as before and expect different results? It's madness! What Salzem really didn't expect was Kaze sliding low and knocking his legs out from under him. As he fell, he felt an elbow jam under his chin, knocking his mask off his face. Salzem regained his footing and stumbled back, revealing the rest of his face. It wasn't much different than what Kaze had already saw but his skin was almost the color of snow. Salzem instinctually reached for his mask and slipped it on. Only a moment later did he remember he didn't need it to breath anymore. Back to the fight at hand, Salzem hadn't really been effected too much by the blows, and showed it by scratching his chin where he was struck. It was his turn to go on the offensive.

Salzem charged Kaze as he did himself, (Speed 15) and right before he ran into Kaze, Salzem jumped up, about a foot off the ground, pausing all forward progress,  and twisted himself swiftly to the left bringing his left leg around in a reverse-roundhouse aimed at Kaze's cheek (Strength 6, Speed 10) If he succeeded, Salzem would follow it up by crouching low before springing up and raising his fist in and uppercut aimed at Kaze's chin (Strength 4, Speed 10).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum