Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

the veil in plain sight (open,nk) Empty the veil in plain sight (open,nk)

Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:18 am
Yen gazed at the sky as the sun rays faded within the depth of a cloud obscuring the rays from shining for a few moments as yen thought back on his recent encounters  as he had known it for awhile but his resolution was set as one who would defend his home at all costs and after further consulting himself he fared his heart as not one of skepticism and arrogance but one who would look on the fellow ninja and opposing ninja not as throes stronger nor faster, but themselves within the spectrum of things. "Desire to step further then our bounds when we look at things our world and bounds are what we make them. No matter how fast we be nor what we have" yen murmerd to himself as the sun now began to shine as the cloud made its passing.

Yen smiled as he felt at peace as his resolution was fulfilled. A rank is what one makes it and I might take awhile before I decide to be a joninn as it may be earned in awhile. But I want to enjoy my journey as one who fufiled all of his disire before shouldering my next step.  Yen thought to himself as he watched the sky. 

Yet. Another wave of thoughts emerged from within himself as his hunger for the balence of things as order and chaos lay within the grasp of anyone few chose to look at it fully in the face. Yen felt the calling of his technique come to him as he noted his hunger had a ring to it. Yet the mad song still calls my name of simplicity and base fundamental. Like before there was one there was none. The rhythm still hums within my soul. As the world  goes night to day I see my plate of fate calling. My pandemonium in my grasp yet I can go further well in fact back a step. A step back to the beginning where mind and soul alludes the self and reason becomes doubt as order shifts to chaos as the spirit screams its seldom song the world knows the ones that see it as madness in reality while in fact it's reality showing madness. What one knew was once a lie but now is a truth. A truth I shall reveal to throes who stand as.one who intrude my home or shadow of strife stand over my cared ones. For its truely a mad world when one must bend the rules to their favor.

Although the thoughts danced yens chakra flared a little before breaking back into a famillar pulse brimming from yen. The pulse that he recalled was the start of a long adventure but now the path has changed as the road turned within yen to a more simple term. Control. Yens yellow eyes glowed a little in the glare of the sunlight as the pulse faded and as he gazed back up at the sky once more listening to the world around him.

506/4,500 to mad world
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

the veil in plain sight (open,nk) Empty Re: the veil in plain sight (open,nk)

Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:29 am
Nature.

It was so peaceful here in Konoha that one could not simply walk about its glory and not admire it in the slightest. The young Jounin had taken some time from his free leafed schedule to walk about nature and take some time to himself to figure out some things. Lately he had been hearing a voice in his head, dark and filled with a malice he couldn't understand and wasn't like him in the slightest. It often whispered to him in the darkness, tainting his chakra in ways he couldn't yet understand. He had figured it had something to do with his father, but when one knew nothing of the blood flowing through them it made it difficult to track down exactly what one felt.

Throwing the thoughts on the entity aside, Kasuga continued on his trek through the forest his steps and chakra fairly suppressed, not out of fear no he had no time for that. This was due to his silent-ish nature, if he was silent in voice he would be silence in sensing. The male continued to walk through the forest for some time before picking up another chakra signature in the forest itself. Something had to have been up for it to rage then quell back which interested him a bit. Walking towards the origin of the chakra he stopped some odd four meters to the right of Yen and observed the male in silence...not like he could talk anyways.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:08 am
The first thing that got to yen after a moment of releasing the wave was the fact of the very silent should he had focused more perhaps he would've noticed earlier as he gazed up at the silent fellow within 5 meters from him. Yen smiled and tipped his straw hat as he never met the individual but a kind person he was as he greeted the man. "Hello I'm yen grand day out eh?"

Yet his yellow eyes noted the strange hue as he studied the fellow more. He had a more of not a off setting feel to him yet silent like a void of a sorts pretuding even his breathing I find difficult to hear the bare movement if noted of chest rising and falling could be the only indicator.  Yen thought to himself as he noted the individual. "If I may your quiet a silent type perhaps you noted the pulsating chakra from earlier as I dare say I am not one to be that surprised but perhaps how long were you there?" 

Yen would ask as he closed his eyes and breathed in deeply focusing on the origin of his technique and breaking it down to the pulsating chakra. Yen would look back over to the man and smile as he spoke. "No need to show much alarm I'm breaking down a few basics here on something." Yen would speak as he released another pulsating wave of chakra that retracted flairing his chakra once more yet yen at this point analysed the wave he released noting that it was like the start of his pandemonium technique it was a baisis for sure as a solid foundation to spring board into as yen muttered a few notes in mind.

"The fact remains while in base form it could go much further here with a little tweaking and a power reduction" yen spoke as he felt his chakra within him adjust slightly to his will and expand out from within him as he released another wave of chakra. This one much thinner to his eye as his chakra flared. It was a nice increase for sure in range as the wave expanded  10 more meters from the standard of pandemonium yen nodded with approval as his control of his yin yang techniques seemed to have improved considerably. Yet before he could take the depths of the technique the question of distance was the big question as for to reach his desired out come he would need 50 meters as yen glanced towards a tree about 50 meters into the thickets. 

Yen smiled as he nodded at the man again and asked a favor. "IF I may ask assistance. I need a marker of sorts a kunai towards that tree with the limp branch that is about 50 meters from where I am. As this fellow here is going to be a fun one for sure. After I break down it further that is as it's going to be a nice personal technique of mine." Yen said with a kind smile

1,13/4500 to mad world
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:55 pm
It appeared that the male (he assumed from the voice) had noticed him in his silence and even offered him a small nod and a few words. Now here came the tricky part about conversing with Kasuga- His voice. He looked at the male for a moment before walking a little closer at least within reading range when he pulled out a worn looking paper pad and pencil jotting something down and showing it to the male," Kagusa. Nature is one of the worlds few gifts that no matter how old one gets it is still magnificent."

Flipping the paper he idly listened to the male before nodding and tapping his chin with the pencil. The thoughts were flowing and yet he had been sitting here looking at the male before nodding and showing the paper " I had noticed the pulse of chakra about five minutes ago when I had been coming closer to this location. It seemed as if something was off kilter within yourself, but it seems you got it under control. My silence however is best for myself and others," showing the scar across his neck it would be apparent that he had been a mute though for how long had been...debatable.

As the male had explained what he had been doing it had caused Kasuga to wonder what exactly he had been working on. Had he known about this he would have attempted to help yet he had been dealing with his own issues and thus didn't ask. Nodding his head he simply wrote down "I'm not alarmed. I am more curious as to what you are working on" his eyes looking at the male more intently before flipping the paper and waiting for the male to say something relation to what he had said.

The favor had him curious for a moment as he reached behind him to find his pouch, nothing. Sighing for a moment he thought of something a little better. Setting the pad into his back pocket he would twirl the pencil in his fingers before launching it towards the fifty meter mark of the branch, the pencil lodging itself into the branch. Pulling out another one out of his pouch he would write down on the pad "Is that good enough by any chance?" though as he said this he would attempt something of his own. Putting the utensils in his pocket, he would hold out his hand, the off colored eyes focusing before materializing a blade into his hand. He didn't know how he could do it, but it was as if something inside of him had been guiding him into doing it.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:08 am
Yen nodded silently  I see mute by an unfortunate fate. Yet he makes the silence his weapon. As it seems. More then that his identity. Yet I can feel the silence around him and it's pure. An understanding choice and noble decision for sure.  Yen thought to himself as the man wrote out things yet again after tossing his pen into the tree 50 meters away. "Perfect  kagusa" yen stated as a blade materialized into the mans hand an incredibly unique ability and one yen figured went much further then normal summonin. now ain't that something the fact that creating is not the for front of a god but that it works amongst us as well. Yet it might be basic in appearce but it's more then that for one to appear like that could only explain it had to have already existed for  such an appearance. The works of yin yang as it may not be of a slight instability but as if he can summon it at will. 

Yen thought to himself as he set his hands together in the rat handsign and another chakra wave shot out from yen as he was considering the thought the wave reached about 38  meters from yen as a Gazette effect would occur should kagusa would've been looking at yen at that moment flaring yens chakra once again before settling it just as suddenly. "I can say that your ability there is similar from what I could tell as a base creation ability. Similar to the yin yang techniques yet it's not looking at it l the blade is like it came from somewhere else to be honest. Fascinating  that there are throes who could at will call upon such things. Perhaps it's deeper then what most would assume though. And sometimes the sender lies right in front of us when we are seeking them. A veil is only a covering and it's the choice we make to uncover or hide what's there. Like this technique it could be taken as one would wonder the origins yet it's not as complex you see. It's going back to the basics of chakra creation just like relearning to walk but instead of making an element you are touching the root of the element and manipulating the way chakra can be used. Affecting the physical that can make what is and what could be, while brushing the dream and what can be imagined. With ones will being the true factor."

Yen smiled at kagusa and looked at the blade speaking. "Imagine what lies beyond that and what else you could summon plenty of fascinating weapons just as long as you don't lose yourself to the madness of creation you can do about anything. Such as the power of wielding light and darkness along with physical and spirit energy. I wonder though kagusa what shall you make next? After all doesn't the depths of the ability call to you like a long lost freind? We can't heed every call but this one I have a feeling is special." 

Yen smiled at kagusa as he turned towards him facing kagusa and curious to what he would do next.

1,665/4,500 for mad world
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:29 am
The only thing present on his face had been a smirk as he swung the blade a bit from left to right making sure that he didn't hit Yen in the slightest. It was a new feeling altogether as if it was dormant within him yet waiting for this moment just a subtle push in order to get the right moment to pop up. Though the more he held the sword the more he felt like he had been forgetting something important and a dark voice rang inside of his head whispering "All in due time." The words made no sense to him and yet all he could do was idly hold the sword in his hand as it became lighter and lighter. His hand firmly gripping the hilt he focused on making it disappear before looking into his hands like a deer in head lights before he had registered Yen speaking to him.

As Yen flared his chakra again he watched as he performed another technique, his chakra sensory telling him that something was about to him and yet it was interesting none the less. Creation...No it didn't feel like he had been creating it, more like he was pulling something already existing into the material plane. Pulling out another pencil and then his pad writing something down and showing it to Yen " Its not like that..I think. It felt like I had been pulling something that had already existed into our world...As if someone else had been holding that same sword before me, almost as if...IT came natural to me. Maybe it has something to do with my fathers bloodline, but asking him isn't easy because I do not know where he is and my mother....isn't around anymore." he didn't know where to start looking when it came to his abilities though he knew something had been awakening inside of him.

Looking down into his hands even though they were grasping items, he smiled and continued to write something down before showing it to the male," If its a veil i wonder how long until it is revealed what...it is. I want to know more about this, but all in due time I suppose. It feels as if there is more to me than most would think, but as i continue my training and see what the records have on me it will become clearer in time I suppose." At that moment he shrugged and looked up into the sky for a moment, wondering on the words himself. All in due time sounded like he was going to find out something that would change his life forever, yet he didn't exactly believe that. If anything was going to happen he would need more resources...Need to travel so that he could find what he needed. Until then however simply pushing the thresholds of this power was his only option.

The thoughts of what he could summon made an idea appear inside of his head, one of which he would need to attempt later if he could. For now he continued to listen to Yen as he wrote something down and soon showed it to the male " It feels like it had been there all along with something else...more primal. No the correct word would be basic, as if it was encoded into me. If its calling out to me now to grasp for it then I need more training in order to bring it out and see just what I can do with it in order to find out more about not only myself...but those who also carry this blood line." putting the pad of paper and pencil back into his ninja pouch he sat down on the ground slowly closing his eyes as he dove into the depths of his own mind, slowly peering into the cast of shadows that laid bare his memories and somewhere in there held the answer he had been searching for.

[1178]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:54 am
Yen smiled as kagusa explained his idea of the ability as it was his bloodline by his appearance yen was caught off guard as his interest began to peak slightly more as he read more of what kagusa explained as his bloodline the sinilarity between yin yang release was very similar and perhaps it was on the lines at least. Yen nodded and shook his head as he read kagusa's notes after  A moment of thought passed as yen set up his chakra once more. Speaking up yen brought up another point. "If the weapon was placed somewhere then can be called on by you or another. Then the location of these weapons may not be too far. Intact if you can do this only and may be others  in your clan a large pool of this may be placed as a insigma of bloodline based calling. Somilar to me an aburame even though the physical manifestation of the bloodline are insects the location is in fact localized. Meaning the scource of your weapons could be  within you or some way to call upon the weapons. As these are no ordinary weapons if so."

Yen noted that some way or such this was making things clearer to yen as his own path was also walking down a grey line as he noted his own progress down the creation of things. " it's truely frightening when you touch the fabrics of creation knowing that the sage centuries ago had too touched the same thing with ease when reaching the point of bending the very fabrics of reality and imagination to formulate elemental use. The fact that touching such basis as simple as it remains in our eyes pushing the spectrum to our will is like moving a mountain with a twig." Yen spoke with a slight hint of hyperness as he took note that he could take the jutsu further or make his own techniques at will. Yet looking at the pen yen flared his chakra up to his will again a tad bit stronger as he manipulated the light and dark energies in the area around the two before releasing another wave visualizing the effect  as he molded the chakra  to radiate from him similarly to pandemonium except the madness of reversing the movements of a being and their minds being fooled was truely the challenge as the air and his imagination melded  the pulsating chakra turned grey as yen noticed  a bird taking flight veered into a tree and fall to the ground. In panick. No more then 25 meters away. Yet the wave reached no more then 45 meters as yen exhaled nothing that the limitation  of range was nearing the pen.

"Yep it's truely a challenge kagusa but that's where the study comes. Delving into the unknown wether outselves or not draws us to the closer biases of our identity. I wonder what is it that makes the grand challenge for our life as shinobi our duty to our homes and selves that drives some to the brink of madness or perhaps to take things in their own hands in their own sense of judgement to thoes that are strangers? The many archetypes of people are as various as there are ninjas. What do you see yourself as kagusa?" Yen asked as he looked over at the man observing the man's and his sword.

Wc: 2,229/4,500 for mad world
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:44 am
As he continued to listen to the male he would think on what it meant to know himself though through Yen he had been slowly understanding himself. When he mentioned that it was possible that one could easily bring these weapons back and forth then what would be the case for other things? If that was the case then he could easily find something...that had been in that place and had attached itself to him. Maybe it was from birth or maybe it had been something encoded into as a last present from his father. Whatever the case may have been he had a feeling that he would have been finding out sooner or later. With that being the case he began to write something down slowly before showing it," Not a place...but a realm. When I summoned that sword it felt as if it was in a space...not an area, something here nor there. I cannot explain it fully yet when i held the sword i got that impression," it didn't take him long to hear the voice yet again, more prominent as it was scratching the veil of his mind.

The veils of creation...That made him think on something. He had delved into the aspects of space time and he figured just now that it would be like a vast storage space though what all did it contain. If one could travel there then could they find the answers they were looking for? No...It couldn't have been that way, but the thought was useful to which he nodded and smiled for a moment before looking at his pen for a moment. If he looked at his pen as the sword and remembered how he summoned it, he could then try to put some prinicpal behind it. Thinking of just that he sat the pen down and held his right hand high into the air as he looked up to it. Taking a deep breathe he summoned the same sword into his hand and looked it over for a moment, the hypothesis he made about how it works coming into play. He made an image in his mind and then with the sword being there he called out to it, forming it into his hand.

The smiled turned into a grin as he willed it to disappear and thus it did, showing him that he did indeed have control over this power. Maybe this was one of the gifts left by from his father but a small whisper confirmed this to him," You think because you skimmed the waters you made a breakthrough? What a naive little boy you are," the voice echoing in his mind as he looked around in silence before shaking his head and writing something down," I will go about researching this and when i do i will master it...," with that he sat the pad down onto the ground and looked into the sky, his mind wandering back to that voice...Just what was it?
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:13 pm
Space and time huh then and for some way to make a whole realm to weapons the fact remains that there could be some true relics that are there. Not like the sage if that's the case but perhaps something there.  yen thought to himself as kagusa showed yen another message this one made yen smile as his resolve was apparent and it was true to the calling. Yet something caught yens attention like he was starting to pull away. Perhaps it was his own imagination as he noted kagusa and thought as he made his words known. "If I may what is it you seek with such power within the Palm of your hand? Although there never is a wrong or right awnser to ones disire with their abilities we don't want to let ourselves become the unbalance of the world for even with all at our disposal we truely have nothing to gain except understanding of our place in the spectrum. Although we shift like the waves we are only a speak amid the world that float among the light and darkness and float on the oceans of eternity. Our deeds will become like rocks and the wind eternally redone till the sky and seas are no more and the earth and achievements become like sand blown in the wind. Yet in your life what do you seek to accomplish with this power? Peace which will erupt into war? Or war that erupts into peace. Or perhaps you can cut a new path that hasn't been explored? I am curious with your creed and duty kagusa?"

Yen looked out from under his straw hat with a smile but his yellow eyes sung a story of curiosity and wonder of the individual before him that wielded power to call from beyond. Why that is? Because yen noted something about kagusa he was learning about himself and full acceptance of his role and yen although young could see that there was more to the man he didn't need abilities to trust his instincts nor eyes to see a veil opening before him as kagusa was deep and discovering his awnser and his heritage may be a start but never the end point  he could transcend to a point beyond which I may even see if he looks further beyond the veil of the blades perhaps he could even... Perhaps. Yen noted as he set up his chakra again as he spoke. 

"I may be young and not have seen the world but I know when one see's new things there is no telling the depths of a kekegenkai yet it's more then that as it is a part of you through disire and seeking it calls you deeper into the depths of knowledge yet I can feel it vibrating through the spectrum as while many dictate their heart and soul to a gain of forging a better world through actions, the fact remains that we forge our selves like a smith before the hot iorn into our apperances you embody silence and loyalty to your heritage as well as family. Yet I wonder if you could perhaps transcend beyond that and become one with that which you seek? Seeing your abilities perhaps showed me a glimpse of the possibility of you being more then the sword weilder but perhaps the blades and body as one the blade that in our squandering world of strife and deception that clears the veil. And no one commands such a blade because you are the one who can do so. Perhaps with a relic of the past from whence that blade came from"

Yen spoke as he sent out another pulse of chakra as he finished speaking further molding the chakra as he reached the limit of the 50 meters a drop of sweat fell from his forehead as he noted that he couldn't push the pulse further as it was a grand distance as he felt another pulse of chakra escape him yen shook his head as he began to work further on the illusion mixing the fact that the bird from earlier was twitching sporadically yen began to focus on the intent of the illusion as the bird began to get to its feet losing balence as it wobbled around almost confused as it began to flutter about unable to move as it fell to the ground a helpless tweet escaping it's beak.

WC:2,970/4,500 for mad world
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:27 am
What did he seek? The question was enough for one to stop and think about their goals clearly, one would only move forward to either pursuit a dream or move in order to find their own destiny. Kasuga had been wanting to learn about his family, what he could do and once he did all of that? He then wanted to use what he had to protect his family, and develop into a ninja his mother would be proud of. With that single regard he looked over to Yen, slowly writing something down as he continued to contemplate the answer that he had so desperately been looking for. After coming to a complete stop he would show the male the paper that he had written on so carefully," What i seek isn't a dream or a road, but a path I must take to find out the most important questions- who am I and what is it I can do. I have no idea what my family could do or if i have any family outside of what I know...but in order to grasp this power, i must find out," sitting the paper to the side he would continue standing and stretching, his mind moving towards a different area.

These words he had just spoken caused him to think on the power that had literally just spawned in him at this moment. The sword that would appear and disappear as he focused on it only made him wonder who he got the ability from. To his knowledge his mother was just another typical normal shinobi with no clan roots, which left his father whom he had never met a day in his life. These thoughts quickly formed until he flipped the page and wrote something down to Yen," excuse my leaving but I must be off, i have to find out something and for this I am going to need to go through everything at my old home, thank you for your help and i hope your jutsu goes well," with that he would slide his belongings into his pocket and walk off out of the forest towards the village.

[Exit, 2045. Claiming Yen's chakra memorized, 10 stats and Re-quip]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum