Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
An Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaFar Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun
Jun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

You look Familiar (p) Empty You look Familiar (p)

Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:10 pm
The thick heals of Juns boots echoed down the dark hallway. The only light came from flickering torches that went down the length of the hallway. It just made the entire place look like some strange sex dungeon. Which sometimes you’d think akuma could be capable of. Because sometimes the akuma did strange things that no once could really accounter for. Jun had no idea why she was here right now. Hare parents had gained word that she’d gotten promoted to a genin finally so there was going to be a celebration. Apparently. A celebration for her achievement. At her house. In the basement. With this sort of lighting. She didn’t honestly believe that there was anything good going on in this dungeon of a basement. There were years of her childhood that had gone missing down there somewhere. She was still looking to get those thigns back someone. But so far they were hidden much more securely than even under the couch coushins. She Arrived at the final door in the hallway which lead to the actual dungeon session of the compound. Her long fingers knocked up aginst the room, and sent a solid noise flying through the room beyond. “It’s Jun.” 
Creepily the door creeked open without anyone opening it up for her. There was some sort of invisible butler tending to he door to the dungewon. The basement of the akuma branch of the family wasn’t actually a dungeion that’s just what Jun liked to call it. Seeing that she was usually locked down here with no option of escape she thought it was a suitable name for the room. Her time here was mostly training. The length of the dungeon was at least as much area as the compound is on the surface. Spread through it’s grey walls were training equipment. Balance beams, acrobatic type stuff like that. Somewhere around here was the cot that Jun had usually slept on up until she became a full blown adult. She hadn’t seen the sun until she was a teenager. Imagine what that was like. So you’ll have to excuse this upcoming conversation. You’ll have to excuse that Jun doesn’t show her parents any respect, it’s mainly because they were the ones who turned her into a weapon. An act which she didn’t not particularly appreciate.
Cleared out in the dungeon was a large enough space for a large circle to be drawn with all sorts of glyphs and symbols written around it. A star was drawn and five braziers sat at the tip of each of the sides of the star. The whole thing slooked very much like the set up fro a cult movie, and Jun didn’t really know what to say. She knew her family was the demon branch of the tengai family but she’d never thought that they would actually try and summon  a demon. She folded her arms in on one another. “What’s going on?” Jun asked the emptiness of the room. Her parents and family was in here somewhere. They hardly ever left jun unsupervised. Their physiologist had told them that Jun’s training would run a high chance of her becoming extremely suicidal. She’d managed to hold strong. She had angers that she would have much rather aimed at something else. 
“We’re giving you a gift for your graduation my daughter.” It was her mother’s voice. The woman herself came slinking out from a corner, like a snake. Woah that wasn't a terribly polite way to describe a woman. She walked out smoothly, creating no wakes behind her. Her skin was ever so slightly starting to wrinkle, and her hair was silver in color, but it looked good. She was like that one musical actress who gets better looking the older she gets, Barbara something. 
"Those ruby slippers I'd always wanted, mother you shouldn't. Also my name is jun. Jun, you know you picked that name out. You don't have to call me daughter. I know what I am to you." She shrugged. "Oh whatever, I'm so over this. What sort of loot do you have for me?"
Her mother looked at her strangely. They certainly didn't think that all the training would turn her daughter into such a smart ass. That's what you get for performing experimental physiological training on your daughter for the better part of two years. Ya never know what you're going to get. "We're going to grant you a companion to keep you company through your journeys as a weapon for the clan."
Jun was just flabbergasted, awed, shocked, surprised, and other synonyms not to mention.  Her parents had spent almost twenty years making sure she didn't have any friends, family, attachments. Much of anything in the line of other human relations. So now here they were gating her a friend? It was something that She just couldn't understand. The expression on her face said it all and her mother quickly filled in the questions her face was proposing. "You've completed your training it's time that we started introducing you to the concept of making bonds. Not to actually have them mind you, but so you can manipulate and use them to your advantage. Because for us that's all that relationships are a path to higher, and more pure power. Do you understand."
"Yup. Now you're sounding like the mother I always knew, and loved. And by knew I mean just knew what your voice on an intercom sounded like. And by loved, well best not say that. Come on gift me! Where's my present? Do I at least get to rip off some wrapping paper off my new friend?"
"We'll be summoning a demon for you to team up with."
Gee that was a little on the nose don't you think? The Demon branch summoning demons. It was just so obvious wasn't it? She shrugged. More power was good, no matter what form it took. She had to admit that much. Her parents training had worked. She didn't really care how she got things as long as she got it. "Demons eh? Powerful stuff?"
The women whom jun called her mother shrugged, not intrested in the question it would seem. "Not really. Minor servant demons. Nothing I'd be impressed with. However they are stupid, and they are dedicated. So if nothing else they'll serve you mindlessly. In fact they are probably the best freinds you could ask for. They never ask anything of you, and only give. don't expect any human relationships you make to be so gratifying." In the Akuma house hold nihilism wasn't just a state of mind, it was the norm.
"You have a husband don't you?"
"I fail to see your point." Her father quipped making his way into the room, swining a insent burner around as he did. "I use your mother just as much as she uses me. That's the beauty of relationships in our family. They're never one sided like they are on the outside."
Jun went ahead and stopped them right there. She didn't want to know just how one sided or not her parents using of each other was. Even though she didn't really thing of them as her parents, she still didn't need the images in her head. In reality she dreamt that her parents lived far away somewhere. free from all the hate and war that was so infused her this world. She'd find them one day. And she'd never leave when she did. "Alright, well. Like I've been saying just give me the damn demon."
Her parents shrugged, and nodded to one another. Despite their best efforts their daughter just didn't appreciate all the hard work that they had put into raising her. It was a shame really. "Very well." Her father gestured for her to sit in the middle of the circle. You know the demonic one on the floor. "Sit right their and we'll commence with the summoning."
"You're totally going to sacrifice me to summon this thing aren't you." Jun laughed taking her place despite her voiced concern.
"Of course not!" Her mother shouted almost sounding hurt. Jun was actually a little taken back by this. "Your gift is so powerful it's unlikely it'll be seen within this generation. You're the most pure form of the Akuma branch that we could possibly get in our life times. To loose you, to kill you, would almost be like killing our entire branch. We would give our lives to make sure that you live and spread your gift to all of our clan." Yeah that would explain it. Already they were asking for grand children. classic. "Now take off your shirt." Jun was just too done with the whole situation to even level a decent snarky bomb at that one. She did as she was told. Slid her jacket off of her arms, and threw her shirt over her head and onto the floor. She then balled up the iteams and threw them out of the circle. She didn't want a shirt demon or something being summoned instead. "We now do the chant of summoning." Sounded like the right steps to take when summoning a being. Her mother started speaking in an alien tongue that Jun did not understand. It sounded demonic enough. She starting walking into the circle while her father walked around it waving his invents and stinking the whole room up with it's funny smell. Quite unexpectedly Jun's mom placed her slender hand on Jun's back. It felt relaxing at first but as the words went on it started to burn. Like fire. Hot brands and coals. She started to feel her skin actually boil, and warm. It felt like something was being torn out of the hot tar of her back. She let out a loud scream, but as always the basement walls kept the activity of the akuma branch nice and quite from the rest of the world. No sounds were heard, except those of chirping birds. The chanting grew more intense and so Did Jun's screams. Until finally Jun's mother removed her hand and the pain stopped. They chanted a few last words and at last the ceremony ended and Jun was nearly comatose on the floor. "Get up you, that was nothing compared to the gift you just received. Stand to your feet and receive it."
"I'm going to kill you one of these days." Jun growled crawling up to her feet. In front of her was a bat the size of two large bowling balls. It flapped to keep itself afloat and it had a big human grin on it's face. One side was white, and one was black, and it looked like the two colors were stitched together like some sort of surgery had been performed on the thing. "huh." she announced not suring what else to say. Was she really going to be lugging this thing around with her.
"What do you think?" Her father asked. Her licked his fingers and put our a candle.
Jun just shrugged. She kind of hated that it had two different colors. With a sudden act of violence she thrust her hands into the body of the bat breaking open it's skin and organs, and putting her hands deep within the body. With a might grunt she ripped the demon in half one black and one white and thew the pieces onto the floor. "I'd say they were just half a woman now." She laughed to herself. "Reform you idiots I didn't say you could die." Her parents were looking at her in a shocked manner. They certainly hadn't expect that. Then before their eyes the two pieces of the demon formed into two separate bats. Two miniature demons created from a single one! They both floated with that same sickening grin on their face. "Thanks for the gift ma. Hope you don't mind that i pimped them out some." With a slight chuckle she waved her hand and walked out of the basement, her two new friends following in her heels.

(2015, +10 stats, and getting my familiar!)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

You look Familiar (p) Empty Re: You look Familiar (p)

Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:23 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum