Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
An Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaFar Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Familiar, eh?  Empty Re: Familiar, eh?

Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:12 pm
Kira sat in a tall tree, her legs swinging over one of the branches as she rested from a tough training session. In her left hand was a bottle of cold water, the perspiration dripping slowly to the ground below every few moments and as she raised it to her lips to take a small sip of the liquid she paused noticing someone enter the area. Her eyes turned to the person, her free hand turning the mask from the side of her head to cover her face and as he sat down she slipped from the branch to land around three meters from him. Her suit his her chakra, making the girl nearly impossible to sense, and as such she decided to announce her presence as she walked toward him.

"Hello....who are you and what buisiness have you in the jungle?"

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:33 am
She waited, one hand on her hip in a questioning stance that would be useless until he decided to turn around. Her posture commanded respect, her cold eyes studying the strange man behind the safety of her mask. She'd seen him walk up and didn't recognize him at all as friend or foe, which made it strange that he would suggest he worked for echo. Perhaps she would gather a bit of information first.

"Sorrow. Cry havoc my child and release your plague upon this world." Moments after she spoke a horrific scream like a woman being embraced by the cold hands of a terrifying death filled the clearing. A dim purpl light formed in front of her to quickly enter this realm, the enormous scythe blade flashing I to existence standing strait upwards with the blade resting against the soil below. One hand grasped the hilt firmly, the blade turned to her right to curve up past her body on the left side, and a ringing of chain ushered across the jungle as the ranged portion entered the work, it's long chain held in her off hand just in case. "I am the hells angel. I work for kuushou of the burning sky and the village hidden in the waterfall is under my protection as are it's outer land. Whom is this you speak of why have you saught him here where are you from and what is you mission?"

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:56 am
In an instant her stance and demeanor changed drastically. The girl would almost seem to tower over her opponents when the facade of hells angel was put forth but now, with confirmation that he was here by her personal request she relaxed. The weapon began to glow once more, this time aqua blue as it left the world the same way it entered, echoing with the horrific signature screech. "In that case you are here at my summons" she took a pause to move the mask hiding her face, setting it back across the left side of her head. "I am kiranomo. "

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:30 pm
Her eyes shifted questioning let at the comment. It was a natural thing she supposed for people of iwa to know of the demon priest, though it was also unusual for there to be someone in iwa she didn't recognize. The more she looked at him, studying his face for any recollection the more she felt like they had in fact met. "Yes.....he's part of my ninja team. Why?"

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:00 pm
She nodded listening to him as he continued to speak her her team. She was having trouble placing the voice....it was certain at this point that they had in fact met but she really couldn't place him . Perhaps it was the death playing with her memory, but in trust the more she thought about it the more she realized that with everything her time in iwa was fuzzy at best.

"Well echo is tending to buisiness. He asked me to send the letter with his personal seal to bring the ninja of iwa and yuki all to taki for some reason. Youka is actuslly the reason I'm out here. I haven't been able to find him since I spoke with echo and the village leader taiga. Also so were clear if you adress me as anything but hells angel outside of this clearing I will have to kill you. "

"Remarkable" Selene said to no one in general within the young girls head. The words were available only to herself and amber, who she expected to comment shortly.

"She really isn't the terrified girl I his within. She's grown Selene. I'm proud"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum