Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

You look familiar, well like one at least. (p) Empty You look familiar, well like one at least. (p)

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:34 am
Coco glanced a weary eye at the salamander who was sitting in her living room looking over at her. He was cute. There was no dobut at all about that. She just wanted to pick him up and spin him around the room, but that wasn't the current situation unfortunetly. Not that there was a bad situation going on. But this matter was a little sensitive so it was best to ask with at least a semblace on Decorum. So what the situation was, was more of a job interview. Kind of like hwn eyou interbiew a nanny to take care of your children. Only she was the one being interviewed. This mute little salamander was Manasa's son. Yes that's right. The goddess of all poisons and cures wanted coco Wei Salamander princess to baby sit her sun. Coco's life had gotten so funny lately. She looked once more at the Salamander known as ra-ra. Other than being cute she tried to pick out some distinguishing features. He was an Axotol. His Flesh was pink, his eyes were lidless black and beady, his limbs were small and cute like his mothers. His fingers were long, but still cute, and his arms were a little underdeveloped but they still looked seriously cute on him. He was much larger than his mother. He was three feet long, and just cute as a button. His mouth was wide and smiling though flat like an arrow head. He had the same Head ferns as his mother, and boy did he make them work, his tail was long ish, and it had a fin that was a little transparent. He had gills, and his boyd rips could be seen by people. However he was the only Salamander that Coco had met who didn't speak. Most of the just talked too darn much. Something else she'd learned about him was that he didn't have any chakra. He was of the same type of salamander as Harou, he was brute strength rather than just a big pool of chakra. Which Coco found really interesting because Manasa was basically just a big ball of Chakra, and now her son had non at all. Coco wondered if he was a disappointment to his mother. Coco could relate. Her entire family was a family of doctors and nurses, and she wasn't. It was only her and her mother who were ninja, and she'd always felt like the family was disappointing in her letting them down. Though she really had always planned on becoming a ninja doctor at some point in her life she'd abandoned that. She'd studied hard for that section of becoming a ninja, but it really didn't seem to have worked ot for her. The first time she felt a shuriken fly from her hand and hit dead center a target dummy she was hooked. She looked for a thrid time at Ra-ra now feeling a bit of kinship with the amphibian, Alright let's get this show on the road. 

Coco turned her attention to mansas and asked her to clarify her position once more. "So what is it that you want for me?" Her voice ws was calm and fleaty, she was feeling good at the moment. Yinping was funning in her arms and she was bouncing herself up nd down on the couch trying to get her to calm down. Meanwhile a giggling little Akir was getting a nice little sink bah in the other room by one of her clones. She felt like she was in a good place in life right now. Her short brown hair was just on point. It looked so good she wondered how she'd never tried to get it to look tlike this. She enjoyed being blonde, but this hair just felt so right. So good. She flet like it really completed her sporty look. Her green eyes started lovingly at her salamander friend. Her lips perched into a small smile, and her slightly chunky body rested on the couch confortably. Fussy little chunky blonde headed yin was just pitching a fit, and coco just wanted to girl to calm down. It wasn't really harshing her mellow but she knew others didnt' really like to be around other peoples screaming babies. Even if they were freinds with the mothers. "Oh I know, I know Yin, it's so hard to be a baby." She giggled to herself, and the baby and turned back to manasa motioning for her to begin her explanation wiht ehr eyes. Coco made the motion with her eyes. She din't want Mansaa to explain with her eyes, that would be an exercise in torture.

Manasa was  an amazingly Cute little Salamander Goddess who controlled all poisions. If that sentence alone dindn't make you think that she was awesome you are dead on the inside.She's a short little think only twenty three centimeters in length, Which put her at about only one third of the actual lenght of her her son. Though even when coco thought about how sily that was it wasn't even strange in humans for sons to eventually grow taller than their mothers. She had a small little covering of Pinkish white skin. Lidless eyes. Six Feather like gills on it's wide flat head, Like coco had said with Ra-ra she liked to call them head ferns. They were really gills and also sensory organs used to sense things while she was under water, but as it was she liked to call them by cute names. Teh Axotol didn't seem to mind Coco fawning over them. Regular salamanders did, but Kasunda was a bit fat head, and didn't know nothing about nothing. She was a frail little thing underdeveloped legs with long digits, not truly made for transporting a character across long distance of land but perfectly suitabel for a salamander who mainly lived in the water. Plus when Manasa wasn't sleeping on top of her babies she seemed to spend a lot of time sleeping in the middle of a poisonous swamps.. She had light pink skin, that was almost transparent. Her eyes were like two cute little buttons that gave her like a cartoon look that was just adorable. wonderful adorable eyes that hid the fact taht she had the ability to just melt down an entire building without even batting an eye. Manasa was actually pretty scary when you heard about what she could do. She had two cute little holes that made up her nose, her sub-aquatic snufflers. For an amphibian the little girl always had like a content cat like smile on her face. She had a serious cat mouth. "I'd like you to take care of my Son Ra-RA for me."

Well taht was a nice little up front way of asking. If there was one thing you could say about the salamanders. They didn't take any time with beating around the bush. Which coco liked she was a straight to the point type of girl. "And why would that be?" Coco couldn't help but giggle out. 

"Well I'm raising yor babies so ti only seems right athat you raise mine too." Fair enough. Coco couldn't really argue that.

CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

You look familiar, well like one at least. (p) Empty Re: You look familiar, well like one at least. (p)

Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:18 am
Coco's eyes narrowed. Was Manasa just abbandonig her child on her. If so that wasn't going to go well. Coco had a bit of a sore spot about that kind of thing. Of course then she considred teh fact taht manasa mighte be suggesting that the two of them just live together and start a hilarious commedy show. Now that would be television that she would watch. Two singel mothers, one a ninja and one a salamander move to a new city and try to find love, while also raising their children. It wasn't going to be easy, but no one said that being a mother ever was. "I'm sorry I just don't understand. You want me to adopt your child or something?"  She supposed that the kids could use a pet. Even if he did spew poison. He assumed. He was Manasa's son so if he didn't that'd be weird. Right?

Manasa shook her head. "Now I want you to train him!" she said ti like it was obvious. Coco decided to take vback her precious comment about them being straight shooters, how was coco suppose to get that out of what Manasa had said? She'd be crazy to do that. "He's got absolutely no chakra to call his own so I can't rally teach him how to be a powerful salamander when it comes to Jutsu. You however are plenty strong when it comes to physical stuff. You're a brute like that!" She laughed to herself and coco frowned before finally breaking down into her own laugh. Guilty! "I'd send him to live with his uncle but Harou is kind of one of the salamanders who's trying to over throw me right now. Don't really want to send him with someone that dangerous. Salamanders are generally a nice lot of people, but as you know Harou can be a nasty piece of work when he wants to be." Oh coco knew that. Luckily she'd smacked the guy right on the head and earned his respect but coco understood that he could be an awfully mean, that's why she hadn't summoned him yet. She wasn't really afraid of him, but she defiently was. It was a little scary trying to summong somoen who'd tried to eat your babies when you first met. Sure they were friends and were cool now, but he'd still tried to eat her babies, and that was just something that coco had a long memory about. So sue her.

"Oh I see." Coco's view on the situation was now clear to her. It was kind of funny that she'd thought that manasa was just throwing her kid at her. "You just want me to train him! Oh well that is completely understandable. I can make him nice and strong, even Harou is going to make him an object to look up to. Sure he may not be that big, but he'll pack the punch needed to get the job done. How does that sound Ra-ra?" Coco looked over to her future salamander and leaned forward and smiled at him. Which of course he didn't say anything because he was a mute. Sadly. Coco blushed and felt a little dumb for trying it. "Oh Right sorry." The salamander just waved his hands as if to say 'hey forget about it.' So chill for an amphibian. She was defiantly an Axolotl type of girl. Apparently te poor pink boy was born without vocal chords. No chakra and vocal chodrs Coc ohoped that he didn't end up being the runt of the family. Funny considering Manasa was one of the smallest, and yet was the most powerful. Coco had decided that, that wasn't going to happen. She was going to turn this salamander from zero to hero. He was an under dog like her. She didn't have any clan powers either and she still managed to be an absolutely kick but girl! She was goign todo the same for him. "We're going to be a great team Ra-Ra don't you worry. Now what sort of things can he do Manasa. Data data data I can not make bricks without clay." Maybe nto the best thing to say. Coco wasn't sure that Manasa read too many sherlock Holmes book. If she did... well they'd need to start a book club together.

Mansa rose her head upwards and smiled. "Oh he's a very gifted boy. He can manipulate his size and body structure in order to increase various attributes of his body. He can be fast strong, durable whatever you want. And of course he's my son so he can spray out a pretty durable air born poison. Not only that but he has the ability to regrow any damage delt to him. His cell regeneration is amazing. He can fire his tough out like a whip and capture enemies with it. Honestly if he had a chakra stat he'd be one of the most powerful Salamanders out there when he was an adult. He might be without it!"

Coco turned as white as a sheet. Okay so it looked like she wouldn't be raising him above his humble origins. She could accept that. "Welcome aboard Ra-RA! You had me at poison!"

(TWC 2073)
1k ryo
and Ra-ra for my familiar
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

You look familiar, well like one at least. (p) Empty Re: You look familiar, well like one at least. (p)

Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:47 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum