Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyofu Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Kyo-Kyo picks his Familiar Empty Kyo-Kyo picks his Familiar

Sun May 12, 2013 9:54 pm
Kyofu had just bought a summoning scroll from a nearby shop in the Volcano village. He decided it was about time that he had a familiar. A familiar is a animal partner that a ninja signs a contract with. Once you sign a contract with said species you are able to summon them. A lot of ninjas use familiars in battle as it give them the upper hand in certain situations. Kyofu being a Kenjutsu artist really hasn't relied on other much but he knew that adding this to his arsenal may come in handy in battles. He's been thinking about what type of animal species he would sign a contract with for ages now. But today was the day he had finally decided. He needed something that would add to his style and make it stronger. Something that would be able to go along with his style. No it wsn't the main stream summoning that most people seem to go for. Not the snake contract nor the toad. Kyofu noticed that a lot of peoiple wanted those contracts and have gone for them.

The young Senju was found in the park hiding something in his right hand. He looked up to the sky before opening his hand, revealing a small salamander. It was very strange to find a salamander all the way over here in Volcano Village. Kyofu had found it a few days ago in this very park. He knew this meeting was special and meant something so he decided to act on it. Thus deciding what species he would make his contract with. The young Senju grabbed the summoning scroll that was attached to his back and laid it on the floor. Standing over it the scroll he knelled down letting go of the salamander in his right hand. "Ok buddy it's time. I gotta sign this contract with your kind. Hopefully I get it right off the bat." Kyofu bit his left thumb causing it to bleed. He tapped all his other fingers and began to sign the scroll with his blood. This was the way to sign a summoning contract which marks the bond between the user and it's familiar. "There all done buddy. Looks like it worked everything seems to be fine.. What the hell!" Kyofu body disappeared and so did his salamander friend. Booom! "Ouch! What the he;;. How did I get here?" Kyofu blurted out. He scanned the new found area and stayed calm. He looked down as he felt the presence of something. "Oh Sally your here too. What's going on buddy?" The lost Senju knew his salemander couldn't speak but he spoke to it anyway. Kyofu wasn't one to panic so he was pretty calm in this situation. "Well could this be Sally's world?" Kyofu picked up the salamander and started walking around. "Yes Kyofu this is my world. Welcome, but watch out your touching my spot if you know what I mean." What the hell! the salamander can speak now. Or was he hiding that from Kyofu all along. Kyofu almost threw the salamander out of his hands as he was caught off guard by hearing it speak. "Wiah you can talk. Sorry sorry hahaha. Well What Am I doing here anyway.But first whats your name?" Kyofu was quiet puzzled by this information so he placed the salamander on the ground before him.

"My name is Nobunaga. I am the prince and part of the royal family of the Salamanders. You were brought here Kyofu to meet with the Salamander Sage. He would like to speak to you. Come this way." Nobunaga started walking towards this large cave with salamander stones located around it. "Really the sage wants to see me? Ok..." He couldn't help but wonder why the sage would want him. He just signed the contract and already he was going to see the sage. How lucky was he, I mean really what a lucky bastard right? Kyofu scanned his surroundings as he followed Nobunaga into the vast dark cave. Once he got in his vision was cleared as multiple torches were magically lit. A path was shown and this was the route Kyofu had to take to meet the sage it seemed. He followed the path and reached a large ass Salamander looking down on him. "That's him. Great Sage Hiruko I have brought the chosen one here." Nobunaga said chosen one. What was going on? Kyofu Senju then genin from Volcano village is the chosen one? Chosen one for what? "Come forward my son. Let me see your face." Kyofu came a little closer and bowed before the sage. "My name is Senju Kyofu. It's an honor to be in your presence great Sage Hiruko." Showing his respects towards the sage. "Yes Kyofu. Well my boy, it seems the time for you to start your journey has arrived. You are the chosen one no doubt. This is the exact time that the prophecy said you would arrive. Now, Kyofu I must inform you that You will be on a very difficult path soon enough. One where you may lose a lot of lives in the process. Even take some away. You are the chosen one, the one who brings the great village of kirigakure back to it's feet, the one who takes down the evils of the Volcano village, the one who will bring the world one step closer to peace." Kyofu had to swallow so much information at once he simply didn't know where to start. Chosen one? The mist village? Losing lives and even taking them? Even taking down the evils of the volcano village. Peace? It was just so much to take in all at once for the young senju. "I see. So my goal becomes part of my actual path to peace. Interesting. But even going as far as bringing back Kiri and leading them? Hmm I could have never imagined." This is where Kyofu's whole life took a sudden dip. He was now the chosen one and has gotten even more pressure on him. "You seem to be taking this well. I find that amusing haha good. Now I cannot say anymore the rest is in your hands boy. Lead this world to the peace it deserves one small step. Now go!" Before Kyofu could even say a word he was sent back to his world. "Wait... damn it. Too late. Looks like Nobunaga stayed over there as well. Chosen one eh? Looks like I have a lot to do now." The boy picked up the summoning scroll and attached to his back. Now starring into the sky his mind wondered about with the clouds.

{Closed}

[1116 word count. Salamander contract signed. 11 jp, 5 sp]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum