Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Band of Brothers (Kotsuzui, Jin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Band of Brothers (Kotsuzui, Jin)

Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:22 pm
"Things are not going as i expected" Kotsuzui thought to himself as he could tell that the way his two teammates were looking at each other, there was already some bad blood happening here. Despite trying to back the Yamanaka, he decided to give a better explanation about himself. But with it came a pretty bad history, something the three of them had in common. But in Kotsuzui's opinion, he had it the easiest for he was the only one who still had at least one parent around. "Well, at least we got something in common" he thought to himself again. But here came Kisuke again with his negative attitude.

"You need to chill man" Kotsuzui said as he gave Kisuke quite the serious look, even though his tone had become somewhat calmer. "Team building exercises does not entail forcing someone to do something they don't want to. That actually does quite the opposite if you ask me" he added. So far, there was a bit of both bad and good blood between this group. But any bad blood needed to be dealt with. "This kid needs an ass whooping" Kotsuzui thought to himself, some sense needed to be knocked into him.

"You'll be able to teach me some swordsmanship skills in the near future" Kotsuzui said to the Yamanaka, as knowing how to fight with weapons could come in handy. The next part caught Kotsuzui off guard. Project ones mind, that was something the Kaguya had never even heard of. "That's... interesting to say the least" he said, as an expression of shock could clearly be seen on his face. Then the Uchiha went, explaining what his clan abilities were all about and it impressed the Kaguya.  Now Kotsuzui understood why the Uchiha clan was so renowned around the entire shinobi world. "You will be a fun sparring partner indeed" Kotsuzui added in after Kisuke's explanation of his clan skills.

"Kaguya, Yamanaka, Uchiha" he continued, " I see some potential with our group if we can learn some proper teamwork" as a grin spread across his face just from thinking of what this group could do and getting excited from it. Kotsuzui went on to add after Kisuke spoke "broken teeth isn't really a problem for me", trying to add a little humor in to the group. "But I didn't see anything about a teacher either. Maybe we should see someone of higher authority and they can assign us one?"

The waitress came back, and Kotsuzui still hadn't sobered up completely. Some food would be perfect to quicken up the process. "Some rice balls for the lot" he said as he twirled his finger pointed to the ground signaling it would be for the three males. Lastly, he glanced over to Jin to see if he would order anything else, otherwise it seemed like he bought himself more time before sparring. Though he could not stop thinking about how fun the spar would be.

496/1648
RedOne
RedOne
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Band of Brothers (Kotsuzui, Jin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Band of Brothers (Kotsuzui, Jin)

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:48 pm
In a relaxed position that made it look like he was sinking into his seat, the young Yamanaka looked at Kisuke as he spoke and smoked. The Uchiha said that Jin's tragic past is exactly what he did want to hear about, and that it would make them mesh better on a personal level and create better chemistry as a team. Jin agreed with him to some extent, but forcing information like that out of people wasn't the way to go about it. When Kisuke said that Jin was trying to guilt trip them, the young man replied, "I'm not trying to get pity or a shoulder to cry on by telling you guys about my past. We're clearly all fucked up one way or another. I just never talk about this stuff. Ever." Kotsuzui agreed with the idea that highly personal and sensitive information shouldn't be pried out so brutally and verbalized it by saying that their fellow teammate should tone it down a notch.

Kisuke's attitude seemed to take a turn for the better, just ever so slightly, as his tone became less antagonizing and the Uchiha elaborated on his clan's bloodline ability. Probably everyone who had an ounce of common knowledge when it came to the ninja world would be aware of the Sharingan considering it was probably the most feared and sought-after bloodline ability. However, not everyone had a deep understanding of its abilities so Jin appreciated Kisuke's little crash course of his eyes and their inevitable powers. "That's going to be pain in the ass to spar against..." Jin thought to himself when the Uchiha said the eyes helped with or empowered illusion techniques. What really piqued the blonde haired Yamanaka's interest was the Sharingan's shadow vision ability. Once Jin acquired the ability to read minds, fighting against shadow vision would prove to be quite interesting. It would probably result in endless stalemates, like two chess players who both had the ability to know what the player in front of them would do in response to their own move. Kotsuzui seemed excited about it too as he stated that he was looking forward to sparring against their Uchiha teammate.

The Kaguya also suggested that Jin could teach him the ways of the sword in the future. "I don't think that future is as near as you're hoping for." Jin replied with a chuckle, "I just started learning how to handle a sword, and I'm not very good at it. If it was up to me, I'd probably just use my fists, but my mother left me an heirloom katana that's been passed down through our family for as long as the record books show." he took a pause to control his emotions as he continued, "Mastering the art of swordsmanship is the least I can do to honor her memory. But if the stories my Auntie tells me about my mother are true, I won't even come close to rivaling her skill." the Yamanaka concluded with a chuckle.  

"I agree." Jin concurred when Kotsuzui said their team had potential for some powerful synergy because of each of their clan abilities and their own specialties, as well. In reference to their team leader conundrum, Jin chimed in, "From what I understand, all the team leaders get together when the students are divided into teams, so there's probably already someone assigned to us."

When the waitress appeared, Kisuke non-verbally signaled that he wasn't ordering anything, and then Kotsuzui ordered rice balls for the whole lot. "That's fine with me." Jin said as the waitress nodded with an overly friendly smile and leaned over to pick up the menus, telling them she'd be back with the balls shortly. As she trotted off, Jin said, "I'll get dessert." The words seemed to take a piece of his soul each as they left his mouth, and he suddenly became very aware of the vast abyss in his pockets. Praying to all the gods he knew about, Jin hoped there was something on the menu he could afford. Or better yet, that his teammates declined his overzealous offer.

687//1829
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:09 pm
"Oh, I'm very calm Kotsuzui." Kisuke replied in between puffs from his cigarette. "Just speaking my mind, thats all." Kisuke could feel a little bit of tension between him and his two allies. In his opinion, a little tension was needed, it was good. If there was tension between them things may get interesting while they train. It may push one of them to attempt hurting Kisuke and fight harder during their training sessions and in the process this would inevitably lead to Kisuke fighting and training harder as well. But Kisuke did have to admit that too much tension between his allies could be harmful. If every he was on a mission with them, which could quite possibly occur in the near future a lot of tension would cause the three of them to not work as a cohesive unit which could put their lives at stake. Therefore Kisuke sat back in his couch and decided he would tone it down a notch and not always speak his two sense as clearly some people were easily offended.

"Well its about time you spoke about it." Kisuke though to himself in response to Jin as he silently slipped his cigarette back into his mouth. Kisuke would remain silent during the entirety of Kotsuzui's and Jin's conversation about Kenjutsu, swordsmen ship and what ever they were talking about. Kisuke did not care for weapons combat as it entailed getting up close and personal with your enemies. Although Kisuke knew that close ranged combat could not always be avoided he intended on fighting at a distance. Due to this uninterest in their conversation he mostly ignored what they were saying until Kotsuzui mentioned to him that he would be fun to spar against.

Kisuke though for a few moments what sparring against a Kaguya would be like. Realizing that a Kaguya probably specialized in close combat due to the manipulation of their bones and connecting that information with Kotsuzui asking about Kenjutsu made Kisuke sigh. He knew sparring against a Kaguya would prove to be quite annoying due to their close combat specialities. "Hopefully you will be too." was Kisuke's concise response.

"At the moment I'm not too concerned about our teacher." Kisuke said to the two allies while they mingled about their currently non existent instructor. "Although eventually we will have to meet him or her to form a relationship of some sort and for our missions, at the moment it is not entirely important that we meet them. For all we know they wanted us to meet alone. See how we behave with one another." 

Once the waitress had come and gone, While Jin pondered the menu Kisuke was still certain he was not going to order anything. Taking a sip from his tiny tea cup, Kisuke would leave his cigarette dangling on the edge of his lips to lean forward and poor both himself and Jin another cup of tea. Taking the tea in his left hand and his cigarette in his right hand, Kisuke bluntly asked "So what now? We've introduced each other. Is there anything else any of you have to say or ask?" If there was nothing left here to do, Kisuke did not feel like sitting here watching a Yamanaka read a menu or eat cake and a Kaguya eat rice balls. He had better things to be doing and would therefore leave.

568/2296
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:54 pm
"Ahh, no worries there" Kotsuzui said in response to Jin telling him that he wasn't going to know how to use weapons any time soon. "We'll probably be together till we are Jounins or something. We got all the time in the world. But I'll mostly be using my own bones as weapons. Your teaching me would just help me improve on my skills with them. When the time comes." After talking to Kisuke about sparring and hearing his reply, Kotsuzui could not help to smile to his response. "Don't worry, you'll find me to be quite the handful. Although to be honest, I'm not too familiar with illusions. So straight off the bat you have the advantage, or I'll let you think you do" he concluded with a wink.

Kotsuzui listened to what Kisuke had to say about their sensei situation, and he slightly agreed. The Jounins and Chuunins could currently be gathered together taking a look at what teams there were available and deciding which sensei would be best for each team. Or maybe they have it all figured out already and they were watching to see what needed improvement, as Kisuke had stated. "Sensei or not, we're still going to have to learn how to work as a team. And a part of that process means growing stronger with one another, helping each other become as best as we can be. Just from what has been said, I can put two and two together. With my abilities you guys will learn how to better defend yourselves in hand to hand combat." Looking over to Kisuke, he'd continue " as you grow with your use of illusions, we'll learn how to better protect ourselves against them. And your eventual usage of weapons will help us better defend ourselves against kenjutsu users" as he glanced over to Jin. "We don't particularly need a sensei, though it would be a major bonus."

The waitress eventually arrived with the rice balls for the team and gently placed the platter on the table as Kotsuzui paid them off. "Oh by the way, no dessert for me" Kotsuzui mentioned to Jin. "I'm good with this, and Kisuke doesn't seem to have much of an appetite" as Kotsuzui reached for his first rice ball. Eating one after another, he made sure to keep some for Jin who would be the only one eating them with him. Jin seemed friendly, a feature Kotsuzui would enjoy. Not like the anti-social Uchiha sitting to his right.

"Don't worry there" Kotsuzui replied to Kisuke's seemingly impatience. "I know you must be an important man and have much business to attend to. But right after Jin and I finish off these, might I add delicious rice balls, I'll give you that ass whooping you're asking for" as he bit into a rice ball with a menacing grin plastered across his face.

482/2130
RedOne
RedOne
Citizen

Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:06 am
"Thanks." Jin said to Kisuke as the Uchiha poured him another cup of tea. The blonde young man reached over and picked up the small porcelain cup, raising it in Kisuke's direction as a secondary display of thanks, then took a slurp. Neither of his teammates seemed very interested in meeting their sensei, or having a sensei at all, which was quite the opposite o how Jin felt. The blonde haired Yamanaka was looking forward to having someone mentor them and share their expertise and knowledge. "I think we do." Jin said to Kotsuzui, "He or she could teach us valuable skills and techniques. Not to mention if we get stuck in a tight spot during a mission, they'll probably be the one to save our asses."

When the waitress placed the plate of rice balls down onto the table between the trio, Jin's eyes fell onto them so fast it actually surprised him, and he hoped no one noticed. Whether or not they saw him lock onto those delectable rice balls wouldn't make a difference because a second later his stomach growled loud enough for all of them, including the waitress, to hear. Jin tried to play it off like it didn't happen, but the waitress giggled before merrily telling the genin squad to enjoy their snack. She left the scene, and Jin leaned over to pick up his chop sticks. "Thanks for the rice balls, I owe you one!" he said before rushing his share of the food into his mouth like it would disappear if he didn't finish it within a certain time limit. What Kotsuzui said next made Jin feel like this whole time he had been carrying the Earth on his chest, and it had suddenly been lifted, allowing him to breath freely and relax a little. The Kaguya wasn't keen on the idea of dessert, and the Uchiha even less. "My wallet lives to break another day..." Jin thought to himself as he scoffed down rice balls.

As they ate, Kotsuzui taunted Kisuke, saying he would beat the kid up. Jin started to wonder if the Kaguya was actually a beast, or just talking up a big game because he was compensating for being a weakling, or just drunk. "I've never fought two people at the same time before - should be interesting." Jin added. If he saw that one of his two teammates was much stronger, he'd pair up with the weaker and turn it into a handicap match. One thing was for sure - he'd be going home tonight with some fresh bruises, bumps, and scratches, as usual. 

436//2265
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:20 pm
"Well, if it makes you feel any better" Kisuke started in response to Kotsuzui's comment on illusions "I havent learnt any Genjutsu yet. I actually just passed my Genin exam last week. So I'm still very inexperienced." Kisuke did not know how long his team mates had been Genin's for and therefore did not know how strong they actually were. He had to figure that he was the weakest of the trio considering he just recently became a Genin and both of them were some years older than he was. Kisuke listened to Kotsuzui and he went on explaining some stuff about learning from each other that was quite obvious. But instead of interrupting, the Uchiha kept to himself and continued smoking his fine, relaxing cigarette.

"I have to agree with Jin on this one." Kisuke added in as he took the cigarette out of his mouth. Exhaling two streams of pale white smoke from his nose like a snorting bull he continued "Eventually were going to have to find our mentor for when we start doing missions." Taking a sip from his tea as the waitress arrived, Kisuke glanced at Jin from over his cup and watched him devour his half of Kotsuzui's rice balls. Gently putting his come down onto his lap and sticking the cigarette back into his mouth he though to himself "Well someone skipped their breakfast. Or maybe he's as broke as me." With a non chalant  expression plastered on his face, Kisuke slowly glanced over to the Kaguya when he mentioned something about an ass whooping and then he glanced over towards Jin as he mentioned never having fought two people at the same time. 

"Thats it." Kisuke calmly said. Bending forward, Kisuke would crush his cigarette into Kotsuzui's empty cup once again. Standing up and dusting off his black pants he continued "Enough talk about sparring. I say we go ahead and do it. Your all talk Kaguya, lets see if your drunk ass can back it up. And were going to have to fight multiple shinobi out in the field one day, lets start here." Kisuke looked down and grabbed what ever rice balls were remaining and threw them into his mouth so that Kotsuzui would not use them as an excuse again. With his mouth full of food Kisuke would mumble, spitting out a few pieces of mashed up rice "I'll meet you fools at the training ground." With that Kisuke pounced over the couch and hopped over the railing, scaling the side of the building down towards the ground bellow.

430/2726
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:24 pm
It turns out Kisuke is a recent graduate of the Genin exams so he doesn't know that much. But there was time, and eventually his genjutsu skills would be proficient enough for them to have a sufficient amount of practice against them. Both Jin and Kisuke gave valid reasons on why needing a sensei was a necessary thing. Basically, the consensus was that they were going to need to find a sensei. "That could be our first mission" Kotsuzui added in, half jokingly half serious. "Our first, personal mission could be to find a sensei. But that will be for another time."

With a rumble of his stomach and no hesitation, the Yamanaka dug into the rice balls. Kotsuzui was glad to see Jin take them, as he had also taken some of his alcohol before. Kisuke, he still had some ways to go with Kotsuzui. "That's the spirit" he roared over to Jin as he himself continued eating. Then Jin made a comment about never having fought more than one person at the same time. However, it seemed Kotsuzui finally got to Kisuke as he was the first to rise from his seat and replied to all of his taunting. Kotsuzui had done what he does best, instigating people into fights. Although this was a spar, and it was probably going to happen whether Kotsuzui instigated the Uchiha or not. After Kisuke made his exit, Kotsuzui looked over to Jin with a huge grin on his face. "Looks like I may have gotten to him" he said as he too got up from his seat.

"Lets finish these off so I can really show the newbie whats coming" Kotsuzui said to Jin. Waiting for Jin to finish up his last rice balls, Kotsuzui would wait to make his way over to the training grounds with him. However, he too would exit the rooftop the same way Kisuke did. With a single leap, Kotsuzui front flipped right over the railing as he began running down the edge of the building, yelling the whole way down.

345/2475
RedOne
RedOne
Citizen

Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:52 am
The Uchiha confessed that he hadn't learned any Genjutsu yet, and not only that, but he also had just recently become a genin about a week ago. Jin couldn't help but the feel a relieved, it seemed like he might not be the weakest in the team after all, at least for now. But there was also the possibility that Kisuke was lying so that once the sparring began both Jin and Kotsuzui would underestimate him and he would use that to his advantage to lay him unsuspecting teammates on their asses.

Jin was half way through the process of putting one of the last rice ball into his watering mouth when Kisuke suddenly put out his cigarette and rose to his feet with purpose. The Uchiha seemed to be tired of waiting and let his newfound allies know it. The blonde haired Yamanaka's eyes opened wide in horror when their standing teammate took the last rice balls and devoured them mercilessly. "At least two of those were mine..." Jin thought to himself, outraged, as he stared dumbfounded at Kisuke. The rice ball he was holding up near his mouth might have even slipped out from his chopsticks had he not kept it in a vice hold. The villainous Uchiha then spat out some jumbled words at Jin and Kotsuzui, letting them know he'd be waiting at the training grounds, and then he made his exit - jumping over the railing instead of taking the elevator like a normal human being.

"Hopefully the fall killed him." Jin muttered, half joking, before gobbling up the last surviving rice ball. The Yamanaka's eyes shifted in their sockets to catch sight of Kotsuzui looking right at him with a mischievous grin spreading from ear to ear. The Kaguya gloated about having goaded Kisuke successfully. Swallowing what was left of the rice ball, Jin would add, "Maybe I'll just watch the two of you duke it out, you guys seem to have it in for each other already." but right as he finished saying those words, Jin got a flashback of Kisuke eating his rice balls. "On second thought, scratch that, he's going to pay for stealing my food."

The two got up, and Jin said to Kotsuzui, "I'll meet the two of you there, I just need to pick something up at home first. Try not to start without me!" They parted ways, Kotsuzui throwing himself over the railing like their other teammate had previously done. Jin elected to take the elevator. Stepping in, he noticed a dirty looking man with a bulbous pot belly standing there. Jin pushed the button that would bring them to the lobby and the doors slide shut. He looked over at the man, who now had a finger deeply rooted in his left nostril, apparently scratching at a tumor in his frontal lobe. "Sup." Jin awkwardly said while nodding his head as the man just stared back blankly, the gleam of fresh drool in the corner of his lip.

502//2767
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:07 pm
Coming to a gradual stop, Kisuke ran into one of the many open fields of the training grounds. Looking around as he came to a full stop, no one was around leaving the place completely empty for him and his allies to duke it out. "Good." He though to himself as he slowly nodded. Reaching down deep into the pockets of his leather jacket, Kisuke would pull out a cigarette from the right pocket and nice shiny silver rectangular lighter from his left pocket. Slipping his third cigarette of the day into his mouth, Kisuke flicked his wrist, placed both hands at the end of the cigarette, sparked his lighter, and inhaled. Placing his hands back into his pockets the Uchiha would slowly turn around, looking for his allies. "Where the hell are they. I ate the last damn rice ball." Taking a seat on the ground Kisuke sighed while exhaling pale white smoke at the same time. Crossing his legs, he mumbled "Doesnt take that long, maybe they chickened out." 

171/2897
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:00 pm
"Don't take a seat just yet" Kotsuzui said to the sight of Kisuke taking a seat onto the floor. "You know, all the smoking is going to catch up to you one day..." as he pulled out his bottle of sake from his robes and placing it at the perimeter of the training grounds. "But who am I to judge, alcohol aint much better." Kotsuzui was glad to see there were no other Konoha shinobi around. There wouldn't be any distractions or interruptions for the spar that was about to take place. Kotsuzui began to slowly make his way over to the seated Uchiha as his bare feet slid across the grass. The Kaguya twisted his head side to side as he cracked his bones releasing a bit of pressure and trying to stretch his muscles. "Jin said something about having to get something or whatnot" Kotsuzui added. "He also asked that we wait, but who's got the patience for that? Now, I can't exactly strike at someone sitting down" as another one of his overly excited and menacing smiles began to take shape. "You're the newbie here, I'll let you make the first move, if you're not to chicken shit that is."

203/2678
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum