Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Band of Brothers (Kotsuzui, Jin) Empty Band of Brothers (Kotsuzui, Jin)

Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:27 pm
Now that Kisuke had finally become a Genin, it was time to meet his squad allies. He had no idea who he had been partnered up with, all he knew was that he was put into a team and that his team would be meeting on this day at this time. So, Kisuke found himself on a rooftop lounge. It was a sort of diner that served lunch and specialized in tea. There tables, couches and reclining chairs were spread out on the balcony, which made up the majority of the lounges property.

Sitting with his legs outstretched on a tea table, all cosy and comfortable on the giant red cushions, Kisuke's rested his head back on a giant red pillow. With a fresh cigarette sticking out of his mouth, the Uchiha gazed up at the empty blue sky and watched the thin stream of grey smoke ascend from the glowing orange tip of his cigarette and slowly fade away.

The mingling of the other people around him echoed through his ears as he though about meeting his new teammates. "Not looking forward to this." Kisuke though to himself. If there was one thing he hated it was meeting new people. He hated having to introduce himself, become acquainted with them and get to a place where they were all comfortable with one another. But it was a necessary process he would have to go through if he wanted to progress as a shinobi.

"Your tea." A waitress said as she placed a kettle and three cups onto the table before him. Kisuke had taken the liberty of ordering enough tea for everyone, once they arrived. Never looking away from the sky or taking his feet off the table he simply mumbled with the cigarette still in his mouth "Thanks." and waited.

302/302
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Band of Brothers (Kotsuzui, Jin) Empty Re: Band of Brothers (Kotsuzui, Jin)

Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:58 pm
Today was the day Kotsuzui finally got a letter stating that he was being placed on a team with two other Genins. He had been waiting for a long time for this day to come. "It's about time they found two other Genin's. Can't believe it took them this long" Kotsuzui said as he headed in the direction of the meeting point with the letter in hand that gave its location. The letter gave the names of the two other Genins as to make the difficulty of finding them a lot simpler. One was an Uchiha, the other was a Yamanaka. A team comprised of three bloodlines entertained Kotsuzui, maybe they'd actually be able to compete with him.

Before long, Kotsuzui arrived at the designated meeting point. Just being outside he could hear all the loud voices of the newly promoted Genins. "Here we go" the Kaguya motivated himself as he walked into the building and made his way to the rooftop. Upon arriving on the balcony turned lounge, Kotsuzui began scanning the rooftop. He did not feel like questioning everyone to see if they were his teammates, but it did not take long before noticing the lone Genin sitting with his feet on the table and having a nice smoke.  "Must be him" Kotsuzui thought, why else would he be the only one alone?

Kotsuzui arrived to the table seconds after the waitress did. He quickly and heavily dropped into one of the reclining chairs as his legs kicked up before landing onto the resting part of the chair.  "Thank you" Kotsuzui nodded to the waitress giving off a friendly smile as she made her way back to her working post. Kotsuzui kept his eyes on her as she walked away, making sure she wasn't watching him as his right hand slipped into the upper part of his robes. Once he was certain she could not see him, Kotsuzui turned to Kisuke at the other end wile pulling out a bottle of sake.

"Thanks for the tea, but I'm good" the Kaguya said as he reclined in his chair taking a gulp from the alcoholic beverage. "The names Kaguya Kotsuzui, which one are you?" he asked with a cocky grin, as he took another gulp of his own drink.

WC: 380/380
RedOne
RedOne
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:43 pm
The day had finally arrived. Jin had been assigned to his Genin team, a veritable milestone in any leaf ninja's life. His sister and auntie were lot more excited about it than him, though, because he would much rather be working alone, or assigned to teams for specific missions. Now he would be spending the majority of his time with these two strangers. As he rode alone up the elevator to the roof top lounge, where he would meet his two new allies, the young Yamanaka wondered if they would be bearable people. He knew their names because they were written in the letter he received, but that was all. One was an Uchiha and the other a Kaguya. The latter was a mystery to Jin, he was completely unfamiliar with the clan and their abilities. On the other hand, everyone knew the Uchiha clan, and Jin couldn't help but feel a little grateful for the chance to see a Sharingan first hand. But mainly, Jin just hoped they weren't too much younger than him in fear of becoming a babysitter.

The elevator reached the top floor, announced with a simulated bell ring, and the doors silently slid open. The blonde haired boy walked out onto the roof top lounge and scanned the place with his icy blue eyes. Almost immediately he spotted two young men with red hair, causing them to stick out like a sore thumb. Upon closer inspection, the Yamanaka noticed there was three tea cups at their table, so he concluded it must be them. Jin began walking over, and as he drew closer he noticed one was smoking and the other was drinking sake. It could mean either one of two things. Either they were both at least his age, or both hooligans. The most likely answer was probably also the most unpleasant.

Coming to a stop by their table, he asked, "Kisuke, Kotsuzui?"

319//319
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:31 pm
After the waitress left, Kisuke herd someone sit down on one of the reclining chairs situated around the table he chose to sit at. Without taking his head off the giant pillow behind him, Kisuke simply rolled his head onto the side to look right at Kotsuzui. "Dont tell me he's an alcoholic." Kisuke though to himself as he gave the Kaguya a once over. Taking one last large inhale from his cigarette, Kisuke would pull what was left out of his mouth and blow out a slow, large cloud of grey smoke. As the smoke hung in the air over his head he swiftly and abruptly took his feet off the table and leaned forward. "Since your not using this." Kisuke would crush the remains of his cigarette into Kotsuzui's tea cup. 

"Uchiha Kisuke." He responded. Not really asking a question or anything, Kisuke simply stated the obvious and said "Your a Kaguya hmm."  Kisuke had not fully read the letter he received stating he had been placed in a team and therefore did not see any of the information on his allies and therefore did not know their names. Taking the large kettle, Kisuke poured himself a cup when suddenly the next team mate arrived. Pouring him a cup too, Kisuke responded "Yeah, Im Kisuke. Thats Kotsuzui." "Wow that name is a mouth full." He though to himself while putting down the kettle. Leaning back into the giant pillows of the couch he sat in, Kisuke would put his arms behind his head to take up a relaxed, non-shallont seating position. "These two look too old." He though to himself as he gave the blond new comer a once over.

"So..." Kisuke said while simultaneously sighing. "This is our team. I guess we should start off by getting to know each other?"

304/606
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:15 pm
The one who had arrived first was the Uchiha. Kotsuzui could not help by smile when he heard the word Uchiha. Uchiha's were a well known bloodline, and though he did not know the full extent of their powers, he knew through here say that they tend to be pretty strong. Having and Uchiha team mate would lead to good training sessions, maybe even fights. And the idea made Kotsuzui excited.

"You and I are going get along my friend" Kotsuzui said after Kisuke stated the obvious , referring to the many spars Kotsuzui intended on having with him, and took another sip of his drink.

Moments later, a blonde haired Genin showed up to their table, and Kisuke answered his question as he poured a cup of tea for him. "So this is the Yamanaka one" he thought to himself, also not knowing much about their bloodline either.

"Jin is it?" Kotsuzui asked, remembering the name he read off of the letter he received. "How rude of me" he added, "would either of you like some?" he asked glancing his bottle of sake to them, "assuming you're of age that is" as he grinned jokingly.

"Sheesh, where's the enthusiasm?" Kotsuzui asked when he heard the Uchiha sighing. Was he going to have to deal with an Uchiha who hated his life here? "Here, I'll begin" he started. "Lets see... I was born in the Earth country. Left when I was five. Moved to Konoha when I was ten. I'm currently 18. Only family I have is my mom, dad's being imprisoned somewhere in the Earth Country and yada yada yada. You guy's don't want to hear all that boring stuff. So, as you know I'm a member of the Kaguya clan. We specialize in bone manipulation. Though I'm still in the learning stages of my clans abilities, I'll be able to control the density, shape, size, and number of bones I have. And there's Kaguya Kotsuzui for you" as he took another sip of alcohol, attempting to do so while hiding it at the same time.

"So, who's next?"

WC: 350/730
RedOne
RedOne
Citizen

Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:12 am
The Uchiha informed Jin that indeed these were his two new teammates. "Pleasure to meet you guys, my name's Jin Yamanaka, in case you didn't already know." Taking a seat by the table, he then reached over and picked up what he assumed was his tea cup, shooting a thank you at the Uchiha who poured it for him. Jin leaned back, put a foot up on the opposite knee, and slurped a sip of tea as Kisuke suggested they introduce each other like at an alcoholics anonymous meeting. Well, they were one third of the way there, with the Kaguya.

When Kotsuzui offered what was in his bottle, Jin said, "Sure, why not? This is our first day as a team, it deserves a toast, at least." With that, he extended his arm holding the steaming tea cup, welcoming the Kaguya to pour some sake in.

As Kotsuzui began his monologue, Jin slurped a sip of his tea and sake mix. He had drank alcohol before, but was not a frequent drinker so he still had to force himself to try not making an expression of revolt when the bitterness hit his pallet. This just resulted in an expression that was obviously trying to hide the true facial expression he should be displaying. He quickly took a second slurp to try and accustom himself to the taste. This whole process had caused him to miss the first portion of Kotsuzui's introductory speech. Jin quickly looked up and nodded like he understood while the Kaguya rambled about his clan's abilities.

Being to the left of Kotsuzui, Jin figured it was his turn next. He cleared his throat before taking another slurp. "God damn it why didn't I think of my speech while he was talking..." he thought to himself. "Um, I was born here, in Konoha. I started working when I was 10, had a paper route. When I hit twelve I got a job at the Yamanaka flower shop. Worked there for two years, and then went to work on a pumpkin farm for three years. Uh, now I'm here." Jin concluded, taking a quick slurp (his drink was no longer hot) and looking at the Uchiha attentively.  

369//688
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:05 pm
"Is that so." Kisuke said in response to the Kaguya believing that the two of them would get along. Honestly, at the moment Kisuke did not see that happening. He was not fond of meeting new people and this one being an alcoholic was getting on his nerves. Anything could happen though and they could end up being best friends, only time would tell.

Now that Jin arrived, Kisuke took up his cup of tea with the Yamanaka holding it in his left hand and his cigarette in his right hand. Putting his tea cup up to his mouth and inhaling the soothing steam rising from the cup, Kisuke paused when Kotsuzui offered him his alcohol. Without saying anything or putting his cup down Kisuke simply nodded and declined the offer. Although Kisuke has casually drank alcohol in the past, he was still only 15 and preferred limiting his drinking, especially in front of strangers. 

Taking a sip of his warm tea, the red headed Uchiha listened to Kotsuzui's introduction. His history was boring and Kisuke didn't care much for it however he did listen when the Kaguya began explaining the powers of his Kekki Genkai. "This sounds like a powerful clan." Kisuke though to himself. "Maybe thats why he said we'll be good friends. Two shinobi from two powerful clans pitted together. Maybe I've found myself a rival." Sticking the tip of his cigarette back into his mouth and turning over to Jin, Kisuke again though to himself "Yamanaka is also a powerful Kekki Genkai. Underrated but powerful. This may actually be good for me."

Taking several quick, short puffs from his cigarette, Kisuke contorted his face into a weird facial expression as Jin spoke. "What's wrong with this kid. He socially awkward or what?" The way Jin spoke it seemed like he was lost. "Maybe the sake hit him hard."

Pulling the cigarette out of his mouth, Kisuke would exhale the smoke through his nostrils as he began speaking. "Mine will be a little more detailed than that." Kisuke said in response to Jin's pitiful introduction. "Raised in the Uchiha district like almost every other Uchiha. My father went MIA during a mission when I was 5. Years later my mother became severely ill...." Pausing for a few moments, he looked out over the skyline of the village while taking another puff of his cigarette. "My mom died about a week ago, leaving me alone to take care of my younger brother. As a shinobi I aim to specialize in Genjutsu and Ninjutsu. I currently have the element of fire and am in the process of training to gain earth as an additional affinity." There were other aspirations that Kisuke hoped to achieve but he did not yet trust his new allies to tell them. 

Looking over to Jin, Kisuke said "Suppose to sound something like that. Want to give it another shot?" Gulping down his tea cup and placing it onto the table, Kisuke said "If not, I can guess the 3 of us are probably pretty weak. Assuming I'm right, lets get out of here and see whos the weakest."

524/1130
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:28 pm
Kotsuzui was pleased to see the Yamanaka accepted his offer for alcohol. He was not so sure how well it would taste with tea, but whatever floats his boat. When he looked over to the Uchiha, the Uchiha gave him a nod. Kotsuzui went to offer him the sake, but Kisuke continued drinking his tea like he didn't actually want the sake.

"I think you meant to shake your head there" Kotsuzui pointed out, for a nod was usually a 'yes', "but honest mistake" he said trying not to make a big deal out of it as he sat back into his chair.

The Yamanaka went next but he seemed shy of sorts, maybe just someone who usually kept to himself so wasn't sure where to start. He gave a brief and concise explanation about himself and what he's done. Then the Uchiha went, starting off by basically saying the Yamanaka's explanation of his past wasn't good enough, at least to his own liking. "What's with this guy, he looks like he just hates the world" Kotsuzui said to himself as he looked at the Uchiha attentively. But he listened on, and much like his own history Kisuke lost his father. But he had it worse also losing his mother, maybe that is why he seems like he just always in a bad mood.

"Genjutsu and ninjutsu, nice" Kotsuzui replied. "I'll be taijutsu and medic" he added. If they explained what they would specialize in, it would give them a better understanding of one another which will lead to better team work in the future. "I've got earth element. Still learning but I'm sure I could help you once you obtain it."

Then he made a remark about Jin's not being good enough again. "Now now" Kotsuzui went on, "if that's what he wants to tell us then that's what he's gonna say. No reason to force him if he don't want". Kotsuzui slipped his bottle back into his robes as he started to feel the effects of the drink and wanted to sober up if they were planning on sparring.

"I say we stay here a little longer. We still don't know one another very well and if we're going to be a team, team chemistry is important." In actuality, Kotsuzui was feeling lazy and didn't want to leave at the moment. "I'm not familiar with the abilities of your clans, maybe the two of you could explain them so I can get a general idea of what I'm working with?".

WC: 422/1,152
RedOne
RedOne
Citizen

Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:39 am
Jin pursed his lips when the Uchiha called him out for giving what was possibly the worst introductory speech in the history of Genin team meetings. He couldn't really say anything back, because it was true. So instead, Jin quietly listened as Kisuke went on. As fate would have it, the Uchiha was also fatherless, completing the trifecta. Konoha's Bastards, that would be their unofficial title. Sadly, Kisuke's mother had also recently passed, so Jin could easily sympathize and understand the boy's bitterness. "I'm sorry to hear that..." the blonde haired Yamanaka offered his condolences, trying to sound as genuine as possible, and not like he was just saying what people are suppose to in those types of situations. The Uchiha continued his introduction, taking a turn from the morbid to the technical. He confessed his interest in Ninjutsu and the art of illusions, Genjutsu. Kisuke concluded by verbally attacking Jin again, suggesting he give his introduction another attempt now that he knew what a real one sounded like.  

Kotsuzui came to Jin's aid, saying the Yamanaka didn't need to divulge more than he did (or didn't, rather). "No, it's fine." Jin said, and then looked at Kisuke dead in the eye. "You want to hear about how my mother died giving birth to me and my sister? Or maybe you'd like to hear about my dad who was never around because he's a criminal who was exiled from the hidden mist?" With that, Jin finished the rest of the contents in his small cup with one gulp and firmly put it back onto the table. Leaning back into his seat and sighing heavily, he didn't want things to be awkward and silent so Jin said, "I'm going to specialize in swordsmanship, and my clan's passed down techniques have to do with the mind." he said, looking at Kotsuzui now, "We can project our consciousness into others, and even learn to read minds and communicate telepathically, eventually. I haven't learned any of these techniques yet, though..." Jin admitted, mildly ashamed.

He looked around the lounge to see if anyone was approaching, or sitting alone nearby. "Do either of you know if we're meeting our sensei today?" Jin asked his newfound comrades. "I don't remember reading anything about it in the letter. It would probably be wise to have someone supervise us knocking each other's teeth in." the Yamanaka added, shooting a sideways glance at Kisuke. The waitress returned, seemingly from out of nowhere, and asked the three if they would like to make an order. "Should we eat?" Jin inquired, not sure what his teammates wanted to do because one wanted to leave and the other wanted to get to know each other more.

454//1142
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:29 pm
After Kisuke finished his explanation, he turned to face to the Kaguya when he began defending their Yamanaka ally. Kisuke completely disagreed with what the Kaguya was saying but before he could voice his opinion Jin began speaking. Kisuke slowly turned his plainly expressed face towards Jin, returning the death stair as he slipped a new cigarette into his mouth. Although Kisuke was much younger than Jin he was not at all intimidated by the animosity in his glare. Keeping the unlight cigarette in his mouth, Kisuke silent listened to Jin as he abruptly explained his family history. Feeling for the Yamanaka as that was a rough turn out of events to have to go through Kisuke did not however apologize to Jin, which was probably what the Yamanaka was expecting based off the tone and structure of his words.

"Thats exactly what I want to hear." Kisuke said in reply with a harsh tone. "As tragic as your story is dont try to guilt trip me. All of us have clearly been through rough times. What gives you the right to not want to tell us and then try to make us feel bad for you when you actually do tell us." Pulling the a silver lighter out of his left jacket pocket while Jin finished his tea, Kisuke would cup his right hand over the end and light his cigarette. Casually placing the lighter back in his pocket, the Uchiha would pull the cigarette out of his mouth in between his index and middle finger to exhale the fumes before speaking again. "This is suppose to be a team building exercise." He continued with a softer, calmer tone. "You're suppose to tell us about your family and your past, as Kotsuzui and I have just done."

Kisuke put the cigarette back into his mouth, letting Jin know he was done talking. He went on to explain what he would specialize in and the abilities of his clan. Inhaling the fumes through his mouth and exhaling out his nose without ever removing the cigarette, Kisuke though to himself, as he often did "So I, the Genjutsu specialist, Kotsuzui the Taijutsu specialist and Jin the Kenjutsu Specialst. We've got quite the team."

"Telepathic communication." He though to himself once more. "Could be handy for missions." Pulling the cigarette back out of his mouth as it appeared to be his turn, he began out loud "My entire clan revolves around the use of our Dojutsu, the Sharingan. It has many different stages, each stage opening up a range of different abilities such as chakra vision, jutsu mimicry, excelled use of Genjutsu. Perhaps the most well know ability allows me to see and anticipate your moves before you do them based on the movements of your muscles, almost like seeing into the future."

Catching the side ways glance Jin shot towards him, Kisuke responded while looking at Jin with his eyes in the corner of their sockets "I think were old enough to know when enough is enough. Besides, a few broken teeth never hurt anyone before. But to tell you the truth I stopped reading the paper once I saw where we were meeting." Therefore Kisuke had no idea whether there was suppose to be an instructor meeting them or not. Once the waitress arrived, Kisuke simply shook his head and continued smoking his fresh cigarette. Although he was a little hungry, he did not want to spend more ryo that he did not have on food, considering he spent a pretty penny on having bought tea for everyone.

598/1728
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum