Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Where are my heads - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are my heads

Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:55 am
Silently Li would Lead youka to Ame Majestic Theater. Which of course was made for a puppet show consisting of over a hundred puppets at a single time. He'd leave his ninja behind to continue guarding that gates, and mainly just to keep them out of arms reach of youka. 

Li would lead Youka into the red and gold painted auditorium, and down the length of seats. With a hop Li would position himself to sit down on the sage, and have his three puppets do a similar gesture. "Nice and private." He announced looking around and knowing the place was abandoned this early in the day.

(Exiting or staying depending if that was an invitation to a private thread or not :P)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:23 pm
exit

Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:46 pm
CoRin let out a good long laugh, and slapped Sync on the back. Honestly she was just happy that for the time being they were alive, and happy to be so. Sync was just an excited kid, she couldn't hold that against him. He'd done no wrong, and well truly. At least tanks to Li the three of them were alive. "Well my dear." She announced with a buttery smooth voice. "Well see how well you do with those laps around the village, then we'll go from there. " She shoed him off, and would keep watch over him as he did his laps.

(exiting
13/30 posts 667/2000 words of healing)
Sync
Sync
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3600

Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:57 am
Sync let out a sigh as his superior told him to do his laps, he didn't disagreed with the matter however he felt a strange happiness as the person didn't beat him senseless as he sat "I'll do them in a minute" Sync said with a smile atop the 15 meter high wall kinda scared to fall.

(Exit, no stat points)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:57 am