Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Summoning Koukan

+3
Site Administrator
Shikami Shinkou
Cosplay Queen Saya
7 posters
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Summoning Koukan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summoning Koukan

Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:03 am
"Well... I suppose that's one mystery solved." Amber's tone was calm but slightly cruel. SHe had no doubt the boy was not sleeping. After a few moments it was clear his chest never raised with the drawing of breath.

"I didn't do that. Shame someone else got to him before I did though.... However it's more a blessing. I will not have another fall to aid youka's mission to destroy this world. His body will be much better suited in our army then raised in his. " LIke to amber there was no dismay at the boys death. He was a fool.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:32 pm
Fenn realized it finally as well, The kid was dead, this.... This was upsetting, Fenn would take his Sword from his hip and placed it on the body of the kid and then summoned the other body, the one in the scroll of Mikata Uchiha and stood up, Looking at the women and the silent man " Look here is the payment I offer, and I have no time for negotiations, I have to get things done, I also hold a Kidney, from the studies I been doing lately the bloodline this kidney holds, mixed with the powers that boy I just pulled from the scroll, and another from his clan, will make one very power, I need an answer as to rather or not you will help me." Fenn Was waiting for a response from anyone on an answer.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:58 pm
"Well. If its destroying the demon priest..... I suppose we have similar beliefs. I lead an organization named Koukan. We are all those willing and strong enough to fight against the group calling themselves Akatsuki. This power you have will prove sufficient to grant you entry I suppose. The only question now is what will we do to desecrate the demon."

"Kira." Amber once more spoke up, for once in the months in a tone that felt almost threatening. "Do. Not. We will not sink to his level, no matter how regularly you dip into this valley. We've spoken on this too often. The hatred in your heart is dangerous." The girl summoned the weapon almost on instinct, the scythe of sorrow shifting into her hands as she turned to face her creation, slowly turning the blade in a downward arc towards the ground.

"Do not comment on things you dont understa." The weapon disappeared, answering Amber's unspoken call. The weapon formed slowly this time, a flash of deep black energy flowing with strings of soft purple and blue for a few moments before it formed up, it's snath setting gently against her collar bone.

"Do not forget who wields the weight of sorrow. Bow. We will work with you. You will follow the lead of MY team....We need to summon power within the major villages that still stands. THis girl decided to get herself kicked out of Konoha."

"That wasn't my fault. That boy.. THIS BOY! " The weapon slipped from the pocket of her savar suit, just past the opening of her koukan robes, almost instinctively. It was released in a moment, aimed at the dead boy Fenn had just summoned fueled with the hatred the hell's angel bred as her reason for life.

It flew quickly, reaching the half way point in the blink of an eye, only to be knocked away by a quick response Kira hadn't noticed. The avatar of sorrow's hands released the seal, thrusting her palm forward just as the weapon was pulled, her jutsu activated and protecting the dead body. Behind her could be seen ten bright blue tails that whipped about her back, two disappearing in a moment as she used the first charge of one of their most powerful techniques.

"Be calm kira. I do not wish to combat you." Selene's tone was as usual calm as she took a step forward, watching each in turn, simply stepping into the fray to assure any unsure what was going on that she would not allow a fight to break out.

(TWC 5016)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 226000

Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:46 pm
Stein perked up at the sight of the bodies, new test subjects was always fun, and he watched the little words spat back and forth between Kira , Amber and Selene, Stein slinked over to the two bodies and Fenn and nodded for Fenn to follow him out of the way, Sitting at the edge of the woodline, about thirty meters away from the group, once out of the way Stein would look at Fenn.

"Lay down, and tell me which side this kidney is on, I will replicate it for us to use, and you get to keep the on inside of you" Stein gave off his normal smirk he always gave off. He loved to do things like this, after, If, Fenn lays down, Stein would then say to him "Alright, Im going to put you under so that this wont hurt" and then he would use the Five Element Seal to knock out Fenn.

While Fenn is Knocked out, Stein would cut open the side Fenn pointed at was the Kidney, and Stein would see the marks from the last surgery on that side, and he would reach in and clone the Kidney, Just Once for this one, so that he could heal Fenn back up, using mystical Palm and body replication he would just clone the Kidney as needed.

When Stein was done he would use Five Elements Unseal and wait for Fenn to wake up, mean while he would cut open the Kaos Kid that Kira almost destroyed and pulled out his heart, absorbing it just like the last one, having it go up his arm, but it nestled itself under the heart from Kira, he could feel that his heart was different, it was offering new power, that made Stein Smile, he loved power, Knowledge too, and experimenting, but he was furthering his power right now

Stein could feel as his threads changed his body on the inside to make the heart fit inside his body and have it working and connected, Stein was glad he was a medical trained scientist, to know what he was doing, else that would have sucked to have to be guessing what the hell to do. Meanwhile he thought of what he could do with these new hearts.

Then He had a thought of picking up the new Kidney and cloned it, taking the older clone of the two, and cutting himself open from the inside with his threads, and had his threads remove his kidney inside him already, spitting it out like a lugie from a mouth, and He placed the new kidney in it's spot, and using Mystical Palm healed it all up and in the right spot, once all healed he would pick up his old Kidney as it was useless and tossed it away, the newest copy of Fenn's Kidney that came from another clan sat on the side as it waited for the girls to finish their thing, and for Fenn to awake, the Sword Fenn had left out as Payment laying with the body of the boy Fenn summoned from a Scroll. That is what Stein wanted to do, but he did not.

Once Fenn was awake Stein would ask him about the kidney and the boy, what made them each special and what they offered, and of course about the sword as well that Fenn had offered them as payment, cause from the examination Stein did on it, it seemed dull and like it could do nothing at all. But one never knew what it would be like, it could have some ability that made it more powerful then others, or it could just be a heirloom, Stien did not know and loved to learn.

Meanwhile Stein would watch and wait for the fight between the females to end if it was to happen, and if it was to happen Stein would be watching to make sure they did not get in the way of the girls, also to make sure the girls did not kill each other, and to even learn a bit if he could, as he loved to learn. He watched for the muscles to tighten and loosen, the way the bodies would bend, the sound of Bones crunching maybe? Who knew, One thing was certain, this was a learning experience, meanwhile Stein would be still pulsing chakra to that pesky Organ from the James kid, trying to make his Skin change colors, densities even, even the smallest change would make him happy, and the more he fiddled with the powers in that organ, the further into madness he delved, this madness would consume him one day if he could not get it to work soon.

He rattled his mind on the two times he saw this power activate, or what he saw to be the power, the changing in skin seemed to be its ability, but he did not know all that much about it, not like his new partner in crime, Kira, And Amber as well as Selene, they were a peculiar bunch, but they would do as teammates, maybe they would let him experiment on them.

TWC-4003 (Btw that's Water Heart Container made and Wind Heart Container made)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fenn had noticed what was about to go down, gladly they said they would help him with the Demon he sought to fight, and then this weird stitched guy led him off to the side as the tussle seemed to start between at least two if not three of the females, so he would help the Stitched guy with the payments being moved out of the way, and then he was instructed to lay down, and so he did so, it was the payment he had to give to get what he wanted, so he did what he had to.

So while he laid there, he was explained how it would go down by this Stein person, and next thing he knew he was knocked out cold after the Stein guy touched him, what kind of power did that guy have?! Oh well he was off in dream world now.

Fenn Dreamed of him using the wood style jutsu's due to the Senju dna in his kidney, the trees and flowers he would grow, and then the thought of trees made him think of Konoha, and the words he was told struck him finally, this village had either no leader, or an inactive replacement for the recently lost one, this made Fenn Sad, these kids needed a figure to look up to, if anything he learned from Aki was that kids needed someone to help raise them, a figure to look up to and think invincible, Fenn was just that for Arata and He knew it, He was the Invincible super hero, he would have to tell Aki his feelings soon.

Then as Fenn continued to dream and come to realizations within his dreams, suddenly he woke up, and he looked up at the Doctor, he was over at the body of Kaos and taking the heart, Fenn wondered what kind of person used hearts like that, he never met anyone like that, that he knew of, but he would not bother the good doctor, not until the doctor came to him and asked about the kidney and the uchiha and Fenn would explain.

"The Kidney came from a kid I trained with a ...well seems like a long time ago now, it was a terrible day, I had something inside me and it was ripped out that day, I believe from my research with others, that it was something called a Bijuu, huge demonic Beasts, anyways, well one day while fighting a Missing Ninja I found the kid's body, and after escaping from the Missing Ninja, I had taken the body with me back to my village, talked with my teammate and got her to take the kidney out and out it In me, Now the reason why I did it was because I was looking for power, and from what I remember, this kid was a Senju, masters of plants, Trees specificly, but my teammate knew more about the Senju then I did, then we found this book that told us more about it, and I read it, cover to cover, and nothing seems to work just yet to get the damn organ to give my body it's secrets, now as for the boy, well he is of the uchiha clan, their eyes, according to the book, hold a lot of power, and the two combined, Makes something called a Rinnegan, I think I have witnessed its power before, and it is a lovely power to behold, that is for certain." Fenn Let out a sigh as he finished, then the guy was now asking about his sword.

"That is Tenseiga" Fenn went on to explain " I know for certain it can revive dead things, people included, and legends state it can open doors to hell and even protect its wielder, however it has no edge, not a sharp one anyways" Fenn finished as he went on to watching the females to see if they were showing down yet or not, and if they were what they were doing, cause Fenn being a master of Taijutsu, loved a good fight.

TWC- 1989

Last edited by Stein on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:04 pm
Kira grinnned as her newest member suggested he handle the surgery. This was perfect. As Stein put the newcomer into slumber she moved forward, tasting of his elements. Hm. Something strange. It was cold and tasted almost burnt. strange, she thought to herself. Maybe she would take it... However not just yet. She wanted to learn exactly what it was. This was one of the few she couldn't discern the meaning behind it.

"Kira.... you really should." It was unimportant she supposed. As much as she hated the idea of going back to the ways that brought her to this she knew it would take quite a bit to take on someone not of this realm.

She drew in a bit of his power, taking her cap once more of his action points and feeling the elemental energy flow into her body before licking the small bit of blood from his neck. Before he'd awoken she would be standing off to the side as she was before.

"Now. We need to gather power. Youka is remarkably strong. I've sent a few of my underlings to search out more strength, I'll expect you two to do the same just do not cause too much trouble within Konoha."

(TWc 5222)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:49 am
Stein would give it some thought before he would pipe in with "Well If he is in Kumo like this one says, I want to witness his power first hand, Allow me to go to Kumo and See what I can learn about and from this man, it will be good to have an insider to give feed back on if he has more power or even a weakness" Stein looked to Kira and the other two as if looking for some sort of permission but permission or not he was going to go anyways, and if he gathered knowledge that allowed them to defeat this Youka, they would thank him in the long run.

TWC-4118

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fenn Gave Kira's words thought and everything going on and Fenn state "I will train and lead the leaf village, I will become the Hokage, they need someone to lead them, I will be that person, but first I made a promise to return to Ame, and I have a stop in Kiri to make to see if any Kumo ninja went there, Then I will Return, I will not be long" and with that unless Stopped Fenn would head back into the words to prepare himself.

TWC-2076 Exit if not stopped, 1000 ryo, all Wc towards Senju Reflip
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:22 pm
((approved for your exit, claiming 5222 wc, amber and selene get jugo bl, 4k for them to both unlock it, putting all wc towards kira's bow tech, claiming fen and stein's elemental abilities and 140 ap saved in hair and 2600 ryo exit)

Last edited by Aios on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:03 pm
Approved <3
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:49 pm
[topic closed]
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:15 am
Well then, Stein needs to claim his 2 heart containers, 20 stats, and the bodies of Mitaka and James, as well as Tenseiga
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum