Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Summoning Koukan

+3
Site Administrator
Shikami Shinkou
Cosplay Queen Saya
7 posters
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Summoning Koukan - Page 2 Empty Re: Summoning Koukan

Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:59 pm
"Hm. Seems he's going for a more taijutsu approach..." As she cleaned what little blood her medical jutsu hadn't been able to stop from her hands, wiping away what was left from Selene's side the two watched kira and Stein's bout. I wonder, she thought to herself as she watched the two. Would he attempt to strike with Tai against her weapon? or was there something they had yet to learn. She remembered him stating something about Fuinjutsu. Perhaps he was doing something similar to Kiru's attack strategy.

Kira watched through powerful eyes, the boy's body reacting to dodge the first attack. SHe considered revealing the demon eyes, but not yet. No. He reached forward, most likely to disarm her but unfortunately that wouldn't due. From her arm, forming to strike out when his hand was about three inches from placing his seal a sharp point pushed out, her shadow sewing jutsu sending a trendril outward of a great size aimed to pierce through the centerpoint of his palm. As his second arm came in another tendril would push outward from her elbow, also larger then her normal sewing and aimed for the same effect. Were he to move his arms one direction or the other the two tendrils would split into four, aimed to wrap around the boy's apendages before sinking into his body begining to sew him together metaphorically, and take his two main weapons out of the fight.

With his arms dealt with the second and third strike would come in as described, just as fast but with slightly less power. The weapon would have a sharpness of two hundred and twenty four, still moving at a speed of one hundred and fourty six. She wondered if he would realize that this was still only a fraction of the girl's power. Still as his attention was above she would end the battle quickly. Beneath her two small tendrils of shadows flowed, shooting out past his feet to connect to the boy's shadow. Each of her shadows would be buffed the moment they came out, the runestone on her koukan robes shifting from suiton to Shadow jutsu granting her sewing and imitation a speed of one hundred and thirty five and her sewing a sharpness of two hundred and three. In the event these attacks worked she would stop the blade less then an inch into his body(the imitation working makes the third sword strike hit) before she would release the weapon, walking away from him. At this point the battle would be over.

(TWC 2332, ap= 1226-10(sagemode)-60(sewing double cost)-60(imitation double cost)=1096 suit shaves 10 from each jutsu, using 10 ap from suit for each jutsu, suit ap=70 )
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 226000

Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:04 pm
As her threads would not start forming till his hands were only three inches away, that would allow for his hands to close in another inch and a half, the threads did not have time to sharpen yet, and as soon as he felt something on his palms, his hands closed up, his fingers touching her beyond the jutsu she used, just enough to set off the seal, thus knocking her out, as she did nothing to stop it from happening, thus making her pass out.

If this does not work, He would be right next to her face as he tried to hold onto her elbow and wrist with his finger tips, and as his face was near hers, he just opened his mouth, Poison mist expelling out of his mouth, if that had worked and it would only be done if his first attack plan failed, thus she would most likely fall unconscious from the mist, and if she did he would immediately pull her out, and then use Delicate Illness Extraction to save her life, as he did not wish to kill her, just to prove himself.

AP= 410 If first attack succeds which it should, but just in case
AP= 410 - 30 Poison Mist (power is at 60, must have 60 health to resist)= 380
AP= 380 - 30 Delicate Illness Extraction (If Poison Mist works) = 350
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:23 pm
Moving at superior speed the tendril would stop the boy's attempt to knock her out, the sharpened points splitting his skin as he attempted to close around them, it's tip shifting slightly any direction his own hand moved to stay in front of it. From there they would weave under Stein's arm, slipping into his skin once more just before the elbow to continue to sew his body. If all of this worked he would find himself attached firmly to the ground, through his arms, three points on his chest and both legs. As a back up, assuming I read wrong and his hands shifted directions, another bit of the cloak would push out, the length of her arm simply moving about an inch past where it should have been as her shadow shielding jutsu protected the part of her arm not already protected by the two tendrils, creating a strange two pronged shield design that would be dificult to actually distinguish from her own arm.

The mist would be met with her mouth opened, the mask generally used to allow her to breath in situations still set across her neck, however as his mist flowed so did a powerful jet of water that pushed it out and away, her head turning slightly as the imitation held him and her sewing did it's work to ensure none of the poison made it actually to her. The two would crash, opposite forces of equal power and create a center point, her water spashing back against herself as his poison moved back on himself, his body at this point being paralyzed by her jutsu and sewn to the ground.

She moved backwards, assuming things went as described, the battle over and gave him a moment to reflect on the situation before releasing her two jutsu, a nod to the now healed selene causing her to clap her hands, blowing any stray poison that might be coming towards them once the two techniques ended.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:28 pm
(Still don't think that a Solid/Liquid would push a Gaseous form away, but whatever)

Stein would be facing the ground as he was sewn to it, she had bested him for now, but she walked way and after some time had lifted her jutsu, at which point he would then stand up and dust himself off and looked at the three women and approached them as he nodded to them and asked "So Opinions? Did I prove myself Worthy, or how is this ending?" Either answer, did not both Stein to much, although his Money would be a heart break as he needed things he needed to get and get done by using that money.

While he was close enough to the women he looked into the body of james and noticed something strange, and with a nod he would state "just so you know, Neither Kidney is his own, they were placed there, You can tell by looking at the size difference as well as how much shorter certain organs are cut, his kidney's were already removed and replaced with someone else's" Stein would then look away as he rocked on his heels waiting for the women to answer.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:17 am
Amber looked up, her face almost disinterested in the situation before them. "hm. Kira. I'll need you to implant into me. I shouldn't do it on myself for obvious reasons..... ah. " She noticed the battle finished as the boy finally lifted himself up after being released from the girl's shadow sewing. That was new. It was a rare situation when she actually got the chance to sew someone with sewing... usually she just stabbed them in the face. It made sense though. She had little interest in killing the boy. he last past the initial strike. "He lasted twelve seconds. impressive."

"It'll do. Welcome to Koukan stein. You'll have access to my personal equipment asside from my armors and Sorrow. Be aware we take care of our own. I'll have a coat made up for you if you'd like... Otherwise you may create your own." As she finished up to this point the girl pointed out the symbol across the top of her chest. "You will bear our symbol. "
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:49 am
Stein Tapped his Chin and nodded to Kira saying "Well If You don't mind, I will make mine, ill allow you to throw the symbol on there though, So what is on the Agenda today? Oh also is there anything I have to get, or is it pretty much all optional? " Stein would continue to watch the scene now, and then piped in with "Anything I can Help with?" being a professional in the medical arts, it was something he just knew, he would just watch and listen as he waited at this moment now.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:58 am
"Only our symbol. I also expect you to recruit. The goals of koukan are pretty simple. We seek to destroy the demon priest youka tao and finally end his Akatsuki. Any interested send them to me and take their items. inform them that when they've proven themselves they will get access to that and more. Also. " She moved toward him once more, the weapon disappearing from her hands. With her sage mode no longer active she was back to her much smaller stature, though the look in her eyes could pierce steel.

If she wasn't stopped she would brush her lips against the boy's neck for a moment before biting lightly, tasting his elemental affinities before drawing his elemental jutsu into her body.

"She really should preface this. She is a user of the execution by kiss. Allows her to share the power of others. It wont harm you, though you'll feel a little weaker for a couple moments. "She would draw 70 ap from the boy with his jutsus.

"Once she's done If you'll be so kind I'll need this implanted. I assume you'll wish to do the same... I can do the procedure. "\

(2991 )
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:25 am
After He was done being treated like a Blood bank by a vampire he would walk over to Amber and asked her to lay down, he would then pull out the Liver of the James boy and Using Chakra Scalpel, Made sure it was cleanly removed, then he would turn to her and asked if she wanted to be awake and feel the pain, awake and no pain, or Asleep, he had a method for all three.

Then In accordance to her Answer, he would either Use Five Elements Seal to knock her out cold, Chakra Anesthetic to remove the pain, or just go right to town with Chakra Scalpel and then Mystical Palm to heal the Liver in place and then sealing up the wounds.

Once he was all done he would nod and stand up, of course he made sure no cloths of the female's was cut, and also that he did not invade an privacy, He loved this medical work, its why he studied it, and practiced it every chance he got, no matter his Subject, this was one of the few times it was willing though, he would wait a moment to check to see how she was, and even using Five Element Unseal if she decided to be unconscious.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:44 am
Licking the small bit of blood from her lips Kira grinned, the two sigils across her body finally disipating as her chakra points finished it's job, changing the nature energy fully into usable action points to allow her to continue the fight, though there was of course no fight left to do. She walked over as amber laid down, picking up the blessed bow of adelaide and as the two worked their medical magic she drew the bow string back, aiming at the same tree Amber had shot at and releasing three quick shots. "Be aware, the fight we just had.... We train hard. It will not get easier at any point. Now that I know I cant kill you in ten seconds in our next spar i will not hold back. However... With time I will give you access to my own personal tricks. THe hidden techniques of the Nara are available to those whom I trust."

Amber nodded, laying back on the ground. "Dont worry about pain. There is nothing you can do to me that hasn't been done before." It was true. THe demon of chance's life was one of pain. The girl who claimed herself leader thought herself the product of abuse but Amber's life could easilly make Kira's seem pleasant. her mind drifted off as she allowed the process to happen, releasing the buckles on her articulated plate armor to grant him access. She thought back to recent events.... Back to the reason why she wasn't the one leading right now. If she'd realized she was this weak when she fled from the self appointed angel of justice maybe things would have been different. As her eyes closed she could see the look of herself in what felt like decades ago, mopping the blood from her face and hair, closing her wounds with black magic and Shuurin's healing abilities. It was because of this that she left the verse. Because of the idiot god of water that she'd set off to one of her hidden realms.

"We three could be considered the most powerful combination this world has seen, though we aren't origionally from here of course. THe wings Kira took when using her sage mode is something out of this world. Another gift my mistress may offer to those worthy..." Selene continued the convorsation as amber drifted off, her words punctuated by the thwick of a bow string every few seconds.

(3398)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:29 am
When Stein was Finished he would take his turn laying down and pulled up his shirt, his tendrils that stitched a part of his body moved out of the way and he nodded and said "well I am ready, When You find a Suitable Organ Left to use, let me know" and then with that Stein would wait for his transplant.

All the while, His mind rambling to itself about how he would do it personally, but he kept quiet to allow the lady he just fixed up with the Liver to do her thing, she obviously had done it a few times, so he would just hum a tune to himself the entire time, waiting for her to finish.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum