Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Summoning Koukan

+3
Site Administrator
Shikami Shinkou
Cosplay Queen Saya
7 posters
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Summoning Koukan Empty Summoning Koukan

Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:53 pm
Kira sat, eyes closed in the center of a large opening, around twenty feet of open plains easy to search through for one seeking to look. The Hell's angel however was not seeking to look. Her mind drifted off, her spirit quickly leaving her body with the methods taught to her by both her teacher and those who granted her great power.

"THis is... Remarkable." between her fingertips formed great flows of bright green and red energy pulsing with power. It was the energy of the fae, her own special nature energy she'd been granted by those who trusted her of the seelie Fae.

Beside her stood the Demon of chance herself, scythe poised over her shoulder as her eyes scanned the area. It was always an annoying thing to be forced to keep watch as the girl performed her training, but it was as always a neccesity.

"It seems this will take A while... I suppose. " Releasing the Scythe of sorrow she reached down to a pile of items left for practice or protection. Those available should be arriving soon, she hoped. She'd chosen the blessed bow of adelade, drawing the string quickly and concentrating  as the arrow of Fae energy formed in her hands.

(1 post sage mode chakra saved up)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 226000

Summoning Koukan Empty Re: Summoning Koukan

Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:07 pm
Stein would arrive to this spot, was he shown the way? or was he simply told, he could not remember, his mind at the time was to busy with ideas and thoughts, dreams yet to be acquired and dreams that will never come to fruition, suddenly in his sights was two women, each different, yet both equal, Stein cared little though, his experiments is what mattered to him, but does not mean that could not change eventually, but right now, that's what he cared about.

Stein would approach and laid the body of James in front of him like an offering to the two female, and he would clear his throat and he would begin talking "Pardon me Ladies, but I have come to inform you regrettably of the death of one of your Koukan, I did not know he was apart of the group, or even the groups name, just that I was told I could become a great Asset to the group" Then Stein would go on to Detailing the Kiru boy and the Dragon tunnels he was taken too, Stein could detail front and back of Kiru to the tee and what he was told by the boy and then he would stop after that as he waited to see if he was in the right area, meeting the right people.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:56 pm
As he spoke SHe released an arrow which flew with perfect precision into the tree a bit behind stein. The Hell's angel never moved, her eyes closed and her body still. With the realm of spirits she continued to draw the energy, forming it into balls around her body.

~This is beautiful Amber. If i continue at this rate I'll be able to draw in enough of the chakra to shift into Sage mode myself. ~

Amber nodded at the boy, putting the bow down for a moment. It would figure she'd be interupted just as she began training in archery.

"Yes. I'd heard word that we have a few new recruits.... And that one.... Is of no consequence to me. He was under our protection I suppose.... If he isn't strong enough to keep himself alive within his own home village..... Honestly we would have killed him ourselves. " She walked forward, looking at the boy's body. She could have use for it she assumed.

"Still he has a powerful bloodline we could make use of. I'm Amber Wakefield. My title in these worlds is the Demon of chance. The girl sitting in meditation is Kiranomo Hyuuga the Hell's angel. I assume you've met..." Just as she finished the girl showed up, nodding to her mistress only a short distance behind stein. "Selene. Thank you for bringing these two to me. "

"It was no trouble. Those of konoha seem to fear us. I invited the child of fire to join but.. I dont believe he will." Selene nodded to stein, taking her place on Amber's right side.

~Kira. We have a visitor. I should be able to take care of things for now but you may want to come back into your body at some point and meet him, He seems like he holds some power. ~

The incorporeal girl nodded, though she knew none in the area could see. To them she was simply a girl sitting cross legged on the ground, unmoving. For now she would continue her work summoning and manipulating the Fae energy, though to what end she wasn't actually sure.

(TWC 559)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:04 pm
Stein would Not flinch at the buzzing arrow past his head, he knew though if she wanted him dead, it probably would not have been very hard for her to do it, But that was not what was on his mind, He watched the woman walk up and talk about the kid that he had on the ground He had a powerful bloodline?... Stein would pop in " Is that where he can go Gray or even Metallic? I seen him do both, thought it was strange and wanted to study it a bit, if that's ok with you" Stein would Look up and looked at the three woman as he waited.

He would cut in really fast with saying " By the Way, I am Stein, Frank Nathanial Stein, But most just call me Stein, I'm a Doctor, who has been studying a few things , Medical arts Ninja use, the art of making Seals, as well as, well how to twirl a Scythe around, I like to experiment, that's what I live for, Everything In this world is something for me to test on, includes myself as well as you can see" He would then mention to all of his stiches all over his body.

Stein would begin to rock back and forth on the heels of his feet as he waited, His mind wandering about this James Kid, Using different organs to do different things, Stein would tilt his head back and tapped his chin with his fingers as his glasses gleamed with the light, it did not blind him, but the glasses reflected the light away waiting for one of the girls to talk.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:50 pm

"From what i've been able to gather it deals with nature energy. " Her words would be fairly short, and the look in her eyes only helped to emphasize this. Her time here was precious, and with her existence within Laleigh all the more. ~Kira. I appologize if I wasn't clear enough~ Her tone within the Hell's angel's mind would be quite a bit more blunt this time. The girl was like a child when she got onto the dealings of new techniques. Children didn't often live long.

~I heard you Amber. I am however working on something ve AGH~ Kira's words were cut short as Amber took a step towards the girl. Her fingertips traced the back of the girls neck, planting her palm down upon the skin and pulsing nature energy into the girls body, forcing her from her projection and ripping her back into the mortal realm. She lurched forward, Knees up with her head between them and voided the contents of her stomach onto the earth just past her feet.
"Bitch." SHe spoke, collecting herself calmly. It was as if the woman didn't realize her place. It was as if she assumed she ran this show but it wasn't her blood and sweat that brought them back to laleigh.

"Later. Welcome Stein. I'm not sure if you've been told of the ways of koukan. All money and items becomes property of the group until the point when you've proven yourself worthy to be a member of the group instead of simply someone protected by we three, called the trinity. Under the same understanding you will cause no trouble without checking with us first, and especially cause no harm to the people of konoha. I do not need another of our members kicked out...."

As amber spoke Kira's annoyed look turned livid. Her cheeks reddened as the girl led up to reminding her she was no longer welcome. "I will get back in. If I have to leave a trail of bodies in front of the gates...... "

"Kira. Give it time. The path of sorrow needs no more pitfalls.... Please." Selene interupted as the glow began to flow across Kira's hands. She was much more used to the energy now, allowing her to draw it in more quickly and use it more efficiently.

(twc 984 3 posts sage chakra stored)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:59 pm
Stein tilted his head and pondered for a moment as his eyes fell upon the one who seemed to speak the rules to him and he would raise an eyebrow as he would then question "And how would one prove themselves as not to need protection and keep their stuff?" Stein asked he was being polite about it, but in he needed his money to get this experiments done, he wished no ill will on the women, but the only other item he had was stiches that were in his skin, and not pleasant or even really possible to remove, due to he had utilized his bloodline's ability to make threads to make the stiches in his skin, and he would wait for an answer from the woman before his next ponderings.

Meanwhile he would also continue on, "By the way, you never answered my question about if I can conduct my experiments with the kid I would like to conduct" Stein kept his eyes on the three as he spoke, his legs feeling restless and he would begin to walk back and forth in about a meter spacing area, waiting for her answers to befall his ears, patiently just restlessly.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:12 pm
"Well that's easy. " A grin slid across amber's face as she considered the situation. Would she herself do it? No. She'd allow Kira this little luxury while she took care of other things. "Kira. Would you be so kind?" As she spoke she walked towards the boy, drawing a scalpel from her bag. An incisions would be made across the boy's side. "Yes. you may test with his body once i'm done. I'll just need a couple minutes. you'll be buisy quite a bit more then that unless she kills you" In a few quick motions she made an opening to reach the boy's kidney, this time taking it out completely. Using medical replication she'd craft a second, setting them down on a bit of cloth she'd kept for just the ocasion. "Selene. If you would."

Meanwhile

Kira grinned like a school girl the moment the boy asked the question. There were new tricks she'd been working on and this was her chance to test them out. She pushed off against the ground, followed by a cry echoing through the battlefield. SHe felt the final remnants of sage energy flow into her body as she formed a few quick seals and as quickly as they were done the shield was set on her left arm.

"Whyyyyyyy. Every time. We were in the middle of very important buisiness yanno...." As usual Des'na was annoyed by being called, though his sister simply bounced back and forth in the air, stretching her wings before landing on the girl's shoulder.

"That isn't really my problem now is it. come along you two. " THe two Fae born drakes latched themselves to her, Desna at the small of her back and Su'na across her shoulder and as expected they drew in the fae energy to fuel what would happen next.

"So. you want to prove you're worthy to gain the power of Koukan. Survive and put up a bit of a fight and you'll gain access to that which we have. Otherwise...... Heh. We'll leave that for later. "

(twc 1326 5 stacks sage mode chakra)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:38 pm
Stein would walk away from the body as not to have any of their antics interrupted, once about five meters from the body, and being about ten meters from Kira he would turn to face her and then take a stance of preparation, his right hand extended out, and his right foot stepped forwards, his feet being about two feet apart, and his left arm pulled back to be about mid stomach, both arms were about level with mid rib cage, and his hands were open, chakra pulsing to his hands ready to go with what ever he head to do to survive at the very least, Stein kept loose to react when he needed, he waited for the moment she closed in, his experienced ears listening for anything and everything that needed to be answered, he still wore his lab coat and glasses for the moment, but if things got serious enough he would remove them if needed, he waited to see what she would do now, and kept his ears open in case anyone else tried to jump in.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:19 pm
"IT's time." The two summons spoke into kira's mind, confirming it was time for their newest trick. She'd not actually gotten the chance yet to use sage mode, and much less actually gain power from it.  drawing in a bit more of the energy she would activate the technique as she rushed towards her target, the effects of the nature chakra filling her body just after sage mode released it's two stacks . A few things happened at once. First the cloak of shadows flowed across her body as her mind concentrated on the summoning of chakra. second her body would begin to glow with a green light. Her fingernails grew slightly longer. Her ears also elongated to what was more natural to those of the high court. Two great wings flowed from her back, stretching outward for a moment before curling inward against her back. Finally her short form seemed to grow by a fill foot, the five foot two inch tall hell's angel's body growing to a bit over six feet even.

It was at this point that she would rush forward, the sword slipping from it's shieth and into her right hand, fingers gripping the hilt tightly. Her eyes showed one thing: She had intention to kill him if he took this challenge without the strength to follow through and the slight multicolored glow resonating from them only further increased that point. SHe moved towards him at a speed of seventy three, getting within fairly close reach of him unless he moved backwards. The sword would flash out with three quick strikes, two aimed to bite into the juncture between each shoulder and the boy's chest as the final caused her attack to drop lower, stabbing upward into the boy's gut to split him open with a speed of one hundred and forty six and sharpness of two hundred and forty three. Once the attacks finished she would test out this new power finally.

The wings across the girl's back began to glow once more, coated in a soft green light with tendrils of red and blue dancing across the surface. Her skin turned to a soft green color that looked almost natural for the girl, dark but muted. Perfect, she thought. The effects of pixie whiles are working perfectly. Now..... To test secondary effects.

Crown. Power flowed through her one stack of her saved up sage mode chakra flowing into the first chakra point. Her muscles flowed with power, it's effects revitalizing her form significantly.

Third eye. The second chakra point shone for a moment as it was activating, two small beacons of light glowing from the girl's form. THe first at the center of the top of her head, just barelly past her forehead. The second dead center just a half inch above her eyes. As she responds to his attacks, however need would call, she would speak to the two summons.

~Two chakra points activated. Excelent. This feeling is remarkable. ~

~Naturally miss. It's exactly as we told you it would be. Be aware, using the sage chakra to replinish power will cause you to threaten leaving the mode. Control your stacks with care.....~

Meanwhile....

Amber waited for the woman to lay down, her body settling as Amber opened her skin. With meticulous care she removed Selene's kidney, replacing it with the first replicated one. In liu of sutures she simply formed the seals for mystical palms, the wound closing itself up easilly once the procedure was done.

"Excelent. Now once Kira's done with this boy she can do the same for me...."

(TWC 1906 I'm only going to track Kira's ap for obvious reasons. kira's ap= 1386-120(amber and selene) -20(sagemode) -10(pixie whiles) -30(summon desna) -30(summon su'na)+25(crown) +25(3rd eye) =1226. suit shaves 10 chakra from each jutsu, paying 10 chakra from suit for each justu, ap ammount for suit has not changed sage mode stacks at 6-2(sagemode) +2(su'na and desna)=2(crown and 3rd eye) =4 stacks new stats

health:39
chakra:200
stam:69
speed:146
str:146(sword attacks) 71(after))

Last edited by Mod Kira <3 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:38 pm
Stein waited and watched his opponent and he noted her charge and he prepared with his right shoulder towards her, and as he noticed the first thrust, he reacted at a speed of one hundred and seventy, tilting ever so slightly to dodge the blade completely and safely, and as her arm was only inches above his, moving at a speed of one hundred, his right hand would flip around and grab her elbow, at the same time him, his left hand darted up to her wrist holding the sword, if either hand caught her arm, the chakra in his hands would soak into her, and a Five Element Seal would hit her, and without having eighty health or something to stop his seal, she would pass out.

If this failed for whatever reason, he would react accordingly, just barely dodging what he could and aiming just for a touch long enough to get the five element seal on her, that was his plan at this moment.

450 ap - 40= 410 ap Five Element Seal
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum