Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Summoning Koukan

+3
Site Administrator
Shikami Shinkou
Cosplay Queen Saya
7 posters
Go down
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Summoning Koukan - Page 4 Empty Re: Summoning Koukan

Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:28 pm
Stein would nod, yeap that would do and he would tell her that too "That would be perfect actually thank you, and I did do some mild studies, I can combine eyes safely, no damage done to either of them" Stein would think on it for a moment, what else did he know nope that was the only thing he made, he would nod and say "Yea that is about it, it is rather interesting jutsu that is for certain".

Stein Babbled on for a bit, talking about how it would work, and how you would know if it was done properly, Sadly Stein did not have a body to help test this with, he did not know if Kira or the other two had any other spare parts as it were, to practice this jutsu with, he explained about how it makes two pairs one, thus totally removing one pair from existence basically.

Then it dawned on him, Body Replication, he could have her multiply the eyes from James and then combine them, yea that was genius, and Stein would go on to explain to her in detail about the best way to practice right now for her, the same plan he just thought up, and then in detail about how the ocular combination jutsu worked, it was a small price to pay for their help, all of it, that they have offered so far.

TWC-2419
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:00 pm
~Why do du ask him.....~ Kira glared at the boy as she sent two more arrows into the wood before her, her shot shifting slowly from a three inch variation between her its to less then an inch. with each shot she was getting closer to perfecting her technique, aiming to hit the same spot consecutively. it was tedious work, which to be honest she was thankful for the auditory distraction... But she couldn't admit it.

~Now now. he seems to know what he's doing. Another medical ninja would be very helpful. If we can get our hands on a second pair of eyes.... Kira. You can become a full member of the hyuuga clan while still holding the power needed to fight against youka's eyes. The power to combine Doujutsu is remarkable. ~

~Yea yea...~ She rolled her eyes as she released another shot, this one hitting the same spot as her previous. "I'm sure we can assist in this endeavor. Amber and I are medical ninja also... Though our medical techniques are not the standard. I dont believe in the old belief that medical is a support specialization. Support is another word for weak. "

(TWC 3830)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 226000

Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:41 pm
Stein nodded as she spoke to him about Medical not being a support, Stein fully agreed, Medical Jutsu was the first things he learned, he knew the true power behind it, sadly he needed to get close, or them get close to him, but he hoped to change that soon, distance was a beautiful thing, Stein would shake his head of that for the moment.

Meanwhile he would sit down away from the firing Range, Watching and waiting, wondering what else, and after awhile would even finally ask "So what about some training while the hearts are transferred over?" He looked to Selene, as Kira was off shooting the bow, and Amber would be busy with the heart thing.

Stein would just have to wait and respond appropietly when he got his answer, either preparing when he got a answer of yes, or just chilling around after getting a no, meanwhile thinking about the two times Stein noticed the change in James's Skin, he would think, he remember the pulse of chakra both times it happened, and it just happened, creeping over the skin, the Metal moved slower then the greying effect, Stein would tap his chin, all the while waiting for an answer from Selene.

While waiting he also started to play with this Chakra, trying to imitate the pulsing effect James did that activated his bloodline ability, little did he realize the more he played with the Juugo DNA, the closer and closer he fell, and the further he went into Madness, this was starting to Unravel Stein, rather he knew it or not right now.

TWC-2687
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:37 pm
Fenn Would come rushing in from the direction of the forest, he had felt strong Chakra Signatures and he had found them, thankfully he was just barely in range to sense them, although to most he would seem like a speeding bullet, Finally he found the group, Three Females, and one male covered in stiches, and a dead body, being of ANBU the dead body did not phase him, he did notice the symbol on the dead ones headband matched one he had just met, and had sent end over end just a moment ago.

He would make a Clearing of the throat sound as to make his presence known, as if his high chakra level was not enough to do so, then he would begin Introductions "Greetings Group, I come in Peace" He would state first hands in the air, noticing now the second body...wait did it look like one of the alive females?! Meh Questions for later, for now he wanted to make sure this group knew he meant no harm.

Then he would Say to them, as he also noticed the weapons in hand "I am Fenikkusu of Kumogakure, My village was destroyed by a Traitor, a Demon, and a lacky, I ran when my fellow ANBU abandoned me, I have been looking for people to join my cause to take Kumo back, mind you not before intense Training, and if anyone knows Intense Training, I do" Fenn Chuckled a moment, of course he was referring to his eight gates, but he would leave that be for now as he continued " Any Chance you powerful few would like to join me? I am more then Willing to pay for services Rendered, albeit I have little money, but I have valuable Information" Fenn stayed quite for a moment for his deal to sink in before he threw in real fast "By the way Call me Fenn" now he would await to see what was needed to be done.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:29 pm
As Fenn approached three horrific cries echoed through the battle field, followed by each of the trinity releasing their weapons. They would fly at incredible speed toward the boy, each catching a moment before the other as the chain attached to them was pulled back moments before the other, dropping them to the ground below. If nothing changed, the boy would find a huge spiked ball, chakram, and dagger each sticking out of the earth about a foot in front of him in a cone.

"That was close miss." Selene spoke, her face showing no emotion at all. she would slowly draw back in the chain, tugging the heavy ball back to land just beside her as she awaited responses from her superior.

"Yes.... Thankfully he did respond in time." Kira spoke, pausing for a moment as her comment was interupted by a giggle from the dark goddess. "What's so funny...."

"Welcome Fenn. My appologies for the attempted assault. When you've lived the life of the demon of chance..... It's usually fight first, ask for questions later. I am the demon of chance."

"I said..... What were you laughing at?!" At this point Amber would stand up, her actions finished mostly cuz i dont reeeaallllyyy remember what i was doing and i dont feel like looking back.... and walked towards the new entrant.

"She was speaking to me Kira. "
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:09 am
Stein Stayed Silent in the background, the new heart in hand, and slowly his Threads wrapped around the heart that was in the palm of his hand, and as they retracted into his skin they pulled the heart into the skin with them, and once it was under his skin, it slowly traveled up his arm, not visable due to the way he had held the heart, it just barely buldged the skin, then it made its way in front of his right shoulder blade, the threads inside his body hard at work mimicking Organ hook ups and what not, and within time the heart was hooked up and had blood pumping to it, Stein listened and played around with his hearts.

He Played with stopping the new one till it got to the point where they were lined up to sound as one heart beat, but of course only to Well trained ears of the medical field would they know that was the sound of two hearts beating as one, this was turning into a rather Radical day, He finally got a new heart, as well as a liver to play with, Although it worked just fine, he was having difficulty finding out how to get it to activate its secret bloodline, He wanted to know what it would do already.

Stein would let out a Sigh as he stood up, there was a new person, a feller who approached the group, So he would slide his hands into his pockets and removed a cigarette and put it in his mouth, lighting it with a lighter and putting the lighter back in his pocket, and he took a puff off of it, meanwhile with his now free hand he spun the screw that appeared to be in his head a couple of time before leaving it alone, Muttering something about it not feeling right, Anyways he happened to notice however the tri pronged attack from the ladies and he stopped in his place.

He did not want to get hit by them, he already seen what one could do to a tree, and he looked up at the man and then to the ladies, before he asked any questions he decided to just sit back and examine the situation going on, he listened to the words spoke by both parties, was even there mentally for once in his life, but Inside his body, his chakra was still pulsing to the liver, attempting to more or less hack into the bloodline of the kidney if possible and force it to listen to him, his new heart still doing just fine, He Would have to ask In a bit about learning the element connected to the lovely living thing in his chest, For now it was time to just be quiet and listen.

TWC for Stein - 3158
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fenn approached when the three weapons came flying at him is when he decided to stop, then continue his speech as planned, he noticed the Man in the distance being quiet and well distant, Fenn would Shake his head of it for now and looked to the girls, he would offer a bow to them, Maybe out of place, but he showed Respect for the stopped attack, as the weapons indeed only laid a foot in front of him, he could practically touch them if he wanted.

Fenn would then be addressed a little more formal and he smiled as she offered her apologies, and he shook it off, as well as his hand in the air saying to her "No Big deal, I understand, this is a rough world, and not many like me travel around these days, You see Im not staying long, heard rumors of strong ninja around these parts, as well as Strong Clans, and even some Kumo ninja retreated here, I was wondering, if maybe you would like to help me in my quest, as I said I am willing to pay if needed" Fenn kept his warm smile as he talked with this demon of chance, this one was nothing like the last demon he met, let alone, like the very Demon he was, but a demon none the less, they like humans come in many shapes sizes, genders and races, personalities and such should be no different either.

Fenn Kept his mouth shut after that as he listened to the bickering going on between the women, waiting for them to respond to his question, his special sword on his hip, a scroll carrying something important in his pocket, and his ryo at the ready to pay any price, for the power did not matter of One man, but the power of Many people, and at this point in time, there was no price to high anymore.

TWC for Fenn- 654
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:25 pm
The two girls stepped up at the same time, though a quick glance towards Kira caused it to be Amber who dealt with the boy. As they spoke the bow string of the blessed bow of adelaide was pulled back several more times, the ringing thwack of it releasing more prevalent then before as Kira took her annoyance out on the training instead of causing a fight between her team in the presence of company.

"Unfortunately we seem to be the only powerful ninja in the area, at least from what i've noticed. Theres an Iwa ninja lurching about but he was never considered much threat. Konoha has been lacking from what i've been able to gather. The death of their leader caused quite a waning in strength. " She paused, allowing her body to continue it's slow process of getting used to the new bloodline put into her. Her chakra flowed easily, shifting into the new organ and throughout her tenkaitsu as she worked to dual means, both talking to this boy and unlocking the secrets hidden in this blood at the same time.

"As for assitance it is good that you offered a price. We will listen at least. Koukan does however have our hands full as long as the demon priest Youka draws breath and his akatsuki destroy everything in their path. "
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:54 pm
(Stein is just sitting to the side atm Watching, so Removing him from posting order till he is needed)

Multiple things struck Fenn Suddenly, Mentally of course, thankfully enough the one with the bow was not firing at him, But the thoughts that they were the only powerful ninja in the area, there was a village leaderless, Fenn's Instincts kicked in, he wanted to go and give them a role model to look up to, someone to help teach them the ways , but first he had to finish his talk with these people, then he heard something that caught his attention.

Demon...Destory.... Fenn's eyes dropped and he asked in a quiet tone "Tell me about these people please, Kumogakure was destroyed, and I could do nothing to stop it, if they are the same people then we have a mutual enemy, Also have you ran into anyone from Kumo like me? I expect they are the most likely needing someone to help them through their mental problems, you just don't watch your home destroyed let alone the smells and sounds, and go untouched, its one thing to cause it, its another to go through it on the other end" Fenn was not one to speak from experience till this point, but it was incredible wisdom almost as if this was not his first rodeo, and it wasn't.

He still had nightmares of the day he had something important ripped from him.... little did he know that it was the most recently decseced Hokage, but who knows, maybe one day he would find out, oh the things that could happen because of it, Fenn Looked at Amber and then the other two as he waited for answers.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:15 pm
"the one you're looking for is in fact youka the demon priest. I'm his greatest student. " At this point it was Kira's turn to speak. She released the bow, bending down slowly to set it against the earth before taking a few steps forward. "I'm the Hell's Angel, Kiranomo Hyuuga. " As she spoke her red eyes activated, the three tomoe spinning for a moment as it centered itself in her eyes.

"Kira. " Amber knew. The fight for control of the trinity, while important, was on hold for a moment. This was her horror. It was Kira who endured the torture as Amber slept, speaking only in whispers in the girl's mind for so long.

"It's ok. This is my history. I was raised by the demon. I killed three of his disciples. I wont stop until I'm the only reminant of his corruption still breathing in this world."

"It seems he's speaking of the boy." Selene spoke up finally. They knew who she was reffering to. Fuck. "There was a boy from kumo. I fear if he still takes breath...." She shot a look to kira at this point, seeking confirmation that she hadn't yet ended his life. "He wont be much longer. "
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:28 pm
Fenn Clenched his fist for a moment, this woman was a student to that Fiend?! But she wanted to hunt him... Fenn was now at a loss, He did not know to trust her, or try to hurt her, but he took a deep breath and released his fist, he decided, against his better judgment to trust her for now, and listened to her, she called herself Kiranomo Hyuuga, Fenn would nod and listened to the one who approached first and then the one called Kira.

then suddenly the third talked, saying there was a boy from Kumogakure here somewhere, Fenn wondered if it was Shinichi, the one he had just met, or Kaos maybe, the boy he was training before Kumo was destroyed, he let out a sigh and he gave it though, without noticing the other's words or actions.

Fenn bit his thumb making him bleed and he sped towards the ground, his hands upon touching the ground had a seal spread out, not far, and Fenn said "Summoning technique" The Target in Fenn's Mind was Kaos, and after a moment a puff of smoke appeared, and there was Kaos laying in front of them, Dead or asleep he did not know, what he did know was there was at least one other in kumo, at some point, he was not checking pulses or anything at this moment, He was just happy at the moment to see the Kid, Not knowing of his fate.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum