Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

What the hell? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the hell?

Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:07 pm
Youka was liking this Takeo guy more and more, he hadn't really met anyone yet who was so open and enjoyed a laugh over the same things he did. It was to the point that he slightly almost was hoping that the male would stay for a few days before disembarking again if he was to leave. Listening to Takeo explain how he knew Xyxer and how in fact he had succeeded at rebuilding that Kirigakure he had talked about so much forced a small smile to the males face. The two of them reminded him of Maku and himself in a different light.

"Indeed no expense, if I am to do something then it must be done to the best of my capabilities...or the best of my demented mind."

They walked past the second wall where Takeo made his comment about only fools relying on chakra to sense. Which was very true, it was something that was constantly being manipulated to either not be felt or seen to plain just not being there anymore. Relying on such a weak thing to spot potential threats was not something he wanted to bet his life on. Onto the comment about the wall Youka's face would turn worried for a moment as if he remembered some horrible ghost story.

"You have no idea how hard that wall was...mixing flesh with eyes and chakra...ugh...If I ever have to build another I'll poke out my own eyes."

Youka would chuckle at the thought of it for a moment before returning back to the conversation just in time for Takeo to voice his thoughts on the second district and it's inhabitants. It was surprising just how spot on the man was as if he had built the village himself.

"That would be correct, these are the ones who blindly accepted it without putting up a struggle, not thoughts of their own or an attempt at questioning anything. For that I am grateful to them, every great village needs a working mule class that doesn't think and just does. However it is that same blind following that put them here instead of in the inner sanctum. While I enjoy them to an extent I don't need drones around me all the time."

It would be at this moment that Eiatsu would be jogging up to them and introducing herself. Youka would casually walk past the girl not paying her any mind continuing his conversation with Takeo.

"If you would like to stop and get something to drink or eat before we continue into the third sector we ca-"

Shit, he was the Raikage wasn't he,Youka still hadn't got used to such a fancy title nor people intentionally coming up to him to speak. Turning on his heel about a meter from the girl his left hand would be on his head rubbing the red locks furrowing his hair. A sheepish smile would replace his normal demeanor as he walked back to his last position with his eyes closed.

"Sorry about that Eiatsu, I'm still getting used to this whole thing. How are you doing today, from the looks of it I can tell your been training. I'm glad to see it, ah where are my manners. Eiatsu this is Takeo just a traveler visiting and Takeo this is Eiatsu one of my ninja."

Youka didn't want to be rude and give any of the mans information without asking, so if Takeo deemed her to be privy of knowing his location then he would speak for himself.

"How are your siblings doing, I know you are taking care of them right, and not letting them do as they please?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:12 pm
When he commented on the wall Youka's expression changed. That accompanied with the explanation made Takeo feel some sympathy for the man. The wall itself was quite large, and he imagined that it would take a vast amount of effort to get it up and running to a decent calibre. "Still, at least it works perfectly." He commented in a light tone, as if trying to cheer up the man. Takeo couldn't help but think, that although this tour was quite a strange one, it served as a sort of bonding experience. What better way to bond with another man than admiring his gruesome yet effective devices to keep an eye on the people he conquered?  

The conformation of his statements about the second sector couldn't help but make him smile. Kumogakure was beginning to seem like a village that Takeo himself would design if he ever had free reign to do so, and the ryo to cover the expenses. As Youka described the type of villagers that lived in this area Takeo immediately thought back to the Tengakure villagers. "Blindly following whoever claims to be in charge. Lost sheep who need a shepherd to keep them in check. Reminds me of Tengakure." As he spoke his mind wandered, his voice giving away that his mind was slipping out of focus. Of course, given his job his attention instantly came back to the here and now when the sounds of footsteps approaching was picked up. While he didn't bother to turn his gaze to the approaching girl, his vision was still on her. He really abused the power of his Byakugan didn't he?

As the three crossed paths the girl would speak, identifying Youka was the Raikage. Well this wasn't exactly a stunning revelation to Takeo, it was fairly obvious from the get go that he was the leader. Still it was nice to know that he was known as the Raikage, which would mean Kumogakure would likely remain Kumogakure for the meantime. Having to keep up with villages changing names, it was hard enough trying to keep up with who were the Kages. Youka would seem oblivious for a moment, either having not heard or simply ignoring the girl. Takeo being as ever highly attentive caught the words of both parties as they talked.

The girl was apologising for the ball being kicked towards them, by one of her siblings from the sounds of it. He noted with a hint of amusement that she seemed fairly concerned, likely not wanting to wish one of the triplets get punished. Takeo briefly wondered if punishments in the second sector would be demotion to the first sector, or would it be straight to the pikes? He made a note to ask about that later during the tour. Now Youka's words were something that interested much more, something about food. Takeo had to admit, he was famished. Travelling across the world made one quite hungry apparently.

Unfortunately, as Takeo was about to agree to stopping to get something to eat Youka would do an about face to turn back to the girl. From the actions that followed the man seemed quite embarrassed with himself for having blanked the girl. Youka walked back. Takeo simply turned as politely as he could muster, which was just a normal turn. He was somewhat aware of the fact the girl had greeted him while the two had walked past. Deciding now would be a good time he gave a slight nod in her direction. Suddenly the silent guest act seemed to be in play, letting Youka speak to the girl.

Her named was revealed to be Eiatsu. Or maybe that was just what Youka thought her name was. After all he didn't seem like the type to actually be well connected with his villagers, especially in this sector. While Youka made attempts at small talk Takeo finally turned his actual gaze to look towards the girl. He gaze her a quick once over. As Youka guessed, it seemed like she had been training. A curious choice of dress sense for someone training though. A hoodie wouldn't exactly be described as the best thing to wear when training. Though that was Takeo's own opinion, maybe the time he had spent in Kirigakure had something to do with that. It certainly seemed colder up here, so perhaps it was normal? The colour was also something he wasn't a fan of, but enough about Takeo's fashion preferences. The girl was definitely younger than Takeo was...and also shorter. Size wasn't everything though, one could never judge a person by their looks. For example Xyxer and his eyeliner. Or Youka and his creepy appearance, turned out he was actually a pretty cool guy.

Now Takeo would have spent more time looking at the girl and judging her for the way she looked, but Youka had decided to introduce him. Naturally, as the ever gracious guest he would give a small smile and once again nod in greeting. "Hello there. As Youka said my name's Takeo. Traveller is actually a nice way to put it. Though I've only been to about three different villages so far unfortunately. This one is probably the most interesting though. Tengakure was awful boring," And just like that the silent guest façade was shattered, "There was no resistance when I usurped Denkiteki to become the Tenkage, none at all can you believe it? And then when the guy finally returns to the village Xyxer steals my thunder and challenges him to a duel. Tengakure remained uneventful up until I blew it up."

He paused for a moment feeling as if he was probably not supposed to have mentioned that. His expression turned thoughtful before he started to talk again. "Now this place is truly fascinating. The walls, the sectors, the shinobi that wear pink hoodies when training. Tell me Eiatsu, what do you think about the fields outside? Are they not a real work a genius?"
Eiatsu
Eiatsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:47 pm
Eiatsu had heard bits of the conversation as she had jogged up. The girl's shoulders would grow rigid as her eyes shifted off to the side. She'd take in a deep breath before moving to hop gently from foot to foot, keeping herself constantly in motion without appearing too strange. Eiatsu would look over her shoulder back to the children playing in the field and the mindless smiles of their parents. They were in the worker hive of the village per say. Eiatsu and her siblings didn't live in this district though. The triplets had friends in this area, which was why they had come over. Well, to be honest, they came to this area quite often. Eiatsu's family had lived in the area before the village was taken over, so it was somewhat nostalgic to be here... even though her family's home was directly where the wall separating the first and second district were.

As Youka passed her, Eiatsu didn't show any change in her facial expression as she began rolling her shoulders. The girl seemed intent on not fully stopping her training. She would show that even while speaking to others, her mind was on constantly improving herself. The fact that the Raikage had simply walked past her was proof she still had a long way to go. Still, she was somewhat relieved when he passed her. The man did terrify her a bit- not that she'd ever let it show. So, when the man turned back to her, the girl was somewhat disappointed. Now, Eiatsu did respect the Raikage, but she did enjoy not being worried about saying something and offending him.

Eiatsu would give a soft bow in his direction once more as he spoke. ”You don't need to apologize to someone like myself My Lord,” she spoke softly. Glancing up at him, she nodded. ”I shouldn't have so brazenly approached you while you were on your business.” Despite the soft tone of her voice, there was a firm undertone to it. Not a single word was stammered and everything was pronounced sharply. ”I am fine my lord, and yes, I have been doing some simple training today. Please pardon my inappropriate clothing.” Eiatsu would shift from foot to foot, once again doing her bizarre little motion to keep in motion. As he introduced Takeo, Eiatsu understood immediately what was going on. Takeo would volunteer any more information if he decided to. Turning back to Youka, Eiatsu nodded. ”Yes, the triplets are fine. They will be beginning their training this week as a matter of fact. Hopefully they will be able to bring my clan's talents into the village.”

So, she would give another bow in Takeo's direction as he began to speak. The girl's dark eyes would look him over discreetly. She didn't like him. There was something about him that bothered her. Still, as Eiatsu reached to hold onto her own shoulder as her arm rotated in a stretch, her face betrayed none of her distaste for the man. Her dislike of him was further pushed as he continued speaking about usurping the position of Tenkage. Why was he bringing this up? Eiatsu could only imagine it was an attempt to show off. He was telling the Raikage that he had taken over villages himself- even destroyed them. This was a not-so-discreet attempt to show how powerful he was through the use of an anecdote. Eiatsu would simply politely nod along and speak calmly. ”That sounds amazing sir Takeo.”

What he said next made Eiatsu more tense. Never mind him insulting her old training hoodie, he was purposely questioning her about one of the more gruesome aspects of the village. Was this a test of some sorts? To see if she'd trip up in front of the Raikage? The more she heard from this man the less she trusted him. Keeping her calm, the girl would speak cooly. ”They are effective....” Her eyes would shift for a brief moment towards the field of children, ensuring they were out of hearing range. ”I would go as far as to call them beyond genius. They have been key to keeping everyone safe within the village as well as keeping order.”

”After all, most are unwilling to rebel when even Uchihas fell victim to the fields and are currently either wandering them was guards or impaled as guardians. However, I personally find it comforting knowing my family is assisting in defending the village despite their idiocy towards my Lord.”
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:00 pm
Youka's attention would split between both parties now as he attempted to listen to everything being said while focusing on ensuring the bijuu inside of him wouldn't lash out while in such close distance of those around him. Honestly life was becoming too stressful for him as he had to micro manage all of his time and attention to everything now. Maybe becoming a Kage wasn't the best way for him to have done all of this, he could have easily put another head in charge and ran things from the background without having to be the face everyone saw.

Listening to Eiatsu speak he couldn't help but hear the slight fear that was laced in her words. It was something that caused Youka to sigh in his mind, he didn't want his own ninja to fear him. However it was something he should have expected as the process of him taking over Kumogakure wasn't exactly diplomatic in any sense of the word. Even the way she spoke reeked of attempting to say the right words in fear that she may lose her life as well. She was speaking the truth however about keeping up with her training, studying her frame he could tell that her body was indeed growing through the various workouts she put herself through. Sighing once more outloud this time he would speak to Eaitsu.

"You know, you don't have to stick with all the formalities kid. Calling me by my name is just fine, i'm not one for titles as they just add extra empty weight to everything."

As she spoke about her siblings and her own training regiment starting he couldn't help but put a small smile on his face. This was the reason he had chosen her for the experiment of mixing symbiote with human on a much deeper level than he had done himself. It was also the only reason he knew her by name unlike everyone else in the village, she had been the first he had met on a much more private term. He had teachers and ninja alike on the look out for people that showed promising talent in multiple fields and Eiatsu had been the first nominated. She was a very calculating girl stuck to her convictions but was also able to determine what was best for herself and the ones close to her. It was indeed sad that the rest of her family hadn't shared the same sentiment. Coming back to reality he would nod to what she was saying before answering.

"This is good indeed, I look forward to seeing you attempt and succeed in the chuunin exams when your turn to take them arises. I trust that your siblings will follow suit and become pillars of Kumogakure as well."

Scratching his head as if there were something else he had wanted to say to her he would ponder for a moment.

"Ah, yes, if you have time later as well, I would like to see you in my office. There are a few questions I have for you and just a routine monitoring is all. No rush, just simply when you are free."

As the conversation betweeen Eiatsu and Takeo picked up he could feel the animosity in the womans voice towards their new visitor. It made Youka chuckle as he though of a picture of a kitten attempting to strike at a king cobra. He didn't know the power that Takeo had but he could feel a soft hum of power reverberating off of the male. Someone wasn't as calm and collected as he unless they were confident that nothing could bring them down. His ears did perk at the mention of Tenga being destroyed, that was news to him, which meant when Takeo had said revived Kirigakure that everyone had either moved there or was like Takeo and traveling? Youka would ask more on it at a later date if the male stayed.

"Ah, we were just heading to get something to eat I think , Eiatsu, would you and your family like to join us? It's on me, and it will alow us to speak further. Of course if you still have training to do, don't let me interrupt you."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:59 am
Ah having a normal conversation with people. It had been awhile since Takeo had partaken in such an activity. Talking with Xyxer was not included under said activity, simply due to the fact that the boy was seriously messed up in the head. But these people, they were far more sane. Though they were somewhat questionable in...other ways. Takeo noticed for one that Youka had spent a rather unsettling amount of time looking over the girl as she talked about training. One thing that Takeo approved of was that she apologised for her clothing. It was indeed inappropriate, pink really wasn't a colour suited for training clothes.

One thing to note was that Eiatsu really didn't seem to like keeping still. Takeo for some reason had his doubts that she was one of those cheery hyperactive types. Dedicated to improving herself it seemed. Or maybe she had a twitch? Would it be inappropriate of him to point it out? Maybe she was sensitive about it. The conflict of what would be proper conduct raged through Takeo's mind as the two others continued with their small talk. Takeo zoned out for the majority of it, though he picked up something about wanting to see her privately later. So that was the kind of leader Youka was. Takeo had had his suspicions, but this all but confirmed it.

The girl's response to his modest introduction was quite standard. Honestly the lack of response left Takeo saddened, which was evident on his face. For perhaps the first time since the tour began the smile dropped off his face. Now Takeo wasn't one to sulk, usually, but he felt like not continuing on any further. The wind had been taken out of his sails, his thunder had been stolen, the passionate fire in his heart had been doused, and many other sayings like that. Suffice to say, Takeo did not like this girl. First she wears inappropriate clothing, then she pretty much blanks him. She reminded him of the people of Tengakure.

But then that all changed immediately with her response to his question about the fields. He smiled once more, nodding in agreement to her words. "Yes they do indeed seem quite effective. A work beyond genius, what a lovely way to describe it." He glanced towards Youka with a grin, "You have appreciative villagers Youka. Not like the one's back in Tengakure, ungrateful lot they were." He turned back to Eiatsu when she mentioned that Uchiha were out on the fields. Now that was some interesting news. Takeo doubted however, that there would be any sort of valuable things to be looted out there. Though it couldn't hurt to check when he left, Sharingan were still very sort after.

With that in mind, the girl's words hinted at her being an Uchiha. Takeo moved closer towards her, leaning forward so that his eye's were level with hers. "Such a waste for Uchiha to be stuck out in the fields isn't it?" He questioned, tilting his head to the side. There was a longing in the back of his mind. It had been such a long time since he had taken the eye's of someone from their skull. He wondered what it was like for a living person, the former owners of his current eyes had been dead at the time. "I'm surprised Uchiha actually lasted that long in this village though. Most of them in Tengakure were killed off by others who sought their eyes." His fingers twitched, how easy would it be to pluck the eye out and just walk on out of the village? "I never condoned such things of course. I'm a big fan of the Uchiha myself, they've given much to me in the past." His right eye shifted, the two tomoe Sharingan being shown for second before shifting back to the normal coal black eye that he kept it as for the majority of the time.

And then Youka mentioned something about getting food so he straightened back up and turned towards the man. "Ah yes! Food. If the food is as any good as the village itself, then it'll be a good time indeed."

Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:31 pm
Takeo kills Youka while he is away. Proving that he is indeed the god of voids by voiding the attack on Ame as a result.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:41 pm
Approved till youka gets back, have fun Mr. Tenkage  Raikage.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:44 pm

Lol, guess Ame owes Ash its existance now <3
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:53 pm
Eh, something ain't right here...!

....I'm watching you...>___>....
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:50 am
Takeo and Youka go on multiple dinner dates in one night all on Taks dime. He woo's and swoons for Youka so much. At the end of the night they reach the kage building where they look longingly into each others eyes while the screen fades to black......

EXIT
twc 3452 claiming last tail for v2 form finally lol +17ap
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum