Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Descending into Hell [P] Empty Descending into Hell [P]

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:18 am
The weather seems to mimic the event that occured, the clouds growing dark and thick, flashes of light now illuminate the sky as the sun has long sense gone down, rain beginning to fall hard from the sky.
The door of Samuru's house flies open, a gust of wind filling the house as a lightning strike makes his form illuminated with shadowed accents, the lightning revealing dripping blood coming off his face and body.
Should anyone follow him, they see him enter the house, the boy if left on his own makes his way up the steps, eyes narrowed as a sadistic smirk is upon his face, blood dripping on the floor as he moves.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Descending into Hell [P] Empty Re: Descending into Hell [P]

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:27 am
Standing in the living room exhausted from the events that succeeded the day was Primrose. As the door flew open her enjoyment of the weather seemed to be ruined by the horrifying sight of her nephew Samuru. He was covered in blood and had a smile on his face!

"What the hell?" Prim yelled running to him. "What did you do now" Prim questioned knee leaning own to get a closer look at him. This was blood but he appeared to be unharmed.

"I am in the wrong person, I understand this now. Why couldn't I be in his body, that kid knows how to kill. Unlike the person I am in. Pansy." The Nibi taunted Prim. It growled a small growl knowing it irritated her.

"Not now, I am dealing with my nephew so shut up." Prim growled at the thing. She no longer cared if people heard her talking or saw her talking when no one was there. If they asked she would just tell them and not even mess with it anymore. "Samuru, I swear you are on your own out there and come back covered in blood. If I get the blame for this, there is gonna be hell to pay." Prim snapped in general, not at him, just at the situation.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:38 am
She followed closely behind her friend and house mate Samuru. As they entered the village she noticed the cloud cover and the lightning above them looking around she noticed the village had a different feeling. Approaching the house in the darkness, it looked more like an abandoned mansion in Sephoras eyes, almost as though she was in a horror movie. When they entered the house Primrose was there and she freaked out, she also did the talking to herself thing again which seems to creep Sephora out.
"You always talk to yourself, you are so weird." Sephora said waiting on Samuru to speak before she did. They were both coated in blood. And now she was hoping Samuru would explain everything to Prim instead of her having to. Prim already hated her she figured killing her mom would make her hate her even more.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:52 am
The boys ascension into his room is halted before he reaches the stairs, his cold glare falls upon his aunt who rushes towards him, dropping to her right knee to get a better look at him it seems.
Her voice has a scared tone at first, but her words however blame him, his eyes narrowing as she asked what he did to be covered in blood.

He holds back his words for the most part, that is until she speaks again towards him, saying how he will be punished if this ends up her fault.
With a face void of emotion his right hand makes a motion towards her left shoulder, an open palm impact is the desired motion that serves to knock her back to sit upon the ground.

Samuru steps forward, a leg on each side of hers as he glares into her eyes before he speaks, "What might I ask do you think you can do to me if you get the blame?"
Normally Samuru would of just brushed this off as his aunt just being silly, but in this state of mind truly does not care, his patience is short and his words are blunt and honest.
"Do you wanna know what happened? I went for my own stroll, then to my surprise I find the children left in your care being led into a shed like cattle by your whore of a mother!"
Rage is clear on his face as his teeth press against one another grinding as he readies his next words, "So because of you, they were taken, because of you, I had to fucking kill her!"
The last of the boys words are said with a growl, it is clear he is not in the mood, his ego getting the best of him for a bit as he already sees superiority over his Jounin aunt whilst he is but a Genin, at least in the feeble ranks of the ninja system which in his eyes hold no weight at all, simply a system where your tests are recorded to give you your rank, where even a Genin like himself can pass the marker of Kage but not care enough to be tested.

His eyes are filled with nothing but hatred and anger as he looks into those of his aunt, the Kyuubi's presence not detected, this is the boys raw anger from the situation, and how he wished he could be in hell right now ensuring the bitch burned for eternity.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:15 am
Being knocked back pissed her off, then when she realized he thought she would be mad at him she realized he misunderstood her words. Her own fault. He killed her mother? Well, he did it before she could. But the accusations of saying the brats were her responsibility, that pissed her off even more! Prim hears his words and stares into his eyes as hers began to narrow. Pissed off she moves her hands up to his upper torso and pushes him backwards and if successful and if not prevented he falls down and she now is leaning over him!
"Be careful, he is also a Kyuubi host! If you are intent on challenging him, then use me!" The Nibi said to her trying to warn her, but at the same time trying to get her to use him.
"I am sorry you misunderstood me Samuru, I would NEVER pin the blame on you, you are my nephew damn it and I do love you! Even though you piss me off sometimes! As for my mother, thank you for eliminating the pest, I am glad you killed her, Iwould have if you wouldn't have!" Prim said as for some unknow reason she felt supreme hate and slightly began to shake as the Nibi seemed to be influencing her. "I am not responsible for team retard until tomorrow! They have parents do they not? Well maybe there damn parents should take responsibility for their own kids!" Prim said as hatred filled her eyes.
"You don't wanna use me, yet I am still able to come out, keep it up....keep it up." The Nibi encouraged her as he began to enjoy what was happening.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:31 am
Sephora's eyes widen, the only she can think of is find someone to break it up. Prims a damn Jinchuriki! Just like Samuru. One thought, a parent. Which parent? Her mom is nowhere in sight, and Nightshade is missing. Maybe Echo could help! where is he though. Sephora decides to go looking for him. She runs out the door. "Echo?!" She yelled really loud hopefully he was nearby.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:43 am
His cold silver eyes gaze upon his aunt, her arms come up towards him and with his eyes foresight he foresees her attempting to push him, his form tightens are he braces for this, her arms pushing against his chest but he does not budge, it is clear now he is stronger than she is.
If this was anyone else, he would of laid her out but he holds back, hearing her words through but remaining in place, not letting her become dominant.
He hears her get more into her words as one really gets to him, how she thanks him for killing her mother, his eyes narrowing at this but he lets her finish speaking.
"They don't have parents, they are just like me!"
Turning away from her he begins walking towards the door, gripping the handle with such force it gets crushed in his grasp as he slams the door with such force behind him the house seemingly shakes, the boy walking off into the rain.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:53 am
Prim went out the door after him. Using body flicker she flashed over to him. She felt horrible. How could it possibly be to be so young and feel unloved. He was a kid, despite the fact that he may seem to be a good shinobi. she dashed in front of him. She had to think how to handle a five year old in such a case, then she remembered a similar incident from her childhood.
"Samuru, I had no right to say that. I am sorry. I don't know the kind of relationship you have with your parents. I do know one thing. I know they love you very much. I also know I love you very much. You are a special kid. And I also know that even though I hate kids, I love you." Primmy said as she wrapped her arms around him to hold him close to her. He was a special kid to her. "I over reacted because I am not use to seeing you come home covered in blood." She added still hugging him.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:01 am
She is sitting on the large front porch as she sees Samuru storm out the door she jumped to follow him only to see Prim somehow end up in front of him. She decided to let them talk and then approach him later. The talk between him and his aunt seemed important and Sephora very much respected family.

((Skip me the next couple of turns so you two can talk))
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:29 am
As she appears in front of him the boy stops, his eyes at this point are void of emotion as he looks up at her, he hears her words but for the most part they fall upon deaf ears, such things as love ignored by the boy as with this state of mind, it is just an illusion, her arms now wrapping around him.
Samuru does not show emotion to this, he has long since hardened himself to how he has felt about his family, only recently he broke when his mother came to see him, but who knows when he would see her again, it is no doubt a tease on the boys life, to give him a taste of family only for it to be ripped away from him once again.
Why is it he has to be without a mother and a father? His dad gave up everything to maintain peace, him included it seems.
"Prim, let me be and go back inside."
With a display of black particles Samuru vanishes, he reappears twenty feet behind his aunt with the same animation, his gloved hands slip into his pockets as he walks in the rain headed towards the village gate to clear his mind, he got the kids home which was priority, now it is time to deal with himself.
He knows he needs time to calm down, the longer he is around people the worse it will get, everything even jokes at this point he will take negative, thus he needs time to cool off and get his head straight.
A voice flows through his head, the voice of the Kyuubi only it has a hint of sadness mixed with it "Samuru, go to the woods and I'll talk to you there."
Samuru closes his eyes and sighs relaxing himself, he makes his way out of the dates deciding to listen to the voice this time.

[WC:1,022
5 stats, 10JP, Exit.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum