Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Yesterday at 11:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherYesterday at 6:55 pmAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereYesterday at 5:39 pmHanzo UchihaA new man Yesterday at 5:37 pmHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Yesterday at 5:36 pmHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambYesterday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadYesterday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalYesterday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonYesterday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Yesterday at 4:55 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A day in hell (P,Nk) Empty A day in hell (P,Nk)

Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:19 pm
It was a day like any other at the academy and once again Yasumi could see a group of her fellow Students who were ready to become Genin. It was a usual sight for her since for most of them it was not quite that hard to become one. You only needed about two small Jutsu to pass the exam but one essential thing had always been missing to her. The ability to perform seals with both of their hands so something she could not do herself. But it did not put her down. Those children had worked hard for it and she just had done other work. Class was dismissed for the day taken out the ones that were doing their exams today. So no one really was in the hallways as she walked into an empty classroom as she read the rules about performing Jutsu the thousands time, at least it felt like she did. Reciting the important parts of the Chakra cycle and walk up to the board to try and write on it. The chalk in hand she shivered and while she tried to make what she did the shape of a human shadow it would not work. She had gotten okay writing with a pencil on huge papers maybe but on the board with the chalk seemed to be still a dream far away.
One could argue that this at least had her trained memorizing stuff because she was never really fast enough to write things down that were said properly or in the right time. That she even knew how to write was kind of a surprise because they did not really have time to go to school. Her two older Brothers and a Sister had learned those vital things from their aunt before she left and she had learned it from Neza so well it could have been so much worse if she could not even do that. She had also to catch up on maths as it was because well Shinobi needed to do a little more than she could already do. Sometimes when she was corrected by a small child halve her age maybe and they still knew so much more than her. So she spent times like now reading and catching on, memorizing and writing. Although it was not easy on her and although sometimes her hand hurt from writing a movement she was not really used to them so they stressed her ankle and sometimes she had cramps. Still she tried on.
Now as she was sitting there her home room teacher came in and looked at her in the worried way he would always look at her. Shaking his head with a sigh: "Are you still here, haven't you heard it is a free day child", he said shaking his head coming closer to the desk where she had placed her book and looked at it, "Reading that again, maybe Ninjutsu is not what you will be good at ever. I mean let us face the facts you need a second hand for that and", he walked over to her gently placing a hand on her shoulder. "You are missing something." His voice was calm and gently but still it cut like a knife to her throat and prevented her from answering right away. So she needed to take a breath first and then look at him, smiling like sunshine she answered: "Yes training and that is what I am here for. I will try until they make me quit and then try some more even." Spoken like a bit of a challenge towards the older Shinobi and she got back a smirk from him.
Gently he patted her back and said: "This is what I expected to hear from you somehow, so I found you a little something to help you. It is a description of a skill that would enable you to make hand seals with only one hand", he said holding a scroll in front of her nose and she became big eyes as she tried to get the scroll but he was putting it out of reach teasing her a little before finally handing it over to her. "Thank you", she said a little out of breath from jumping up and down before him. Then she unrolled the scroll to read it carefully. The technique described inside was indeed what he had said it would be, a skill to enable her making seals with only one hand, there was only one catch to it. The Jutsu as it was needed a really high chakra control like maybe a Chuunin would possess equal to what one would need to cast the highest techniques of Ninjutsu and she had not even learned one of the lowest rank, so how was this supposed to go right. Her teacher saw her worried eyes and would gently pet her head. "Don't worry too much I would suggest you go onto the learning room and get a book on meditation, Genjutsu release and maybe even small Taijutsu. I know this is not what you want, but getting your body prepared is a good way to increase your ability to control your own Chakra and I bet you will be excellent at it just as it is. Just remember all good things in life take time and care", he pointed out before he drew a human outline for her on the board and made his way out of the classroom again.
Watching him leave her heart made a little skip of happiness and then she looked at the outline in front of her. Rolling in the scroll again she would start tracing the outline with her chalk so she would get a feeling for it. After she was confident about it this looked a little messy but still quite alright so with another colour she would draw in the Chakra points and lines as good as she could still shaky and kind of wavy lines but it had gotten a little better and she was proud of herself and the achievement she had made today. But although it was already great the day had only started. So she cleaned off the board and took her stuff to the learning room.

As she was walking out of the classroom and turned right to walk into the learning room she could see someone standing there smiling at her. The young man had his hair in a high tail today and as he saw her he pushed off the wall and smiled at her. With an elegant bow on hand on his back the right one reaching for his heart he was bowing to her and smiled at her like a wide grin displayed by a predator on the currently blue lips on the white painted face. His eyes circled with a black like and the lids covered in a blue to purple colour scheme. On his forehead there would rest a small glass gem in green colour kind of not suiting his hair but he did not seem to mind this.
He wore a red and black checkerboard pants, neon green shoes, a white shirt and a yellow tie today and smiled at her fondly as he rose up. He had an earring on his left ear that she had never seen before and his neck had a huge bruise just low beneath the hairline. It was kind of huge and for a moment she worried. Was he hurt or did he, just like any other young man in his life have a girlfriend that was a little too careless? Tilting her head from side to side before bowing to him as well: "Nice to see you again Hjalbin how are you?", she smiled at the young man in front of her and he smiled back. With a flip of his hair he would wink at her and say: "Don't bad people always feel good?", his voice almost mimicking the purr of a kitten or something like that this was when she said that he must feel miserable then and he gave a sigh and shook his head winking at her saying something about that she should not presume to know him too much, because that could lead to wrong assumptions and maybe falsified images of situations and people that could be deadly to mind, soul and body, he put a big emphasis on the soul part, it seemed important to him.
So as she told him she was going to go to the learning area he would offer his company and she did not really mind that at all so he was walking beside her while she was getting to the corridor down to the study hall and entering it. Since classes where in session or exams taking place it was rather empty and they could find a table to sit at. He would sit down and watch her skim through the shelves of books to find the low rank Jutsu the teacher had talked about. With that she came back to the table and read through it. Once and one more over before she looked at Hjalbin tilting her head. "This sais it needs seals as well, but if you master it, you can do it without so well you think I can try it?", she was unsure if she could train something without seeing if she made it or not, because to release a Genjutsu successfully she would need to be in one to see the result or something like that, but how was this supposed to happen so she looked at Hjalbin questioning grabbing a strand of her hair and twirling it around her finger. Sometimes this helped her think and then she looked at her companion. "Do you know any Gen Jutsu?", she asked at him and tilted her head at him.
He gave her a grin as if she had just asked a fox if he liked free chicken for dinner or something like that. As well as that she could see him raise his finger to kind of remind her on something: "But remember small one, Gen Jutsu are a powerful force, they will sometimes take you to places of horror and that might scare you, your body will be under stress and your mind kept in a cage you might not get out of that easily. Heavy damage could be the thing coming from this", his faced closed in to hers as he asked with a stinging wave of weird excitement radiating from him: "Du you still want to do it? I would love to Gen you and see how you grow stronger fighting sweetheart. But it could also just rip your little heart apart so how are you choosing?" A shiver ran down her spine at the prospect of the horrors that could await her, but a Shinobi needed to take them anyways, didn't she? "I want to try it."
His cold eyes seemed to light up for a moment as she agreed to his proposal and he rose from his chair looking around eying the window. With a nod towards it he would say: "Let us go out there it is faster than taking the stairs anyways", he was walking towards the window and under his hand it slid open with him climbing out to kind of stick to the wall like a spider. She would hurry to the window and look at him worried: "It is high don't fall", she almost exclaimed but as she saw him sticking to the wall she only blinked confused. How was he doing this? She was quite riddled about this but he stared at her with a smile secure and confident like no other: "It is another Shinobi ability you should be able to grasp quickly. But first things first, I'll carry you down", he would offer and hold out his hand to her in a gesture of him taking her hands to get her down safely. So she leaned out of the window and let herself fall into those hands.

Air was rustling through her dress as she fell kind of through his hands and she let out a surprised scream because she thought she should have been caught by now, but maybe he had not anticipated her dropping out of the window, maybe now she would get even more hurt than before and could never become Shinobi. But while she was preparing for the impact this kind of left her waiting and waiting. Sure the school was a tall building but not so high that it would last her this long to get down to the ground by falling so she opened her eyes and gently moved her arms aside. As she was looking she was hanging in the air, clutched together like a closed fist at first but now more relaxed and what she could feel as well was that there was somehow the feeling of being supported by slim threads. Gently she was placed down on the ground and he followed her down just moments after that and chuckled at her: "You screamed as if you were truly scared to die? How is that, don't you trust me if I say I'll catch you?" He had this provocative tune just as he would always have. This voice that said whatever you are going to answer me I will be going to turn that against you and you can't do anything about it. So she sighed and nodded: "I was scared when your hands let me slip by but I thought it was more of a mistake I made because of not telling you I was coming out", what made him laugh even more and shake his head in disbelieve. "Oh sweet of you to take the blame honey but really I have seen you coming and this was a conscious action and a free lesson for you that sais, bad people can do bad things to you, no matter how much your tiny light driven soul wants to believe their good, remember that all times", he waved his finger at her again.
She nodded her head at him and dipped her head looking at the ground. He kept reminding her on not to trust anyone but still he had been there to catch her anyways so what was his deal with this? She was unsure about what to make of him but so far he had been nothing but helpful to her so why wouldn't she trust him. While she had those thoughts he was walking behind her, following her to the training grounds where he intended to try Gen on her. Why there? Because she might be throwing a fit, screaming and crying going into his Gen and therefore she would quite heavily disrupt the silence of study hall when they would try this inside. Out here they would not really disturb anyone so it was the perfect place for a little training and exercise.
Looking at the fields they could find enough empty space for just two people to be doing some training and her would make her sit down and look at her. "Well what we are going to do first is, meditate and get you a little more in control of you chakra and your body, because well, what I am going to throw at you might need more from you than you already have. So please sit down with me and try to concentrate a little at least that helps me a lot while trying to get accustomed with new harder stuff", he sat down himself crossing his legs and placing his hands onto his knees, the body upright and his eyes now once again locked on her as she tried to imitate his position. Still it took her some time and a gentle pinch in the back with the quick remark that there was no slouching allowed and her back needed to be straight so she could emphasise with her chakra better. He would tell her that general when using Jutsu and upright body would enable better breathing and therefore more oxygen in the blood cycle which would then enable better brain activity which would lead to better usage of chakra. Well it all sounded quite logical to her so she copied him as well as she could.
Deep breaths where required for her to calm down and raise her awareness for herself and what was going on inside of her with her body and everything around it. It kind of felt strange sitting here like nothing was going on and only breathing sounds and maybe whatever was around then was audible. She did not even dare to open her eyes unless told so. But t did not seem like he was going to do that soon but she kind of felt watched. Could not tell if she found it creepy or reassuring that there was this kind of feeling of not being alone. Still it could be coming from that huge and eyes spiked wall that had given her the creeps upon arrival.
To be honest nothing here in Kumo had seemed inviting and despite the flat where she lived with her brother nothing really felt like home. It was strange and kind of out of place. She felt like she was out of place but now that she was sitting her and well it felt like she was training she got hopes up to at least learn something she had wanted to learn. Sometimes she missed the sheep at home that were kind of messing around all the time. The smaller and bigger siblings that had not come along and most of all the music and singing they had done together. Sometimes she also missed her mother although she did not really talk much to her anymore or her father that was always yelling at her and her siblings if they did not work like he thought they would need to while they were not doing their own job at all. They were miserable parents indeed.

As if he could feel the tension rising inside her she could hear him clap his hands: "So enough of this little one let's see if you can manage the horror I have prepared for you. This will not only be a test of courage but also a test of character because I have prepared something gut wrenching for you sweet heart", he stretched and smiled down at her while she was still getting up from sitting down. Her legs felt a little numb but it was getting better though. Slowly shaking them she started to get her feeling back into them and then she looked at him and he looked at her kind of concerned it seemed but still with a confident smile. She wondered how his face could stretch this look but still have both emotions be kind of convincing to her as if he could really not decided on whether he was confident or worried about what he was about to do with her. Now she seemed to be confident to do what he wanted and he nodded at her and she could see him do some seals and as his hands had stopped her nightmare began.
A completely new world would unfold around her and as she would look up at the sky it had turned red while the clouds had turned black like smog over a big city. In front of her a wide field had stretched with poisoned earth. No plants to see no life to make out only poles with dead bodies stabbed on top on that. The smell coming off of it was terrible and there was a purple smoke crawling over the ground. She herself was also kind of mounted on a cross her arms tied to it and also her feet stuck to it. The foul stench of death, blood and human waste crept up to her nose, made her sick to her stomach and as she turned to the left she saw a person next to her, unknown but face fallen half way of his skull baring his blank bones as he although half rotten still turned his head also looking at her with this one hollow eye and the other slightly dislocated one: "Help me! Help me! Please help me!" This was when she first cried out in panic.
Her heart raced and she did not know what to do, she tugged on the strings that were holding her but she could not get free while screaming at the top of her lunges. Never had she experienced a scenario like this and she was legitimately afraid. Going in she had known it would be a Genjutsu befalling her. Now her problem was, now it felt so real that she could not really differentiate what was real and what was not. She saw this, felt this, smelled this and heard it she was not so sure anymore. She would wind, twist and tug on her pull on her ties to get rid of them but she could not do it. Her body was shaking and she wanted to cover her ears to not hear the cries for help anymore. She did not want to smell the stench coming up and the violet smoke made her choke on it. She was getting more and more into panic as they were reaching out with their hands, they seemed to want to grab her, wanting to get a hold of her, more and more war torn bodies, calling out for help.
Another cry escaped her mouth and she could feel the sticky fingers run along her cheek, blood sticking to it like glue and the stench increasing to the point where she was thinking about just stopping to breathe, she wanted it to end. "Hjalbin! Help me! I can't do it!", tears had burst from her eyes and every muscle in her body had grown tense in a state of shock as she was experiencing fear beyond any measure she had ever been confronted with. The death cries, the dark surrounding, the hell like smell and everything else did kind of add to her fears and still she was not able to get free, she through she was fighting it with all she had but she could not get away, she could not get out of it. In her mind she was searching for a way to calm herself, she wanted to get her thoughts together but she could not tell how. Her cries for a way out were growing more desperate by the moment her heart rate was growing fast and she was struggling to still get it over but she could not wrap her mind around it screaming at the top of her lungs.
In the real world there was a Hjalbin looking at his victim that seemed to be getting into the illusion kind of frozen in her own world she was standing there in trance an easy target right now, but well it was not his aim to do anything. He was just playing nice helping a desperate Academy Student to get what she wanted in life or something like that. As the peril began he watched her like looking at the enticing part of a movie. Only missing the snacks he could shove into his mouth as she would stand there and call out, call out for help. Well he had known that this would happen so no surprise. But time passed and her screams got more fearful, her struggle stronger. At the top of her lunges she was screaming for help she wanted out but as it seemed what he had used was too strong for he to break through, too strong to even get concentrated on releasing this Gen of horror. So engulfing her in his arms he released her himself what let her come back into the world he had taken her from in such a violent way.

The sky would burst open and she could see the usual sky break through the red one, the clouds would disappear and the field of the dead would vanish. The living corps that had grabbed a hold of her and scared her to the bone disappeared as well, changed to something different. It changed to Hjalbin who was holding her to his chest. As she was screaming her voice was not the usual soft melodic tune, it was perverted and foul. Cold sweat was dripping down her forehead and she was holding onto him, onto his clothes, shaken by terror and panic. She would push her face against his chest, closing her eyes and shutting out everything while crying out in pain. Pain that could not be dealt with by healing because the wound was cut beneath the skin inside her soul was burning inside her like a fire eating her form the inside. Like Hjalbin had so greatly emphasised the soul was of so much more importance than anything else. She could feel her pulse hammering in her head or was it his heart she could not tell it apart.
Moments passed by while he held her, cradled her like a baby to calm her down from the crying fit he had brought her into. She was clinging to him just almost as if she wanted to squeeze into him to be saver but well that would most likely not really happen because he was of solid bone and she as well. Nothing to squeeze anywhere but the small maybe a little too light body was lying in his arms. Curled up like a kitten or pup and shaking like one as well. Maybe he had over done it? Since she needed to become especially strong he had tried an especially strong gen on her thinking that if she could manage to get the strength to break free from it she would be able to train the skill as well. But he had kind of over done it with what he had done to her so he might have felt a pinch of guilt to have done such a thing, a thing that he had called others cruel for, but how to teach if not through suffering and despair? For her to be living in this world and to be strong against all its odds she needed to face them properly and therefore he needed to pain her now before anyone else could that would really want to hurt her.
His hand would softly stroke over her head and gently rubbed his cheek against her head and bring her into a close cuddle. Her arms wrapped around his neck her face buried at it he could feel those hot tears drip down his neck and he would start mumbling into her ear, soft spoken carful words. It took a while for her to recognize that the world around her had changed for the better. A warm embrace engulfed her and kept her warm. His hand gently going back and forth over her head so very softly that she felt running over her hair, but was it really warm or did she just imagine that? Was he cold maybe? She was not so sure and maybe it was the shock sitting inside her bones that made her shiver and shake. The images in her mind spun wild and she wanted to get away from that far away from that and it still came back, the faces the screams for help everything about it came back.
She put her hands to her head and shook it like she could get rid of her thoughts just like that but unfortunately she could not get rid of them so easily. But well after some more moments of crying she went try and calm again looking up at her worry eyed teacher and gave him a soft smile: "I am sorry I could not take it and I could not break it ether, but I promise I will try it again and then it won't frail I am sure", she sounded a little bit like making some kind of vowel to him and he just nodded agreeing to her. He was glad to see her smile because that showed that his Jutsu had not broken her completely just shocked her for the moment. Sure a shock could be as bad as any other thing but so far she seemed okay and he was relieved. There were so many ways to ruin someone's live and Genjutsu had kind of dibs on frying brains into a pulp. Still she was alright and he was still sane minded and she was alright, some of his makeup was demolished but who cared about that?
"I am sorry I spooked you with this Jutsu, I did not want to make you suffer that way. Sometimes I forget how strong that Illusion is and how terrifying. I should have gone easy on you I hope you can forgive me what I have put you through", he was still stroking over her head trying to calm her and then she looked at him rubbing over her eyes and nodded: "I was scared, well not that more mortified and horrified I thought I was dying then and there", she was breathing heavily and still holding on to him while she thought about what could have happened in the illusion but had not. Kind of glad it had ended she rubbed along her temples and then looked at him again: "Can we try something else maybe? Like anything else? There has to be something else I can try to train it." He smiled at her and nodded agreeing. "Sure there is. Have you seen the thing I did when we went out of the window? Surface walking. That skill needs high control over one's own chakra as well. So I suppose if we do that first you might get more comfortable with the Gen release." He smiled at her standing up.

She stood up as well and he could see that she was kind of shaky on her legs so he held out an arm for her to hold on and then they walked to search for a wall or surface she could climb. Stopping at a small side building of the academy he took a deep breath and leaned against it. "This is good, not too high but solid you should be able to train here just fine. The key to it is simply concentration nothing else matters to be frankly. In fact it only burns very little chakra even when you keep it going for long times, because you have to be careful about this", he knocked his fist against the concrete of the wall and looked at her again. "While this is solid concrete and cannot break that easily you will soon find out that when you walk on surfaces like trees that, if you put too much chakra into it the bark will break and the wood will splinter beneath your feet and maybe even break whatever you're walking on. So applying the chakra with care is very important", he looked at her and smiled.
Adjusting his ponytail he would look at her and let her have some time to sink the information in and afterwards he would say: "But I don't think you will have too much problems with too much Chakra, you seem to be in control quite good you power seems to be increasing with every new step and you make today and whatever happens you will absolutely be stronger by the end of this day and one step closer to what you wish for yourself. So to now climb the wall you need to concentrate chakra at the bottom of your feet and keep it on a steady but low level to then just put your feet up and go like you were walking. Sounds easy enough, is easy enough trust me", he nodded and showed her a pose holding out his arms, "And for the off chance that you will be falling I will be right here to catch you, no harm will come to you", he said in a vowing kind of matter maybe it was his bad conscience speaking.
So she did what he had told her. Concentrated on the chakra in her body, she could feel it in her body and it shivered inside her and she was unsure if that meant something good or not. Breathing in deeply she could feel how it gathered in her centre, and from there got directed towards her feet. It made them tickle as she thought about if it would reach through her shoes? Well there was only one way to find out. Slowly she would put her foot onto the wall and seemed to be testing what was happening. Her feet found hold on the wall that was not supposed to hold her at all so that was a good sign at least for her. With a relieved sign she would just try to put the second one there as well, but it felt strange to go vertical so she stopped in her tracks. Worried she would look at him and he smiled at her waving his hands in an encouraging matter: "Go on, don't worry about it, I won't let you fall you just need to hold your muscles firm and strong so you get stiff as a board so your body won't just draw down to the ground and pull you off balance. Normally it is easier when doing it running so you can use the momentum."
Slowly she nodded and pulled her foot off the wall and took some steps back from it. She was no sure how many she was to take but still she needed at least a little of it to maybe make it easier for her to climb up and make the move work. Then she ran at the building, ran towards the wall wanted to climb it like he had suggested. But even with all this ambition in her mind she paused, stopped at the sight of the wall, feared to run into it. But fear would not stop her she moved back again and ran. Still once again se failed to make the move up but on the third try she managed to set foot on the wall and the movement she had carried with her drove her up. Step by step she moved up but due to her own shock about this happening she lost her concentration. Something she had dreaded and as the roof of the building came closer and she thought she could make it suddenly her feet stopped holding onto the wall and she fell.
Her fall accelerated with every inch she fell and se almost wanted to scream out. But her throat was bound she could not scream anymore. She had already done so much of that. What was a simple fall off the heights compared to the horrors that the Illusion had made her see? Nothing, this could be a fall she would not wake up from. But that Illusion could have become a nightmare that she would never wake up from so what was worse. Living a through hell or dying right now and then. But this thought was put to a hold right then and there as she felt something hitting her back. Two strong arms had ended her fall, had stopped her misery and as he so faithfully had declared Hjalbin the strange one had caught her and now was holding her in his arms. Like a baby almost so light it seemed she was to him. His eyes looked up the wall and then back down to her, a small smile on his lips he would to a turn and say: "Almost as if you were flying, but lass this was not what I wanted to teach you."

While he was spinning around he gently put her down on the ground again with sad eyes watching how shivery she was from the exercise he had put her through. Still he had to try it since that would have helped her lots, but maybe it was still too early for her to do? Seeing that her body was now at its peak it was time for something different. So he looked around, what to do? He rubbed his temples and ran a hand trough his hair. What was he supposed to do with the girl seeming to be overwhelmed by the task ahead of her and he would simply stop and stare at his possibilities. Why was it even so important to him that she made it? There were other days to come, other days to train she would achieve it one of those. Maybe it was still the guilt he felt the wrong he wanted to right as he made her cry and scream in terror from what he thought she could live up to. Why did he have to overdo it so much wouldn't have less worked as well?
Yasumi was resting inside his arms, leaned against his chest and had closed her eyes for a moment. She could feel every muscle of her body tear on her every little arching bone inside her yearned for some rest and relaxation. Maybe this was the moment. She felt a little dizzy and could not really focus anymore on anything. Word she had read passed her by, things she had done, stuff she wanted to do. Maybe this was all too hard for her. Maybe she needed to take smaller steps and use a different approach maybe a smarter one, smart was good wasn't it? At least this was what she thought she had been taught by her brother. Right now her head was just a bit of empty space her thoughts were kind of hovering around and she could not really grab a hold of them while her mind was going crazy with thoughts she could not control, images she did not want to see and sounds she rather did not hear. Why and more even how was this happening? Was she in an illusion again? Shivering and shaking she could feel her knees go to the ground.
Slowly he was putting her down making her lay on her front side. "This will make you feel better", she could hear him say and quickly afterwards she could feel his hands going up and down her spine. Slowly he was massaging her back and shoulders. This was really nice to be honest and whatever he did he knew how to move his fingers to ease up tensions and soon her body felt relaxed and kind of like it was made out of Jelly. Once it a while it would sting a little when he came across a muscle that had hardened itself and needed to be at little bit eased up but especially when he was gently massaging across the back of her neck and gently caressed her head through her thick hair she could fell the stress falling off her like she could have shaken it off. All the while he seemed never really to care about closeness issues with anything he was quite aware of not to touch anything she would rather be embarrassed off and work his ways gently along her sided and only so much down that he could run his fingers along the edge of her spine although this was quite a close call.
After that she felt relaxed to the tip of her toe and smiled as he helped her up although she was now covered in dirt. But as a smart person knew there were such things as water and stuff that would get everything out in no time. "So Yasu-chan? How do you feel about having one last try before we have a break for you to take some kind of meal? I know a technique known as Rope Escape that will help you with untying knots on a rope should you ever find yourself in a situation where you could be tied up and don't know how to handle yourself. It does not require hand seals at all, because it is for the moment when your hands are tied anyways?", he suggested to her with a smile a fox could be proud of. Was there a worried thought to be shed because he seemed to be so excited about being able to tie her down with a rope to the point where she could not move anymore? Maybe, but well he had knelt over her already that day and done nothing she would think to worry about so why not?
So a moment later he had organized a rope from somewhere she could not tell but well who cared where the rope came from. As he started to tie her down she could feel his hands shaking a little and his touch to her skin was careful and his eyes were resting upon her with a weird mix of gentle fondness and excitement. First he had tied together her feet quite carefully and when she tugged on it with her legs she could see that it was fine or more like tight because her legs could not really wiggle and inch. Then he would tie in her left arm as well so she could not use that one to get free from her little trap. "So darling fuel your chakra into the rope to loosen it up and get free of it", he said while he lay down next to her, so close that their faces almost touched. "I will be right here if you need me for anything", his violet eyes were kind of staring at her and she felt like strangely moved by the way they were piercing right through her.
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A day in hell (P,Nk) Empty Re: A day in hell (P,Nk)

Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:21 pm
Now she lay there tied up in front of the strangely colourful man and while he was looking at her with kind of dozing off eyes she tried to get her chakra to free her form the ties he had put on her to help her train. She appreciated the effort he was putting in it but at the same time she was thinking about what happened when someone just anyone passed them by and saw them lying here? Her tied up and he creepily staring at her. Well she did not mind t but well if that happened with someone else and she saw it she would come over and ask what this was all about, maybe even don't believe the explanation because it would just look so strange. But well they were on the academy grounds after all so well this was natural wasn't it? Strange thoughts were running through her mind while she still tried to concentrate but his stare put her up every once in a while. Those eyes were almost igniting at times. At times like this she was curious about where he did come from or where he always vanished to, but this was something for another time.
Gently he reached out for her head and started petting over her hair while he still waited for her to get free. "You can make it out Yasu-chan I am sure you can, just take a deep breath and focus", he almost whispered towards her and she nodded gently. Closing her eyes she started to concentrate at least a bit. She could feel her energy pulse through her and her body. The tickle on her skin and the rush in her veins started to feel like it was really working on something. She could not see it but her ropes began to glow with her Chakra and slowly she could feel them getting loose so loose that she could slowly wiggle out her hand first and the slowly after even her feet. She looked down at what she had achieved and gave a small cheer of happiness: "I did it!" She would hug the young man beside herself who would return the favour and squeeze her lightly with an amused grin on his face: "My best wishes on this achievement love, but no reason to jump at me like that."
A little surprised and her face quickly covering in an embarrassed red she wanted to pull back but well he held her close still and looked at her with this smirk on his lips. "You got to be more careful hun, because there are evil people out in the world", he said sitting up and bringing her up with him as well, "and those would not even think about tearing that dress off your young body and then do horrible things to you. I'd rather not have that happen, I would need to kill them all slowly and with terrible pain infliction and that would take so much time away from us meeting, wouldn't that be terrible?", his nose touched hers and for a moment she thought he would even close in more, but he was just standing up again her on his arms and then gently placing her down in front of him again where he gave her a small twirl like she had seen dancers did. After that his arm wrapped around her side and he looked into the sky: "Well it is about the time how about the two of us getting something to eat? You have to be hungry." She nodded, she would not have said so herself but her stomach was empty in deed.
So together they made their way into the city. It was still not really comfortable for Yasumi who had only know mountains and meadows so far to get used to this surroundings. Everything looked different, smelled different and felt different from what she used to know back home. Especially so many people she did not know about and all or at least many of them seemed of this no good nature Hjalbin was always talking about. Her brother was also always weary about her. Maybe that was why he had taken a job that started in the evening when she would stay at home and he did not need to worry so much. If his condition allowed it he was even walking her to school at waiting for her when she got out of it. So she never really felt endangered, but sometimes she got to run around the town alone and then she did make sure to stay on big open roads with many people but still chances where high that something could happen still because everyone would turn a blind eye to not get caught in the crossfire.
She could not really be angry at them for that, some of the goons that were lurking around those alleys really did seem scary and she would not really care to make their acquaintance if it was not necessary but to her luck today was the colourful clown with her and they seemed to know to get out of his way. Well maybe because he had the headband of a Shinobi kind of attached to his cloak like a badge or something. That at least demanded a little respect to be sure. Slowly he took her along looking around: "What would you care to eat sweetie? We do have some possibilities open here so decide wisely", he winked at her as if this was a hard question to answer. Well maybe it was. Was the food here really edible or did they maybe put questionable food in their dishes? She would not really put it past the people that where having a field of dead bodies on poles and an ever watchful wall with eyes guarding the village. Thinking of that again upset her stomach a little but a soft rub over her back brought her back again.

They had entered the village centre and as they were looking around she spotted a small sign in an ally that had a plate of sushi on it and gently tugged on her teacher's sleeve. He paused in his steps to look at her with a questioning look on his face. As she pointed to the small place down the alley he displayed a satisfied grin and ran his hand through her hair touching forehead to forehead with her: "Good choice they do have great food there you gonna like it for sure", he smiled and pulled her closer while directing their steps toward the small restaurant. A faint hum came from his lips while he started swaying a little from left to right as they were drawing nearer. An arm extended along her side her slid the door open for her to go in. So she would step out of the comfortableness of his hug and into the warm interior of the small sushi place. The smell of food was immediately covering her nose and it was such a welcoming aroma that she closed her eyes for a moment. Hjalbin closed the door behind her and said: "Good afternoon we need a table for two."
The young woman greeting them with a formal bow would lead them to a small table at a window where they sat down on pillows and put their feet under the table's thick blanket that came along with it. Just a short moment after they were handed the menu and he looked at her. "Please feel free to take whatever you like. It will be on me for playing that evil trick on you and to reward you for your training of course", he grinned at her and looked at it himself. Her eyes were passing over the paper she had been handed to look at. The dishes named here were all delicious so that she had troubles to pin point what to take but she would surely have a great meal whatever she turned out to take so she looked at her opposing patron with a questioning glance in her eyes and he would just smiled like he would put a riddle upon his face for her to solve while they were eating together. So she returned to the card while the waitress approached their table to bow.
"Do you have chosen a drink yet?", she would ask with a sweet and inviting tune to her voice. It was very nice to listen to her and she looked pretty as well in that kimono she wore as a uniform. Yasumi had always wanted one but when someone was a child out of eighteen there was not so much to go around for everyone and what was going around needed to be shared. None of her siblings had ever had something that special so how would she get to wear one? Well but back to the drink she had to order and that was also not the easiest part to be taken care of although the choice was not that huge since she would not have any alcohol. "I would love the mango juice maybe stretched with a little water would be nice", she then stated and the lady would nod looking at Hjalbin who would smile at her with his sweetish curled lips and then almost with a purr would chant: "I take a bottle of sake please", making the lady blush in a kind of awkward fashion. Was that appealing to her in a romantic way even?
After that he would turn to Sanae with a wink and look at the menu again before closing the menu and smile at her while folding his hands over the small pamphlet: "Say Yasu-chan since you are so indecisive would you trust me with the order and let me put something together for us to share? Like family maybe? I could leave you a share of mine and you could share me yours? So we can enjoy both without being greedy", he winked at her once more and slowly she nodded at him. "Sure, I mean why not everything sounds just so delicious", she agreed and looked at him giving her a foxy grin and an approving nod over this agreement while she would then proceeded to close her menu as well and smiled at him. "I am kind of excited about this since I have never really been to a nice restaurant like that because well my family could not really afford that even if we had one close by", she chuckled a bit and he nodded at her. "From what I know about your family it is quite the wondrous bunch with so many children to have around and such inattentive parents. I was always sad to have been a single child without siblings but I would totally go nuts if there were eighteen."
She looked aside though the widow, it kind of pained her to think about her family back at home now two kids short on duty but well they had managed before when they were fewer and her mother was still producing children like a bee queen so they would not really see them missing for the most part so her worries kind of seemed redundant. Still she had them, she worried a lot especially about the younger ones that might get neglected because they could not been cared for how they should. She signed a little and the young man to the opposite of her would apologise to her, because he had brought up the matter and made her feel uncomfortable with that. With a smile she would look at him and shake her head gently as she did not mind him talking about that sort of thing since she had entrusted him with this knowledge after all and he did not seem to spill it to strangers so everything was safe with him.

After a short while the lady would return in her small steps because the kimono would not allow her to make huge ones. She would place a bottle of sake and a cup before him and then hand her a glass of Juice along with a bottle of water and juice for her to mix as she would like to. Then she would look at the two folded menus and take out a note pad and a pencil: "What can I bring the two of you?" This was where Hjalbin would pitch in: "Dear lady we will need the family sushi platter please. Both of us will have the Miso with this. My dear over here", he gestured towards Yasumi, "Will have the Okonomiyaki with that homemade Terriyaki sauce you do so well and I'll have the Takoyaki please. In addition to the family platter we would like the fried mix and as dessert the Dango and some green tea Mochie Ice crème thank you very much", he smiled at the ever quickly noting lady who as kind of incredibly fast at writing down everything he had mentioned almost as fast as he could talk and he did not take breathing breaks that often. Then she carefully repeated the order back at him and as he confirmed it she would nod and walk off.
As he would fill his cup with Sake she would fill her glass with water and Juice and then both took up their drinks. He looked at her with his kind of strange eyes that bore a so unique colour that she still had not adjusted to them but even with their unusual colour they seemed so inviting and rather playful that one only had to look at them, maybe almost stare at them as he toasted to her and their drinks chimed against each other with a shiver of their glass. Then she drank a sip and nodded in amazement, it was kind of good. The water was clear and the juice tasted fresh and reviving to her and that was a good feeling spreading in her body and made her feel at ease with herself. His whole appearance had something happy and delightful to it that she could not deny was captivating in its own matter. He drew looks with his oddness but he kept them with his light heartedness.
As he had set down his cup he looked at her: "How are you feeling right now? Did the training tire you down a lot sweetheart?", he would tilt his head at her and look curious like a kitten eying a big cotton ball it wanted to launch its claws into. Still playfully and soft pawed like it did not know how much it hurt, when its claws scratched the skin of its victims but it did know that it was so terribly cute, that no one could ever be mad at it for doing so. "Yes it made me a bit worn out to be honest, but I am not done for the day, after we have eaten I want to return and use the afternoon we still have to train, I still have not gotten at least this Genjutsu thing mastered so we need to get at least that done before I retreat myself for the day, although my heart races by the thought of being in that place again. Who came up with this horrible Jutsu?", she looked at him half concerned half frightened. He tilted his head and grinned at her: "I made it myself, isn't it amazing?" She shook her head this was not the word she had in mind for it.
But before she could say something the lady would return with the entrees he ordered the Soup going along with Takoyaki and Okonomiyaki as well now she sat there looking at her food with a smile taking in the delicious smell that engulfed it and she bowed to him. "Thank you for the invitation", she said as he was already starting to divide the food between them equally and then looking at it with a worried eye: "Can you eat this properly or do you need help with that?", he looked at her poorly fiddling with the sticks and after some tries she would shake her head in frustration. He gave a chuckle and then started to feed her. One bit for her and one for him. Everything handed to her gentle and with great patience so that both of them could have their share of it before it grew dull and cold. She would not fight it because she deemed it quite nice to have him care for her that way. It was also nice to eat such delightful food which she had not had in a long time.
So by the time both of them had eaten the entree and drank the soup the main course would come up. A big boat shaped tray with many different kinds of sushi to enjoy, many of which she liked to eat a lot and a plate with all sorts of fried vegetables and seafood to even eat with fingers. Since it was common to eat sushi with hands this time around she did not need to be fed and felt a little more confident about this. Even the crispy coated veggies did taste like a piece of heaven. It was something she had eaten very often at home but prepared from someone who could actually cook this was really something special to her and she enjoyed it to the fullest. Smiling at Hjalbin like the sunlight was radiating from within her that gives her warmth and joy to share freely. He would smile back at her fondly as she smiled at him and he would enjoy his own part of the platter before them and once in a while let out a sigh of happiness and comfort. By the time the desert would soon be served he seemed at total peace with the world and himself.

The dessert was thankfully easy on the one handed person as well. So she could easily eat it without any help of him in any regard. Also the delicious juice was finished swiftly after she had eaten all that sweet deliciousness. Happy and with filled bellies they would take time to breath for a moment and he stretched his limbs. "It feels nice to be so full of delicious food and I could take a nap now, like a fat cat or something like that. I can totally understand why they can sleep all day, because they eat too much and then get sleepy all day", he yawned and she watched him rub his belly acting as if it had turned into the size of a gigantic ball. But well in the end he was still slim like a stick. He waved for the bill and along with it came two small glasses of wine. After learning what was inside the glasses Yasu denied them and after he had paid Hjalbin would drink them both and rise from his place. Yasumi would follow on this and together they would leave again.
As they left the restaurant she would wrap her arm around his and squeeze it gently with her own two at least a little while resting her head against his shoulder daydreaming a little while they would make their way back to the training grounds. Once in a while she would look around and whenever they would pass by something Hjalbin hat to tell something about he would take the time. Stories about past endeavours with friends and how much fun they had growing up despite dire circumstances around the city and once in a while he would speak of the future and how he wished for it to rise again beautiful like the sun in the morning and just as warm. But times seemed to be rough and dark to be honest about the whole ordeal. Still Hjalbin would make sure she knew he refused to see this as run over he still had hopes for tomorrow and just as many wishes to go along with them. He could see this streets living up with people, music carried by the wind and children laughing while a festival would roam the village and vanquish the fear most had felt the past years.
As they had then reached the training areal again she would put down her things again and he would then look at her. He would look worried at least a little because she was still the frail, small one handed woman and there were so many bad persons out there that would love to harm her just for the fun sake of winning over someone significantly smaller than them. With worry he would walk a circle around her then asking: "Have you ever considered learning a bit of Taijutsu as well? It could help your body to get stronger and if a body is strong enough you can channel you chakra better like they say a healthy mind lives in a healthy body", he suggested looking at her curious of what she would say to the proposition to now work on the body part more in contrast to her mind. Agreeing she nodded to him and then looked at him with questioning eyes as he started smiling and thought about it how to start. After a few moments he would decide to start the training by braiding that long hair of hers and putting it into a knot so it would not get everywhere.
As she now was prepared he would start her off with stretching her limbs as it was important to have her at easy and relaxed. Starting by bending and turning her head so the neck muscles would start to ease up closely after he would make her circle her shoulders and rotate her arms. Followed by special flexing for fingers and ankles on her hand so they would not get too tens. "You know it is important to work your way up or down because that makes the inner energy flow in one direction. If you one time start bottom go through with going up unless you want those energies to collide inside you. It does nothing to you, but it puts unnecessary disharmony to your body", he would tell her wile beginning to circle his hips and bending his body side, back, side front touching the ground whenever he was going front. She would not have thought of him being that flexible even in his strange attire. She had some problem with the stretching of the legs, because it required her to stand on one leg for a while and holding the other one up to her behind. Standing on right this was manageable but standing on left he needed some tries to even get the balance going.
But after some time even that hurdle was taken and as Hjalbin went into a perfect split in front of her she said with just fanning out her legs to the sides. Now it was one again bending to the sides touching her nose to her knees while her hands touched her tones, keeping the legs in contact with the ground. Bending forward she would be able to almost touch her forehead to the ground which surprised her and she felt a little rewarded since the training seemed to be paying off. Glad she would glance at her tutor who would nod agreeing to her smile and then stand up. With the notion: "Let's get running some laps to really heat you up", ditching against her forehead he would then almost triumphant say, "Tag you're it!", and start running away. She herself would need a few moments to get on her feet again and follow him around but as she did she could feel her body be much more at ease than before this stretching had worked out just fine.

After he had her chasing him around for what seemed forever he let himself be caught by her who had now a quite reddish face and had run out of breath a little. But no time to rest at least not if Hjalbin had any say in this. Since she now was warmed up he would make her do sit ups while he supported her feet to stay on the ground on the account of it being good for her body. Also squats where in season, not to forget jumping jacks and from somewhere he would get a rope and made her jump it first slow but soon going at his speed which led to her entangling herself quite often and once in a while even falling to the ground but since she got up every time again he would continue his workout with her. The was even a part where he handed her a handle and made her train her left arm with it since they both agreed it needed to become stronger if she dreamt of becoming a good Shinobi to Kumo.
The after a sheer eternity passed by of preparation he would introduce her to basic Taijutsu. Standing in front of her he would start showing her stances and while he did he talked: "So you see the normal stance is feet about hips wide apart from each other because if you don't your bodies centre will be out of balance. Then turn the toes inside not outside. Outside will make your stance easy to startle", he would push at her shoulder until she would not fall down from a simple push and only then continue with what he was telling you. There was a lot of her being confident and him only poking at her to proof her wrong. But then she finally did and he went on. "So never fully stretch your legs. Keep them bent to a degree because", he was patting on her front leg's knee. "If you keep that straight someone can easily kick at that and break it. Not so pleasant experience, needs long time to heal and might never work like the original again so, protect your knees girl", he would chuckle then and shake a little at her to see for the stance and its balance.
"Good you are getting it, now where to go with your hands", he continued and made her raise her hands as if she would defend herself. He would draw and push her hands around to put them in the position to shield her upper Body quite nicely. "Keep them close to your body and run your arms along it. I don't want you to get rashes from rubbing your arms against your sides, but for you to protect those with your arms and don't waste time and energy by doing some bar brawl swinger. You are by no means a simple brut you need to be precise and deadly. Although I would agree with you, that Taijutsu might never be your biggest trait", he winked at her and then looked at her stance once again, "Don't forget the bent knee, very important", he reminded her as he could see her slacking off. Instantly she corrected her and he smiled a little proud. "That is how it is done, now show me how you would punch", he said and awaited her try. She tried to lash out at him, but all this new standing and the rules she tried to keep in mind were not so easy to keep.
He would stand there and chuckle at her attempt but soon afterwards followed a description on how she should go about it. "If you wanna move forward hun you got to go from the strength of your hind leg. Use it like a spiral feather and give yourself a push and you will see it goes forward just like that. When you are going forward, you better do it over your own centre and from there set your feet about hip wide again. Slide your feet over the ground and don't stamp on it, you are a Shinobi not an elephant or soldier. No need to stamp the ground with your feet. Oh and another one. When striking at someone do not only take the strength out of your arm but accelerate yourself by slightly brining hip turns into the mix", he would put his hands at her hip and would shove her forward slightly turning her hip as she was moving forward so when she went down into stance again she would automatically turn in her hip again making the arm she would hit with strike forward almost without any effort of her own.
The would continue to try this a few times until Hjalbin was happy with what he saw for her first time doing it and he turned out to be a really huge critic of little things. She felt like she was going to die or at least her body was aching like it would, but he smiled at her with this foxy face and wink as she had only made it through a bit of what he still had in mind for her, but keeping hydrated was important so he let her take a small break to rest a moment and especially drink while he would watch her. Silently and in thought he would sit there and it would seem as if he was staring into blank space. Yasumi would not wake him out of this and take huge sips out of her bottle that would kind of rejuvenate her. Since she was now so heat up the mild water almost seemed like bitter cold and ran shivers over her spine and kind of stung when touching her teeth but it was still a good feeling to be working at her body like that and seeing how she got better with every minute she spared on this.

A small rest later they would continue and since he had shown her how to attack he would now show her how to defend herself. A good defence was often so much more vital than attack. Sure an attack could win a fight but a defence could save a life. Now this was, as Hjalbin said, the most basic of techniques she could be taught, the inside to outside block which only contained of someone to use his own weapon or arm to divert another ones weapon away from one's body. "So there is three ways to go about it let me show you what I mean. Throw a punch at me", he said and as she did he would turn up his arm in defence, slightly turning his body sideways to have less space to be attacked and then used the back turn of his hip to throw a punch back at her. "With your fist closed like this you have a lot of energy contained in your body and if you turn sideways like that you have less of space to attack at. On top of that you can use the momentum in your body to make your counter hit stronger."
But this was not the only way to go about it so he would show her two more options she could go with. The next one required an open hand and would almost do what the block before had done. Divert the hand of the other to the side. Running along the arm and then deliver a short push to get them a little out of balance and slow their next action down a notch because they needed to refocus their balance at this point. The last one was also open handed pushing the weapon to the outside while one used the opening to attack quicker. All quite similar only the effects differed depending on what someone wanted to achieve by doing the block. The only thing remaining was the part where the weapon would hopefully not meet its aim and she would stay alive to see another day. She had never thought that she could be doing Taijutsu at all and to be fair doing it with only one arm took away a lot from it, but if she was crafty about it she could at least work something out.
Still she would not be off the hook because after punching and blocking Hjalbin would have her train kicks. Patting against her leg he would say: "You're legs are strong and they carry you all day, you won't believe what an effective kick to the face can do for you when someone wants to get at you. Well besides showing off your panties, but well I would not mind that as a side effect", he winked at her and she would punch at him playfully. "Creep", was what she threw at him and he countered it with a playfully purred, "I know." So now he would have her kick her soul out, or at least it felt like it to her. Straight and to the centre was not surprising the easiest of them all but then there where kicks done in a halve circle around your body, or sidekicks even some delivered while looking over one's own shoulder. Once again he was always there to nag about the little things she forgot out of comfort. "Bent your knees, look where you are kicking, don't put your feet so close together, kicking not waving with your foot, oh out of balance."
Those and many other things he would throw at her. Once in a while and at the end he would give her a shove and she would fall to the ground. Smiling he would look down at her as she was exhausted to the point where she was not sure if she could get up even if she wanted. Her face hat turned highly red and she found it hard to regain her breath although she was gasping for it like she had never had some. A smirk would appear on his face as he reached out for her hand and took it to pull her up on her feet again. Shivering and shaking she would stand before him and he nodded at her: "You did good, for someone with so less exercise I am quite astounded that you have kept through this as long as you did", he put his hand to her forehead, "If I had and egg I could totally bake it on your head right now, we should change to inside so that you can shower at least so you can get comfortable again, do you have a change of clothes with you?"
Since his voice had almost something worried she nodded and sure she had change clothes, since while training they could always get dirty she had some in her backpack. So she took it and they both went into the schools showers. Usually used after practical training but at this hour of the day empty. Hjalbin would lean against the wall on the hallway and wait for her and she would go in. She never really liked the school showers and getting undressed inside them with many others. Having them being empty for a change was quite nice so as she turned on the hot water she would consort to singing a little her voice echoing from the walls and mixing with the sound of flowing water. It felt good washing all sweat and dirt away while her body slowly recovered from what he had experienced over the cause of the day and she would recall the steps she did today. After thinking about it Yasu smiled since she had truly come to the conclusion that she had indeed learned something today and therefore this day had been an amazing success. As she had washed herself and put on another dress she would step out again.

Outside Hjalbin was waiting and smiled at her: "Ready for the last try sweetheart?" He would look at her with a confident smile and hold out his hand. "I am most certain that this time you will defeat the illusion and you will come out on top of it with no problems at all", his voice sounding reassuring and comforting. She would look at his hand and nod slightly taking it as he would start walking. "Where are we going?", she would ask him a little confused as he was humming and walking towards the study hall. He looked over his shoulder and smile at her: "We're going to end this where all of this had started don't you agree with me, that this is a nice plan? I mean since this is also a surrounding where you do feel comfortable most. At least I think since you spent so much time there", he would teasingly say and open the door. This time it was empty. Usually no one stayed in her longer than needed and clearly not till afternoon. So maybe this was a good idea after all a better one than walking to the training grounds again at least.
So inside the room he would have her sit down on the carpeted ground and then he would look at her fondly: "Remember, it will all just be in your head. Nothing that is there can really harm you if you don't let it. Just be stronger than your fear and it can't conquer you." He would look at her with an almost intense stare and only as she nodded he would take a deep breath and start doing hand seals. From the look on his face he was almost as scared to send her back there as she was going there, but he had said he was confident in her so she would be confident in herself as well. Soon after he had done the seals she could see, hear and smell her personal hell unfolding in front of her once more. The study hall had turned into the field of dead people in front of her village and he felt her throat clutch together enabling her from making any sound. Fears cold grasp had put his hand around her heart and squeezed the life and warmth out of it as she watched in horror.
Calls of pain and agony struck her deep inside, they echoed in her ears a thousand times louder and kept in her head like a poem you would recite in the silence of your own company to give you strength only that this was actually terrifying her. This was not even close to soothing and having experienced it once did not even helped a bit, maybe it even made the whole ordeal even worse, because even if she knew what was coming it was just so horrific to her that she would want out. The person next to her kept calling for help, screamed in pain and panic, pleading for her to end the misery he or she was in. Yasu was not even able to separate that any more. Bloody hands reaching for her, touching her and the feeling of sticky blood soaked fingers on her skin made her want out as she once again started to struggle with the ties that where holding her down, but she could not get loose from them. How was she to deal with this, what should she do about it. Her anxiety was about to take over when she remembered what Hjalbin had told her.
"It's only a jutsu", she would recite like a mantra to herself. Over and over again while she started to gather chakra from inside her to do the one thing she had never really done before. She would not try to use a Jutsu. Breathing in deep and letting the air out slow she was calming her mind and body to the point where her heart stopped racing for the cup in a race and she could bundle her thoughts towards getting out of this predicament. As she felt like she had mobilized every ounce of chakra inside her she would set it free. It was like an adrenalin rush through her body as she could feel the energy leaving her body to activate her first Jutsu yet blasting away the Illusion that held her hostage and it crumbled to reveal the story hall in front of her once more. Her eyes would meet the still worried looking eyes of her patron who was sitting in front of her looking into her eyes. Slowly she would blink and his worries would turn into a huge smile as he asked: "Yasu-chan, can you see me?" Slowly she would nod at him and return his smile.
"You did it!", he would exclaim and grab a hold of her squeezing her against his chest almost so much, that she feared to run out of breath now that he was hugging and cuddling her joyfully cheering while she was trying to get back to her senses with him twirling her like that. But the happy breakthrough was yet disrupted by an opening door. A teacher walked in on them celebrating and Hjalbin would stop setting her down. The teacher looked at him pulling out a kunai. "Why are you here, shouldn't you be down where you belong Hjalbin?" The boy would make a surprised face: "Sensei but you know it is so deadly boring I need to get out once in a while, I was only of assistance to my friend here I promise", holding his hand to his heart, "But as I see oh the time flies by, gotta run gotta go, Yasumi keep working hard", he would grin and throw a smoke bomb on the ground and as the Sensei had opened the window and dissolved the cloud he was gone. Yasumi would stand there confused but still happy.

As she had stopped coughing from the smoke she would turn towards the teacher that had interrupted their party. "Sensei? Why did you chase him off?", she would then ask and look at her teacher a little confused. He would look at her kind of sorry and with a face that totally showed he did not want to say the real reason and said the most used line for children to hear: "You are still too young to understand the reasons behind it. Maybe when you are older you will understand why. But it has gotten rather late and you look a little exhausted. Why don't you call it quits for the day?", he suggested and she nodded at him a little unhappy about how this had turned out for her and her friend. But still she had gotten a lot stronger in just one day. She wanted to tell her brother about it, so she took her bag, said good bye to her sensei and the quickly leave the school grounds. While walking through town she would continue to look left and right a lot but for today Hjalbin was once again gone, but she was sure he would return.
As would she, with a cheerful attitude she would return home where she would throw her clothes into the washing machine. While she was doing so she would find something that had not been there before. It was a small red wrapped present tied with a small bow around it and a note attached to it that had her name on it. Slowly she would loosen the bow and put the wrapper aside uncovering a small wooden box with carefully carving of Fuuton Chakra markings on it. As she would open it she would find inside a silvery shimmering necklace and attached to it a small moon shaped pendant that would have a crystal attached to it. Clear as the sky it sparkled in the light that she could throw at it and inside of the lid there was a small note. Unfolding it she would discover fairly beautiful handwriting full of elegance and cleanliness. "For my most prised pupil may this help you to grow even stronger and set wind under your wings so that I can see you soar the skies above me with ease, Hjalbin." She would read aloud and chuckle. This present looked dreadfully expensive but she was not someone to turn done a present especially such a pretty one from a dear friend. So she would slowly put the necklace around her neck and enjoyed the energy that came of it.
She did not really know why or what it was that made her heart go light as she would wear it and what would make herself feel like flying at this moment just as if something inside this pendant was calling to her. But like never before she felt strong from within herself and even stronger than she had been out on the training field, but one thing was sure she would find out what was it with Hajlbin and the teachers words that she was supposedly too young to understand. Once again this kind of put her off because she had not been too young for things for a long time, since her family did kind of had a different understanding of age. At home she was one of the oldest, making decisions and all but here she turned out to be just a teen and nothing more.
Reasonable but still no what she was used to so she would sometimes have to chew on that feeling of suddenly not being grown up. Still she prepared dinner just as she was told to on the weekly schedule her brother had put up and when he returned he needed to hear re total recap of her day with every little detail attached to it while she was preparing dinner and while he was eating. She could see him listen attentively like she was used of him but one in a while he looked worried especially when she mentioned the illusion she had been in. Although she had broken it with pried she had him stay with her a while before he went to work, so she could fall asleep in his arms before he would go to work and be gone all night. Good that he was there for her.

WC: 14.751

Exit - Claim

Stats: 88

WC:
11.750 WC for Pure Charm of Chakra: +25 Chakra, +25 Ninjutsu, +25 Fuuton

1.000 WC for Genjutsu Release Mastery Mastery No hand seals
500 WC Clone Techique
500 WC Transforation Techique
500 WC Inside to Outside Block
500 WC Rope escape techique[/b]
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

A day in hell (P,Nk) Empty Re: A day in hell (P,Nk)

Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:01 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum