Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

I'm sure there's a good reason for it. (NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure there's a good reason for it. (NK)

Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:03 pm
Li Dian ignored all the clattering and shouting that went on as they conversed. He'd by now come to terms that a normal woman physically couldn't come within a hundred miles of Ame without instantly dying. That's just the way it was. He supposed that there werer a few normal girls before they all got killed by the attack on ame. So even if they did fail to wipe them out entirely, they did force ame into generations of strange women.

He was pretty F-ing upset that the people who destroyed his village had never gotten what was coming to them. Who let's people who destroy village after village just get away like that? Well if there was one bright side to the whole thing, it was that he was going to get his shot at getting vengeance. Li wasn't really a revenge type of guy, but someone had to stop these monsters. Sure they'd spared his life, and that was fine and dandy, but dammit! They're mass murderers.

He wasn't much surprised that Kumo had failed to provide any real help to them. If anything they sounded like a determent. Of course there wasn't anything in the entire history of Ame and Kumo that would lead anyone to belive that they would have been help in the first place. Such is the life of a colony.

The rain actually sounded excatly like it did when he left, but the coin was still pretty cool. He seemed to remember training in water at some point, but couldn't quite remember where. It seemed that he hadn't only lost any memories of the past few months, but a few times before that too! Poor li. 

It was good to hear that their village was raising some bright stars to their full potential! he was much to young to even dare to get philosophical about the future generations, but it was still good to see people younger than him become powerful. 

>.> Dammit. Li Loved the Cheshire Cat.

"No Thanks. I have more than enough Curse Marks on me." People were much too ready to brand others like cattle. He wasn't sure he was comfortable with his allies having anything in common with Youka.

"Well it seems like you've done a great job taking care of business. Certainly. Are you sure you wish to turn over control to me? All I ever did was Rally everybody. If you wish to Remain in power, I won't stop you. If you wish to step down, I won't stop you. As always I serve Ame as it needs me."
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

I'm sure there's a good reason for it. (NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure there's a good reason for it. (NK)

Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:14 pm
Enough.... Do you have other cursed marks? If it's helpful.... I can remove them if they're unwanted. One of the nice things about FUin is those who can manipulate it for good can also remove the bad. " She took several moments as he spoke on leadership, considering the question he asked her. she'd never wanted this. Goddess she would have taken a quiet life in her castle over the day to day responsibilities. THey needed her. Now came the question did she still feel that they did.

"Well... Honestly I only took over leadership to protect the people. You were always the one they looked to. I can stay leader if you'd like but this was your village. I do what needs to be done, for the good of Amekagure. This man who sent his messenger..... I dont know if I trust him. Unfortunately I dont feel we have the strength to tell him we no longer wish for his form of protection. We need to plan and train. I think it would be benificial for your angels to hold the mantle. it changes nothing about the village natrually. no matter which of us holds the hat we do this together yes? Two puppeteers against the world. "

As she finished, almost as if in emphasis the entire castle began to shake as if it were..... Ok. THings were getting a bit wierd. IT wasn't possible for the entire over seventy meter tall structure to be lifting off the ground. It's not like she's magic right? If either looked out the large doorway, down the grand hallway thy would be able to see the wall surrounding the castle was in fact growing smaller. THe castle was raising up somehow.

"Ah good. Looks like they're almost finished with their work. "
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:20 pm
"Oh no." Li announced with a sly smile before patting his head. "It comes from an old friend. I've got to keep it at least until we next meet, otherwise he might not recognize me." He listened to her words which she spoke after that with genuine interest. 

He'd always been a little suspicious of Aios, not as much as CoRin but still pretty suspic. After all her and her puppet act made it pretty hard to get a bead on her, and she did come from that village. However she'd clearly taken care of the village. Beyond that she protected the people and that all that Li could have asked from a successor. Power was nice, but could be trained and cultivated. A good heart was a rare find.

Li guiltily rubbed the back of his head. "Then it's on me eh?" He laughed. "No one's ever blamed me for having an ego, but I this might be one of those times. Yes, think I would like to lead this village."

His guilty grin turned into a large genuine one. For the first time since he'd awakened he felt exhilarated rather than tired. He hadn't been in a proper partnership in quite a while. "Haha you're right! Two Puppeteers against the world. I suppose that Theater I designed was made to hold 200 puppets in it."

He stood to his feet, full and energy and ready to take on whatever it was that needed taking on. "Whatever comes our way we'll meet it together!"

He took a deep breath. God he felt good. "Now, do you have something you wish to show me?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:29 pm
"Alrighty. Just trying to be helpful!" As she spoke she flashed the boy a bright smile, the thought of dangerous fuinjutsu far past her thoughts. He said he wished to take the village, which she was fine with. Two powerful pupeteers were significantly more powerful then one.

"And so we shall perform the danse macabre until it's final step. May we flow swiftly until the last beat and out perform any foolish enough to threaten the village. "

"Sister..... You've become caught up again. Danse Macabre. Dance of death in a ficticious language she created called french. I assume you're talking about Water style. With water style you want to concentrate on flow. Allow the power to fill your body, move it like a river through your chest, down and out into each apendage. Think soft and fluid." Ai's voice was significantly calmer then her sisters as always. To be exact, She seemed almost disinterested in the entire situation, her gaze unbreaking up until the point when the castle once more began to shake about.

"Boys. Keep it together. Don't drop the castle. It would probably be important to let you know..... We've been working on a small upgrade to the castle. Legs."
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:00 am
"Heh I actually wanted to know what you guys were working on." Still... He flicked the coin again and listened to it's resonance. He stared at it's strange design. "Soft and fluid." He announced wistfully twirling the golden coin between his fingers. As he twirled the coin between his fingers, he focused on the pitter patter of the rain he heard channeling through it. 

Yup that all sounded familiar. The pitter patter of the rain became louder and louder. He recalled training in the Rain while he took refuge at Sima Shi's forge. He remember training in the rain and learning to work with it. He remembered all the years in the rain. His puppets flowing, and smooth style of flight. The flow, and waves of his Chakra Strings. He'd always known how Water flows and how Chakra Interacts with it, he just needed it awakened. 

His senses seemed to extend far and beyond what a normal human should be able to do. He saw far past the windows of the castle and into the streets and ally ways of the village. "ooooh, well that's pretty cool."

At last the mystery of the racket was answered. Legs huh? That reminded Li of his idea to make a puppet that doubled as a skyscraper. You know to fight Maku and His susano'o. It was a pipe dream at best, but the image always brought a smile to his face. "Well that sounds like more than a small upgrade to me!" He turned to face the windows of the room, or the door I think we flew through.

He flicked his coin in the air, before snatching it. He slid it between his forehead, and his headband. "I suppose you've outclassed me quite a bit at this whole puppetering thing. Me thinks I'll have to re-invigorate my Angel Project." He held his arms out, like any good crazy villian in an anime. "Soon our host of angels will make even heaven look down in envy."

(2406)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:33 am
"What's cool? What are you thinking... feeling... What's going on!!!" Aios was as usual far too excited for absolutely nothing. She bounced about trying to understand what he was speaking of, as Ai continued.

"Ah. I assume you're using the coin in your training. " They studied the boy's motions, the subtle shift and flip of the coin and her mind took in the information at a remarkable pace. The topic changed as he realzied what they were talking about. "Yes. She has this image of a castle walking about with a strange but slightly cute fire thingie in the hearth. "

"I'm not cute! I'm a scary and powerful fire demon!" From across the room the flames in the fireplace came to life, eyes looking out from the stone to... Yes. it was in fact speaking to them.

"Right. " As this happened inevitably Li continued his comment because let's be serious.... who would actually listen to calcifer?!

"Hah. Your angels and my reminants of history. We'll see who wins the spar in the end!"
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:02 am
"We'll mesh out the details later." Li announced wrapping Camael around him, and lifting himself off the ground. Until then I have some things to check, out and a lunatic to track down. I'll be in touch!" He soared out from the castle on the beating of angel wings. Once more soaring above his city. Just as it once rose from the ashes of defeat so too was Li Dian.

(Exiting)
And gonna try to claim that Water Ele!
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:11 pm
With a nod she watched be boy leave, flying out to find them twenty meters above ground level. With that done she also followed, looking out to see the final stages of her village upgrade finally complete.

"Great job guys. We do good work. Now everyone take a short break.... Our time as village leader is over!"

Ai stepped behind her sister, one hand placed lovingly on the girl's shoulder. "I hope you're okay. This is for the best."

(Exit twc 2238, claiming - one more string, village upgrade created, and 11 ap relenquishing village leader to Li as promised, requesting shift down to master rank and shift up for li to village leader))
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:21 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum