Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

I'm sure there's a good reason for it. (NK) Empty I'm sure there's a good reason for it. (NK)

Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:38 am
Li Dian awoke to the feeling of rain trickling down his face. With a woozy flick of his head he craned his neck towards the sky. Rain clouds, check. Well at least he was in his own country. His gaze held and he noticed the gleaming structures of Amegakure. The same structures he'd designed himself, probably. They'd done it! The land was restored to what it once was! Good work everyone. 

Hmm There were F-ing Sky Scrapers.... strange

Li Seemed to remember there being nothing but rubble and other such muck last time he was here. Also people. It looked like there were ninja other than him and the incomparable CoRin in the village now.

Well now.

Shakily he stood to this feet, and felt the pulsing of his muscles. They felt tired and overused. He took measure of himself. Lil bit old, lil' bit buffer. He glanced around the alley and saw his puppets laying in the trash like they'd been there for days. Now that was hardly proper. He brushed himself off, and walked over to his soaked treasures. Now these guys were suppose to bring hope and light to his rain drenched City. They didn't belong in the trash, even if he did.

He extended his Chakra strings and command his Cadre of Angels to stand at attention and wrap their beautiful wings around him and shield him from the Rain for a little bit. He needed to think. He'd obviously been gone for a while. 

Around his neck was a long Red scarf that was burn, torn, and frayed at the ends. There's probably a good reason for that. He usually wore a scarf anyway, but this guy was a little brighter than what he was used to. Li Wasn't a very bright guy, so why would he wear something like that. Wait, Li was a bright guy, just not... oh never mind.

He took his hand away from his scarf and turned his attention to his puppet when he noticed intricate and strange markings upon Abbadon, his ugliest puppet. It looked like a map, slash a code, slash crazy scribbles. Now he knew what it felt like to be in a Love Craft Novel.  Where the hell had all of these come from? Who touches his puppets like this? If Li Had a Memory He'd have half a mind to do something about this!

Perhaps when he regained his functions he'd find out what actually happened to him. He had Raphael wrap him up in his arms, and flew out from the Alley. He decided he'd see what became of his lovely hometown.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

I'm sure there's a good reason for it. (NK) Empty Re: I'm sure there's a good reason for it. (NK)

Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:41 pm
Strange things were happening in Ame. Where there was none movement sprung up. Some thing or some one seeming to poof into existence... That was a strange occurance and coming from the leader of Ame..... That was saying something. She sent Ai to check out the situation initially, but then more figures began to move from nothingness. Her mind shifted quickly to the protection of Ame and she was off. AI and aios would make it to the scene, stopping at the end the alley way within which Li had woken up, and her chakra senses reached out within the water to examine the situation. Ai turned the corner to look down the hallway with Aios about three meters behind guarded on either side by the smaller puppet pinochio(right) and the behemoth recreation of the CHikamatsu.

"Hail. Friend or foe. " As she spoke The armor changed, shifting from her red and orange skin tight suit to that of bright silver platemail accented with bits of aquamarine and royal blue. The moment the words left her lips, the Singer's sword perched in her hands set on the ground to pass to her sister in the event they needed to fight, She stopped. Her head shifted sideways as she looked at the boy and those trademarked angels. Was it true? Was he really back....

"L...Li? We thought you abandoned us. "
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

I'm sure there's a good reason for it. (NK) Empty Re: I'm sure there's a good reason for it. (NK)

Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:39 am
Hark the familiar mechanical clanking of puppets. There's only one other person who that could belong to. As far as Li knew. 

The mystery didn't last long at the two puppets rounded the corner, with their master in tow. Pinochio definitely meant there was an Aios around. He vaguely recognized her beefy new friend. Concept schematics, and plans for it. But the final product was impressive.

"Friend of ame." He announced casually. He paid no mind to any preparations for battle she might have been making, because whatever. His muscles were too stiff to be of much use anyway. He could here his teacher at the Academy scolding him already. It's hard to know what sort of care he'd been giving to his body over the last several months. He assumed from his knew muscle definition it was pretty good care, but it must have been exhausting because his whole body was ringing. 

He listened to her surprised announcement. "Sounds like a fair enough assessment." Li announced with a nod. He clasped his hands together and raised them over his head giving a nice big stretch. "But of course not! I'd never Abandon Ame." Seriously, there was the one time where he probably should have, but stayed despite common sense. He still had that mark on his hand...

He paused in is movement, and vocalizations for a moment to consider something. "Well maybe I would, because it seems that i did. But there's probably a good reason for it. (Roll Credits)" He let out a long a guilty laugh. "The Funny thing is I actually don't have any memories beyond the first hour of Reconstruction! I must have had quite the adventure though, because my puppets are messed up!" The angels gave a sad whirr to confirm their condition. "Sounds like I've got a few sockets to replace."

He put his hand up to his forehead and flicked off a layer of wetness. "Listen I'd love to catch up, but can we head inside somewhere? I may or may not have been sitting in the garbage in the rain all of this time."

(Dialogue coming atcha' in eye melting Lime Green, yeesh. Picking a different color next time.)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:01 am
He answered the question too easilly, though it was unneeded as he realized when she recognized him. THe boy seemed.... Well not great. In shape she meant. He'd definitely impressed her with his puppetry skills, actually comin on par with the cosplay queen though his outfits were far lacking in the quality her skillful hands produced. As she spoke the outfit changed once more her battle armor, which really was just for dramatic effect as it was far to heavy for the girl to wear realistically, shifting back to the orange and red body suit known as her fighting attire, though the cloth itself shone with chakra that suggested it was much more resilient then it seemed.

"It's unimportant. Come. Let's get to my castle quickly. WE'll talk there about your travels and the passing of leadership back to you... Once you feel well enough to handle the task of course."
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:03 am
'Castle? How long have I been gone?' Oh well, he figured he'd find out eventually. He was a little bothered by that whole regain leadership thing. He wasn't sure he could handle being a leader when he'd lived in Ame all of his life. Now that there was this big black hole in his memory he felt even less sure. But Li Was a take things as they come type of guy. He'd see what was going on before he agreed to anything. 

"Alright." He announced accepting her proposal. "Let's fly!" His angel's wings creaked open as they splayed their wings open, and flew in a lumbering type of way to get Li off the ground. "Guys you're embarrassing me!" He sighed at his puppets. Rusty Joints. "Alright, lead the way.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:08 pm
"Six months? twenty years? you've definitely been gone an ammount of time. "Why was Ai giving her this look. She always did this. Aios kindly answers the boy's question and she's met with that death stare by her sister just like so many times before. It was frusterating beyond belief.

As he said lets fly, the puppets opening their wings but struggling to get Li up into the air the cosplay queen of Amekagure simply shrugged. With a bit of her chakra black fine like symbols flowed across her body followed by what would appear to be spider web tattoos in the places where skin was visible. The most important thing however to note would be that she gained a pretty impressive set of bright white angelic wings that easilly lifted her from the ground.

"I... Suppose we'll walk. Come on Pinoch. Frank. " Ai, still shaking her head, took off towards the back of the city. The moment they got above the sky line Aios' master piece would be visible. Some how the girl had build a grand mideivil castle that still stood as tall as the sky scrapers they'd flown over... No. Actually It seemed just a smidge taller. They would arrive easilly, Aios flying strait through the door and landing at her throne to await Li.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:14 pm
'Damn that's a good looking City.' Is all Li could think as he flew over his home. If course Ame had always been a bit of a jewel in his opinion. None of the other villages and places he'd been to had ever really managed to our shite it's grey wet glow. Of course it helped that helped that he didn't really mind the rain all that much.

The squeaking in his angel's wings worked themselves out after a good bit a flying. They just must have  been rusty. In the metaphorical since of the word, and not literally. Any way. He worked out the kinks and once more angels took to the Sky's of Amegakure shining with a Radiant loved that Li has sorely missed.

He followed Aios as she made her way to the castle. He flew in, landed and gave a whistle of appreciation. "Swanky digs." For a moment he found himself forlorn once more at the loss of his old home and workshop. Dammit he couldn't have even waited a few days to where he had a bed to sleep in before disappearing. Hmm, he wondered how the old confidence store was running.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:39 pm
Now seated in her throne she gave the boy a nod, keeping her features calm as he complimented her had work, though inside she was brimming with excitement. Her fingertips danced across the cold marble to let out short bursts of her pride, giving him time to fully enter the main common room before turning her attention to the chikamatsu puppet who carried a large well padded chair in to set in front of her.

"Please. Have a seat. IF you have any questions for me I'll gladly answer and I'd love to hear where you've been. Oh. And here. " With that she tossed the boy a small gold coin which flipped several times in the air on it's path to reach him. "Excuse my siblings and body guard of course. They ahve work to attend to. " With that Pinochio and The chikamatsu puppet headed out the side entrance, begining the creation of her greatest work.

Each looked through the pile of metal and various parts, putting pieces together to form her latest invention as quietly as possible, with hopes that AIos' convo wouldn't be interuptd.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:45 pm
Li flopped down into the seat and let out a loud sight. Good god it felt like he hadn't sat down in years. He snatched the coin out from the air. He gave it a flick and held it up to his ear to listen to the resonance of the metal. It sounded faintly like rain pattering in the distance. Of course that might have just been the ambient noise of Ame itself.

Li attatched a thread to the coin and held it up on it's index finger, making it spin atop his finger as he spoke. "First of all, beautiful village nice work. What's our Status. Everyone Still here? Did Kumo ever send that Aid? What became of the men who destroyed the village? Were they brought to justice?" Oh Li, poor sweet ignorant Li.

As for where he was and what'd heed been doing? No clue. None what so ever. Well actually he had several clues, but no memories or useful ways to interpret his clues at the moment. There was only one thing that Li would have left the village for. An item he'd always heard legends of. Something that could provide more hope to the villagers than even his host of angels. He'd been planning of going after it after he'd rebuilt the village, but maybe after seeing all of his allies being able to do it themselves.... perhaps.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:42 am
"Thank you kindly. The entire village gathered together minus a few in order to rebuild better then ever before... Or at least I think better. I mean I set up the design work and I AM brilliant so... I have to assume it's quite a bit better then befo.." SHe was interupted, as usual by her sister letting out a loud emphasized sigh before begining to speak.

"Sister. Don't do that. Remember we need to be respectful. I'm sure the village looked nice before. " As she finished a loud clanging rang out through the halls sounding incredibly close to something large and quite heavy slamming into something followed by the crumbling of stone. "Hm. Sounds like we'll need to make repairs to the east wing. GUYS DO NOT DESTORY THE CASTLE WHILE ADDING ONTO IT COME ON NOW.... Appologies LI. " A muffled sorry could be heard coming from the door, toned to be clear it was pinochio's voice but far too close to actually be where they were.

"Now. We are still in the process of getting back onto our feet. THe villagers ninja and otherwise have been working together brilliantly. We're taking wood from the outlying areas in order to build the few things we need and mostly we're back in working order. We've heard no news of those that destroyed the village. Kumo sent a strange child... Um..... I'm not sure if we should be working with them. Apparently their help comes in the form of a one hundred ryo a week charge...... Then the child kind of... Exploded. "

"Holy shit. Yes. It was wierd as fuck Li. Small terrified kid.... He was like wearing rags or maybe a potato sack. Gave him a grand as a measure of good faith aaannnnddd.... It kinda got blown to bits when the kid um... Yea. Ai was cleaning gore off of the walls for like two hours. Creepy." Aios jumped from her seat in emphasis as she explained the situation in gorey detail, her expression mixed between excitement and horror.

"Sister. Sit back down. You know it's important for you to keep your calm. We've build a few add ons to the village, The first of which you see in our castle. It's been doubling as the Kage building but with you back natrually You'll use the office once more. If you'd like there are spare rooms here for you to stay in. You can have the third floor. The rain.... It's a bit different the it was when you left. Through that coin we can see everything going on in our village and within a mile in all directions. Anything the rain touches that coin will inform you of assuming you have Suiton. We've promoted one of our newest Academy students. He seems to be doing well and we have a visitor from Kumo Training currently under Aios. He seems like he will be a powerful ally one day..... If this proves false He has our cursed seal. It will imobilize him immediately. "

"Yes! Kiwo is amazing. The best cheshire cat I've ever seen. Hands down... No offence Pinoch. THe kid is brilliant, HIs cosplay is top notch!"

"Sister. That's because you made it."

"AAAANNNYYY way. The new boy seems interesting also Oh! I've developed a fantastic bit of Fuinjutsu. It's a Juinjutsu that increases your power by huge margins and gives you wings. If you'd like it I'll gladly perform the seal on you. Small negative natrually but I would never use it on my allies so it's not really an issue. I've been working on a combination jutsu to perform on the village... Do you know someone with Space time specialization? To preserve the....... PINOCHIO GREG TAKE IT OUT SIDE DAMN IT"

Once more a loud crashing sound rang out. It made sense. As much as she trusted her brother and body guard to make complex machines.... She always forgot they were... yanno.... puppets. Without her ability to see what they were doing they essencially were punching walls. With a rumbling sounds audible from the main room the two puppets took the materials outside where Aios' sensory immediately picked them up, allowing them to efficiently work on their project.

(TWC 1486)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum