Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tending the fields - Page 2 Empty Re: Tending the fields

Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:18 am
The males handshake was a good firm handshake in return for what had happened. With it carried a wave of heat pushing against Youka's face just before a soft pop could be heard from his own hand under the armor. As the male laughed Youka smirked still looking the man in the eyes. These two were indeed interesting ones to come and visit, he would hope they would provide some amusement if only for a moment. As they walked into the village he would listen to Lucian and Taios speak before answering their questions in turn.

"Ah, well you see I came to Kumo with a partner in the hopes of a good fight, somethin I could sink my teeth into. However all I found was a waste of my time and cowards who feigned power, yet ran at the first sign of loss. To me this was unforgivable, so I destroyed the village with help of another acquaintance, now i'm rebuilding to make it stronger."

Taking a breath before continuing a small orb would arise from his back red and black in color and it would hover around him like a light bug on a nice summers eve.

"Ah, finally, I've been waiting for this little guy to form for a long time, you don't understand how long I've been molding chakra just to make this. Ah forgive me i'm rambling, if you actually go into the second district pass the wall of eyes, go about fifty meters in and to your left is most of my left over scrap metal and the like. Help yourself."

Looking at the small orb of chakra that now followed him he would smile as he knew it was only the first of many to come but each one required a significant amount of concentraion and molding of medical chakra, which is exactly what he kept doing.

"As far as women, Take a look around and simply take what you please in the first district only, these are the ones that feed my garden and saturate the ground under it. They would betray me if it meant they would live. The second and third districts are off limits I'm afraid."

Pondering what he should ask as it was only fair he scratched the bottom of his chin before it hit him on what he should ask.

"I am curious, do either of you know of a man named Shouten, is he still alive and well? His name came up during me acquiring this village. He is someone I would like to...meet."

requesting learning Herald as i only needed 200 more words
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:50 am
A masked madman who seemed to be a part time warlord, great. The fun never seemed to end, did it? Indeed, Funkagakure and Kumogakure may be many countries apart, but as Lucian looked around he found it hard to tell much of a difference. In the back of his mind he could not help, but hear the description the old man once gave him of Kumogakure. Mountains cloaked in clouds and cool mist shrouded mornings everywhere he looked he saw vestiges, hints even of this lost world. However, as soon as he tried to focus on such hints he lost it like trying to catch smoke it would slip away into an immaterial world.

Despite his wandering gaze as he walked through the wrecked village along with Youka without missing a beat. He heard each word though he did not really understand all of it. The man seemed to go off about something he had been working on for a long time at which point a black orb appeared around him. The orb flitted about like some small bug to a light following Youka. Lucian could only speculate as to the nature of the orb. The only thing he knew for sure was that Youka made it, so it was probably chakra based. Otherwise he was in the dark, not that he really minded.

The shinobi world was a strange place and one could get a headache trying to understand every little thing.

Luckily, in the same breath as he confused Lucian, Youka revealed where he could find more steel. Not an awful deal in the long run. Plus the apparent village leader did not want anything in return. Though, now that he thought about it, he figured using the steel would actually assist in cleaning up this mess of a village. Then came a question, an odd question at that. Shouten...Shouten...Shouten...No, it did not ring a bell in the least. Perhaps had Lucian spent more time wandering the Volcano village's streets he would know it and the fear that came with the name.

"I am sorry, but I do not know the name. Nor have a heard it." Lucian replied. "However, Taios may know of this Shouten. He is a bit more knowledgeable when it comes to the people in the Volcano village than myself." Pausing and flashing a smile, Lucian's tone shifted to a more jovial one. "Despite his rough exterior."

If Taios did indeed indicate that he knew this name, Lucian would take this as his cue to bow out. "I will leave you two to your discussion. If you need me you will be able to find me working with the scrap metal."

If allowed to leave then Lucian would bow once again to Youka showing respect to his host. The boy would then make his way through the streets of Kumogakure taking in the sights as he went. Granted there were not many sights to take in, a few run down buildings there, mindless drones there and dead bodies here. Nothing new, it was Funkagakure all over. Hell, he even had the vague feeling he was being followed like he did in the streets of Funkagakure. 

The key in places like this was to show no fear. In fact, it was better to show no emotion whatsoever. In accordance with this theory his face remained stoic as he passed a few villagers dragging a comrade towards an empty spike apparatus. Kumogakure was truly strange. Trying to keep his mind from dwelling on the atrocities around him Lucian focused on his puppet. He had the blueprints in the bag slung on his back, but he hardly needed them anymore. He could see the puppet he was creating clearly in his mind's eye down to the smallest detail.

After a few minutes of walking he arrived at what could only be the scrap heap Youka had referred to. The pile stood about ten meters tall and jutted out like some artificial metal tree. Wrinkling his nose he noted that at the heart of the metal pile oozed a pool of red blood. He could not see it, but he could only assume that somewhere in the mess of metal sat a poor soul's corporeal body. Biting back his disgust he set to work.

Forming the frame, yes, this would be the first step. Allowing chakra to flow through his body the steel bent to his will. Without a frame there was no way the puppet would be able to work properly. Once he had the basic shape he could start to build the mechanisms into the frame. After that the only trouble would be controlling the puppet. Never before had he controlled something so complicated. It would take some doing and time. Luckily he had time to kill. That was what his journey was all about, time. Time to think. Time to work. Time to grow. He had all the time, all the time he needed.

{Exit; Word count: 2550, +2550 words to creation of Delito}
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:53 pm
Looking at the poor selection of females, he couldn't help but sigh. This was not what he had meant, and he wondered if a creature as this Youka even used them the same way as he had hinted at. Indeed, he was a creature that gained pleasure from pain and torture, so to him they were probably fulfilling his every desire as they walked through the macabre forest. The slaying of the weak, the death of the ones he deemed as nothing.....these things held no interest to him. His pleasure lay more carnal, and physical.

"There are many names in Funkagakure. Many men, deeds however are what define us. Describe the man, and I'll give you my voice if I know him has a.....payment for hospitality." His voice still maintained the gravely texture. He had spoke true enough, he would lend his voice and mention whatever he deemed worth saying. His heart, his being was still loyal to the Volcano. This mission was as much an infiltration as a holiday.

This man, this Youka....he doubted he would be one to turn against funka. Indeed like the maggot and the corpse they seemed to go hand in hand. The two nations separated by water, yet clear let sister villages by the new decorum. He would wait to see what else Youka would add, if it would aid him in discerning who he had meant.

As they continued to walk, Taios would never stop looking around, drinking in the land scape like a whiskey.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:08 pm
Youka couldn't help but read the males sigh and his body posture shift to finally fully understand what Taios had meant when he asked for females. Youka had no need for them in that way ad only saw them as body parts and things used to fuel the better good of Kumogakure. He would frown slightly at his incompetence to read into a situation correctly, he was indeed turning less human by the day it seemed.

"Oh dear forgive me, I just realized your tastes might not actually be the same as mine in that nature of things. If what you're looking for is what I think it is then we will go to the inner most district of Kumo and I will show you what you seek. It's quite the walk however, which shouldn't be too bad if you're coming all the way from Funkagakure."

If agreed they would begin walking through the villages multiple walls. This is where Taios would be able to observe Youka's slight mannerisms and changes in how he acted as they traversed. During their time in the first district Youka was visibly on guard as he calmly walked through the area scanning the crowded are for anyone that looked like they wanted to harm him or his new guest. This was honestly the most dangerous place for anyone to be that wasn't put here as they could be attacked at anytime. This is where Taios would say that names weren't something people were known by in Funka but more so their actions. Youka would sigh as all he had to go on was a folder with the males name on it, no picture or anymore information.

"Hmm that's disappointing slightly, all I had was the males name. I will have to make a journey there one day myself and ask for an audience."

Pausing for a moment before walking through the wall of eyes, Youka would reach into his back pocket pulling out a flask. It was time for his daily drink of toxins, poisons, and his own creations. This was done to of course keep his immunity up and it had become somewhat of a ritual thing for him to do somehow keeping his body from falling apart although it looked like it could fall apart at any time. Turning to Taios he would offer the flask to the male without explaining what was in it. If drunk he might experience a few hallucinations or a body spasm at the most but for the most part if his body was hearty nothing serious would happen. The short and quick pain he got from the drink took his mind from the pain of his right hand decaying up to his elbow allowing nothing but the bone to remain. This trial was draining way too much energy from his body and each tie the biju inside him did this it wouldn't speak. It would just activate the decay and recede back into th depths of his mind. The thing was literally trying to kill him from the inside out.

"This is the second district by the way sir. This is where you can find your taverns and things of that nature if you are looking for a good drink or anything like that. If you would like to stop here for a while let me know and I'll show you to a nice little hovel. If not we can continue into the third district."
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:27 pm
As the dawn of understanding broke across the man Taios made no out word reflection. Everything Youka said, or did he was judging and measuring. To know ones company was vital, and Taios would not see himself uneducated in the matter. His appearance, the way he abused and used these bodies, they all spoke of what lay within. Despite the atrocities his eyes drank in, he felt more a sense of familiarity than any kind of fear. Just like home after all, except less cannibals. Ahh well, maybe someday. "The walk is no burden." He would say in answer.

As they stood infront of the wall of eyes, Taios gazed upon the ocular watchers. No disgust, fear, or even awe would pass across his face. A marvelous construct indeed, but still the things he had seen, had felt, had expierenced led such biological monstrosities to be far from fear inspiring. "Seeing your work, I think I know of the man you speak. Should you visit, I'm sure an audience can be gained....bring a sample of work." He would say, his voice still low and gravely. As they prepared to walk beneath th wall he would step out of line for a moment, piercing one of the ocular orbs with his thumb. Gazing at the aqueous humor between thumb and forefinger he would consider the implications.

As the drink was offered, the hand that was coated with the humor would reach out and grasp the flask. Not bothering to wipe his hand off, he would throw back the vessel. In one gulp he would drain the flask f it's entirety. A low growl deep in his mind would be the only warning of danger, even so nothing stopped him. For a brief moment, all his muscles would bulgeD the veins becoming dominant roadways across his arms and neck. His head twitched hard to the left for a millisecond. The very air around him would become sweltering, his natural affinity for heat being released.

Then it would pass, and he would hand back the humor stained flask that was so dwarfed in his hand. "Tastes of shit." If there was one thing Taios prided himself on, it was his vitality. He was not a normal man, he was not even a mortal man. The SIN cells rushed and destroyed the poison, the heat of his body burned away contamination, his own massive strength would not see his body weaken. He was a warrior, and only a warriors death would lay him low.

As they made their way deeper into the second district according to Youka, Taios would continue his observations. He would notice the difference in Youka, he would notice the difference in the civilians. He would only imagine those deeper in the districts had been more.....obedient in the transfer of power. Therefore they gained homes as opposed to spikes. "A stronger drink perhaps, then we can continue this tour. I'd lay eyes on the entirety of the village, at your pleasure."

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:19 pm
Jesus christ this guy was quiet, it reminded him of...actually no, he didn't remind him of anyone. The guy was in a league of his own for how quiet he was only speaking when absolutely needed. He guessed he couldn't hold it against the guy, he was after all speaking to someone he had just met in a different land. However it made writing actual plot to go on rather hard their time together rather awkward as the walk was filled with silent stares and short interjections of conversation.

Watching the male observe the eyes on the wall Youka would stand quietly to see if any type of read could be given off of the male and sadly, no, nothing could be read. He did however speak that he might know who it was he was seeking and setting up a meting as long as he brought a sample of his work would be rather easy. It was at this point that the male would touch the wall, which in itself wasn't bad, Youka didn't mind that. He had only put his own time and effort into building it one eye at a time so it was no biggie that the male FUCKING STUCK HIS FINGER IN ONE OF THE EYES AND REMOVED IT! For a moment, just the briefest a moments the air around Youka would turn very cold and dark as his chakra seeped from his body into the air. He would have to quickly control himself once more allowing him to regain composure.

Not a word was said to the male, Youka simply noted where the eye was missing and would have to find a replacement for it soon enough to cover the blind spot that was now open. As the male took the drink and proceeded to drink it Youka would note that he wasn't stopping and was instead drinking the entire thing. well if the male could handle it then it would be very interesting to see what happened. Well it got hotter for one and the male twitched for a bt beofr it all subsided and he went back to his normal eye poking non talking self.

"Very well, a drink it is, follow me please."

With that they would begin travel down a few varying roads and back alleys leading to a most secret of bars that he had built mainly to serve his own secret tastes in alcohol mixing them with varying poisons and venoms. Walking into the bar Youka would sit at the counter and wait for the male to pull up a seat next to him. The barkeep would come along shortly asking what they would like.

"I'll take a gin laced with cobra toxin please."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:05 am
Unaware of the other mans peacocking, They would procede to the bar. Little was said, after all Taios had just met this guy. Why would he tell him all his secrets, besides he wasn't a Chatty Cathy as it was. Arriving at the bar he would quickly glance around the room. Taking in the patrons and the greasy old bar man. Overall, he'd drank at worse, so it seemed alright. A large variety of glistening bottles lay behind the bar, each tempting as the next. His own physiology and physical condition made it nearly impossible to get drunk. No doubt a product of the SIN cells, and his own naturally high body eat, burning off the alchol before it could grant it's glorious effects. That didn't stop him from trying though.

Pointing to an aged looking bottle, Taios would take it once the man finished His partners drink. Popping it open he drank long and heavy. An aged whiskey, perfect. The heat matched by his own flowed down his throat, promising the world was going to be ok. Bathed in blood and fire perhaps, but in his book that was alright. "Well, you have given me hospitality." He would begin. "You have given me drink, and I can only hope a place to sleep as well." Taking another drink the bottle would only be left with a minuscule amount. It was his friend and he had already killed it. "In exchange is there any work you need done? I don't have debts, I'd see you payed in kind."

It was a legit offer. The prospect of working off anything owed was as old as man themselves. Besides, gaining this ones good graces was an added bonus. He had left Funka on a mission of his own. Find villages and their weaknesses, this one however....well an ally could be made. To have a base on mainland, such a thing hadn't been had by Funka for as long as he knew. To gain a strategic entry point such as this, without even bloodshed was both humbling at the honor, and dissapointing at the lack of killing. Alas, not all victories were won in blood, some needed words, to bad Lucian wasn't here to speak them.

He would wait and hear what Youka had to say. Meanwhile his eyes would catch a dark haired beauty moving through the bar. Taking a second bottle e would take another long draft. Some kind of stronger alcohol it would seem. A moonshine, if this world claimed to have such a thing. Pressing the bottle towards his partner while he spoke or considered, the powerful ethanol fumes would flow from the spout.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:25 pm
Listening to the strange male beside him speak, the kage twirled around the drink in the glass as he motioned for another. The vibe given from Taios wasn't all human, in fact it felt more animalistic in nature like he relied on instinct over rational logic. It was something he would love to see just how deep it went at a later date. For now it was simply a getting to know the other type of feeling out game. There was still the possibility that they were spies attempting to gain knowledge but Mortarion cared little for all of that, he was a open book, his village was an open book. If an attack was launched it would be quickly shot down.

"What do I want from you, hmmm. There is nothing more important and treasured than information. That's what you can offer me, tell me more about your village and it's happenings. If you'd be so kind I'd like to hear it from your perspective as well."

The burning in his stomach was returning as the bijuu was waking from it's slumber rotting his body underneath his clothes. A pitiful time to wake but something that couldn't be helped, he bit his tongue and swallowed the pain waiting for a response from the male.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:03 am
Taking a deep drink from his second bottle, Taios considered the man.  Information was powerful, it could be used to break armies where before they had been unstoppable.  To give him to much could break his own village, and to give none could damage a relationship that could set the world on fire.  Shouten had spoke often of bringing the world to hell, to showing the world the errors of its ways.  To make all equal in suffering, only through this purge could humanity be cleansed.  Eye for an eye?  No, eye for a soul........Taios saw that in this man.  It was a gamble perhaps, one that could lead to ruin of fortune.  The only way to know was to step through the threshold.

"Funkagakure is a village not unlike your own."  He would begin with a growl looking down at the shinobi next to him.  "It is a place where the trash is discarded, where the people look after themselves.  If you are weak you die, you are used by those stronger.....the ways things are supposed to be."  He would drink deep and for a second he thought he noticed a slight shift in the way Youka sat.  As if the man was in pain.  A sneer crossed his lips for a second, maybe the man couldn't handle his own cocktail as he had pretended.  He could never know that both of the men held within them beings of destruction, almost brothers in their own ways.  One for decay, one for war.......in the end the two could walk hand in hand, leading each to the other.  Taios was further in his path, soon to dominate the creature.

"I think you would find the experiments of the dark master to be to your liking.  His experiments aren't unlike your field of flowers around the village.  Though his......well they are more mobile within the village."  He would say with some mystery.  Shouten's creatures didn't rest on spikes, instead they moved like a mobile defense.  Not to mention the giant creature that he had heard rumors of that sat among the buildings.

The precense of drink had got his blood boiling, it coursed through him filling him.  The added amount of poison he had drank only acted to raise his body temperature.  As the SIN cells attacked it, a real fever burnt toxins away, added by his own affinity for heat.  A slight haze would even play around his form, burning to any normal human who would touch him.  He prided himself on his strength in close combat, his body obliged by doing its own part.

"Information....it is important.  As an added sign of trust, I can send my master a message.  To inquire the possibilities of a partnership between villages.......if you have something strong enough to trade."  He would add with that sneer on his face.  Taios was far from being intimidated by anyone.  Even the dark master, while stronger than himself currently, was just another victim that would eventually fall before his blade.  His heart beat for the fight, for the flowing of blood.  The smell of it was rife in this place, and it worked to awaken his darker desires.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:06 pm
While they spoke casually Mortarion noted that the orbs floating around him had multiplied to eight orbs, each one floated non nonchalantly around his head forming a halo of sorts except twisted and dark in nature. It was something that just happened due to the excess chakra that he leaked, they were harmless in nature unless of course their master came under attack. His attention turned back to Taios beside him as he could tell he was thinking about the repercussions of giving him information on his village.

While the male spoke of Funka being a interesting place just like new Kumo had become Mortarion couldn't help but smile as he thought of all the things he would be able to experience if he ever made it there.

"This dark master you speak of, he seems to be cut almost from the same cloth as I. I would be...indebted to you to say if you would send a message of my coming. As far as things of power that I can offer..well I offer myself. I doubt anything else in this world would come close to that"

A dark smile would roll over his face at his last sentence as he looked directly into Taios's eyes as he spoke it while slowly sipping his liquor once more. He could tell the male prided himself on his own power so it would be a remark more than likely not left unchecked.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum