Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gale Uchiha
Gale Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A day in the training fields! Empty A day in the training fields!

Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:07 pm
After having rested for a day, Gale had finally mustered up some strength to head back into the leaf village. He still hadn’t seen his father after what had happened on that day, when they walked into the village together and were confronted by the other Uchiha, by mother insisted he was fine. It was still bugging him about some of the things he had heard, and so his mind was rather busy. Walking and thinking was something he did often, having been so lost in his own thoughts he had bumped into a Jonin who took an interest in his troubles, recommending the best way to take your mind off your troubles is to train hard for success. He supposed that made a good amount of sense, because when you’re focused on the future, what’s in front of you, you can’t look back.

And that was the reason he stood now in the middle of the training fields, sun beating overhead. It hadn’t been too long since he last stepped out here to get some work in, having now just become a Genin, he felt he would be seeing much more of it in the coming years. Typically, Gales training consisted of some chakra control, strength, and cardiovascular endurance training, feeling it gave him a much more balanced outcome. But now it felt as though he might need to change things up and focus more practical application such as practicing his jutsu. Having already marked an X on the training dummy Gale got himself 25 meters of distance and quickly drew out a kunai and began target practice, attempting to hit the X as accurately as possible each time.

In all honesty, Gale was almost hoping that he could have caught some other people out in the training field, so he could observe them and how they trained, just so he could get a better idea and understanding of what his senior peers were doing. It seemed empty as far as he could tell, perhaps the other ninja was out doing missions and other important things, oh well. Gale continued his target practice.

WC: 354
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

A day in the training fields! Empty Re: A day in the training fields!

Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:44 pm
As Moku woke up from his long slumber he felt a small ringing in his ear. Ugh it must be a sinus infection, Moku got up and walked over towards his kitchenette. He grabbed a bagel and ate it cold while he micro waved a mug of tea. As his micro waved beeped he grabbed the mug and let it on the counter placing a tea bag in it as he did. Then he pug on his fine button up shirt and a pair of black pants and his suit coat. Then he put on a pair of black loafers and waited at the door with his mug. Then he heard Mrs. Yen knock, Moku opened the door and gave her a hug. "Sorry Mrs. Yen i have to run today." Then he would walk away towards the training ground leaving her behind and feeling terrible. He would grab a few bean buns on his way and wolf them down slowly. As he arrived to the training grounds he saw a genin get into a small bump with a jounin. Meh he thought they went their separate ways and Moku would walk up to the man throwing kunai at a tree. "Good Morning I'm Moku, are you ok i saw you bump into that jounin and i know they can be a lot to handle." Then Moku would grab one of the boy's kunai and throw it at the tree. Hitting dead center as he was passable with kunai but tai jutsu was his real favorite. "So what are you up to today, I dont remember if i caught you name?" Then he would stand there waiting for the man to respond hoping he didnt mind Moku's use of his Kunai. Moku knew that if he used a kunai of someone else's he wouldn't mind but hey some people are more sensitive with their equipment that others.

meh only 317 sorry im tired
Gale Uchiha
Gale Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:03 pm
Just as Gale was about ready to throw his next Kunai another boy about his age, though much larger than himself approached him, taking his Kunai and hitting the target without effort. “Wow, nice throw.” The boy had short red hair, which was a first for him, being around the typical stark black Uchiha. “That Jonin was nice to me I guess. He told me the best way to take your mind off of things is to look towards the future and train. So, I’m working on my aim, steadily getting better I feel, but you seem really skilled with a kunai. You must be a chunin!” Gale’s inexperience and childish nature was clearly showing at this point. In truth Gale’s shuriken technique was far better than his technique with a kunai, and when it came to ninjutsu It was almost like he was a natural, though he didn’t know many ninjutsu technique in general.

Gale walked over to the training dummy and pulled out the kunai, tucking it back into his weapons pouch and re-approached the red-haired boy. “To be honest I was out here hoping I could find some other people training and pick up some hints and tricks from their methods but sadly it’s just little me today. My name’s Gale, I’m an Uchiha. Nice to meet you Moku.” Gale extended his hand out to greet him more formally like he had seen the adults do. Perhaps now that he had someone out here with him he could get some quality training done, especially having someone so experienced, it would probably be of great benefit to train with him. “Oh, hey maybe we could train together? I bet we’d benefit more together than alone, that’s why you’re out here right? To train?” Gale might have been getting ahead of himself, he wasn’t exactly sure what it was Moku was after out in the training field after all, but generally if you’re in the training field, it’s to train.

Wc: 331
Total Wc: 685
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:31 pm
"Thanks, I'm not amazing at ninjutsu so i try to be the best i can be as far as Tai jutsu and weponry jutsu." then he would start to sip his slowly cooling tea while the man spoke. "Yeah, Jonin seem mean but usually they are softies deep at heart. What are you trying to get over man, if you want to talk I'm here or whatever but sparing or a good workout usually gets my mind off whatever is troubling me. But nah man I'm not a Chunin, just a Genin like you, i just like weponry. As a word of advice most Chunin and above wear the village armor or some higher tier equivalent. I just have my head band in my briefcase over there." Then Moku would point to his briefcase with his mug sitting on top of it.  He would take off his suit jacket and place it over his briefcase being careful not to get mud on it. "So you want to try and pick up some things well, i don't know much in the way of ninjutsu or well really much in the way of techniques at all, us tai jutsu users can kind of just wing most aspects of combat. Like my grandpa used to say if you have a fire ball shot at you it isn't going to matter if you can shoot one back if you can punch it back at them. He was an odd man but a big influence in my life. Let's see an uchiha you said, first off some advice, we have a few less savory kids in our village that are a big fan of they eyes you guys are famous for so watch out for them. I don't get it but meh just watch out, Nice to meet you Gale." Then as the man extended his hand for a handshake Moku would stretch his out and meet the man with a firm handshake not too long but just about perfect as his father had taught him. "Well if you think that is a good idea then sure why not, i'm just going to warn you that I've always been fast. So you might want to hold off on us sparing till you catch up a tad." Moku was just assuming that the boy didn't have an excess of speed due to the muscles that he can see on his legs. "if you want you could throw shuriken or kunai at me and ill dodge them."

WC: 420!
TWC: 737
Gale Uchiha
Gale Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:12 am
Moku seemed really chill from what he could tell so far, so chill he brought a mug of tea out into the training fields. It seemed as though his speciality was taijutsu, in all honesty Gale was pretty horrible at it, maybe he could get Moku to show him a thing or two. Gale nodded along with most of things he was saying, finding his views to mostly be agreeable and informative, he didn’t even know about what chunin were supposed to wear. He also found It hard to believe that Moku was a Genin like him, it just went to show how much work he still had if he wanted to catch up to his peers and be of some use to the village. Moku took his jacket off and continued to speak “So your grandpa can punch a fireball back at people? That’s pretty amazing, I had no idea that was possible!” Moku then made a comment about him being an Uchiha, which was rather confusing to him. “Eyes? Why would they want my eyes?” Gales parents not being a part of the Uchiha district raised Gale in an attempt to hide the truth of the Uchiha and the powers that they possessed, fearing that he might go down the bloodstained path many Uchiha did. “Thanks for the warning I guess. My parents don’t like to talk about the clan, I shouldn’t probably talk about it in public either.” He would definitely have to be wary if there were actually people out there sick enough to gouge out eyes, but he really wasn’t sure if Moku was telling the truth about that in particular.

However now it was time for some trainng, Moku had asked target practice on him. Gale raised an eyebrow at him, being the inexperienced genin that he was, Gale didn’t know any better than to question the capabilities of someone else “Well if you’re sure about your speed then ok. Maybe you could teach me a thing or two about getting faster and close quarters combat?” Gale spaced himself to his max distance of 25 meters and drew out his kunai “On the count of three I’ll throw it. One, Two, Three!” On the count of the third number, Gale pointed the kunai downwards, crossing his arm over his body before accelerating his arm outwards and launching the kunai at a throwing speed and power of 50 each, aiming poorly at the boy’s shoulder.

WC: 410
TWC: 1,095
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:38 pm
From what the boy seemed like Moku had guessed that he was a Uchiha. He could have been wrong but growing up around some of the edgy uchiha he just had a feeling. If it was wrong Moku would apologise thoroughly. "Well back in the day he said that he could punch so fast that he created a wind strong enough to blow away any fire jutsu like the flame of a candle." "Some, people want power at all costs. Its the sad reality of this world." As the man readied his kunai moku walked 15 mish feet away and waited for it to come. He grabbed two kunai and held then in his hands one of them if front of his heart and the other in front of his body with his arm partially extended. 

When the boy threw the kunai moku could tell that it was slightly faster than his but as it traveled Moku lifted his hand with the kunai and deflected it downward. It hit the ground with a light clang and moku relaxed his muscles. "If you were in a real battle always aim for the right arm first, most people are right handed. Then vitals and ligaments, it you hit me in the leg i have fewer options and far less mobility." Then Moku would throw a kunai at the boys foot at a speed of 50 having slowed his throw down a fair bit. "Watch out, if you get hit in the foot you tend to be off balance for the rest of the fight and you loos the unpredictability of being able to kick with both feet." As the kunai traveled moku would sit and watch, if it looked like it would hit the boy moku would throw another kunai fast enough to hit the first one and save the boy's foot. If he couldn't dodge a kunai then he is in serious trouble, Moku could have dodged his own throw easily by just shifting his foot. If Moku felt confident about the boy dodging he would start to run towards the boy at a speed of 40 hoping to close the distance between then roughly right as the kunai was dodged. Then he would throw a punch at the boys stomach and kick at his knee both of which have a speed of 40 and a strength of 5.

Gale Uchiha
Gale Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:57 pm
Moku had spaced himself another 15 meters away from Gale, making the distance between them 40 meters, which fortunately enough made it very easy for Moku to dodge his kunai and likewise made it easy for Gale to dodge Moku's return kunai that seemed to be aimed at his foot. Gale got the feeling of what he meant when he said it was best to cripple your opponent first. His dad had warned him about what it would take to be a ninja, on the battlefield anything goes so you had to keep your wits about you.

Gale shuffled his right foot back and watched as the kunai miss its mark but as he had moved it back he saw Moku rushing toward him at an insane speed, but Gale was quick to react. Moku’s first punch was aimed at his stomach, Gale lowered his left palm to block the punch and felt for the power as he cocked back his right hand, he definitely felt the power of punch, but it was rather weak, even for Gale. Gale closed his fingers on Mokus fist and held onto his fist tight allowing him to hold him in place as he brought down his right fist and punched Moku in the sternum at a speed and power of 10, trading blows with Moku as he kicked him in the knee. Moku was definitely fast, but if Gale just traded blow for blow he was sure he'd come out on top.

He would then pull at the boy's arm, still holding on tight to it and attempt to throw him down into the ground where he would begin a submission takedown as his father taught him how to do.

WC: 287
TWC: 1382
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:49 pm
As Moku rushed towards Gale he stood relatively still. As Moku's fist stretched out towards the boy's stomach the other mans hand moved down towards his stomach. Moku would hit him in the hand with his 5 strength punch. Then pull his hand back at a speed of 40 as the man tried to close his hand around him.

as his hand pulled back Moku would throw his other hand at the boys oncoming hand using a chain fist. (closed fist, 50 speed, 15 strength). When Moku's foot hit the boy's knee, he would slam his other hand upward towards the boys face continuing his chain fist. (speed 55 strength 15) If it hit moku would take three steps back giving him 5 meters roughly and pulled out a shuriken. and held it in front of his chest ready to throw it. His other arm partly extended in front of him.

ap 10

Justu used: chain fist

Gale Uchiha
Gale Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:43 pm
Noticing that Moku was pulling his fist back at a speed of 40 Gale decided on a different course of action. "I suppose nin is allowed" Jumping back 10 meters at a speed of 10 and weaving the hand seals Ram → Snake → Tiger at a speed of 10, chakra would begin to swirl around the boy's body and two clones of himself would appear before Moku. One clone would begin to charge back forward at a speed of 10 while Gale himself and the other clone split up to flank Moku, the clone flanking the right side. Gale and the clones would all strike at the same time at a speed and strength of 10. The first clone would front kick at his sternum while the clone on the right would aim high with a side kick, Gale himself would aim low with a sweeping leg kick.

101 Ap: Clone technique - 5 = 96 ap

WC: 149
TWC: 1531
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum