Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Few Errands to RunToday at 11:43 pmKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 8:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipToday at 7:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 9:28 amSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 8:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 7:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 6:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 6:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 10:09 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Taijutsu Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Taijutsu Training

Wed May 06, 2015 4:20 pm
(Yes it does actutally. Itegrate the move into your fighting style. It will not be counted as a move per say as you hadn't mastered it yet but if you use it to master it, then it counts)

Salzem nodded, taking the first move. He lunged forward, throwing a sweeping kick towards Reddo's leg (speed 15 strength 12) should Reddo be hit, Salzem would proceed with a rising kick that would knock Reddo a few feet back.

AP: 210
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed May 06, 2015 4:33 pm
Reddo is hit by the sweeping kick, and then is hit by Salzem's rising kick, and is pushed back a few feet, Reddo then stands up. Reddo charges toward Salzem, and throws a kick, (strength 5 speed 18). If Reddo connects, he will try to do the move he had been practicing. [I'm still fresh when it comes to this stuff, how is my health effected? Also did I make the speed and strength right? I was able to charge, but I'm not sure if it was long enough to be able to kick with my full speed]
Anonymous

Wed May 06, 2015 4:47 pm
(Health tells the maximum amount of power you can take before taking a fatal blow. If your health is 10,  any power above 10 would be fatal. However, sense this is a training exersize, power is reduced to be nonfatal. You are doing correct so far.)

Salzem waited patiently while Reddo charged. He caught the punch flying at him in his right palm (speed 20). Salzem got serious. He leaned his face in close to Reddo's  sanguine eyes glaring murderously in his. He picked up Reddo, other hand holding him by the torso (strength 25) and tossed him into the air. Should this succeed, Salzem would wait to see what would happen when he descended.

(stat rules here http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t21533-v6-stat-rules)
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed May 06, 2015 5:05 pm
[sorry for not posting AP and WC last post] Reddo gets thrown into the air by salzem, and Reddo will try to roundhouse kick Salzem in the face (speed 20 strength 13). If this connects, Salzem should be stunned by the kick, and Reddo will try out the new Technique [please tell me if I did anything out of order]              AP 100 TWC 458
Anonymous

Wed May 06, 2015 5:12 pm
(add a bit more description on how your person responds to the attacks. Give details. It makes the story more interesting such as how Reddo flew when thrown. Did he tumble or fly straight? Did he land or is he still in the air? How did he feel when Salzem threw him? Those kinda things)

Salzem lets the kick slam into him, knocking him side ways. The force of the kick knocked his mask off his face, leaving him in a world of toxic air. His body would not obey him, messages to the brain being blocked. Salzem saw Reddo preparing a Leaf Whirlwind and forced his body to obey. It moved slowly, matching Reddo's stance. He would not be able to dodge or counter, but he would be able to match.
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed May 06, 2015 5:22 pm
Reddo had connected! He knocked Salzems breathing mask off, he felt bad for him, but he seemed to be okay, Reddo didn't know if it would hurt him that badly to not have his mask on. Reddo connected his first kick with his right foot to his hip, then with his left foot, at a slightly faster rate, hit him in the left side, Reddo hit him continuously with each foot, his speed gradually increased, (33) and then he hit Salzem with a roundhouse kick! (23) Although it was incomplete, he had been able to do the Leaf Whirlwind!                     AP 100(incomplete move?) TWC 555
Anonymous

Wed May 06, 2015 5:34 pm
The blows struck Salzem just as he had taught Reddo. The pain was immense as the attacks continued to rain upon his body. Salzem flew backwards as Reddo completed his first Leaf Whirlwind. He landed on his back, groaning as he rolled back to his feet. Salzem scooped up his mask and slipped it back on. Now it was his turn. Salzem jumped forward (speed 30) grabbing Reddo by the collar of his red jacket and threw him over his shoulder and onto the ground (strength 10). Salzem would then leap atop him, red eyes glaring with rage, hoping to scare the lights out of Reddo. Then, he smiled, all traces of rage dissipating. He stood, offering Reddo a hand.

"Congratulations, my friend." Salzem said. "You've done good."
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed May 06, 2015 6:08 pm
"Thank you, my friend," Reddo says. Reddo takes Salzem's hand and pulls himself up. "Whew, that was my first serious spar, we had spars back at the academy, but nothing like this," Reddo says to Salzem. Reddo walks over to his bag, and eats a rice ball. All of the energy that had been lost was regained by a simple rice ball, it was quite amazing. Reddo walked over to the wooden dummy that was a few feet away from where he stood. Reddo ran back a few feet, and charged the wooden dummy. "This is it, I have to master it here!" Reddo yells. Reddo runs towards the wooden dummy, kicks the lower part of the wooden dummy with a feint kick, and then starts kicking the dummy more in different areas. The speed gradually increased ( speed 38), and he does the final kick, he roundhouses the dummy in the head (strength 28) and knocks the dummy's head off. "I've done it! I mastered the Leaf Whirlwind!" Reddo yells into the sky.     TWC: 626 Stats Claimed:3 Jutsu Claimed: Leaf Whirlwind

[and now we submit the link i'll do it]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu May 07, 2015 1:03 pm