Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Taijutsu Training Empty Taijutsu Training

Tue May 05, 2015 5:25 pm
Salzem and Reddo walked into the training grounds. Salzem had promised to teach the Young Uzumaki in the ways of taijutsu and he intended to do so. Salzem walked with his signature awkward limp, eyes fixed in finding a suitable training area. Salzem did not speak as he lead his companion to an open area, wooden dummies dotted the space, perfect for learning a technique. He turned to Reddo, his sanguine eyes focusing on him.
"Are you ready, Reddo?" Salzem asked. He had never taught anyone anything before so this will be a learning experience for the both of them.
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Taijutsu Training Empty Re: Taijutsu Training

Tue May 05, 2015 8:36 pm
"Yes, sir!" Reddo says enthusiastically. "So what do you suggest I start working on first so I can learn the technique?" Reddo asks. Reddo looks around the training ground, remembering the last time he came here, he had passed out from over exhaustion. [I'm assuming this doesn't count as the word count, I guess the total word count is 650, cuz you know the jutsu]
Anonymous

Wed May 06, 2015 6:36 am
(yup except the count is 625)

Salzem smiled at Reddo's enthusiasm. He led Reddo to a wooden dummy. He supposed first he should give a demonstration of the techniques he would be teaching Reddo today.
"Watch closely Reddo." Salzem said before turning his attention to the dummy. He rushed it, unleashing a series of high and low kicks, picking up speed immensely as the attack dragged on. He ended the combo with a straight kick, slamming into the dummy with a loud crack! Salzem turned to his student and said "What technique did I use?" channeling his father's teaching methods.
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed May 06, 2015 3:47 pm
"You used the leaf whirlwind technique, a series of high and low kicks, ending with a slamming kick," Reddo says. Reddo walks up to the wooden dummy, and starts his attack. He hits the wooden dummy with a lighter kick, and then try's to start the combo, but upon the second kick, trips and hits the ground. Reddo tries the move again, he instead rushes the dummy, like he saw Salzem do, but upon the first kick, trips and falls again. "Boy, this does seem like a hard technique to learn," Reddo says.             TWC 93
Anonymous

Wed May 06, 2015 5:44 pm
Salzem chuckles, helping Reddo up.
"It is, believe me." Salzem says. "The real trick is that your lower kicks are just diversions. Make them lighter, softer, just strong enough to divide their attention. Then, once the guard is dropped, strike their upper bodies with a powerful upper kick. Salzem demonstrated, moving slowly so Reddo could get an in depth perception of the technique. He taps the lower edge of the dummy with his foot, as if it were a kick, then he brings his other leg around slowly, tapping the side of his foot against the dummy's lower-middle frame. Then, in a split second, Salzem whirled around in a spinning straight kick, smacking his foot with a power of 20 into the dummy's upper-middle.
"It's all about distraction, my friend. Try again."
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed May 06, 2015 6:02 pm
"Alright, I'll do it the way you did it," Reddo says as he bites into a rice ball. Reddo then walks up to the dummy to start doing it slow, then work his way up. Reddo kicks the lower part of the dummy lightly, then hit the dummy in the lower-middle, then hit the wooden dummy with a spinning front kick with a power of 6 in the upper-middle. "Was that how you did it, Salzem?" Reddo asks.       TWC 170
Anonymous

Wed May 06, 2015 6:13 pm
Salzem nodded, smiling, pleased with his friend's progress.
"Now, speed will be your best friend." Salzem said, continuing the lesson. "Speed brings momentum and momentum brings power." Salzem took his place in front of the dummy. "Do not be afraid to add more kicks as they can help build your momentum." Salzem struck the dummy's lower corner with his lower leg, using his momentum to swing his other leg around at strike the dummy in the lower middle. He gradually increased in speed in sync with his kicks, (53) before landing a solid round-house kick to the upper side of the dummy. (Strength 40) A large piece of wood flew off of the dummy, landing a yard away from where Reddo and Salzem were standing.
"Please, Give it a try."
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed May 06, 2015 6:35 pm
"Okay, I'll put some more kicks into it," Reddo says. Reddo charges the wooden dummy, he hits the wooden dummy in the lower middle, then, hits it in the middle continuously, he eventually starts to get faster and faster (speed 28) and then he hits the wooden dummy with a spinning front kick into the wooden dummy's upper middle (strength 18). Reddo takes a few steps back so he can charge at the wooden dummy again. He charges at it, hits the wooden dummy in the lower-middle lightly, then he hits the wooden dummy again in his middle. Reddo hits the dummy what seems to be hundreds of times, and during this increases his kicks speed (speed 29), and then kicks the wooden dummy in the upper middle (strength 19). Reddo, again, runs back, and charges the wooden dummy, hitting it in the lower-middle again, then the upper middle, and Reddo slowly increases his speed (speed 30), and then Reddo does a spinning front kick into the wooden dummy's upper-middle body (strength 19). Reddo takes a few steps back, and sits down for a second. "Is there a way to increase the speed faster so I don't waste all of my energy?" Reddo asks Salzem.     TWC 369
Anonymous

Wed May 06, 2015 6:45 pm
Salzem thinks for a moment before shaking his head.
"In my experience, your body must become attuned to the pressure it is under during the Leaf Whirlwind. Over time, you will feel little to no strain at all and it will become second nature to you." Salzem gestures for Reddo to stand up.
"Enough with the dummies. Lets see how you handle a real opponent. We will spar. You win if you can get under my guard." Salzem lowered into a fighting stance. "Oh and also, we will fight on your terms. I promise to to go all out."
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed May 06, 2015 7:05 pm
"Okay then, let's fight using everything we have!" Reddo says. Although this is going to be Reddo's first serious fight, he wasn't scared at all, he was waiting for this moment, the moment where he can finally fight! "Let's see if I can master the Leaf Whirlwind while fighting you, Salzem," Reddo says. [Guessing this doesn't count as WC]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum