Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Darkness Arises (P,NK,Kaos,Arashi) Empty Darkness Arises (P,NK,Kaos,Arashi)

Mon May 04, 2015 8:09 pm
Fenn was given orders, he was to assess two ninja near the Black forest during his time of recuperation, that was grand, gave Him time to study the trees which was critical for his clan he was researching, he would be standing near the trunk of a tree as he waited for the two to get there, he was studying it, looking at the years it lived via the rings on the trunk, and looking at the rate of decay, all was great relevance to the wood release

Upon their arrival be it both or just one, Fenn would turn his gaze to that person and began introducitons "I am Fennikkusu, Most just call me Fenn, I am here to assess you today to see how you fair, I will also teach you anything I can if you so wish to learn it, Now lets get started shall we?" Fenn would clap and rub his hands together as he would wait for an answer from the Kid or kids, depending on how many showed up
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Darkness Arises (P,NK,Kaos,Arashi) Empty Re: Darkness Arises (P,NK,Kaos,Arashi)

Mon May 04, 2015 8:30 pm
Kaos sighs, as he nears the place that he was suppose to meet a reviewer. 
"I don't understand what needs to be reviewed. I mean it's not like I've done anything dangerous."
He stepped into a clearing, and saw a familiar figure. It stopped him in his tracks and he said, "You? the mysterious mark me and disappear guy? Wow, who would of thought they would choose you."
He walked closer to the guy, and heard his introduction. 
"So, Fenn is your name. Interesting. I was curious about it, I mean you were there and gone, quickly teaching me a jutsu and then disappearing in a flash it seems," Kaos mused in his heads. He had taken a kunai out of ring form and started twirling it around, almost second nature and certainly without thinking about it.
"So, you'll teach me anything? How about some new jutsu, preferably along wind or lightning elements, and of course ninjutsu specs for the higher up ones. If it's for free?"
He continues to spin his kunai, before walking up a nearby tree, and stands parallel to the ground, and then continues, "Of course, there is a third, and we probably better wait for them, before we start the lessons."

[w/c 206]
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2015 9:00 pm
The Morning had been rather decent for Fenn, He woke up from a nice dream, he got out of bed, the floor was warm today, he took a shower, the water stayed hot, man this was a nice better then when he was blind, he walked over and put on his Armor, Phoenix is what he called it, and he took his weapons and attached them all over, Gilgamesh over his arms, Tensaiga in his belt next to his hip, the color coordination was red and black, he went into his kitchen, and on his table was a small basket from Akihana, full of Goodies as usual, and he would take one and read the note, giving him his mission for the day, and a side note to make sure to take it easy.

Fenn took a nice stroll around the town before he went, eating the pastry she made, a breakfast Danish, made with strawberries, he loved these, and his stroll went well today too, not his normal bumping into people, because thanks to his sight, his normal was now to greet everyone with a sunny disposition, but every once in awhile, a voice in his head tried to start something, but he would ignore it for the time being, enjoying the day and keeping a smile on his face, eventually it came time to meet the ninja's for his duties.....

That was earlier in the day, now after the long studies Fenn had put into trees while he waited for the kids he was happy to state he understood them a lot better this way, then when he sensed the mark he placed a long time ago, he gave the introduction as he would, and then he smiled at the kid "Well well, long time no see, Im glad to see your doing well, just so you know this is an Assessment of your skills you have acquired since graduation from the Academy, so first lesson will be how well you learn, and we will start with, well do you know the jutsu, Jibashi? you might know is as the Electromagnetic Murder jutsu" Fenn would wait after he asked the kid this question
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2015 9:11 pm
"Never heard of it," Kaos answered Fenn's question. "Sounds interesting. Let's see it then."
He continues to hang off the side of the tree, spinning his kunai. He looks at Fenn, curious as to the man behind Fenn. 
"I wonder what his game is, I mean I've never heard of a review on genin, and the way he seems. It's rattling," Kaos thought to himself. He then launches himself off of the tree, flips in the air, and lands on his feet. He turns towards Fenn, nodded his head, and said, "I'm ready to ace your review of me, Fenn. It's nice to actually see you teach a lesson instead of giving cryptic messages and running off."
He then kneels to the ground on one knee, and feels the ground with his right hand, his left still spinning the kunai. He closes his eyes, and smells the air, and then says, "I'm ready whenever you are."

[total w/c 362]
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2015 9:27 pm
Fenn would nod about showing the kid the movie, and so he would do his required handsigns, and when they were complete, the lightning would shoot across the ground , it went out for five meters, and as Kaos was five meters away, it would look like it might hit him, but instead the lightning shot to either side of Kaos, Fenn would stand up from the ground as the lightning traveled at a speed of twenty five, which was not much, but if Kaos tried to step to either side, he would get a decent paralyzing Shock from the lightning, as Fenn did not put much power behind it.

Fenn would then say to Kaos "That is the electromagnetic Murder, that is Jibashi, My friend Akihana taught me that move back at the prison, not on a prisoner mind you, we went there to get away from people really, so why not give it a shot?" and Fenn would just smile at the kid as he waited for the kid to attempt the jutsu

Jutsu used:
Jibashi
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2015 9:42 pm
Kaos watched in silence, a distance of four meters away from Fenn, as Fenn preformed the jutsu. He memorize the hand signs for the jutsu, and watched as the justu arched towards him. He got ready to move, but decided to stay still seeing as how it was lightning jutsu and the worst it would be a mild shock. Insead the justu split between him on either side. 
"Impressive, you do go easy on your students and don't always leave them with a riddle to a jutsu," Kaos commented to Fenn.
He stands up, then says, "Okay, I'll try and give it a shot."
He then preforms the hand signs he memorized from Fenn's earlier movements, boar -> ram -> snake -> horse ->dragon. He said quietly, as he finished the last hand sign, "Jibashi."
Lightning went from his hands, to his foot. It hit his foot, and he dropped having effectively tazed himself with his own jutsu.
"Ow," he said after the shock was over.

[total w/c 525]
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2015 9:59 pm
Fenn took a step back prepared to have to counter this jutsu, and when he saw the kid taze himself Fenn tripped over the stump he was looking at and was busting out laughing, now Fenn had only found it funny because when he learned it, he more or less did the same thing, but his was worse, Fenn did it to himself while drenched in water, while standing in water, so this kid tazing himself reminded Fenn only of himself, Fenn would stand up after a moment to check on the kid, he seemed to be alive, Fenn offered a hand to the kid to help him up "You alright? that was a bit of a shock eh? try a little further out from you and think about pushing it away from yourself" Fenn would stand back in his original spot and waited for the kid to do his thing once again
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2015 10:21 pm
Kaos took the offered hand, and said, "Thanks. I really should of guessed that i shouldn't aim at my own foot, but lesson learned."
He took back his original position. He did the hand signs again, this time aiming away from himself, and projecting towards the tree he had been standing on. The jutsu went for a meter then fizzled out.
Kaos sighed, then shook his head, and said, "Can't give up yet. This jutsu? I will figure it out."
He then does the hand signs again, focusing the chakra out from his hands towards the tree. It went longer and stronger towards the base of the tree, but when it hit the base of the tree, it fizzled once more instead of going through the tree.
He smiled a little, but didn't let that smile last long, he did the hand signs again, letting the chakra flow through his body out his hands towards the tree, a small lightning stream went blasting towards the tree, and as he watched, the stream hits the tree at it's center, and leaves a small black scorch mark on the tree.
He looked towards Fenn and said, "Well, it's a start certainly."

[total w/c 724]
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2015 10:31 pm
Fenn smiled as he watched the kid, he certainly learned fast, that was good marks for him, fenn would nod with each use of it, noting the progression of each one, he would place a hand on the shoulder of Kaos and nodded "Time and Practice, those are the two things you need, with Time you can Practice, and with Practice you will get better, Now, Let us discuss future Plans for yourself, your still stuck as a Genin yes? How about later we take on a mission to help you rank up to Chuunin? from there we can teach you another element, so speaking of, what one are you interested in?" Fenn looked into the Genin's Eyes, Fenn himself had an idea for the kid, but he would keep it to himself, till then he would simply wait upon the genin's Answer
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2015 11:23 pm
Kaos smiled as Fenn got close to him, very close to him, within touching distance. He listened to Fenn as he talked about time and patience. He did the signs once more, and as Fenn looked him in the eye, he would say, "Jibashi.'
He would aim at the center of Fenn, hoping to catch him off guard, and make it into a small shock. He was actually hoping that Fenn would dodge, or react fast enough to stop him. He was just testing out the jutsu, and the perfect target had presented himself right in front of him.
If he got the chance, he would say, "I'm a genin for now, yes, but a mission to make me a chuunin would be great. Really help me out i think. Another element I never really thought of, not after learning thunder, but maybe water, so I can collaborate my lightning jutsu with it, that would help a lot."
If Fenn let him speak, he would look at Fenn, and say, "Thanks for helping.  l love learning new jutsu like this, it really helps me think about things and strengthens my convictions to always fight, and to never stop expanding my knowledge."
If Fenn let him continued, he would the turn towards the tree he had earlier tried the jutsu on, and doing the hand signs once more, he would say, with almost no emotion in his voice, "Jibashi."
The lighting would stream out of his hand, and rip straight through the center of the tree like it was nothing. He would smile, look at Fenn and nod his thanks. He then would kneel once more and say, "Teach me some more."
If not, well, after Fenn did whatever he did, and he had fully recover, he would say and do the same things just slightly more hurt in the version Fenn didn't hear him out.

[total word count 1039]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum