Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

The New Master (P, NK, Kaos) Empty The New Master (P, NK, Kaos)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:43 pm
Kyojin was sitting on an unordinary tree stomp in the middle of a large palm meditating. Kyojin looked around because he would actually like someone to train with. Kaos was someone good to train with but he ticked Kyojin most of the time that is why they never trained for that long." I really wish this guy would come atually train for once instead of pissing me off " said Kyojin loudly.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

The New Master (P, NK, Kaos) Empty Re: The New Master (P, NK, Kaos)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:07 pm
Kaos walks along, for once, in a dark state of mood. Lightning and Thunder appear all around him, and the rain he walks in just keeps getting heavier and heavier. He usually enjoyed this type of weather, but his thoughts were turned inwards, and his body was just mirroring the mood of his mind. In his left hand, he was spinning a kunai while walking, really trudging, through the lightning and rain.
He walks, keeping his mind focus inwards, keeping a tight grip on his scythe with his right hand, his body automatically using the scythe as a staff to correct himself.
He walks pass a tree, not noticing who was sitting there. He continues on his path, going down the road of certain destruction.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:16 pm
While having his eyes open Kyojin saw Kaos walk by not paying attention to him. Maybe he was igmoring him Kyojin thought. Kyojin went 5 tails and at the speed of 127 was in front of Kaos with his cloak still up." Welcome I am your Master " sajd Kyojin with an evil smirk.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:29 pm
Kaos walks straight into Kyojin, not even bothering to look up, and he doesn't even hear what Kyojin says.
He walks around Kyojin, still struggling with both the world around him and the battle inside of him.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:35 pm
Kaos simply walked around Kyojin ignoring him. Kyojin smirked he wanted to play that game. Kyojin grabbed Kaos at 127 speed and ran back to the pond with him and let him go in the pond and said " from now on you will train under me " said Kyojin to Kaos.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:41 pm
Kaos feels a moment of weightlessness, and almost has an epithony, until he feels cold water around him, and then he sinks deeper into dispair.
"There's no hope for me, I can't escape." Kaos thinks as he sinks to the bottom of the pool of water, not realizing that he really was sinking in a pool of water, not just metaphorically.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:52 pm
Kyojin waited fir him to resurface but he nevr did. Kyojin knew something was wrong. Kyojin jumoed in the water head first and saw him sinking slowly. Kyojin at the speed kf 127 swam towards hin and grabbed him shooting out the water and landing on land. Kyojin sat him diwn and slapped him saying " what the hell is wrong with you ".
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:08 pm
Kaos slowly feels pain, and realizes that it's coming from the real world. He rises from the darkness of his thoughts, and the first sense to come back to him is touch as he can feel somebody slapping him around, and how wet he is. The next that returns is smell as he can smell the stench of whoever's slapping him. Next is hearing, and he catches, though can't recognize, the words of this somebody. He drags in a deep, ragged breathe, and pukes on who ever is on him, though completely able to not get any on himself, for both taste and sight come back, although his taste feels like he just swalllowed sea water and his sight is darkness and weird flashes of light. 
He sits up, looking at this person.
He still can't recognize him until another flash of light and he can see their face in the darkness.
"What do you want Kyojin? I haven't messed with you enough. Leave me to my thoughts," Kaos says, struggling to rise. He finds his scythe where it slipped out of his hands. He then looks at the pond and then back at Kyojin, "You did, didn't you?"
Kaos sighs, and grabs his scythe using it to boost himself up.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:25 pm
Kyojin looked at the unstable boy on front of him. Kyojin could not let the boy live like this. Kyojin had only one thing to say " Let me become your teacher you can never learn enough. I can teach you alot of things. " said Kyojin to Kaos asking.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:31 pm
Kaos looks at Kyojin and laughs as he finally stands to his feet. "You be a teacher? Yeah, and who would keep your anger in check? I'd rather search for my answers and learn the hard way, then be taught by a temper-controlled novice of a teacher."
He slings his scythe across his left shoulder holding the handle diagonally across his shoulder to extend where his right hand was holding it.
He then picks up his kunai he dropped with his left hand, starting to spin it again and attempts to walk around, as the storm breaks for the first time in hours.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum