Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Kaos learns Transformation Empty Kaos learns Transformation

Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:31 pm
Kaos looks at the scroll he borrowed from the Academy. He reads the title, "So you think you can transform?" 
He sighs, and thinks, "What a weird title."
He quickly reads it and only reads the constant chakra emission and the mental focus. He looks over the signs and says, "What a piece of cake this will be." 
He places the scroll down, does the ninja signs of Dog -> Ram->Boar, releases his chakra, and says, "Transformation Jutsu." He lets the chakra flow through his body and thinks of his adopted  dad. He feels the chakra spread out among his body, but nothing happens. 
He keeps it going just in case it had a delayed effect, but nothing happened. He released his chakra, and sighed. 
"Welp, this isn't going to be a piece of cake. Guess I need to actually read this thing through see if it gives any pointers." Kaos says, and he sits down next to the tree he was practicing as. He picks up the scroll and reads it thoroughly. "Oh messed up on the signs that's why it didn't work for me."
He places the scroll down, stands up, and then breathes in and out, letting himself calm down. He takes a deep breathe in, and does the signs of Dog and then Boar. He breathes out, doing the sign of Ram and saying, "Transformation Jutsu." 
He feels his chakra spread out across his body, but once again it feels as if nothing happened. He looks down at his hands to see if his body changed at all, but nothing looked different to him. 
He sighs and looks at the scroll, and then thinks, "Of course, I need a mental image."
He then does the signs of Dog -> Boar ->Ram, thinking of his adopted father, and letting his chakra go, he gets a hold of his mental image and wills the chakra throughout his body. He feels the chakra flowing and keeps the mental image alive. 
He glances down to his hands and notice that one of his hands looks like his adopted father while the other was still his own. He releases the chakra and the image, and his hand changes back to normal. "Dang, this jutsu is difficult. but I am getting closer." Kaos says, laughing a little. 
He then takes a quick break to let his chakra recover. He thinks  to himself, "No need to over work myself, i mean, it's not life or death, yet."
After his short break, Kaos stands back up and says, "This time, I will conquer my body, and use this chakra correctly."
He then stands, with his feet apart, his natural relaxed standing position, breathing in and out, he lets his fingers do the signs of  Dog->Boar->Ram, letting the image of his adopted father come to mind, he says, "Tranformation Jutsu." He then lets his chakra release letting his chakra flow through him, a white smoke cloud appears, he lets the mental image grow stronger and when his chakra is fully spread out among his body,  he looks down, the smoke cloud disappearing and sees that he is his adopted father, clothing included.
He smiles and laughs, "Yes, I did."
His laughter breaks his mental concentration and the jutsu ends. He stops laughing and then says, "My first step in becoming a ninja."
He then does it again, doing the hand signs again, forming the mental image, and releasing his chakra faster. He does faster this time, and the white smoke cloud appears and disappears faster, the change almost instantaneous. He looks down to see that this time he was his adopted mother.
"Awesome, it works." He sighs, his thoughts growing darker, "Now to move on and learn more jutsu."

[exit thread]
623 words
+3 stats
Transformation Technique learned
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure