Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Kaos trains again Empty Kaos trains again

Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:21 pm
Kaos looks around at the trees, he had wandered out this way to do some training, and it looks like he had found the perfect place, a little clearing, out in the middle of the woods, only about five meters in diameter, it seemed like a nice a quite place to relax and get some training in.
Kaos does the clone seal, summoning two shadow clones. He looks at both, and says, "Let's do some jutsu training."
Kaos opens up his jutsu encyclopedia, and paged through it looking for some cool jutsu to learn. He looks at the clones, and says, "Okay, you two practice on 1000 years of death, work hard, study hard, and maybe we can play hard later.
Those two clones nod and head off, each looking at the exact replica of the book Kaos was looking at currently, reading up about 1000 years of death. 
They both look at the appropriate hand sign for thousand years of death, doing the hand seal so they know what they need to do. They both square off with each other, starting to circle on another looking for their own weakness, and trying to circumvent the other weakness. They start clashing with each other, bouncing back and forth exchanging blows. One of the clones manages to get behind the other, and turning around does the hand sign for the jutsu, attempting to lodge it in the other clones butt. The other clone manages to twist around in time, and instead gets hit in the thigh.
That clone looks over at Kaos, and says, "Is this jutsu suppose to be doing something?"
The first clone manages to sneak around the other one, and attempts a thousand years of death on the second clone once again, but to no avail, for the second clone turns around and says, "You sure you did that right?"
"Pretty sure," says the first one, checking the book again. He then says, "Yep, did right and everything. Maybe if I hit you harder it would work."
The second clone laughs, and they square off again, exchanging blows, tripping each other up, using some of the smoke bombs that they had on them. The second clone smokes bombs, confusing the first clone, the second one manages to get the drop on the first, preforming the necessary hand sign of tiger and says, "This is how you do it."
He then proceeds to stick the tiger into the first clone's butt, and for a second, it seems like nothing happened, but the first clone looks at the second and says, "My butt really hurts now, but that's probably because you just poked me very hard."
The second clone laughs and as the second clone starts to laugh, the first twirls around the second, and says, "Thanks for the tip, now face the thousand years of death technique."
The first clone stabs the tiger into the second clone's butt and it launches him into the air, forcing the second five meter away from the first. After the second one recovers they both laugh. They look to Kaos who seemed to be doing his own little thing.

Meanwhile, while the clones were practicing working on thousand years of death jutsu, Kaos was working on the  lightning jutsu Raikyu. He started to form lightining jutsu into his hands. He starts to form the hand signs of ox then horse, then monkey then rat, then ox once again. He presses his hands together, forming a diamond in the middle, and keeps his hands together, and while the clones were exchanging blows, Kaos was trying to coax a little ball of lightning into his hands. For some reason, the ball of lightning was small only about an inch in diameter. He tries to move it around his body, but as soon as he moves his hands, the ball of lightning falls out, onto the ground. It bursts and Kaos gets a little taste of electrical shock through his body. He drops to the ground, buzzing with energy.
"Uhhhhhh," He moans, and then after the shock finishes, he stands back up, shaking himself free of dust. He looks at the clones, and sees the first had been able to get around the second, and do the jutsu to him, but nothing had happen. The first clone says, "Is this jutsu supposed to do something?"
Kaos replies, quietly, as not to disturb the two in their own training, as they had seemed to have moved on, "Yes, in fact, I hear it can be quite irritating to be used against yourself."
He sighs, and does the hand signs again, focusing lightning chakra back into his hands, and pressing his hands once again so that a diamond appears in the middle of them. This one is the same size as the first one, but instead of dropping as soon as he moves his hands away, he is able to manipulate it a little around his body, before like the last one, dropping it again. This time,  however, he dropped it on his shoulder, and he felt the jolt go up and down his body. He drops to his knees, and starts shuddering. He groans and says, "Ouch, that hurt."
He shakes his head, standing up once more. He stretches, and then gets a serious look on his face, "Okay, now it's time for the main event."
He pops his neck before doing the jutsu. He weaves the hand signs once more of ox, horse, monkey, rat, then ox again, focusing lightning chakra into his hands, pressing his hands together, and as the ball appears about three inches in diameter again, he quietly declares the jutsu out loud, "Raikyu."
He manipulates the jutsu around his body, able to keep it afloat and not touch him.He grins as he sees the two clones finishing up their battle, the first clone managing to snag the victory with that jutsu. As they turn to face him, he launches the jutsu at them, and as the jutsu hits the ground in the middle of the clearing, all three drop to the ground from the electrical shock. 
"I I i i didn't kno kno know know that that that it had that huge huge huge of an im im impact," Kaos says, as he shudders on the ground. The two clones just shudder. All three of them stand up, and at first, no one does anything, but then as one they crack a smile, and share a nice laugh.
"We finished up our training, Kaos," the first clone says. Kaos nods and says, "I have a little more work to do with this jutsu, but I think I have got most of the idea down, now just to get the whole thing down."
Both clones nods at that statement, and Kaos weaves the hand signs for Raikyu again, this time launching the jutsu across the clearing, making it hit a tree, and this time only affecting the two clones.
They drop once again, and shudder on the ground. Kaos smiles and laughs at them, saying, "Better watch yourselves, there seems to be flying jutsu around.
After they recover, both clones nod. They rise up, and rush towards Kaos. One throws a smoke bomb at Kaos, confusing Kaos, as the other one gets behind Kaos, then does the thousand years of death to Kaos's butt, launching Kaos to the other side of the clearing. Kaos recovers and looks at the other two, who were laughing, and clapping hands. Kaos laughs as well and says, "You got me there, I'll admit it.
Kaos then weaves the hand signs once again, launching the jutsu at them once more. Both duck out of the way and manage to miss the effects of the jutsu. Kaos weaves the hand seals again, this time manipulating the justu to revolve around his body, as he launches himself at one of the clones. They break apart, and Kaos chases the second one around, before catching up, and launching the jutsu at the second clone. Kaos jumps away as soon as it impacts and the clone drops, shuddering on the ground, but before Kaos recovers himself, the first clone does a thousand years of death on him once again. He goes flying once more, up and over the second clone, who was still shuddering on the ground.
Kaos stands up, and says, "Cease fire, cease fire. I give, I give. I mean I'm no match to the both of you. Which must mean, that one of you can't match me and the other. Who will join my team? Abandon the other clone and stand by me?"
The first clone, jokingly, says, "I shall stand by your side." 
As the first clone walks over to Kaos, the second one chimes in, "No you don't, I join his side."
The second one bounds over to Kaos's side, and begins arguing with the first, neither noticing Kaos weaving the Raikyu jutsu's hand signs once again. He smirks as he drops the jutsu on the ground, shocking all three of them once again.
Kaos stands up, and says, "I think I got the hang of this."
He looks at the other two, and say, "Whoops."
The other two were still on the ground, and they say, "Plllll-eee-aa-sss-eee stttoooopp thhathaaa thatt."
Kaos nods and smiles, and says, "Of course."
Both clones recover and Kaos says, "What to do next?"
Kaos thinks for a second, saying, "Hmm, maybe train on another lightning jutsu, seeing as how we are already on that subject of learning."
Kaos nods, and laughs, as the other two clones cringe at the suggestion. He nods his head and says, "Oh, come on, this one is helpful in every sense of the word, helpful."
They both groan and Kaos laughs again. He then looks at both and says, "Who shall be my first victim?"
The clones look between each other, and the first clone holds up one finger, and then the clones go into a huddle of sorts.
Kaos can here bits and pieces of their conversation.
"I think you should."
"No, no, no...."
"Come on, it's only a little shock."
"You should do it, I got shocked a lot mo..."
As one, they bothe step away from as they realized that Kaos was listening in one them. The first clone looks at him and says, "Do you mind?"
Kaos raises his hands up in the air, and steps away slowly form both of them, they continue on with their conversation, and Kaos is completely left in the dark. Five minutes pass as they banter back and forth, quite adamantly. They seem not to be reaching a decision so Kaos steps forward and says, "Might I suggest rock paper scissors to settle the score of who should be first?"
They look at him, both sigh, and nod, before getting into stance. The first says, "Best out of three?"
The second just nods, and Kaos says, "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot."
At shoot, the first throws down paper, the second, rock.
"Winner, first."
They do it again this time without input from Kaos, and the first clone wins. Kaos smiles as he does the jutsu's hand signs, of bird, then snake, then dragon, then horse, then ox, and rubs his hands together building up a little charge into his hands, he presses his hands onto the first clone, while saying, "Congratulations on your win, you get to be my first test subject."
The first jumps a little as soon as Kaos touches him, but he looks back at Kaos puzzled and says, "First off, I won, so he should of been your first subject," pointing at the second clone, "and second, are you sure you did that jutsu right? I certainly didn't feel anything, and i only jumped because i thought a spider had land on me, not because you scared me or anything of that sorts."
Both Kaos and the second clone laugh at the first clone's explanation at his explanation as to why he jumped.
Kaos smiles and says, "Okay, second clone your turn."
He then does the hand seals again, focusing chakra into his hands, and rubbing his hands together to get a nice charge up. He then reaches out, and the second clone expecting nothing, got the shock of his life in his right arm, as the jutsu spread through it, numbing it, stopping the second clone from moving his arm at all.
"What the heck, and here I thought you said it didn't work," the second clone says to the first clone. The first clone just shrugs and says, "He must of figured it out."
Kaos laughs, and then asks, "What's it feel like?"
The clone responds saying, "It feels numb, I can't move my arm at all."
The second clone tries to rotate his arm, and is able to move it a little, he smiles and says, "The feeling is coming back in the arm, but it's still a little numb, and i feel extremely sore the areas i can feel again."
Kaos nods, clapping his hands, and says, "Excellent and fun."
Kaos gleefully rubs his hands together, then laughs a little. He does the hand signs again, rubbing his hands together, before touching the first clone in his right leg. The clone shudders and collapses, as the muscles in his leg give out. He groans and says, "Really, mate. In the leg? I mean how does that? That is cruelty in its highest form, I have to say, you have way to much tormenting us, and in a way, you are tormenting yourself."
Kaos sighs, before laughing and saying, "At least, I'm not the one on the ground, complaining because he can't hope to possible stack up against a nice shocking jutsu."
Kaos dances out of the way, as the first clone tries to grab him. He looks toward the second clone and that clone starts to back away from, saying, "No, no, no no and definitely not, I don't want to get shocked in my legs or arms by  you again."
He starts to run away, and Kaos gives chase, weaving the jutsu hand signs again, rubbing his hands together, and charging his hands. He catches up easily to the clone, but as soon as he touches the clone substitutes away.
"Dang it get back here." Kaos shouts to the clone. He looks around, not seeing anything in front of him, he turns around, and sees the clone over next to the first clone. They were both  in a huddle, doing rock paper scissors again. He quickly launches himself over there, doing the hand signs again, and rubbing his hands together before grabbing both of their necks. They both drop to the ground, and groan. They look up at Kaos and one says, "I can't feel anything below my neck."
The other one chimes in, "Neither can I."
Kaos looks at them and laughs, saying, "Of course not."
He waves his hands dismissing both of them, turning back towards where Konoha should lie. He walks away, leaving the peaceful   clearing behind him. He thinks back to the training today, glad that the clones were able to help him learn three different jutsus in this training session. He grins and thinks, "I'm going to have to use them again, seeing  how they were so helpful this time around. Maybe next time, I'll just have them do the training while I sit around drinking a nice refreshing drink, oh how relaxing and how cool that would be."
He laughs, as he exits the forest looking at the gates of Konoha, once again.

[exit, end, twc 2612, +13 stats, learned +1000 years of death, +raikyu, +Keiren no jutsu]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Kaos trains again Empty Re: Kaos trains again

Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:36 pm
Approved <3