Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Kaos trains TPT Empty Kaos trains TPT

Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:54 pm
Kaos stands once more in the same clearing that he had done some training in earlier. The clearing was still nice, peaceful, calming, almost as if the outside world didn't exist at all. He stares out into the field, as Jeff moves around the clearing, already having fun with the local fauna, chasing some rabbits about. Kaos smiles as Jeff starts trying to pounce on some of the the little animals in the clearing, pouncing from a rabbit then trying to pounce on a field mouse.  K shakes his head, saying. "Come on, self, I got to, have to, stay focus. I can't just wander off in a dreamland. I have training to do, I can't just stand here around all day watching Jeff chase the local animal life around, as much as I want to do so badly, but Kumo burns, while I stand here, and I need to start to practice and increase the jutsus I have so I can face that demon and defeat him; so that i can go to the battle, and come out of that fight, both the victor and alive."
Kaos shakes his head once again, then whistles to Jeff, signaling for Jeff to return to his side. Suddenly, an image starts to form in Kaos's mind, an image that starts out blurring, and almost fades out of existence, but Kaos reaches out with his mind and holds onto it. The image clears, and Kaos can see that it's an image of himself, looking tall and imposing, but seeming to have a soft edge to himself..
"What the heck is that? Is that suppose to be me?" Kaos thinks, as the image blurs, and Kaos starts to get a little dizzy as the images seems to move, the images seems to shift down, and what appears to be huge green grass, and then Kaos sees what looks like a paw at the edge of the vision of the image, and then another image of a paw on the other side of the image, then another, as well as the paws, it seemed as if Kaos was growing in the image as well.
"Wow, that was a trip," Kaos says, collapsing to the ground, the image dissolving, breaking up in his head, disappearing as Jeff jumps on top of Kaos's shoulder. Jeff drops into Kaos's lap, as Kaos draws himself up into a sitting position, criss-cross applesauce style. Jeff cuddles up in his lap, snuggling up, nice and warm, a little fuzz ball in his lap. Both of them relax a bit, and Kaos closes his eyes, thankful for this cat, thankful for the peace he was feeling inside of this clearing. He shakes his head, and laughs, saying, "Alright, alright. Time to do some training, boy. Let's see, hmm, um, Jeff, go do cat things, hunt, trap some poor little mice I guess. I don't know really, practice on the poor innocent wildlife that reside inside of the meadow, become stronger, faster, and catch me a rabbit for dinner tonight."
Jeff bounds off, and Kaos hopes he's going to do what Kaos had told him to do, but Kaos had no clue what animals thought about or if Jeff even understood what Kaos was trying to get at when Kaos told him to hunt the wild animals. Kaos shakes his head and thinks, "Okay, I got training to do. And the jutsu, that I'm going to work on is, um..."
He grabs a scroll out of his cloak, unsealing the jutsu encyclopedia from it, putting the scroll on the ground next to him and begins rifling through the pages, looking for a cool jutsu to start practicing on. He pauses on one, "Hiraishin, the ligthning rod jutsu."
He thinks, "Nah, last time I did something like this, the clones complained, and I can still remember the shocks I preformed on them as if i had done it to myself. Lightning, not pleasant right now."
He rifles through the pages again, pausing on another one. He reads the title out loud, "Temporary Paralysis Technique."
He then gets interested, "Hmm, a technique that can physically restrain an opponent, as if the opponent had been tied uup in invisible steel ropes, Ohh, this seems like it's going to be awesome, I wonder what else the page says, the jutsu debilitates the victim for a period of time which slows the  user to either strike again, or even take the target into custody. Depending on your skill level depends on how many people you can stop with this jutsu at once. Awesome," Kaos reads from the book, barely containing his enthusiasm for this jutsu between the sentences he had read from the book. After he catches his breathe, having said that in all one breathe, he continues, "Hmm, looks as if the writer of this book put an encouraging note about this jutsu in the book. Let's see it reads: ths jutsu won't fail a ninja during their missions. Interesting that they put that here, and cool, this jutsu seems like a lightning tech, but it's juts a non elemental jutsu. I guess I should start practicing this one, if i was to choose any jutsu to train for this session. Okay, first to make some partners to practice this jutsu on, and help train me up as well."
Kaos places the book on the ground, and he stands up, moving to his feet, doing the hand sign clone seal, summoning forth two shadow clones of himself. They look back and forth between each other, then nod as one, and keeping in sync they say, "Let's have some fun learning Temporary Paralysis Technique. Let's get ready to rumble and have a nice clean fight with each other." 
They laugh, as Kaos had thought that line right before creating the shadow clones, so it was still on the clones's minds, and Kaos's mind. Kaos shakes his head, mirrored by the other two, and Kaos, alone-thankfully- says, "Okay, time to get serious, guys. We have little time to train, and we need to learn fast."
Kaos stoops down, scooping up the book once more, finding the page for the jutsu quickly. He reviews the jutsu's hand signs, and grins, as it's a simple tiger hand seal to activate. He grins as he thinks, "This, and 1000 years of death. How will i ever keep these two separated?"
He then picks up the scroll he had set on the ground, resealing the book into the scroll, then puts his scroll back into cloak. He nods his head, confirming to himself and the clones that he had the jutsu down, and that he was ready for the round to begin. He looks at the clones, and then both of them separate, rushing off in different directions. Kaos rushes after one of them. Getting close enough, then, doing tiger, sending his chakra out, towards the clone. The clone stops in his place, for a second, looking like he was stuck, but seems to break free, rushing off once again. Kaos sighs, then blindsided by the other clone, gets punched in the kidney. He stumbles, catching himself before he falls, and groans, and says, "You know the kidney is  weak spot still."
The clone laughs, nodding his head,, and says, "I know."
Kaos quickly forms tiger, looking at the clone, before using the jutsu to stun the clone. He comes up and punches the clone right in the face. The clone tries to move, but realizing that he got trapped. The clone takes the full brunt of the strike right in the cheekbone, and Kaos could feel bones breaking. The clone disappears, and Kaos can remember the punch to the face. He rotates the hand he punched with's wrist and put the other on his cheekbone, moving it up and down, reminding himself that he punched a clone not himself.
The first clone walks up and looking at Kaos says, "A little cruel don't you think?"
Kaos looks back at the clone and says, "No, he deserved that."
Before those two could continue on with their training, Jeff bumbles out of the forest, holding a trophy from his kill, a dead mouse. He glances between the two Kaos's, before moving in front of the real Kaos, and dropping the trophy in front of Kaos. Kaos takes a knee, scratching Jeff's head, mostly behind the ears. He says to Jeff, "Good boy. Though, I can hunt for myself, so you can eat the trophy. Besides that, I ordered a rabbit, not a mouse. So thanks but no thanks."
The cat moves in on the mouse, pouncing on the dead mouse, and an image forms into Kaos's head, this time, a little different, it shows a rabbit, moving slowly towards the rabbit, before trying to pounce on the rabbit. The rabbit fled, and the image started to chase the rabbit around, before the rabbit bolted into a hiding hole. Then the image saw a mouse, one that looked similiar to the one that Jeff just dropped and was currently eatinig in front of Kaos. The image fades as if it was a memory, and Kaos looks down at the cat. 
"Do we share something? it seems you keep sending me images, images that seem to be what you could possible do, but I wander how that is possible? Are our minds linked together?" Kaos says to Jeff, scratching his ears once again. He stands back up, looking at the clone, and they both nod their heads. Training was more important right now then discovering what the link meant.
The clone disappears from sight, but Kaos watches him, tracking his movements; however, it surprises the cat. Jeff jumps back from his kill that he was eating, hissing and clawing the air. Kaos smiles, looking down at Jeff. Kaos tells Jeff without words to go hunt again and improve his cat self even more. Jeff looks up at Kaos, for a second, tilting his head, before running off into the forest, already trying to pounce on something. Kaos watches Jeff for a second, before turning back to look at the place where the clone had last been. 
The clone, currently, had decide to rush towards Kaos, as Kaos had been distracted. The clone was trying to punch Kaos straight into the chest, and Kaos reacts, throwing his hands up in a x block fashion in front of his chest, a few moments before the clone's fist slams into them. The power of the punch forces Kaos to step a few steps backwards as to not go flying. He braces himself with surface walking so he doesn't stumble and fall backwards. Kaos laughs, declaring, "I have you now." 
He pushes the clone away, causing the clone to stumble back. Kaos puts his fingers into tiger fashion, and invisible steel chains seem to form around the clone, as the clone is unable to move.
"No cheap shots for you, remember that. I'm not one to be easily stopped so you best not try anything like that against me, again. Thank you very much, kind clone," Kaos says to the clone. The clone still paralyzed can't say anything, and just lo0ks at Kaos. Kaos laughs and says, "Good try, mate, but time to begone."
Kaos dismissing the clone, and whistles to Jeff. The cat moves towards James, slowly, as if dragging something. Kaos sits down on the ground, and waits, wondering what Jeff was bringing with him. The cat finally makes it over to Kaos, and Kaos sees that the cat had managed to catch a rabbitt for Kaos. Kaos laughs, and says, "Good boy. I was merely  joking earlier, but you did good."
Kaos takes the rabbit, skins it, and puts the rabbit on a stick, setting it aside. He sarts a fire up, and starts to cook the rabbit. After a few minutes, the rabbit is cooked. He slices off some of the rabbit's meat with a kunai, throwing it to Jeff. Jeff scarfs it down, and Kaos eats the rest of the rabbit. He looks at Jeff and says, "A good ending to a day of training, thanks Jeff."
Jeff meows in response, and Kaos laughs.

[twc 2039, +10 stats for Kaos, and Jeff. temporary paralysis technique learned.]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Kaos trains TPT Empty Re: Kaos trains TPT

Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:56 pm
Approved <3