Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Darkness Arises (P,NK,Kaos,Arashi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness Arises (P,NK,Kaos,Arashi)

Mon May 04, 2015 11:36 pm
The Moment The Kid started Hand seals, Fenn would react, it was pure instinct for he was of the Anbu, and he used his Intersection Method on the kids right arm, before he could extend it out far enough to activate Jibashi, as this was done at max speed, and max power, the kids arm would most likely break, Fenn would then face palm applogizing to the kid " I am so sorry that was pure reaction are you Ok?" he figured the kid wasn't, hell he just took the Elbow and a Knee pushing together on a point on his arm at Genin rank, from a Anbu, that had to be painful, Fenn would try to help dull the pain with some of his training from Akihana, using the E-rank Basic Medical jutsu, he did not know if it would help the kid, but at least he could say he tried to correct his over reactivness
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Darkness Arises (P,NK,Kaos,Arashi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness Arises (P,NK,Kaos,Arashi)

Tue May 05, 2015 12:01 am
Kaos was on the ground, after Fenn did that technique to him, a lot longer than he had planned to be. He didn't think that Fenn would react that harshly that fast. Maybe smack him away or something, but dam, Fenn really wasn't messing around. 
He noticed Fenn trying to help him, and he noticed that it was a jutsu that he knew, so Kaos said, "Unless that's level 2 Medical Ninjutsu that won't help with a broken bone."
Kaos sat up, and groaned in pain, as his arm shifted. Kaos would then say what he had decided to say earlier and after that continue with some more statements.
"Well, I certainly won't be playing the piano anytime soon." Kaos joke, but then took a serious note and look and said, "Continue to teach  me. I want to learn still."

[total w/c 1179]
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Tue May 05, 2015 8:23 pm
Fenn would Sigh as he sat back and shook his head, he would then begin, "Sorry Kid, but that was the only One I have learned so far, but what I can do is continue to try the higher level healing till it succeds" And with that Fenn would scoot closer to the kid, do what he had to do, and would attempt to heal again, trying to get the bone to heal, using a higher level jutsu then what he knew for the moment, he knew the basics of the jutsu, he just had to fiddle around with it to get it to work, He would try and try, a Sweat would eventually break out over his brow as he finally did it and he would collapse next to the kid as he breathed hard, learning new jutsu was tough for him, specially when on his own, and he was certain he cause more pain for Kaos then he was supposed to.

Fenn would sit up and pant out to him "Is...It...any...Better?" he asked, eventually he would catch his breath and slowed it down a bit so he could talk normally "I am sorry about that, but it did force me to have to learn a new jutsu, let me make sure I have it down pack before I attempt to teach it to you" Fenn requested of the kid, cause it was true, he did not want to teach the kid wrong, he wanted to make sure he had it learned and mastered before attempting to teach this kid, meanwhile Fenn would wait to hear anything from the kid
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

Wed May 06, 2015 3:46 pm
Oh this was great.. this was just great.  The first day after he was finally able to rest and he overslept.  The boy was still shaking as he jumped up and out of bed, throwing on his standard genin outfit and rushing to where his family resided.  There was a big of a lecture about not keeping their elders waiting and a promise to see him again when he got back for his clan training, and Arashi was finally out the door, carrying some rice balls with him as he ran. 

He was summoned to meet a high ranking shinobi of the village, both himself and his previous trainer Kaos.  It was in a particular place in the forest that he had never really been to, but he was familiar with the forest in general.  It was lucky for that, as it wouldn't be too difficult to find where he was expected to be.

Arashi gave a quick wave to the guards at the gate as he ran out, showing his metal band as proof he was allowed to go into the deeper lands of Lightning.  It took only a little bit of time for him to arrive in the Black forest, the unusual looking trees and dark atmosphere hindering his speed. 

The young cloud genin relied on his own method of tracking where he was and moved from point to point, until he was nearing the location to meet the older ninja.  As he neared he could hear the sounds of lightning and hits, and it was clear this would be the type of meeting that would end in a fight.  Or so he thought.  Instead, Arashi slowed himself, opting to put stealth over speed to try to sneak in. 

Yeah right, like one of the youngest active ninjas in the village could sneak up on a higher level ninja.

Arashi made it to the clearing to stand on a branch overlooking the two, and crouched down before jumping to the ground.  He immediately bowed his head, his eyes on Fenn, as he spoke.

"Please forgive me for my lateness.  There is no excuse for it." he said, instead of giving some lame excuse.

(w/c: 365)
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Wed May 06, 2015 4:49 pm
Kaos shook his head at Fenn. He rotated his arm, and it felt a lot better, but still seemed off, just a little,  he looked over at Fenn and said, "You mind trying once more, it seems a little off so it might help to try once more on that jutsu you're trying to learn right now."
He sighs, and groans and stands up. He notices another figure landing on a tree branch before launching themselves to the ground. He recognized Arashi, somebody who he had trained earlier.
"So, the third member of this party shows up, how you doing Arashi?" Kaos asks. He walks over to Arashi, as Arashi gives his apology, and says, "You didn't miss anything too important, just a little fun with some jutsu."
He walks back over to Fenn's side and offers his arm, "Fenn, here, was helping with my injury that I earned from messing around."
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Wed May 06, 2015 11:54 pm
Fenn would nod his head and do as Kaos asked, and as he was finishing up, the presence was felt from his chakra sensory, he would stand up and turn around, and he noticed the second one for him to train had arriaved, and Fenn would give the same Introduction and speech to the kid as he did to Kaos, asking the same questions and what not, only if they pertained to him
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Thu May 07, 2015 12:33 pm
Arashi gave a sheepish grin and nodded to Kaos.  "Its been busy work, but I finally got a rest when I was summoned." he said with a bit of a chuckle.  He couldn't help but glance when Kaos said he was being healed.  Injured?  With assessment and training?  What was this guy doing?

"An assessment?  And a training?" Arashi said aloud, a bit curious.  Was there something that Fenn could change him?  Was there anything that he could do?  Was Arashi even ready.  He bit his lower lip and rubbed his hands.

"Uh, I'm not sure if there is something you can teach me, and I only just started learning my clan's abilities, so I don't have anything full to really be tested on.  I'm a Cloud elem- er... Wind and Water.  Do you know anything that would help me?  And what am I going to be tested on?  I thought I already did my testing to become a Genin?" he asked, curious as to what it was he was doing here.

(w/c: 172; 537)
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Thu May 07, 2015 4:39 pm
"Ah, thanks, Fenn," Kaos said, rotating his arm, finding that it was as good as new. "It's working perfectly now, now to continue on with our jutsu training."
Kaos walks away from Fenn a distance and says, "How about some taijutsu then."
He then looks over at Arashi, and says, "What do you think, some taijutsu training should do us both good, right?"
He smiles, and turns one of his kunai rings into a kunai and start to spin it in his left hands. he began flipping the kunai in the air, snatching it out of the air, back and forth between hands.
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 63250

Thu May 07, 2015 11:24 pm
Fenn would nod to the kid and spoke outloud at the same time "Taijutsu is one of the key points to most ninja, its good to learn it or at least how to defend against it" Fenn would point to the two kids "you two train against each other, I need to do more research on these trees, do not worry I will be paying attention" With that Fenn would return to the stump he was studying earlier and would study every part of the stump that he could
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Fri May 08, 2015 12:19 pm
Arashi was relieved that he wasn't lectured or even punished as a result of his lateness.  If anything, neither of them seem bothered, and it made him a bit more comfortable around the older genin and the even older ninja assessor.  He smiled and nodded to Kaos.

"I found out one of my most basic abilities is Taijutsu, so any practice I can get works for me." he said, nodding as Fenn gave them their instructions.  Fight against each other?  Made perfect sense to him.  Arashi nodded, made sure his water satchel was tight (there was no worry about puncture, he just didn't want to fall off and hinder him), and then pulled out two kunai with a twirl of both hands.  He got himself primed, and then bowed to Kaos before taking a defensive stance. 

"I am ready when you are, Kaos.  I guess this is continued from where we left off the other day." he said, waiting for the other boy to make the first move.

(w/c: 168; 705)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum