Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

finality. the demon eyes

+2
Cosplay Queen Saya
Hisano koutaishi
6 posters
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

finality. the demon eyes - Page 3 Empty Re: finality. the demon eyes

Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:10 am
The power of her Mangyeku sharingan activated as he began his rant. This boy. The child she raised from ashes. The weakling she'd trained since day one... taken as her own and turned into at least a somewhat competent shinobi decided now to speak out against her. There were hundreds maybe even thousands dead and now he decided to comment about her decisions. No. With her new power time actually felt as if it stopped between the two, each word from his lips boiling her blood in slow motion as her red eyes continued to scroll across the pages before her. She would fix this problem once and for all, one way or the other.

"Kiru. If i were like to youka... I would have slaughtered you where you stand for fun. I would have come at you with intention to kill and the moment your guard was down I would have done exactly that. Do you remember our spar in the village hidden in the snow? I'm sure you dont. The one where I tossed you around like a rag doll in midair using nothing but taijutsu abilities. " The Sharingan began to spin, slowly at first though her eyes never turned upwards as she spoke. Asside from the tone it would seem due to her posture as if it were less of a declarative statment made in anger and more so a matter of the fact observation from previous events. Even with the power flowing through her and the anger raising to levels she'd never experienced before she was able to keep control of her mind. Even through the demon eyes she knew she wouldn't kill him, though it seemed a reminder of the difference between those like herself and youka and the rest of the world was needed. Finally she would turn these eyes against him, her glance shifting almost casually his direction. The black symbol in her eyes spun quickly now, rotating in a blur of black on red as she put her studies to the test.

If this worked as planned she would feel the energy nearly immediately. endorphines flowed through her body, allowing her skin to tingle with excitement and trailing a sea of goosebumps across her pale white flesh, though it was unnoticable to any due to the savar suit among other things that she wore at all times. It couldn't be seen but she could feel it like a lover tracing feather light touches up and down her arms, down her spine and spreading across her back the power began to fill her, drawing from their connection and her knowledge of the medical arts in order to force her body into overdrive. Her chosen stats were chakra and speed, granted to her through her chakra networks drawing and flowing of power in a way that made her chakra network work at maximum efficiency. Her muscles tensed and tightened getting used to the new dexterity she was gaining every moment, her fingertips flexing out and inward to test the strength with surprise. "Now. Maybe you dont understand what i'm trying to do. Maybe I should just show you. "

From the bag at her side she drew a kunai, tossing it downward towards the ground. It would hit the floor with a loud clang, the ringing of metal filling the room as her power did. She needed to get a point across. She needed to help him understand a few things. He'd been lazy. As she trained day and night, fought and ran, dodged and studied he'd been off doing god knows what with his dragon friends. had he been one of their protectees she would have killed him on the spot. To be honest she'd simply turned a blind eye to the situation all together, deciding it best to simply pretend she couldn't sense his chakra network and assume that he was off somewhere she couldn't see training and putting in work day and night as she had in order to catch up to her strength.... In order to prove herself as she had to her own teacher with taunting words holding the heads of his three newest disciples.

"Understand the price im going to pay when my blade bites into the flesh of the demon priest youka tau. The man who trained me. The same man who scooped up a terrified girl at the borders of Ame.... Protected and taught her.... The one who for so long was her only friend.... And likewise her greatest fear. The devil who allowed his threads to probe against the skin of her back as he held her by her neck two feet off the ground. Who whispered cruely of how he could spill her vitals against the sands of Iwa. Take up your blade and prove you have what it takes. " As the weapon hit the dirt her jutsu would have finished it's activation, easilly, taking from him all of his speed and chakra down to a single point and boosting her own body by an impressive ninety nine speed and seventy eight chakra. It would inevitably be a terrifying realization as he registered what happened, if he could understand it. The organ that tied them together, the gift from the uchiha boy turned corrupt within his body, drawing his chakra and transfering the energy to her, feeding off his body to power up the Hell's angel.

"Do you think I enjoy what I do? That the stack of papers you saw were because I like calculating all of the different ways in which a single variable can end in my death.... That even with my rate of survival in the positives and slowly moving closer to my goal number every time I do the math it ends in two things.... Two headstones set into the dirt because their teacher wasn't strong enough to teach them the ways. Do you even realize..... I could be excomunicated from my clan for the secrets I gave you. The hidden techniques of the nara blood..... for hundreds of years they stayed in our line, passing from member to member. It's my strongest power... And I offered it to you alone. I never granted Youka or Maku the power of my shadows. Not Laz ur mugen, Not Echo. Only you. The one who's percentage chance of survival was above twenty..... The one who could possibly be ready to fight at my side. "

(TWC 3995, first post towards blindness jutsu active is amplification limiter)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:59 am
"You're just justifying your own actions to yourself! You were ready to slaughter a village at his side, to wage war against the entire world because he asked. Youka isn't the crazed murderer you'd have me believe, I saw the pawns he sent, the same pawns you got those eyes from, among other abilities. I have been trying my whole life to match you, to be better and stronger. I have trained day in and out to attain a power neither you nor Youka have, but I can't! The path your going down, the path you are on, I wanted to help you off it, to show you that I could take some of the burden, but in the end, I can't even help you realize what your doing wrong."
He had been training, trying to get stronger. His summons, the dragons, had told him of a power that few could master. The power of a sage. H had tried so hard, but some of the beasts simply wouldn't help him, and he couldn't use the natural chakra around him like he should be able to. The Elder Dragon had hypothesized that he had some sort of mental block preventing him from accessing his potential.
"When we face him...when we beat him.. I won't let you change. If you try to continue his path, I will pursue you and stop you in the same way that your doing to him. I doubt I would survive the fight, given my limited abilities, but either we die as who we are, or we live as the people we should be."

He would likely cut off her last paragraph of thoughts, and he felt a bit faint suddenly. He ignored it, as well as her seeming challenge. "The things you have taught me, and shown me, were all for my benefit as well... but i'm losing hope in being more then a slight help. What I have been trying to learn, why I have forgone training with you or anybody is a special skill taught by most summons. I assume your Faeries would teach it as well, though I am not sure. If I could attain it, I would be likely ten times as strong as you, physically at least. But I can't learn it, and even out in Yuki I couldn't bring myself to go all out against you. I want to help you on your path but I am unsure of my own."
The faintness got a little worse, and he sat on the table he had woken up from. "I am not capable of the same hate that drives you, or the madness that drives Youka. If you truly meant what you said, in helping me, then help me find that third path. Somewhere between hatred and madness... there has to be a road."
He had calmed down a bit, perhaps because of the technique being used on him that he was not aware of.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:37 pm
"Justifying. Is that what they call it these days. I'm fixing my mistakes. I'm finally standing outside of the shadow of my teacher Kiru and it feels liberating. " And powerful, though mostly the power came from these new eyes. She could feel her body pulsing with the incredible strength of her new jutsu even as she released it, watching his body carefully for any outward signs that her jutsu had effected him in the slightest. Her eyes continued to spin, the blackness overtaking the read as her symbol was made indistinguishable from the deep crimson that filled her pupils. It was freeing, liberating, and terrifying. She realized that the power had come at a cost. SHe'd known that the moment she began to develop the technique.

"When I meet him... I might change. I can't even garantee now with the hatred coursing through my veins that if he said to jump i wouldn't simply decide in an instant how high he expected me to float before coming back to the ground. You can't understand the things he's done to me. I gave my life to him in yuki.... Freely. Asked them to split my body into small pieces and rip out my heart. To allow my final breath to be the act of forgiveness that would put me back in his good graces and when I felt the searing pain I rejoiced in it. When we meet I have the intention of killing my teachers.... But the torture and training I've been given might stop me. This is why I fight so hard. I dont know how to train you without following his methods. I could push you to within an inch of death but that would make me no better then the demon priest.... I wont do that. Not now. "

Her powerful eyes studied his body, watching the effects of her leeching jutsu as it allowed the color to return to his form slowly. His body would look withered as the kidney that had granted him the ability to wield the same eyes now in her skull was used as a catalyst to pull the power strait from his bones. It was poetic... and cruel.

"Do you even realize what just happened? Do you feel weak Kiru? out of breath? As if the energy has been sapped from you? Do you even know why..... THe difference between us... between a hope filled follower and battle hardened cruelty is in the realization that subtlty is the sharpest knife. Anyone else I would have simply kept my mouth shut... but This jutsu I've been telling you about. It works. These eyes are remarkable. With them I can draw from the connection we have through the uchiha blood. It allowed me to take power from you by shifting the dna inside you that matches mine to work as a parasite, leaching the strength from your body to give to myself. With it I can gain power greater then even our seal at the cost of taking it from someone close to me. "

She would allow a moment for that to sink in. She almost hoped he would be too far weakened by the strength still returning to his body to get upset once more. It would make sense of course, Considering she had literally stolen his life essence for an ammount of time but still.

"I dont know that road. I know fear well.. You know that. Fear of the red eyes now giving me strength. Fear of those in the village hidden in the rain who would hunt me down if they knew who I was.... Fear of disappointing the only ones who had protected me. And I know strength. The strength to survive. to thrive. The stand up against the most fearsome warriors with trust that I can match them blade for blade. These are the things I can teach you. The effect slid from her body like a coat slowly pulled from her chest. It felt natural, like the burst of energy was caffine running it's course. It was gentle and almost soothing. Slowly the hairs set down against the nape of her neck, her goose bumped skin calming and releasing it's tightness. She let out a soft breath, inhaling again in the fresh air around them.

"Now. What road comes between these two is unimportant. The first step in meeting a goal is following through with the path that allows you to get there. First we have to prepare for this battle and with that in mind you need to gain strength. Work on the shadow jutsu. Become a master of the art to my level. Learn elemental jutsus and work on your blade skills. Your strengths must be in multitude and must be honed to a knife's edge Kiru. What makes me so powerful is a combination of my ability to rationalize the situation and strategize how best to deal with it even under pressure and the knowledge I have of my body, my blood and my elements. I have a jutsu for nearly any situation, a few in fact. It's this knowledge that has helped me get this far, and my medical understanding has only assisted further. "

Was any of this even getting through to him, she wondered as she continued to scribble on the paper before her, jotting down notes about the jutsu she'd created and perfected. It was remarkable to be sure, just in it's ability to give and take though mere sight, which she assumed to be based solely on the effects of the eyes. Was this the true strength of the sharingan eyes? Still she felt no more corupt then any time before, which wasn't saying too much. She could feel the shift between her trusting ways and the teachings of the demon priest daily. It had caused her to be far too harsh to too many people. She had freely accepted the deaths of a village at her hands on three separate occasions, one solely at her discression but still....

(TWC 5004 amplification limiter learned, 3 total posts towards blindness MS no longer active )
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:19 am
Kiru sighed a bit, he had heard her words of course, and there was no sense in arguing them, at least not currently. He just had to be there with her as long as he could, though, even though she had stopped the technique, he still felt a bit weak, like his energy was being stolen from something else. His own heart beat painfully in his chest, and he looked down at the ground below him. His hair was much longer, he'd noticed. His body held more strength, and his coat was becoming a little tight on his form. He would have to make more clothes and soon. "I assume you have a plan from here on in? A place to go for the next step of your plan?"

As he said that, he pulled off his armored coat, the thin undershirt being not nearly as tight as the coat. He tied the sleeves around his waist, pulling up the coat enough to where it wouldn't impede his movements. It now hung in such a way that only the lower part of his Koukan coat had a shade of blue. Kiru summoned a Katana of his, and slid it into the fabric, placing a sword at ready on his side. This was the best he was going to get for traveling clothes he supposed.

*Changed my mind on the contents of this post, so no ALter...yet"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:41 pm
"Of course. I have a few things to work on, naturally. More creations to work on... But I've found a way that should easilly grant me the strength I need to fight. See..... We as humans gain strength from those around us. A lone shinobi isn't as powerful as one who fights with his team. One hundred men could fell the strongest fighter with only half the strength simply by multiplying their odds to get that one good hit in by a margin much higher then the defender could for blocking one hundred strikes. Of course theres area of effect jutsus that solve that problem, making it so you cannot just throw the entire village at a problem and hope... However. With a strong enough team anthing is possible. With this knowledge I've gone through the effort of figuring out how best to build a team that can combat my opponents on my level, and more importantly who can work in such close unison to my abilities that we would be unbeatable. With that.... I had an Idea. " As she began to speak the young Fae wild Princess with the black hair walked in, her features resonating the usual level of distaste seemingly for the entire world around them. It wasn't an uncommon thing of course to see Daruku or shuurin walking in and out of the Faewilds as they conversed however what would be fairly strange was the large cart pushed slowly in front of her. It was about as tall as the girl herself, four tiers of shelves stacked atop one another to create the structure and shone brightly in the light above them. The oddest part however would be that it seemed to be one of the only objects they'd ever seen in this land made of metal. On each shelf set a mass of something covered in a large forrest green bag, roughly the shape and size of a body. To one who didn't know of the Hell's angel's particular abilities it would seem incredibly strange but for Kira and her subortinants it was a normal sight.

"As you requested Kira The bodies are here asside from one and have been prepped. " She began to gently unzip each bag, revealing the four lifeless corpses that looked exactly like Kira, lifting them up gently and pulling the bags from under them. With a soft clicking sound she released a lever on the cart that allowed it to swing outward, the tall movable creation spreading until each of the shelftops clicked together with a "thok" creating a large table with the four bodies ontop.

"Excelent. I just need to do this ritual... Prepare your magic Daughter of the queen of the fae and ruler over the dark realms. It will soon be time for use to bring your true master into the world of the living. "

"Will it now..." The voice was cocky but soft spoken, almost taunting and incredibly familiar. Kira lifted her eyes from her task, which she hadn't up to this point, even as Daruku set up the table for her. Sure enough There leaning against a set of runic markings carved just to the left of the door seemed to stand the Demon of chance herself.

"Hullo Amber. I forget you can travel through this realm naturally....Tough without a body"

"So then Kira... You Decided to go through with this. I hope you know the toll that magic will take on your body. THe power of the Fae isn't something that can be handled lightly and you've only truely dabbled in it up to this point. Be careful. I'm not saying dont do it of course... I'd love a crack at the boy as much as you would... Just that magic always comes with a price. " Amber stood leaning, not even addressing or recognizing Kiru's existence in the room it would seem, with her arms crossed tightly just under her chest. Her outfit was different from usual, the soft tight fitting cloth traded out for what looked to be the same armor Kira wore, with black plates spread across it's surface to defend against damage while still fitting her like a glove all the way to the halfway point up her neck and stretching out to the edge of her wrists and ankles.

"Kiru. As I was saying. I will be doing something spectacular next. There is a ritual amongst the Pixie realms and the power of the High fae. A resurection of sorts. With it I will attempt to bring two of these bodies to life. If the ritual if completed successfully... I will face my enemies not as Kiranomo Hyuuga, the wielder of the traitorous demon eyes and Hell's angel, But with the power of the trinity Brought into Laley. Myself, Amber, and Selene will be able to fight side by side for the first time and together nothing will stop us. "She slid from her seat as she spoke to her student, taking the pencil and tucking it lightly into her hair which was pulled back into a messy ponytail that swayed lightly behind her. SHe crossed the distance quickly, setting her hands palm down agianst the table and looking over the bodies as if she were checking a diamond for imperfections.

"Actually daruku... Bring me the scorch body also. I feel I'll need it after all. I want to have this taken care of in one shot just in case. " She'd decided initially to hold off, thinking that scorch style being her most terrifying and powerful weapon would be best kept as a secret. The idea was absurd of course, which she realized now. It would stay as hidden with the two voices in her head having access to it as it would have were she to only keep it for herself and there were times when it could become important to use. Daruku nodded, turning to head out quickly but the moment she was out of sight a loud crashing sound echoed through the halls and into the room they were in followed by the over excited appologies of what could only be the princess of the realms of water. They walked back in, daruku limping slightly, her eyes shifting to a wince with every step, and in her hands Shuurin pushed a cart holding the scorch body.

"Miss Kira. I noticed you'd forgotten one... Or I suppose my sister had more expectedly. I rushed right up to bring it to you just in case since you know how dificult and long this ritual is. I would hate to see you have to perform it twice. " Bright and shining in the room like a start the blue haired pixie stood, almost dancing about with her hands holding the cart, awaiting an explanation as to where exactly it was to go.

(TWC 6128)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:49 pm
Kiru leaned against the table, as he watched Kira prepare. "I'm not gonna pretend to fully understand what this means, other then that those two are extremely powerful, but I hope you know what your doing. Though I can definitely feel the spectacular I guess."

He watched a bit cautiously, and wasn't quite sure he wanted to stick around in case something exploded, but he did have a curious part of him that wanted to see what would happen. So he waited to see what would happen.

"Will they have their own abilities, or are they just going to use yours? I assume their is something special about this rather then being a creepier version of clone jutsu."
Perhaps the word creepy was callous, but dead bodies made Kiru's skin crawl, so this was something he wasn't gonna be fully into.

As he thought to himself, he decided to see if he could figure out how to make the tendrils of shadow Kira taught him react without any handseals. In theory, he just had to practice with them enough to get a full feel out of them. So far, he could get two formed without seals, though they weren't quite as strong as a normal one. As he thought these two tendrils would appear from the shadows around his feet, a hazy silver color rather then the jet black Kira used.  They twisted and turned around him, and he found himself a chair. However, rather then walk all the way over to it, he used a tendril to grab its leg, and slide it over to himself. He sat comfortably, and wondered if there was anything to drink around here. Gesturing to one of the pixies he made sure to ask. "Hey is there anything to drink around? preferably something easy to grab with a black shadow tendril for, you know, practice."
He wondered how difficult it would be to have the tendrils form into actual hands, but he figured that likely wouldn't be nearly as useful in battle as he figured. He leaned back in the chair, and the tendrils supported the wood from behind as he rocked back and forth, waiting for whatever the pixie brought him. These shadows were awfully convenient to use even in a non battle sense. Having eight extra arms was entirely too useful. He had a sudden thought that perhaps using one of the Nara's sacred techniques to balance in a chair may have been a misuse, but the only one around was busy with an experiment, so he reasoned it was probably ok, at least for now.  Simply having these tendrils out was indeed assisting his control over them, which was hopefully what Kira was going for when she said to practice them. They were gaining a bit more strength from holding his weight, so he reasoned that this was probably fine in the terms of training. Perhaps Kira could show him a bit more when she was done with her corpses, but for now he was going to train as comfortably as possible.

WC- 500
Shadow Sewing Mastery (500/4,000)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:48 am
"In essence think of it like this. There will now be three of me on the battle field. each wielding Sorrow of humanity in a different and terrifying way. Daruku. Are you ready?" She had finally finished checking each of the bodies, easing down their clothes and preparing them for the ritual at hand. THe dark princess of the Fae simply nodded to her mistress, her hands glowing a deep green before being interupted by the young boy.

"Hm? Oh. Sure. Sister... Fetch a caraffe of wine please. " As usual Daruku put off the responsibilities onto the seemingly younger sister, though naturally they were twins and the same age. Shuurin simply embraced her child like essence to an extent that daruku never would, and more so that made her cringe.

"They will eventually. They will be able to train new abilities and power just as we do, but thankfully will get a big boost upon creation. With the ritual i'm about to perform They will have access to the elemental bodies I've created and all of the power that that entails. "

"Though it's unfortunate of course. My affinities will be overlooked due to the body I'll be inhabiting." Amber spoke looking towards Kira with a slight grin. She'd given the Hell's Angel the gift of Water afinity upon her entrance into this world the first time... So long ago it felt.

"Yes. Well Unfortunately only one of us can use water style, However If we need I can use color course change to switch our bodies, though I cant really thing of a reason why I would. I'm sure you'll get used to the other elements Amber I promise. " She was met with a scoff and roll of the dark goddess' eyes. Amber raised a finger as if she were going to comment, but was interupted as the blue haired pixie returned with a cart full of a variety of things. Atop the cart were three caraffes of wine of varying shades of red and pink and a silvered plate of cheeses crackers and other hand held foods. It looked similar to a standard dinner party's welcome buffet until you looked at the bottom most shelf. This shelf is where things got... Strange. There were candles of colors varying from black and white to shades of green, blue and lavendar,stacks of strange herbs and small jars of god knows what, and more importantly Kira wasn't sure if she would want to know. it must be fore the ritual, she thought, the idea of it making her cringe.

"Here we are. Fresh wine and sheese with some elven bread and crackers. I do hope it is to your liking kiru sir. " She acompanied the comment with a bright smile offered to the boy, leaving the cart at the centerpoint between Kiru and the table where Kira was working.

"I assume the bottom half is for.." Her voice seemed unsure, almost as if she were hoping that it wasn't what she knew it would be.

"Yes." Daruku started grinning wildly. "Magical impliments that will allow us to do this ritual. You do remember that magic requires a certain amount of impliments, power and comes at a cost..."

"Magic always comes at a cost." Kira and Amber quoted the line in unison. They'd heard it time and time again, though truely only the Demon of chance had lived the effects of magic's "cost". Even so she'd felt it enough for the two of them.

"Let's get started shall we? Kira take the candles and set them in position to make a pentagram. I trust you can handle that task. I'll burn some inscense and start summoning the mana essencial to the work." Kira moved foward taking a black candle and setting it at the center of the table near the very top, right above her Wind body's head. A red candle was setat the upper right of her scorch bodies shoulder next and then promptly picked up and moved b Amber, who set it at the bottom left most corner of the symbol.

"You have to do them in order Kira. FOr this spell you'll need to speak an invocation as you setup.Spirit bound to earth, cross the planes of water and air to breath the flame of life makes a spirit anew." She spoke it once in the common tongue before chanting something in a language Kira didn't know. She assumed it to be elven or some dark tongue she'd learned in her travels and decided it best not to ask.

"This magic stuff is quite complex. I'll leave it to you two and work with my chakra if that's alright. "In the air above where the five candles now set Amber continued tracing the lines of the pentagram, speaking in the strange elven tongue for several seconds before taking a match and striking it against the metal table. With a soft sizzling sund it lit, providing a small glow of brilliant white illumination that shifted to a deep purple. In the same formation she lit the star like pentagram, spirit, earth, water, Air, and fire, each of them reciting the points as their candle began to burn brightly.

"Alright. Daruku. The stage is set. Let's begin the process that will allow me back into Laley. Hm?"

Daruku nodded, holding a slightly smouldering bundle of some sort of herbs in her left hand, wafting them back and forth slowly above a bowl with only a small portion of the ashes actually making it into the bowl. her eyes glowed with a soft green tint as she continued, muttering something undescernable under her breath, though Kira assumed if she could actually hear it it would still do little good considering it would definitely be in a language she didn't know.

"Pretty neat hm Kiru?" At this point Kira would turn her attention back to her student, who would inevitably be doing something with shadow sewing. She shifted her attentio back and forth between the three awaiting her portion of the ritual.

(TWC 7138)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:26 pm
Kiru nodded and listened as she explained. "Well that sounds pretty useful. Much better then your average shadow clone too"
As the food arrived, Kiru was not sure a bottle of wine was really all that helpful, considering he had never actually had alchohol before, but it would have to do for the moment. The shadow tendril would reach around one of the bottles, bringing it closer. It stabbed into the cork, and quite easily pulled it out, as Kiru stared at the colored liquid inside. "I'm not positive that practice and alchohol really go together.."
He didn't particularly wait for a response, as he was mainly talking to himself, and took a small sip. It was an odd taste, but not particularly bad in any case. Taking another few sips He managed balance a plate on one of his shadows, and use a third to get some crackers, as well as cut up some of the cheese to place on the crackers. He now had two shadows holding up his chair, one holding his wine, and two handling his food. Five shadows doing meaningless tasks wasn't bad so far, he thought to himself as a shadow placed a cracker in his mouth. His attention was tested a bit as Kira asked him if her whole spell thing was "neat", and he took a quick look at it, and neat wasn't exactly his first thought, though the candles were cool. "Not bad for a circle used to bring people into this world, using a power beyond my comprehension."
As sarcastic as that would sound, Kiru was pretty serious, at least as serious as he could seem with a shadow feeding him cheese on crackers. If there was more he could do, he couldn't quite think of it so he stuck with his balancing act for now.

WC- 300

Shadow Mastery - (800/4,000)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:44 pm
"much more  then just useful. It will be instrumental. Each of us on the battle field as singular entities with our own power and chakra. It could be the most terrifying thing this world has ever seen. The sheer strength of holding the three blades of sorrow together.... Can you imagine it?"  She reached out, taking one of the wine glasses and pouring the dark collored liquid to the top but as she brought it towards her lips it was snatched away by Her summon who shook its head disapprovingly. 

"No alcohol during blood rituals Kira. It could have very unfortunate effects on the ritual itself. Remember we're dealing with resurection. And i'll need your finger. Blood is required for the ritual. " With a nod kira extended her arm to the pixie princess of the black arts. SHe expected a small prick followed by the tracing of more magical lettering in deep crimson and her eyes grew wide as Daruku wielded the Fae wild dagger her direction, opening a large line in her palm that began to pour the deep red viscous liquid freely. 

"What the hell! Do we really need this much blood?!" Amber snickered, shaking her head as Kira's hand was held over each of the bodies, bathing the faces in bright red blood before Daruku released the apendage, shaking her head and wiping her own hands on a cloth she wasn't actually sure where she'd gotten.

"Yes. We're raising the dead not enchanting a ring. A blood sacrifice is neccisary. Thankfully with the power of our magic and this room as the catalyst it doesn't require an entire body's worth. The dark ages were an interesting time for magic but we've refined our art quite a bit since then. Now you may have some of the wine. " Her tone was a little too matter of the fact, almost annoyingly so. Kira lifted her other hand to the wound still dripping onto the floor. With a small pulse in her chakra it began to glow a deep green color and then she held it to the open gash. Slowly the wound began to close inward, seeming like it were sewing itself up by the power of her medical chakra and after a few minutes nothing was left but a small reddened scar and the pool of blood beneath her seat. 

"Come now kira. You must handle blood a little better then this." Amber's voice was stern like a parent scolding their child. Her features ressonated disappointment.... Though the effect was lessened considerably by the fact that they were always ressonating disappointment. "We live a life of blood and death. We're fighters. If I cringed everytime I saw blood I wouldn't be alive right now." 

"But likewise a few thousand people would be miss. " Shuurin bless her heart was trying to help. She'd been at the demon of chance's side through all her endeavors, good and bad, and had seen the great spilling of blood that her mistress was capable of. 

(TWC 7640)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:29 am
Kiru listened, though Kira seemed to be over hyping herself a bit, at least to him. He made a face as Kira was getting blood drawn, and used his shadows to set the objects down they had been balancing, and pushed himself out of his chair. Preforming the Kagebunshin jutsu, a copy of himself pooped up next to him. "I am going to explore, and I am also going to stay right here. I'd rather not get murdered in an unknown forest, so this guy will look around for me!."
Kiru was sort of just talking to himself, but he patted the clone on its back and it scowled and left the room to explore. Kiru's shadows on the other hand, began to juggle crackers and cheese to the best of their abilities, and Kiru found that this relatively  amused him, at least for the moment. There wasn't a ton he could train at this very moment, so the best he could do was to get used to these shadows the best that he could. In any case, he had improved slightly at summoning them without handseals, though they seemed much more capable at cute tricks then what an actual fight would demand out of them. He sighed, and wondered how Kira had done it. Probably forced herself to lift a couple of several ton boulders until they satisfied her. His shadows dexterity was improving, as they juggled in a near perfect circle at this point. He hummed a small tune and tapped his foot as he concentrated a bit on the movements.

He sat cross legged, and calmed his mind. This was a stance trained to him as he had been taught how to harness sage mode. He wasn't actually capable of holding the energy, not even enough to cause his body to change when one did it incorrectly. In this realm though, natural energy felt a lot richer. In the cave, it felt barely there, but here he could feel it all around him. The air around him would swirl, and he would have his shadows copy the wind, making something similar to a black tornado around the boy. He had a little more success, though not one of an actual helpful nature. His skin painfully turned iron like in a couple of places, and he felt a burning in his lungs. He exhaled, and the shadows dropped with the wind, folded like paper around him. His body turned to normal, and he let out a sigh. He wasn't quite there yet, and he may never be. At least though, here he could like like he could make progress. He layed back a bit, his shadows supporting his back as he wondered on what he should do. He needed an ability to get strong enough to match Kira's, but sage mode was a bust. A tailed beast likely wouldn't wander in, and neither would an enemy Uchiha. Those that were born strong make it extremely tough to be relatively normal.

WC- 500

Shadow Mastery- (1,300/4,000)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum