Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Training With A Side of Social Interaction - Page 5 Empty Re: Training With A Side of Social Interaction

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:29 pm
[I know, I was just admiring the fact you're able to perform such a jutsu]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Training With A Side of Social Interaction - Page 5 Empty Re: Training With A Side of Social Interaction

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:54 pm
sweat began to drip from yens forehead and he felt his ribs ache from the recent spar. darn that aruto and his low blow that took alot of nerve. yen didnt look over the damage and lifted his shirt to examine the bruise on his ribs. a tiny cut was shown with his insects crawling in and out of the area. ok guys stop going through that area so I can try this, I hope I have it right. yen focused chakra into his left hand and cof the closed his eyes focusing on the image of the medical ninjas hands with chakra so soothing and defined that it enablled healing of the most simple of cuts.

"What is it that they do to fix things?" yen focused even more chakra into his left hand feeling it rush over his hands yet his chakra felt not as smooth as he imagined. perhaps the smoothness of chakra is not determined by how much you focus your chakra. but how much defining of the chakra and its intentional use. Yen breathed and focused as his body relaxed despite the aching of his side. focusing on the strength and the density of his chakra wasnt the case of healing a wound. But it was quality and finess of chakra.

Yens chakra began to flow around his hand in a near blue hazy mist just running a few milimeters from the surface of his left hand it was choppy but yean gazed and thought of the calmness of water. How soothing water feels as it runs over the body and the soothing after a long day of working in the sun. Yen felt his left hand grow cool and his chakra reflected his thoughts as  the chakra became more visible and smoother in content.

"what a medical ninja does in combat and the value is invaluable." with this in mind yen felt that the use of this tecnique could in fact save his comrads and ensure the sucess of missions even more. and save himself in a dire time of need. yen focused his mind and his chakra began to flow even more smoothky. taking the chance yen placed his left hand a few milimeters from the small cut focusing on the closing and clotting of the cut.

The feeling of his side meeting smooth defined chakra gave him a little relife as he felt the chakra in its smoothness like brushing against metal. Yen concitrated on the process of a healing wound. how It clots and the bleeding stops to the scabbing and the closing of the wound. the time it took to concitrate on the whole task took a few minutes and yen felt his chakra drop a bit as a ticklish sensation reached yens side and letting go of the chakra yen observed the change to the brused side. the cut had closed and the pain didn’t hurt as much yet he was certain that he could push the limits of this technique further as yen looked over towards risako and stood up.

"Risako I would like to try something out that might help you focus a bit better". Yen called out to risako and hopped that she would respond quickly to his calling. And yen felt that despite the small cost of his chakra he could do this and perhaps step further into the medical field eventually.  

WC: 567+ 4,431=4,998
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:50 am
Aruto got back up after he had felt if the smoldering of his burns had stopped. He should've thought it through before he started to even attempt to perform the jutsu. He moved from the position he was in and sat down, still holding the image of his uncle performing the jutsu. Remembering every action his uncle had taken, he was going to do this. Aruto got back up and started to mold chakra. After he had molded enough chakra, he performed the handseals first just to try. He then started to knead the fire chakra in his chest and released it, he looked and saw absolutely nothing come out. Aurto had used all of his energy up for the day, he wasn't capable of much more.

He walked over to where Yen and Risako were standing and said, "I'm going to go home now, I'm exhausted. I need to treat the burns I got anyways." Aruto started to walk off back to the village slowly taking his time so that he was able to relax a bit, he was in absolutely no rush whatsoever.

[Exit]
[TWC: 2,341]
[Claiming 11 stats, Fire Stream (taught by Risako) and 330 words towards Great Fireball]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:04 am
Risako sat still, just gazing off at the fire she started. It had died quickly, nothing more than a small bonfire now, probably due to he wet grass. She would've gotten up, but the girl knew she wouldn't be able to stand up straight for too long, so she would probably just rest for now. 

As she leaned back to rest, Yen requested to try something. Risako looked at him, and said "Sure, why not."

Before Yen got to do whatever that was, Aruto went and left. She had a feeling they'd meet again though. 

[95+3640=3735. Sorry for the really short post, I have no excuse.]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:51 am
Yen stared at risako and aruto got up and left. Yes he was a bit shocked but they all did get throughly worked out. A chuckle escaped yen as he noted the two one leaving and the other standing there. Walking over to risako yen smiled and thanked her. "Thanks ill be around " yen felt that its true infact that the day training was going to be held short. "I don't want to not be able to cook later. Plus don't I owe you a dinner cutie."

Heading over to his bag yen picked it up and cleaned the mess on the ground. Perhaps the mess of food could be used for food for his bugs. Yen despite all this noted the fact that today marked a interesting future. Yen knew his road was going to be a interesting hurdle.shouldering. his bag and pot full of mesh and meat broth. An exuhasted and sore yen headed home reflecting on his new meeting of industry visuals and the small chip on his shoulder for successful training despite the distractions and Random encounters. Plus yen felt the great satisfaction of his physical health had a nice work

(Leave)

TWC:175+4,998=5,166

Learned insect tornado 2000/2000
learned denomic illusion decending hell Technique 2000/2000
Learned basic medical ninjutsu level 500/500

500 words to flicker technique 500/1000

+25 stats

Last edited by yensung Aburame on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:05 am
[Ok, posting from my account this time. Ye, I didn't leave.]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:05 am
(Drained yen and hurting next thread he will head forward)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:21 am
[Ok then, I suppose I'll pack up as well.]

Risako shrugged when Yen just walked away instead. Rather than get up and head home, she sat until the fire died down completely and then passed out in the grass. She dreamt of strawberry Wheaties and a throne made of her enemies skin. It talked for some reason. Around midnight, she would wake up and stumble home. 

[Exit,
claiming 1144 words from this http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t26921p10-wassup
1144+3735=4879 total WC. (24 stats)

1500 (456 from this topic) goes to the Great Dragon Fire Technique (Which is half off due to the other topic, if it works out.)

I'd like to put the rest 3379 toward Great Fire Annihilation, but I'm not too sure if enough of the topic counts.]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:35 am
Approved at Risako <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:43 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum