Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Heritage of the Uzumaki (P/IO/Kira) - Page 2 Empty Re: Heritage of the Uzumaki (P/IO/Kira)

Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:02 pm
Kiru would continue the handseals of the wind jutsu, air bullets had gotten done, and he already could form its shape and drilling aspects well, so he simply had to get Divine Wind down, as well as his five element seal, and see if you could improve his spectre seal any further. Listening to Kira, it was a lot of information to take in, particularly that her voices, Amber and Selene, appeared to both be semi god like beings, who had lived through tragedies and all sorts of trouble. Did this explain Kira's constant anger and different personality? As well as he didn't quite understand why they were here, or why Kira. He was simply a little more confused at this point, other then he knew the spirits were pretty powerful, but seemed to at least to be on his side. His hands continued to fly through the divine winds sealing pattern, while his chakra glowed around him as he inwardly studied and tried to improve his seal. He knew he only had to practice it a little more and it would be as far along as Kira's was, he just didn't understand how hers had mutated so fast? Was it because she had let her emotions drive it forward? There was a possibility his seal had also caused some of her problems, and he considered that maybe he should remove it for the time being. At least until she returned to a more normal version of her personality. As the two finished talking, Kiru thought about their words for a moment, his fingers tracing out the seal in the air as they did so, he responded with a few more questions. "What exactly is your purpose here? Why do you care about Kira, I mean, what happens here shouldn't affect you, why get into her affairs? This entire world seems like it should be below people such as yourselves."

Thinking for a moment on Sorrow, and the Liars knife, he felt like he should be able to help these spirits, and help Kira at the same time. Though he wasn't positive on what he could do exactly that they couldn't do themselves. He continued to form chakra around his form, and wondered how exactly the one calling herself the demon of chance had invaded his mind in an omnipresent sort of way, basically describing Kira's thoughts and actions in a way that was a little confusing. Getting a thought, he stopped his handseals and tracing for a moment, and held out his hand, a long black sword appearing, making the telltale sound of metal unsheathing as it appeared in his hand. "I feel I may have gone and done something that wouldn't be recomended in your eyes then. This sword, you should be able to feel it, I created to be a weapon similar to Sorrow. It wasn't even supposed to be a sword, but as I forged it, it was like I binded my very spirit to it. I'm not sure what came over me, but this blade has powers that I don't think I can even access right now. I think, in creating something like you, I may have made something beyond the realms of what I can comprehend."
He hoped that the being that inhabited Sorrow could tell him if he had just done some really fancy forging, or if he had created something volatile and dangerous. If that was the case, it was something he couldn't get rid of if he wanted to. It was tied to his very being, and it didn't seem to want to let go. Though he supposed he didn't have to use it.

WC- 600
Jutsu Trained:
Five Elements Seal (3,100/4,000)
Divine Wind (3,100/4,000)

Spectre Mark 3 (6,000/6,000) Trained
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Heritage of the Uzumaki (P/IO/Kira) - Page 2 Empty Re: Heritage of the Uzumaki (P/IO/Kira)

Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:12 pm
THe girl formed two seal, Rat, followed by bird, allowing the chakra to shift and mix within her body. She shifted the yin and yang quickly, forming it into her higher level jutsu for shadow sewing. The jutsu was cast within a moment, her shadow twisting and contorting behind her before four tendrils raised slowly, almost seeming to search around the area for something. 

~Kira and I have a bit of a working relationship. She wasn't meant to continue existing, However I was too weak from my..... Previous endeavors. I wasn't strong enough to awaken after the battle previous and as such Kira was allowed to remain, Carrying on our day to day with Selene as I rested and regathered my thoughts. While that allowed me to get back to my full strength it also meant that we would end up sharing this vessel that was to be mine. If she dies most likely I will too. ~ Ambers words were fairly matter of factly, explaining the situation that would inevitably be fairly grim though she spoke calmly, without a hint of acknowledgement of this. In the back of her mind Kira gave the girl a strange look, lost at portions of the informations. She'd known something was off, and been told quite a bit but even these parts she'd not yet learned. 

"It is below us.....What's your point? If I were within the realms that deserved my presence.... Then He would easilly find me and I would be in danger again, not to mention the realms that house people of my caliber are few and far between. " Once more she would pause, her mind barelly slipping to the worlds she had hidden from view. She was too weak to break the spells hiding them from sight and she knew it. With her magic gone and in the beaten state she'd entered this world in it was a wonder the trip itself hadn't killed her. Naturally she was too prideful to admit it. Never would she speak openly about her fears. 

As the boy spoke again she concentrated fully on the shadows behind her. They moved stifly, like the energy was too much for her. It was a strange feeling to be sure. While Kira often needed to go through repetition things game more naturally to the demon of chance. Magic simply evolved in her blood since the day she left the kindness of her caregivers. She needed it and it was there like a safety net. Now she could feel the energies moving through her body slugishly, trying to fight her resolve for control. The Nara blood boiled with a split need. She both wanted to allow the fluidity of her craft to be absolute and needed to release the stiff energy for fear of it's presence making her slugish. None of his words registered in her mind, his voice droning on about things she had little interest in as usual. The boy was a drag. 

~You consider everyone a drag....~ Selenes voice was calm, flowing through her body like water. She was right. The girl found few within the multiverse truely interesting. All ideals and intentions forced upon them, never truely decidedly anything. Perhapse she would become the same one day. Perhaps she already was. It didnt matter, and more so then that, it was a dull thing she cared little of considering. 

~and...~ Their convorsation was cut short at the sight of the blade. It felt.... Strange. She studied it thoroughly, her eyes tracing the curves and contors for a moment. 

"Theres Magic in this blade. Impressive I suppose. The only enchanted weapons in this world to my knowledge were my own and the legendary blade of.... Oh blast what was his name... They called him the Tailess beast i believe in the lore. Weapons forged with intent hold power child but be weary. What was put in will push itself back out and a weapon keeps a memory much longer then a person ever could. " It was at this point that selene's voice would begin again, this time broadcast so all three of them could hear. 

"Hm. It feels like.... A dark power. Something that will not end well. Amber is right. If you put something into that blade expect it's effects to be ten fold. You remember the liars knife yes Amber?"

"We... Don't speak on such tragedies, and for the record it was the Hydris Scythe while in my care. " She missed that blade, even if she could still feel it's energy. The shard across her neck was her reminder till the end of time. Of the life she'd taken and the scars that would form from it. 

(TWC 3720)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:15 pm
Kiru could feel as the women talked, his blade seemed to have a pull towards the spirit that came from Sorrow, as if the blades were meant to battle. Like the blade yearned to test itself against what it was based off. The dark energy that Amber talked about.. it was definitely there. As she spoke, it became more and more difficult to hold his sword and he de-summoned it as she finished talking. "I'll make sure to keep it in check then, thanks for the warning."
He would smile, acting like the dumb kid he used to be, but inwardly he was worried. What had he done? Had he made something bad? He couldn't worry about that. A weapon was not good nor evil, it was the person who wielded it, or at least thats what Kiru told himself, though he could feel  a sense of warning in the back of his head. A warning that raised the hairs on the back of his neck, that he should rid himself of the blade, by any means necessary. To destroy it, to find a way to obliterate it. He wouldn't follow these warnings though, he figured himself to just be paranoid. His weapon may have magic in it, but there was no way it was similar to Sorrow that closely, he couldn't create a being out of will, the idea was absurd, no matter what Amber said, his sword was just that, a sword. He continued to tell himself that, and continue on with the conversation.

"Thanks for the info I guess, Its a lot to take in. I'm glad to have you both along side of me, even if it is just through Kira. Everyone in this cave has some value, and you all are in the top of that value list."
He felt his words were a little silly, but he was trying to get across that he thought of them as official members, even if they were just extensions of Kira. As his blade disappeared, he went back to his handseals, and concentrating on forming that wind jutsu he had been practicing. He needed to get that right, and his usefulness would be greatly improved. Being able to summon tornadoes at will was surely a useful skill. He also made sure to take small breaks to trace the seal, this time putting chakra in his tracing, the seal actually appearing thinly in the air as he did so. "Kira, what do you know about the Uzumaki clan? You made a trip to Konoha, I imagine there would have been some there."

It was important to him to figure out his heritage, and become as good at sealing as was expected of his clan. As he spoke this question to Kira, the seal in the air would spark a bit, the thoughts to the boys clan obviously giving the seal more power as he formed it. It would be plainly obvious that it was nearing completion, as well as his near mastery of Divine wind. Simply being by Kira seemed to improve his skills, his constant struggle to catch up and surpass her showed through every thing he did. His creation of a weapon to match hers, his focus on his main element to match her mastery over water. His newly renewed passion on becoming a true member of the Uzumaki and learning powerful seals was a way to surpass Kira and her Nara jutsu. It seemed his striving to catch up could only improve the boy, but he wanted to separate himself from her shadow at the same time. The seal sparked in a silvery color as he moved his fingers faster over the image. He had to be known for things he did, not just what Kira did. He wanted to catch Youka, and avenge the village, to force the man to feel justice, but at the same time, he wanted to find out the true events of what happened at Takigakure, to check on the rest of the minor villages. Unlike Kira, he cared about the rest of the world, and wanted to make sure it was still turning, that people didn't sit in their homes in fear of a demon.

WC- 700

Jutsu Trained:
Five Elements Seal (3,800/4,000)
Divine Wind (3,800/4,000)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:48 pm
"I have no doubt you will be able to control the power this blade draws kiru. " Ambers words were supportive and reassuring, so much so that within their mind Kira and selene shifted gaze towards her in confusion. She could feel the weight of their questioning looks, pressing against the back of her head like a heavy burdon. 

~You... Are aware that this weapon will most likely be his downfall correct Amber?~ Selene's words were.... less kind to put it bluntly. Thankfully they were sent only to the demon of chace to nodded lightly. 

~Yes. It will corrupt him and we may have to put him down. Perhaps however with a little faith he will hold it off long enough that it wont be incredibly problematic. ~ The shadows flowed around her body, ducking low to lift her from the ground. She felt shakey at first, the tendrils almost seeming like they would buckle under the small burden but finally the tiny girl would be held up, reclining back against the shadow sewing jutsu which acted as an arm chair of sorts. An audible sigh slid past her lips as she relaxed. This was by far her favorite use for the technique. 

~Just making sure. Power corupts, Absolute power corupts absolutely. Not that I've any need to remind you of that. The omega still flows through your veins. Also....~ Amber knew what she was pointing out immediately. She had noticed the strange feeling but considered it nothing. Her hands slowly unbuttoned the koukan top, slipping it off her shoulders quickly. She found the zipper against the soft skin of her neck, the easiest way to remove the savar suit and slid it most of the way down her body too, each of them bunching at her hips. 

"Kiru... CHeck this for me..." She stood before him wearing nothing but the tight rubber under armor known as her lightning weave underlay, her eyes suggesting this to be another of those all buisiness kind of situations even if it made him incredibly uncomfortable. She turned her back to him, her fingertips slipping down her body to catch onto the bottom of the underlay, catching another zipper to zip it also, this one going up before unhooking itself, revealing her milky white skin to the boy. "Do you see anything?" Standing up tall she would await his response, turning enough that he would be able to notice the symbol across her back. It would seem almost as if it was burned into her skin, the sigil blackened and raised like a scar. It's shape was a triangle with small lines pointing up from each corner and in the center was the all seeing eye. She had began the stripping as he started on about value, her skin being exposed right as he began to suggest everyone in the dragon lands had purpose. She'd ignored it of course. She had a feeling this was going to end in some sort of everyone is useful we should protect them rant and she was about as inclined to entertain the thought as Kira was. 

She didnt like the way kira was acting. The darkness reminded her too much of those days when she had stopped caring. The days that still haunted her dreams. She could hear the cries of hundreds as her weapon or traps ended their lives solely because she was bored. She was merciless, pushing herself to the ends of her strength solely because she was bored. This boy... Her student youka.... This world had changed him. Perhaps it was far before they entered this world. Something put him on her path and the results were detrimental. It was his actions that corupted the boy they'd met as Kani. This boy grown into a man who's eyes turned dark. They should have put him from his misery that day. She knew it. Selene knew it. Kira couldnt. Now these two stood at the top as Amber had, embracing their destiny and sharing this coruption and hatred. It was disgusting and terrifying. Kira now stood at the edge of this cliff. Her feet set just on the edge, eyes turning hollow as they looked over the cliff into a black ravine. If she fell it would be over, but the terror shone at the realization that there was nothing they could do to stop it. 

(TWC 4449)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:00 pm
Kiru was happy at the reassuring words, though he realized they may be a fake sort of reassurance. In any case, he had little time to think about the sword, as Amber was removing her shirt, making Kiru a little uncomfortable as it slid off of her. He knew he really shouldn't be looking at other women when he and Kaien were sort of involved. The symbol on the girls back though, had a strange energy around it, he could even sort of see it with his mask. It was weird. "Yea I can see it, what is it? It certainly doesn't look healthy."
It wasn't something he wanted to touch either, it was odd. He continued his hand signs one last time, putting them to memory. He then traced the 5 element seal one more time, being careful with each tiny symbol and line, and it appeared slightly in the air as he did so. He was pretty confident he could preform both of these techniques in battle now, and was glad to have mastered that much more techniques. His practicing also let him take of his mind from Kira as well, as he mentally congratulated himself for getting that much farther along.

WC- 200
Jutsu Trained:
Five Elements Seal (4,000/4,000) Trained
Divine Wind (4,000/4,000) Trained

Jutsu Trained so far:
Five Element Seal
Divine Wind from the Mountains
Spectre Mark 3 (Not all done in this thread, but i'd rather not hunt down 60 training topics)
Air Bullets
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:04 pm
approved up to this point
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:25 pm
"What does it look like kiru I can't see it..,,," her greatest fear was actualized
. The girl was gaining her marks... The three marks of sin granted by her omega and a terrifying weakness if they held the same power as ambers.

~they're appearing..., the three sins....~ selene's words worried the young girl who's body they were talking about, an unknowing witness to a convorsation about here that she seemed not to be invited to.

~joy....~ her hands next traced down her shoulder, feeling skin raised in the same scar like blackness. She knew the symbol well, her fingertips curving in an s shape slowly. This was most likely a problem.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:11 pm
Kiru studied it, and gave her the simplified version of what it seemed to be. "Its like a triangle, and its got a creepy eye in the center. All together bad looking. I'd get a mirror to check it out. I'm not sure i'm qualified to really look at it though."

He studied it closely, but he couldn't really say for sure what it was. It could be some kind of seal, or otherworldly powered marking, there was no way for him to tell.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:32 pm
"That's what I thought. This means she's becoming more and more like me daily. She's taken on two of my marks of sin..... A curse for decisions made in my past..... I pray that they're just cosmetic. " Her heart sank as she realized what was going on. The marks of sin were by far her biggest curse and showed that either she would be disolving into the demon of chance, or that her coruption was deep enough that she was gaining this curse. Either way this was a horible omen. 

"So what's next Kiru. Anything else I might need to tell you about?"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:51 am
"If there marks of power, I might be able to get rid of them. Ive been practicing my seal breaking jutsu,  and it may work on things like this. Im not sure what these marks of sin are, but I doubt they should be there"
Kiru wasn't super familiar with the jutsu he claimed to have been practicing, but it was similar to the 5 elements seal, at least in design. However instead of locking things in ones body, it broke restrictions. He figured it would be useful here. Concentrating his chakra into his fingers, they would glow with a soft green light as he did so, a few symbols being able to be seen. He concentrated his chakra into the symbols of power within the seal, giving them the power of breaking rather then restricting. Restriction was a good way to capture people, but he really needed a way to get out of seals placed on him should someone get close enough to do so, as well as the ability to remove seals placed by enemies on his allies, or remove seals he himself had placed on them. As an Uzumaki, breaking seals was just as much of a talent as creating them, and he wasn't having a hard time forming the seal at all. In fact he could feel the symbols of power, as well as their meaning as if he had written them himself. He wasn't quite ready to use such a thing in battle, but it shouldn't take that much effort in the long run. He was a talented seal user, at least he thought he was. He still had a couple more he needed to practice, as well as this one. Barrier creation was a seal he thought would be easy to learn, as well as ways to lock off entrances to places he didn't want others to enter. He still had a couple of wind techniques to learn as well, but those weren't the hardest thing to learn, he had already gotten a couple of them down in relatively no time at all. He knew he would need to be more powerful for the tasks that were coming, and he felt he was getting so close to his final goal, hr just needed a little more practice. He figured that he was just about ready to resume his training with Kira, after she answered his most recent question. The greenish glow on his fingers would slowly dissipate. He'd have to practice the seal while they fought, though that may be difficult, he was up for the challenge as he always was. The glow would finally dissipate as he familiarized himself with the breaking seal a bit more. He was just about familiar enough with that to be able to use it effectively, though he hadn't met very many, or actually any, other seal users. He knew they existed, but so far he had been alone in the field while in Yuki. Focusing back on Kira, he mentally prepared himself for more training.

WC- 500

5 element Unseal (500/4,000)

Last edited by Kiru the Bashful on Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum